The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@billybudd your vision for a Mediterranean pied de terre sounds quite perfect. So many times we see these places with kitschy seaside decor, lots of blue, yellow and white, anchors and fishing nets! Yours would be a study in total coastal relaxation. Book me a month in September.

I suspect that nothing has changed in this apartment since it was purchased. Maybe even since it was built. They often change hands with the furniture in situ. If you check out Airbnb for studio appartements in Cap d'Agde, you will find far more stylish examples and better looked after than fanny's.

The dominant winds are the Cers (also known as the tramontan) and the Marin. The Cers is the one that blows the most, for more than two-thirds of the year! The Scirocco not so much, that's more over to Marseille.

Here's an explanation of the winds that blow across the Narbonnais part of the Languedoc

I see that Chateau de Gaudanes - chateaugaudanes on Instagram - have been showing off their gorgeous Freres Not pottery dinner service. Just so stylish and subtly embossed

View attachment 2938353
View attachment 2938352
Are there artists or artisans who make wind installations? Are there traditional Narbonnais wind toys or folk art wind chimes, Rube Goldberg machines or wind gardens of grasses and streamers? I'd love my space there to be just herbs and wind and a lu$ciou$ stone or tile floor for my bare feet. Can they make floors out of volcanic stone? Oh and about a million dollars worth of rustic pottery, so gorgeous. Imagine, herbs, wind, and yummy textured weighty pottery with furry little apricots on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love watercress - it was my only craving when I was expecting our firstborn - watercress with lemon juice and prawns! Love watercress with cheese too and as an accompaniment to a steak, with char grilled tomato. Egg and cress, cream cheese and cress or cheddar cheese and cress and smoked salmon and cress sandwiches in wholemeal bread with lightly salted butter -yum yum! Salmon terrine and watercress - I'm salivating.
I was thinking too pretty sure we used to have prawns (tiny shrimps really, don't know why they called them prawns tbh) tossed in a thousand island type dressing and cress in buns..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Here we go again! BULLSHIT CON ARTIST CAROLINE GOODER AKA STEPHANIE JARVIS IS BACK!!!!!! LET THE BULLYING, LIES, AND MANIPULATION COMMENCE!!!!

@johngraham8794
6 hours ago
To have a flat in the South of France. a chateau , a flat in London and your Moms place in South Africa just seems a little extravagant to me when you are fund raising to do renovations to the chateau and the chapel.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 See Stephanie backtrack on our previous law in yesterday’s video that her father purchase the apartment for her so she would have a place to stay where she went to visit her grandmother. Now, when the heat is on, it is suddenly Isabels apartment, Stephanie. Jarvis lies every day, all day. No exceptions.

As usual, doesn’t respond to the actual question. She just regurgitates a bunch of crap, makes a lot of false statements, tries to emotionally manipulate people, and write a bunch of lied and crap that have no bearing on responding to the question. Same tit, different day.

@carolinegooder7091

1 hour ago (edited)
The flat in southern France and home in SA are her mother's. Gerry and Isabelle, who both have worked hard for their whole lives, deserve their family homes. As did Stephanie"s father. Nic, Michael Potts, and Stephanie own Lalande and, for 14 years, built up a B&B business. The pandemic stopped the renting out of the London flat, but friends often use it now.They also rent out the beach property. Should they stop Annalise, the kids, Dan, Marie, Davey, and their large families from having a tiny place to vacation once in a while?. Restoration of the chapel is a charitable labor of love for us all. Love of family we lost, or love of religion or of pure artSo many people may not understand your point of view.

1. do you see how she uses her alter ego Goodet as well as other fake accounts to hide behind to spread her lies, deceptions, and alternative facts to the viewers? Stephanie Jarvis has posted thousands of comments ( bullying, spreading agendas, gushing comments, lies, inaccurate info, etc.) under the Gooder fake account for years over several hundred videos. It’s part of her scamming agenda
  2. Again, Stephanie replies to the comment, bringing up information that was not addressed in the original question. She brings up Gerry and Isabelle’s UK homes, which were not mentioned by the commenter, and tries to manipulate viewers with emotional tactics/victimhoods by claiming they “ both worked hard for their whole lives, and deserve their family homes.“
  3. Do you see how Stephanie Jarvis (under her fake account Caroline Gooder ) now claims that the apartment in France is actually Isabels apartment. Stephanie did a video yesterday where she directly told viewers that the apartment was hers and had been specifically purchased for her by her father. She then posted a response under the chateau diaries account claiming that the apartment was a family apartment. 3 lies/ contradictory statements on one topic in less than 24 hours.
  4. Do you see how she lies constantly, and will not hesitate to contradict a previous untruth with a new lie. Later, she will likely contradict the law that is included in the message. Stephanie tellls multiple contradictory lies about every subject or topic from her many fake accounts, herself, Philip, her mother, and anyone else around her.
  5. Stephanie got called out by viewer on a lie she told in yesterday‘s video when she claimed she had not been to the apartment in the south of France since 2018. You were pointed out that shipping indeed have been to the apartment and that she recalled Stephanie and her mother shooting a video from the apartment, and Stephanie talking about how her father loved the views. Stephanie lies as easily as she breathes.
  6. Stephanie then claims that she in her too lazy ass who owners built up a bed-and-breakfast business at the dump. Actually, Baghead and potty had nothing to do with any bed-and-breakfast business. Pottie didn’t buy his 10% of the Dump until 2019.
  7. According to Clara, the bed-and-breakfast was actually started up and run primarily by the two caretakers that she fired or dismissed from the dump. Stephanie was traveling nonstop during that time and had very little to do with the bed-and-breakfast at all. Frank and Ivo were SJ's caretakers from 2014 till 2017. Didn’t the B and B start in 2016?
  8. Stephanie intentionally and falsely implies that the bed-and-breakfast has been run at the dump for 14 years ( since 2009/ 2010)but did not specify a date in her answer. Didn’t the B and B start in 2016 or 2017, the same year that she first began to rent out her London flat occasionally? Stephanie falsely states that the pandemic stopped her rental of the London flat. She only started leasing or renting out the London flat at some point in 2017. She had only been renting out her apartment occasionally for a little over two years when the pandemic begsn.
  9. BLATANT EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION.”Should they stop Annalise, the kids, Dan, Marie, Davey, and their large families from having a tiny place to vacation once in a while. “ WTF? What a load of tit. Don’t you think Dan earns enough to send his former partner and the children on a vacation now without having to resort to the tit apartment in the south of France? Marie was sent to the apartment because she had nowhere else to go when everyone of the dump is kicked out for a week or a certain group to lease out the dump.
  10. Marie and Davey have large families that they take on vacation to the studio apartment in south of France?WTF?
  11. Did you notice that Stephanie now downplayed the apartment, by calling it tiny.
  12. MORE BULLSHIT EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION OF VIEWERS BY STEPHANIE JARVUS TO AVOID ANSWERING THE QUESTION. WTF? “Restoration of the chapel is a charitable labor of love for us all. Love of family we lost, or love of religion or of pure art. “

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
As always, a huge thank you to @ComtesseRose for the new thread!

Y'ALL. This is laterally on topic, promise.

So I went to a local store called The British Isles yesterday, (why yes, I was picking up frozen cocktail sausage rolls for our High Tea/Afternoon Tea/Gentleman's Tea watch party for Bridgerton, why do you ask?)

The store has been there as long as this 50yo hag can remember, and it is a treasure trove of goodness.
www.britishislesonline.com

They carry everything from pawcelun to life sized cuts outs (as well as beautiful glass blown Christmas ornaments!) of the late Queen and new King, darling quirky handbags, tea, fine lawn nightgowns, you name it.

And guess what they stock, in this precious, well curated gem of a store...View attachment 2937052

I have to say, the material was absolutely stunning and whisper light, perfect for our subtropical climate. It seemed well made, and I asked the woman checking me out if there have been any quality issues reported, and the gentleman who (owns? Buys for the store?) piped in to say that not only had there not been quality issues, but they consistently have to place reorders as the line sells so well. The $180 price tag was a bit much for me, but I legit am keeping the line in mind.

Sorry to disappoint but I thought the pieces I saw were gorgeous in person!

Also....

Does anyone have an amazing watercress sandwich recipe? I have never had watercress, so I am branching out with the menu!
Think that's the one @Jules100 has!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Stephanie reads the tattle forum and then goes back and responds to questions in her YouTube channel’s comment section to try to do damage control, spread more lies or conflicting info, bulky or gaslight her viewers, or cover her ass. Enjoy. This week fake account Caroline Gooder revealed she also lived in New York City.Wheeeeee!

@JamilaKendal
7 hours ago
STOP buying stuff...

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
You are upset over 4 Euos and that they have nice things. They needed plates and glasses to eat and drink off of. Besides, the place is rented out or used by friends and family. Nic and Marie, for example, will use the new plates.

Stephanie
@jodiesha
10 hours ago
Want to see your aunt and uncles new home

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
Stephanie said they haven't moved in yet. They are staying at the house once owed by grandmother.

LYING JARVIS IS BACK! read below to see how Stephanie gaslights the viewers who pay for her lavish lifestyle.

@bettytali1827
10 hours ago
I somehow remember you and your mother at the flat a few years ago. I distinctly remember you saying your father fell in love with the view. Maybe I am having a deja vue

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
Stephanie said she had stayed away 6 years. Nic and his family, Annalise and her kids, Dan and Marie, have all vacationed there, so we have seen it before.
kirsten4887
17 hours ago
I’m quite sure you have shown this before back in the early days
emoji_u1f914.png
looks familiar

aBfihFSJniZiueWKPovy02UA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@carolinegooder7091
42 minutes ago
Annalise and the kids, Dan and Marie, have shown it while vacationing.

@jpfloru8669
13 hours ago
By European standards that studio flat is not tiny. I mean: it’s small, but millions would die for a holiday flat with that terrace and those views.

@carolinegooder7091
54 minutes ago
Lived in NYC for 12 years, so understand what you are saying, but most of the viewers get the joke. Stephanie lives in a 20 bedroom Chateau (she is not sure how they should count the bathrooms) and vacations in a two room and closet bedroom flat. She loves them both

@yolandagloriaprieto-faelna3999
13 hours ago
How come I don’t see Naty anymore? It would be nice for you to feature her and the things she does for the chateau. And Grant (?) from Australia too! Thanks

@carolinegooder7091
59 minutes ago
Grant isn't in the south of France right now. He was in every vlog leading up to their drive down south. Natti is very busy managing the B&B season but is seen at lunch often in the vlogs. Amaury and Natti go home before dinner, which is why you don't see them as much.

see how Stephanie tries to fix her screwup in her video yesterday where she stated that they only use the south of France apartment for family and friends and then later in the video screwed up and blabbed that they rent it out also? She tries to fix her screwup with a Caroline comment
@MsEleluku
14 hours ago
I wish I had a friend with a holiday home they didn‘t usehow lovely! And how interesting this whole area is, especially with the nudist colony

@carolinegooder7091
53 minutes ago
They rent it out also. Family and friends use it, like Annalise and the kids.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think that one of the brothers is living in it. With his family? It's possible he could have bought out his siblings share. It's also possible that an arrangement was made with the mother for him to live out his days there? Maybe he was grandmamas carer before she went into the home. It is a largish property, it could be that a one bedroom flat has been made out of some of the rooms and that is where tonton and twotonne are staying. Hence fanny's mention of there only being one bedroom. Maybe whoever it is that lives in the house didn't want to be filmed. Someone was inside while fanny was filming tonton and twotonne in the garden, whoever it was turned the interior lights off so they wouldn't be picked up on camera. Watch it again, you'll see.
---

I don't think it was deadly nightshade. It looked like a groundhugging weed with a sapphire blue flower we used to call Speedwell.
I think you're right . . . I saw that person. The property is well maintained, also indicating that there may well be some one living there.

Reactions: 18
So as I forced myself to watch the CD VLOG, IN THE BACKGROUND I SAW THE STRIPES AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE PAINT TESTING COLOURS AND I THOUGHT MY GOD THEY’RE SUCH BRIGHT COLOURS BUT WE KNOW WHAT THEIR TASTE IS LIKE, IT’S HER FATHER’S PAINTING. I JUST FELL OFF MY CHAIR AND SPat OUT MY DIET PEPSI. I’m sorry that this is In Capitals but I’m talking this text and it was on caps lock . I’m not shouting 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So as I forced myself to watch the CD VLOG, IN THE BACKGROUND I SAW THE STRIPES AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE PAINT TESTING COLOURS AND I THOUGHT MY GOD THEY’RE SUCH BRIGHT COLOURS BUT WE KNOW WHAT THEIR TASTE IS LIKE, IT’S HER FATHER’S PAINTING. I JUST FELL OFF MY CHAIR AND SPat OUT MY DIET PEPSI. I’m sorry that this is In Capitals but I’m talking this text and it was on caps lock . I’m not shouting 😂
I said before not his usual style of boobs and condoms. Maybe this was after he hit his head??? Wasnt that a thing? Or did I imagine it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Snorts the Smugtwat. Who is supposed to be an expert in all things crystal stores is glasses on their rims. Idiot.

Why did pretentious Fanny call the nasty bookshelf in the studio flat a library?

I think the Dogchef food was maybe for Molly?
Fanny is using the Royal canine stuff.
He thinks he's so clean turning everything upside down, I'd rather my mugs and glasses were right side up, surely there's more chance of dirt off the shelf than just standing upright in a closed cupboard?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks, they are our fave as well. Gorgeous nibbly bits for the win! And I forgot the most important bit, the TEA. Now here is where I am going to lose a bunch of y'all, but I'm going to chalk it up to cultural differences.

It is currently 93F, 33C at almost 5pm, so I serve tea iced. Tomorrow we are having mint iced tea for the savory, then I got the "Queen Charlotte Tea" from Republic of Tea, it is a limited edition for the show I'm serving with the sweets. This one is a vanilla fruit rooiboos that I'm certain will be gorgeous iced!
Like I said No rules! You serve whatever you think is delicious, and the same goes for ordering in restaurants. If you want a side as a starter go for it, if you want your dessert first why not? I. took myself on a date tonight at the only restaurant and ordered all sorts... I was content, not so long ago I found dining out on my own a little tricky, but now it's a wonderful bleeping pleasure. 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Fanny is going to give an update on the renovation so Buckle Up Tattlers - Bullshit Ahead!

But before her avalanche of BS begins Fanny has bad news to share about the 🐔 (which as we all suspect are probably now 🍗)
1715819167455.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
He thinks he's so clean turning everything upside down, I'd rather my mugs and glasses were right side up, surely there's more chance of dirt off the shelf than just standing upright in a closed cupboard?
He’s showing his wait staff origins. That’s how restaurants and bars store their setups! Service is really all he knows and he can’t even lay a table correctly.😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Be warned, if you ever buy the packaged watercress which is described as "washed", don't believe it. An ex-colleague of mine once had a partner who had worked, when a student, at the famous watercress beds in Hampshire. The conditions people had to work in were disgusting and workers never washed their hands after using the filthy loos, and then packing the watercress. It's probably safer to have the small pots of tiny leafed cress that children sometimes grow!
People would come up our road and pick the watercress that was growing in the ditches. People’s excess water from their septic tanks would drain in the ditches. just gross. I can’t eat watercress.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Stephanie reads the tattle forum and then goes back and responds to questions in her YouTube channel’s comment section to try to do damage control, spread more lies or conflicting info, bulky or gaslight her viewers, or cover her ass. Enjoy. This week fake account Caroline Gooder revealed she also lived in New York City.Wheeeeee!

@JamilaKendal
7 hours ago
STOP buying stuff...

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
You are upset over 4 Euos and that they have nice things. They needed plates and glasses to eat and drink off of. Besides, the place is rented out or used by friends and family. Nic and Marie, for example, will use the new plates.

Stephanie
@jodiesha
10 hours ago
Want to see your aunt and uncles new home

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
Stephanie said they haven't moved in yet. They are staying at the house once owed by grandmother.

LYING JARVIS IS BACK! read below to see how Stephanie gaslights the viewers who pay for her lavish lifestyle.

@bettytali1827
10 hours ago
I somehow remember you and your mother at the flat a few years ago. I distinctly remember you saying your father fell in love with the view. Maybe I am having a deja vue

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
Stephanie said she had stayed away 6 years. Nic and his family, Annalise and her kids, Dan and Marie, have all vacationed there, so we have seen it before.
kirsten4887
17 hours ago
I’m quite sure you have shown this before back in the early days View attachment 2938496 looks familiar

View attachment 2938497
@carolinegooder7091
42 minutes ago
Annalise and the kids, Dan and Marie, have shown it while vacationing.

@jpfloru8669
13 hours ago
By European standards that studio flat is not tiny. I mean: it’s small, but millions would die for a holiday flat with that terrace and those views.

@carolinegooder7091
54 minutes ago
Lived in NYC for 12 years, so understand what you are saying, but most of the viewers get the joke. Stephanie lives in a 20 bedroom Chateau (she is not sure how they should count the bathrooms) and vacations in a two room and closet bedroom flat. She loves them both

@yolandagloriaprieto-faelna3999
13 hours ago
How come I don’t see Naty anymore? It would be nice for you to feature her and the things she does for the chateau. And Grant (?) from Australia too! Thanks

@carolinegooder7091
59 minutes ago
Grant isn't in the south of France right now. He was in every vlog leading up to their drive down south. Natti is very busy managing the B&B season but is seen at lunch often in the vlogs. Amaury and Natti go home before dinner, which is why you don't see them as much.

see how Stephanie tries to fix her screwup in her video yesterday where she stated that they only use the south of France apartment for family and friends and then later in the video screwed up and blabbed that they rent it out also? She tries to fix her screwup with a Caroline comment
@MsEleluku
14 hours ago
I wish I had a friend with a holiday home they didn‘t usehow lovely! And how interesting this whole area is, especially with the nudist colony

@carolinegooder7091
53 minutes ago
They rent it out also. Family and friends use it, like Annalise and the kids.
Grant left already?? I thought he was there for a few months?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Fanny is going to give an update on the renovation so Buckle Up Tattlers - Bullshit Ahead!

But before her avalanche of BS begins Fanny has bad news to share about the 🐔 (which as we all suspect are probably now 🍗)
View attachment 2938552
She looks like a different person from when she began her vlog, and as many have said she needs a fresh hair style. This drags her down but I’m sure she keeps it since she thinks she is 20 yrs younger. Time to get the popcorn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That bed they moved though - it is naaaaaasty IMO - that room is already so busy with the new wall paper, needs a simple bed. Note to Billy: just because it's old/antique doesn't mean it looks nice.
I don't know why Michael didn't wash that canopy fabric, it's so old and he said musty... I'd have chucked it in a bath with some Oxiclean and Woolite.. Who cares if I ruined it, it stinks and is not fit for purpose as is.. to sleep under it in the hot summer heat when it's full of 200 years of dirt and musty?? :sick: 🤮🤮🤧🤧

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.