The Chateau Diaries #285 Fannys's next scam Buy me a soul and some friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either Billy was having fun with the viewers here...or the ghosts are showing up during daylight hours! A lot of people are commenting on this. Perhaps it's one of the statues that came back from the local hospital. It appears around the .14 second mark and as Billy walks past-it's no longer there! View attachment 2714046
That is Saint Drogo (Patron Saint of coffee and shepherds)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't stand her and who the hell is that other couple that seems to do all the work and she is like Fanny - just gets her camera out.
I only watched the tour video when I posted that. Since then not so sure about them, actually pretty boring. So I take it back, would not reccomend... note to self. Watch a few videos before making suggestions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
April 6, 2022 Patreon video interview with Dan. Interesting 20 minute video with Dan before Dan got his new teeth and started the crispy chateau youtube project.He talks about his education in graphic design and arts, love of cameras, etc., why he and Annalise moved to France( house prices so high in the UK, they could buy their current home in France and pay for it in full.)

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Dans boys having the time of their lives with chainsaws. Fabulous toys and equipment by Sthil, complete with sounds.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I only watched the tour video when I posted that. Since then not so sure about them, actually pretty boring. So I take it back, would not reccomend... note to self. Watch a few videos before making suggestions
I tried to watch a couple of times but she annoyed me soooo much !
I think she is trying to be a Aussie Fanny !!!! :eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Dan's hand has a cut on the back that looks infected to me.

Why did he do the joists without removing the radiator that was at an angle across the top of the scaffold platform. It did make quite a racket when it eventually fell. Dan nearly joined it.

Irish revenue have announced that they have written to influencers advising them of tax implications of gifts and free goods. I wonder if the French government will do similar.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Why did he do the joists without removing the radiator that was at an angle across the top of the scaffold platform. It did make quite a racket when it eventually fell. Dan nearly joined it.

Irish revenue have announced that they have written to influencers advising them of tax implications of gifts and free goods. I wonder if the French government will do similar.
There is still only one dog at the crispy chateau. What happened to the other border collie dog? Dan hasn‘t mentioned the missing pup.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Updated cd comments:

thewardinFrance
1 hour ago
phillip is creepy,

@loredelore7286
3 hours ago
If the roosters weren't taken away I don't think it was a fox. They generally take their kill back to their den. Was it the dog that was involved when Philip chased it off?

Let’s see how long before this is deleted.
user-wr8gs3ss2k
3 hours ago
You should not be allowed to own animals. You are not responsible. Letting the peacocks mate with each other. God knows what is going on with the sheep. That poor dog always fighting for its life. You should just stick to shopping and drinking

lindamitman4538
4 hours ago
So sorry about the cockerels - does this mean you’ll keep a couple of the chicks that turned out to be males?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Does this also apply to an Irish passport holder living at a farmhouse called Lalande ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Billster has gone coffee mad and TEABAG IS HOME
The way I CACKLED at that ridiculous coffee machine! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 He’s just a man who likes his toys… how many of us have lived with some version of that man? 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Interesting!
I occasionally watch a Kiwi family that has an unhealthy obsession with the USA - they have several vlogs where they open gifts (tons of gifts) from viewers. They recently said they would no longer open gifts on their channel. There must be crackdowns happening around the world.

Reactions: 23
Dans boys having the time of their lives with chainsaws. Fabulous toys and equipment by Sthil, complete with sounds.
I guess that’s the company who’s giving him a full workshop.

Is it just me or do others find it hideous too? Looks like a Dr Who Darlek
It looks like R2D2 and C3PO had a very unfortunate looking baby 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I used to teach a leadership course that I designed to uni students and my boss sent me to this expensive weekend Leadership course on the strength of that. I was intimidated as I was surrounded by CEOs and top managers of large organisation's but I found out I had more theoretical knowledge than them and was an equal as far as answering the questions etc. The facilitator also did leadership coaching and told us about one guy who had signed up with him. He was a top CEO but ofcourse we weren't told who or where. It took him 2 years of coaching to gain real insight into his behavior and to make any changes. His team were intimidated by him because he'd get angry in meetings and stand up thumping the table and yelling. So this is a guy who wanted to change AND had a personal coach but it still took 2 years. Most people either don't want to change, don't care or/and have no personal insight.
I doubt anyone around SJ give any consistent feedback to her regarding her behavior- does she even want to change or see a need to? There is no way she could do it on her own.
There is a possibility that she could see those longtime friends and acquaintances of hers have drifted away, leaving her isolated with a very small core of sycophants.

There is also the possibility that a life changing event will happen to her which will force her to front up to her demons. I have seen this happen quite a few times and heard stories at lots of retreats over the years. There's a lot of superficial crap to be scrapped away from Stephanie Jarvis and the worry is she could go all "holy" and think she has achieved a change for little effort. It would be very, very hard for her to correct her habitual lying and fantasy world.

I believe it is possible to break some lifetime habits and behaviors, if the person is willing. To be brutal, I dislike Stephanie Jarvis's ego so much I couldn't care less if she wallows in her self-made misery.

I shall now go and do some work on myself after writing that last sentence, the hypocrite I am!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
There was Aumary having a nice day, actually doing something. Then bleeping Hinge and Bracket rock up and have to go and disturb him.
You could see the sigh of resignment and I bet has was so glad he had the mask on so as his face wasn't visible seeing those twatts waking through the door. Plus Aumary cooked dinner and had to make sure it wasn't too hot for diddums. I'd have put a laxative in his.

View attachment 2713143

She can't leave anyone alone to just get on with things, she was put out that the Cantona Clone wasn't up the scaffold in the chapel so she had to go and piss cuz off.
"Oh you put a tarp to protect the floor below"... "No you Numpty, I don't give a duck about the floor, it's to protect the equipment your flue guy died for".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
No Pavlina to ensure they were secure at night.
Let’s play a Dump murder mystery game……

This doesn’t add up. It is a little strange that Fanny specifically stated that the 2 beloved by cd viewers cockerels ( who were heavily featured in many videos) went missing/died while she was on her trip to Vienna. Pavlina took care of the chickens. When Pavlina left, Marie took care of the chickens. Stephanie was in London for New Years and returned to the Dump the first week of January, 2024. Marie left for her uk cooking classes at or around January 8, 2024. Fanny and Snorts left shortly thereafter for London and Vienna . Who was responsible for feeding and safeguarding the chickens and cockerels during that time? Amaury and/ or Ñutty. If they locked the cockerels up at night, then they would roam during the day.

Stephanie specifically made sure to state that the deaths occurred when she was out of the country. Why?? Why would this be something she had to put in the video? Hmmmmmmm……

Who was left at the Dump while Fanny, Snorts, and Marie were gone?

Nutty likely wouldn’t kill a cockerel
Amaury likely wouldn’t kill a cockerel
Molly too old to give a tit about killing a cockerel and was not bred with an intensive prey instinct.

Ratso- untrained, neurotic, nippy, aggressive ratter dog with very high prey drive who had repeatedly been taken to visit chickens and the cockerels up close by Stephanie. Ratters are known to attack and kill chickens/ cockerels.

Has anyone thought Ratso might have chased, attacked, or mortally wounded / caused the death of one or both of the cockerels?

For example, is it possible that Ratso went with with Ñutty to feed the chickens and attacked and killed a cockerel or was outside with Nutty, who is usually talking to Amaury, or out with Amaury in the morning to go to the bathrooom with Molly, or was in the workshop with Amaury and Molly, and Ratso saw, chased and/ or attacked a cockrel in the courtyard or wandering around the Dump?

Who knows, she rarely ever tells the truth, but Stephanie claims one of the bodies of the cockrel was found, they thought it had died of natural causes? Why? No bite marks? Did it die of a broken neck or a heart attack? Why wasn’t it eaten by the predator who killed it? A well fed ratter can also kill for the joy of chasing and killing and satisfying its high prey instinct. Did Amaury and Ñutty not realize what had happened until the second cockrel disappeared or saw Ratso trying to chase chickens or one of the cockerels previously? They had not been around Ratso a lot of time before Ratso was dumped on them for care. Amaury is used to an obedient, old dog without a high prey drive.

Most dogs are not trying to deliberately kill your birds, but ratters have a very high prey drive. They are tenacious and energetic. At times, they may simply want to chase, but even chasing can be fatal, because chickens often break their necks trying to get away, or die of heart attacks if they have no where safe to escape. Did it have a broken neck or a heart attack?

Some dogs will simply chase them until they die; some will shake a chicken to death; some will kill with one hard bite and move on to the next... but well fed pet dogs will rarely actually eat a chicken. They chase and kill just for fun. Ratters have a high prey drive/ instinct, and have chasing and killing instincts when it comes to chickens.

She claims the other cockrel was not found and must have been taken away
. Could Ratso have presumably killed a second cockrel, and they haven’t found the body, or the body was left and a local scavenger like a fox ate it they are just lying? He has a taste for going after the chickens now. Do you think Ratso has killed mice in the Dump?

Stephanie have been warned by viewers about the dangers of Ratso around the chickens.

What do you think, could Stephanie be covering up that Ratso may have killed the beloved cockerels? And if Ratso chases or attacks chickens in the future, she can claim she didn’t know about his propensity to do so?

Let’s see what happens with the chickens or Ratso in the future.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.