The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FRK - that's only the topping and you forgot the rest of the dessert! Frankly FRK, you keep forgetting to plate up the entire meal. It appears Fanny is turning the shitoo into a fat farm and putting guests on rations.
View attachment 2949651View attachment 2949653View attachment 2949656View attachment 2949655View attachment 2949662

Things the way they are supposed to be… desserts with whole raspberries or with raspberry jam or sauce…
But never half raspberries. Is it too difficult?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
FRK - that's only the topping and you forgot the rest of the dessert! Frankly FRK, you keep forgetting to plate up the entire meal. It appears Fanny is turning the shitoo into a fat farm and putting guests on rations.
View attachment 2949651View attachment 2949653View attachment 2949656View attachment 2949655View attachment 2949662
I think it was only a shortbread cookie (didn't Fanny open the tin this week?) a teaspoon of cold Birds custard and mashed berries... couldn't get any cheaper could it?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
And the advice continues …….
yvonnecanonaco8311
5 hours ago
Oh boy, fox like mini dogs. Watch out when Lancelot goes for walks in the wood

BeachClubNovaScotia
5 hours ago
Stephanie, Philip, and all.... PLEASE KEEP Lancelot in your arms, when you are outside. Once an eagle swoops, it will be too late

@lovereikiASMR222
19 hours ago
Lancelot should always be on a leash as fox are extremely fast and could take him right in front of you especially when walking through the woods

anna-cooks
20 minutes ago
Fox might approach Lancelot out of curiosity, just be careful. Lancelot unattended isn't fair to Lancelot or the fox for that matter. No doubt at this point the fox will be hanging around looking for more food/birds.

Lottie0792
5 hours ago (edited)
I've been watching the channel for a couple of years now and currently wondering if we could get some updates on the renovations of : -the lake? -the grand salon (the beam)? the heating? -the facade and back steps? -the apartments (Stephanie's (office and wardrobe), Gerry's and Natty's)? -china pantry? Anyone know? Cheers

dcrowsfeet
1 hour ago
Sorry, I don’t like your father’s picture in the little bedroom. It is a shock of color in the soft surroundings and very out of place

AnniThing24
6 hours ago
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Phillip. Quit unbuttoning your shirts or tucking them into one side. That’s a girl thing and you are not a playboy. Kinda lame man. I’m also excited to see if y’all can really pull off that super busy wallpaper. As pretty as it is. Without spending boo coo bucks… staying tuned.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
please tell me the daft cow didn't pay that much
It is last year’s model so she can’t claim that ETRO just randomly decided to send her one. The same style dress retails for $2600 this season. Lots of the minions were asking for details on where to buy the her dress in the comment section…..am sure they will all be shocked at the price tag.

• Haha
  • Heart
My hubby would relegate PJs Zara shirt to the rag bag if I bought (never in a million years) it for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t feel sorry for FRK/ Marie, she is a manipulative liar, just like Stephanie. She is thriving off all the comments in the CD section from viewers, who feel sympathy for her finding the.” Chicken massacre.” Do you think she didn’t take any photos of a “chicken massacre” if one in fact, did occur? Likely not all the chickens were killed. Interesting that Marie who hauls Raso out to the chickens in the walled garden without being restrained on a leash is the one who finds the chicken massacre. It is likely that many of the chickens were killed on her watch And she doesn’t want to be blamed for her negligence in failing to monitor the dog. She has always been a very careless and irresponsible person.

Marie/ FRK is just as dirty as the rest of the dump crew. She is trying to cover up her participation in the actions that caused the death of some of the chickens, and caused many of them to be rehomed/slaughtered by Kirstie. She must be laughing to her self nightly that viewers have bought her story/ lie and she is garnishing sympathy from them. Disgusting. We see you Marie!

At times, you feel tempted to feel sorry for her, but then some of her lies come to the surface again, and any sympathy for her go straight out the window. You didn’t remember how she played reviewers on a YouTube channel to grift a car, a new flower shop, and other opportunities which he pissed away. She has voluntarily and unwisely chosen to become a more permanent part of the grift, which includes being an Intercal, part of the deceit, and lies necessary to keep the grift going.

Remember her giggling with glee, and her duper’s delight grin, as she and Stephanie deboned a while freshly killed chicken in the kitchen immediately after it is likely several chickens have been killed, and / or sent to slaughter at Kirsties. She is just as despicable Stephanie is in this case.

Finding out that Kirstie participates in that gross Brenda woman’s forum and attacks viewers or goes to the mats to defend Jarvis really shows that she is invested in helping Stephanie grift. It really does seem like anyone who appears in a CD video is in on the grift and will participate in lies and deceit in order to sustain the grifted money and gifts, regardless of how “ kind” they appear ( auntie, uncle, Amaury, Baghead Marie).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Because Grunt is there. He can build it
Instead of a hen house, Fanny should build a granny flat in the walled garden for mummy. Don't see Mummy & Percy climbing up and down those slippery, circular stone stairways much longer. Those circular stairways are a fall and broken hip waiting to happen.

Fanny, you aren't getting any younger either and, with your dodgy hip, you should be more careful prancing down the stone stairways in your hooker stilletos.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Climbs onto her shoulder, or trying to escape her and climb down from her shoulder where Stephanie has forcibly slung Ratso.Stephanie lies all day long.

kristinecash8605
18 hours ago
Stephanie please look after your chest. I saw it a while back & you were very bruised . Hope it is ok!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
PGpiVobtaCuBqnJJuBep0hSQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@TheChateauDiaries

12 hours ago
It’s Lancelot scratching it accidentally as he climbs onto my shoulder
---
Fake Dump account

@kristinecash8605
18 hours ago
emoji_u1f496.png
The only word that I can describe this video is OUTSTANDING
emoji_u2764.png
. The building just blows your mind. The COLOURS are indescribable magic. EVERYTHING is WILD in an exceptionally beautiful way. The more I watch the more I’m blown away
emoji_u1f92f.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
BeachClubNovaScotia
5 hours ago
Stephanie, Philip, and all.... PLEASE KEEP Lancelot in your arms, when you are outside. Once an eagle swoops, it will be too late

@lovereikiASMR222
19 hours ago
Lancelot should always be on a leash as fox are extremely fast and could take him right in front of you especially when walking through the woods

anna-cooks
20 minutes ago
Fox might approach Lancelot out of curiosity, just be careful. Lancelot unattended isn't fair to Lancelot or the fox for that matter. No doubt at this point the fox will be hanging around looking for more food/birds.
What these fruit bats don't understand is Fanny hates the dog!
Sure he is good for content but he only got his nails done because he scratched the witch and it does not look nice in her girly whirly dresses .
If Ratso gets sick she will be hoping a fox does get him - saves on the Vet bills.

Just in........ CD on the bloody Chapel again and should they go further????? Huh??? Ran out of $$$ ???

• Sad
  • Wow
Stephanie, the con artist is always looking for her next mark….

opheliabelleu8025
3 hours ago
Stephanie, your Dad's paintings are so amazing. I wonder if you and Isabelle would ever considered limited edition numbered prints of a few of your favorites. I know he was not a commercial artist so I hope the question does not offend, but they really are special.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ABG . Always Be Grifting,
@carolinegooder7091
48 minutes ago
The patrons get postcards of his work, like for Christmas, if you are interested.

AndersBu
1 day ago
Shades are from the beautiful Christan, late husband of Anders the chandelier .

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@TheChateauDiaries

1 day ago (edited)
Thank you, Anders ️ It’s a privilege to use them

Lovelifealways16
2 days ago (edited)
Stephanie I do love you, but can the channel please go back to videos on the chateau and it’s restoration. Personally I feel the channel has become too off track. Can we please have less on travel, there are so many travel channels already out there. What is happening with the on the grand salon, the walled garden etc.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751
2 days ago
To show only the chateau and its restoration would be utterly boring. There are already too many restoration channels on YouTube. I find Stephanie’s vlog outstanding because its variety

@bronwynstubbs4411
3 hours ago
I love the dress you're wearing with the frill shoulder detail. Where is it from?

196hendrik
1 day ago
I miss the channel. I miss old Stephanie when the channel was about renovation and not travel and lifestyle. My comment will get deleted because thats what they do now. Bring back Stephanie who cared about the Château and getting it renovated. Not the life style guru. There is a reason the channels subscribers are stagnant and Dan is becoming the most popular château channel
---
LET THE MANIPULATION, LIES AND GRIFTING COMMENCE…….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Yes, these types of collars are part of what is known as camp shirts. There is no attached band for a necktie. It's designed to be informalm, thus the name camp collar shirt.

What is a camp collar shirt?

"A camp shirt, variously known as a cabin shirt, Cuban collar shirt, cabana shirt, and lounge shirt, is a loose, straight-cut, woven, short-sleeved button-front shirt or blouse with a simple placket front opening and a "camp collar" - a one-piece collar (no band collar) that can be worn open and spread or closed at the ..."

Perhaps Phi and Fanny are planning a camping trip in the near future.
Camp cut Hawaiian shirts are a casual summer staple for me paired with loose linen slacks and espadrilles. Granted, mine are bougie silk ones from Tommy Bahamas.😝

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.