The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has changed in the last 3 1/2 years at the Shatoh? It was always cold, falling down, ramshackle . A mere Phillip - that's all. Perhaps, also the friends now see the everyday superior quality of f4f's life when she can no longer plead poverty, relying upon the charity of her friends with bolli and 'vittles'. The never ending boosting of the useless twit has annoyed everyone - hence the empty corridors now.

To the more observant among us; are those giant watering tanks in place of selmar's compost? How IS the irrigation in the walled garden after matt and dan worked endlessly on it. (c'mon Iz, we know you read here, DO tell).

Poor Marie! Of course she has to chop up the raspberries, to eliminate the mouldy bits! Different guests each week, yet for three minutes of content, she has to devise a whole new, experimental menu for 2 euros per head, just to satisfy the whim of the super sadist sporting her etro girly granny attire.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The best-dressed man I know spends his summers cycling up and down the east coast, with a light back pack. It contains four silk Hawaiian shirts, four color-coordinated wife beaters, an extra pair of Bermudas -- I forget the footwear. He fancied classic Jack Purcell lowriders? So chic.
I got myself a similar outfit for spring.
Wearing it commando flash style with my strawberry kitten heels.
I was going to ask about the underoos, but I guess those aren’t needed. A minimalist lifestyle does have its advantages.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seems like Steffi n Flip are back from Cheye.. Chesterf… that flower show and are scanning tattle again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
funny -permasmile also has shite taste

n646
28 minutes ago
You desperately need a decorator. The beautiful lady from chateau love has excellent taste. Perhaps ask her for help. She would probably want to start with a rummage sale and taking Phillips credit card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He forgot a few hashtags.

#gay #straightforpay #wannabekept #lazy #goodfornothing #shopaholic #porcelainqueen #notalent #unskilled #noworkethic #uneducated #user
You forgot #golddigger #cutraterentboy #enabler #stankfinger #wankerwithoutawanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
To the more observant among us; are those giant watering tanks in place of selmar's compost? How IS the irrigation in the walled garden after matt and dan worked endlessly on it. (c'mon Iz, we know you read here, DO tell).
Lord knows how much was spent on the ill-fated irrigation system in the kitchen garden. Digger Matt and Dan spent days and days on that particular big fat fail project. They managed to connect the supply to one outside tap but Dan’s Heath Robinson efforts at laying pipes for a self-watering system was an abject failure. Money and time completely wasted.

It’s months since SJ said that Kirstie was on the case about getting prices for the installation of a proper watering system. That seems to have been forgotten about.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
the Power Rangers Falcon Zord
One of our unstable semi-regulars once squawked like a Dino Zord.
That was a bizarre day.

I knew I liked you. Within my circle I’m a bit infamous for responding to the phrase “calm down” with “I am calm. Would you like to see not calm?” (Don’t make me angry, you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry. With apologies to the Incredible Hulk😂)
I have two go-to's.
If they want to reconcile immediately: ✋ "You can have your Mother Teresa moment another day!"
If they call me out for being to harsh: "I'm not angry, I just drew a line in the sand!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Pethericks continue to make strides with the convent as well as the chateau kitchen. Michael seems to be making wise design choices, and Yannis has become very skilled at plastering. They're also moving quickly towards solving a sagging beam issue as the library is becoming a reality. Take note, Stephanie-they have 376 followers on Youtube now AND they're putting in a lot of hard work every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have to interject... Halloween actually originated in Ireland.

I love the room nicknames. We are great at nicknaming Street art here in Dublin Ireland.
Molly Malone statue is The Tart with the Cart'
The millennium countdown clock in the river Liffey was the chime in the slime.
The Annliffey statue (reclining lady in fountain). The floozy in the jacuzzi or the bleep in the sewer. (Pronounced who r)
Spire (basically a tall needle column) The nail in the pale or the stiffy by the Liffey.
Two ladies sitting chatting with well known store bags alongside. The hags with the bags.
Our latest yet to be formally nicknamed is a portal video link direct to the flat iron area in NY.
Dont forget the Balls in the Falls statue in Belfast too!

• Haha
  • Heart
oh, and the caption! :" Als ik ooit een boek publiceer, komt deze op de achterflap 📖 If I ever publish a book, it will be on the back cover "

Here is another one by the same photographer.

Sooo sweeeet! And thankfully NO chest hair!🐒 🥰

1716404183109.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Pethericks are cracking on but saying they couldn't keep working on kitchen without selling his prints-bit rich when they have a 16k coffee machine and have spent 250k on the kitchen at the convent which has no use

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Decoration on another level, not to everyone's taste but you have to admire it, quircky NOT a Fanny and Snorts Mess. This Tea Caddy Cottage is fabulous fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Michael chose this lovely green color for the kitchen they are renovating basement of the chateau. Can you imagine the color that Fanny and Phi Phi would have chosen? They have the absolute worst taste in color choices. The weed bedroom, case in point.
1716405073486.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I see Teabag is back on the scene again & sucking in his cheeks!
Speaking of which Dick & Angel have got a brand new tv show (which Fanny didn’t get) 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Michael chose this lovely green color for the kitchen they are renovating basement of the chateau. Can you imagine the color that Fanny and Phi Phi would have chosen? They have the absolute worst taste in color choices. The weed bedroom, case in point. View attachment 2951578
Imagine the mess the paint would be if Fanny and Snorts had done their handy work, thinking of the still not finished painted green chimney breast in Marquis Apt. They would have demolished the tiles off the walls and be promising to put Daddies Tile Design in their place. The roof would still be leaking and the quotes awaited for this and that not to mention the structural engineers report on the columns.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry, I had meant to post that the Pethericks have 376,000 followers-not 376. My allotted time to edit the post had passed when I spotted my mistake!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.