The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, in return, the UK has copied a lot of US traditions, such as Halloween trick or treating, and now lots of people in shops, etc., say "Have a nice day" to customers. We used to be too grumpy to do or say things like that. Mind you, I still get grumpy if a shop assistant asks me what I am going to do with my afternoon when they haven't the slightest interest in the matter and I am probably not going to do anything very interesting anyway. If they call me "dear" or "darling", they are putting themselves at great risk!
I so agree with you about random salespeople and cashiers asking about my day. The one question that particularly grates me is, "Any exciting plans today/this weekend?" For heaven's sake, I'm nearly 70 and a caregiver, I don't want excitement. I want to relax. Depending on my mood, I either play along and say, "I'm going on an around the world cruise this afteernoon." Or, "No, I'm having surgery to remove a cancerous tumor." That's what they get for asking such a stupid question.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Are Thrush's drawstring, linen pants from the same collection as his duck tit brown linen playsuit, short ensemble? Or, are they the before he cut them down version. His clothes sense, like everything about him, is shite.

And let me get this right...

Up in the eaves, in the attic bedrooms, we not only have the VAGINA room, but they have now added a DOPE DEN! Would anyone like to suggest what the next theme will be...
Trixie's been on a ZARA spend up looking at their site, so I'm sure there will be many more ensembles to grace our screens.

1716392404025.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Hearing about MarIE phaffing about with artichokes I thought I'd post this... how they serve artichokes in Amalfi. Baby artichokes cooked and stuffed with rice (I think) and marinated in olive oil. Yes there is a viola petal, but just the one. Simples.
1716392696511.png

---
Trixie's been on a ZARA spend up looking at their site, so I'm sure there will be many more ensembles to grace our screens.

View attachment 2951164
It's good to see that they have a relationship of equals. Despicable fanny gets Dolce e Gabbana, £600 Bally strawberries and £1600 frocks, that she wears rolling around one of the slaves dusty beds. And Thrush gets high street ZARA.

That's Despicable fanny treating Thrush mean to keep him keen. You don't need to worry, fanny, he's not going anywhere. He's stuck to you like a limpid. He knows where the bodies are buried!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Unfortunately you might be asked to become a volunteer. This is vlog planning gold!
Fanny has lost the plot and the little girl guide is no good at orienteering.
Is anyone worried about those huge mirrors and paintings that the ‘not an interior designer’ is balancing in every single room. One of those mirrors falling could kill a child or Ratso if it fell/ when.
Are the dodgy electrics allowed if anyone is living at the dump especially staff and paying guests?
Fanny's making sure Grant knows his place because he's asked his daughter not be filmed...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
On the subject of salespeople and cashiers, I'd like to add waiters, at least in the states. Number one, I don't need to know your name. Number two, I am not your friend unless I am your friend, but just because you're waiting on me doesn't make you my friend. I know I'm in for a rough meal when the first thing out of their mouth is, "Hi friends, I'm Marco and I'm your waiter tonight. How's everyone doing?"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here's a question. What happened to the gardeners' tea room, now that three or four are employed? Is the plant and rodent poison still stored next to the tea kettle? Do they have a toilet? Workmens' compensation insurance?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Camp cut Hawaiian shirts are a casual summer staple for me paired with loose linen slacks and espadrilles. Granted, mine are bougie silk ones from Tommy Bahamas.😝
The best-dressed man I know spends his summers cycling up and down the east coast, with a light back pack. It contains four silk Hawaiian shirts, four color-coordinated wife beaters, an extra pair of Bermudas -- I forget the footwear. He fancied classic Jack Purcell lowriders? So chic.
I got myself a similar outfit for spring.
Wearing it commando flash style with my strawberry kitten heels.
---
If PhiPhi LePew shook his finger at me like he does with Staphony I’d break it off and throw it in the moat!

View attachment 2950151
For real, for real.
---
Linen Cubans Havana shirts are actually very nice, but definitely not like his or on him!!!
One of the hubs had a long case in Guyana and I had the best time putting together a tieless tropical court wardrobe for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did you see.that wall light all crooked and hanging off the wall?? And why are not big mirrors like that secured. Yes one topple and hit someone, would be awful
Yep.. One good breeze passing behind it and it will come crashing down... happened to me actually, had propped the mirror behind the taps during a bathroom reno, a storm woke me up so I walked through the bathroom to close the window, me passing through the doorway channeled the wind behind the mirror, it fell behind me, scared the tit out of me in the dark and i couldn't see where to step to put the light on... big bathroom mirror in slivers everywhere... Don't lean mirrors without securing them Snorts..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t mind saying it, Grant’s getting what he deserves. Foolish man, even exposing his daughter to his perfidy! Just in case he reads here, hey Grant, how does it feel to reap what you’ve sown?
100% THIS

I've stopped feeling any sort of sympathy for people who CHOOSE to be there, except for Grant's daughter, since she can't make decisions for herself. If they're not benefiting from Stephanie and Philip's and the whole Biggio family's grift, they're complicit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hahahhaha. Hollands next top model!! Instafamous!

What an absolute delusional twerp. He’s a rather gross balding man in his 20s in some kind of weird ‘relationship’ with a woman in her late 40s. One thing he is absolutely not is a model.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He forgot a few hashtags.

#gay #straightforpay #wannabekept #lazy #goodfornothing #shopaholic #porcelainqueen #notalent #unskilled #noworkethic #uneducated #user

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
On the subject of salespeople and cashiers, I'd like to add waiters, at least in the states. Number one, I don't need to know your name. Number two, I am not your friend unless I am your friend, but just because you're waiting on me doesn't make you my friend. I know I'm in for a rough meal when the first thing out of their mouth is, "Hi friends, I'm Marco and I'm your waiter tonight. How's everyone doing?"
I hate when they say "Hi, I'm Marco and I'm going to be taking care of you tonight!"

My husband and I always look at each other and raise our eyebrows!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
model for whom? He is certainly no oil painting he is more like a liver lipped gargoyle with sparse pubes for hair. He really is not an attractive man at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Can't stand that, luckily have never experienced it here but that would be me straight off

1716397905603.png

---
An oldie but a goodie, Tom Lehrer on corrupt Boy Scouts.
:ROFLMAO:
1716398354898.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.