The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is your daddy?
2 local baby daddy suspects: a male gray pit bull lives next door and a male black lab also lives next to the crispy chateau.

Baby daddy suspect #1: If the neighbor’s pit bull bred with Elsa, the pups could look like puppies below:
1715670912849.png

A border collie pit bull mix dog.

1715668273431.png

Baby daddy suspect #2: black male lab next door

6 week old borador puppies. Lab + border collie puppies

1715670238184.png

border-collie-lab-mix, Borador
1715669732038.png

Photo below is of one purebred border collie puppy at one day old. If Elsa“s sister was actually her brother, pure bred border collie puppy below.
1715670550407.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Shame that USA did not follow Australia's lead after the Port Arthur Massacre in 1996 and restrict the use of automatic and semi automatic weapons, gun buyback scheme and gun registry.

I was fortunate to have visited Port Arthur the weekend before the massacre (Easter long weekend) although sadly one of my cousins, Glenn Pears, was one of Martin Bryant's 35 murdered victims.

Now we have had horrible knife attacks in recent days in shopping centres.
Have a safe and enjoyable day M&MsMom. I will be thinking of you. Oh for the day when we all can vote online.
@AndAnotherName, I am truly sorry to read your cousin was murdered in the Port Arthur Massacre. Every time I read about a gun massacre/shootings overseas, I think, thank goodness Australia has gun laws. However, it was inevitable that people would start using knives as an alternative.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That flog was atrocious.
Ratso crying endlessly was really distressing. Snorts is an ugly dog owner.
The hair system needs a rethink.

Snorts speaking was so affected. He sounds like a real idiot not the educated one he thinks he is. A real plonker.
Oh look something vaguely oriental… oh yes pahhhfect for Nattys room , the one we know as Fuk tat that was the dining room then petit salon is now Nattys room. Are they hoping viewers will forget about Nattys apartment?

An elephant, then an elephant as a coffee table , oh I was thinking for SA. What an absolute idiot.
It seems he regards the beach house in SA as one of his properties so he will start filling it with his purchases! Is he for real, wanting to send an elephant to Africa? He is also completely without taste; the paintings and other objects he fancied were dreadful! As soon as Fanny agrees that she likes something, he immediately wants to buy it, whatever it is; he has exactly the same disorder as Fanny has and I am being serious. People with that disorder just cannot leave any retail scene with nothing. It really doesn't matter what it is, even if it's something they actually don't really like, they cannot leave empty handed.I can't understand why their loved ones (if they really have any!) don't persuade them to get professional counselling.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So, there's one more property that the impoverished little princess will have a share in! Poor little orphan, no wonder all those people feel the need to give her their hard-earned savings!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Shipping the naff tut Snorts selected to go to SA would be more than the goods. He is not only profligate, sulky, avaricious, covetous he had exceptionally bad taste in paintings and everything really. Note that he had the most expensive dish on last nights menu of course he did because he doesn't pay fr the ghetti.

The atmosphere between Aunty and Fanny seemed a little bit strained I think Amaury has had a chance to get some things off his chest about his vile aging brat of a cousin. Her faux tears are puke inducing and her forehead is resembling an old mans saggy foreskin. again, time for more botox Fanny.

The way Snorts is talking it is like SA is already hers. I wonder if Fanny paid a peppercorn purchase price to avoid death duties?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@Helen-us1ly
44 minutes ago
I do hope you can show your grandma's house.I could see Amaury slapping his forehead as you bring more lamps to re-wire.

@KristysFarmLiving
2 hours ago
Ok so your Grandmother had 6 children. Your mom and aunt. Are the other siblings alive? Is Gerald your uncle, from your father's side? Often wondered that?

LOOK WHAT MIRIELLE WROTE. IS MIRIELLE ISABELLE TO INSTEAD OF STEPHANIE. WHAT A COLD ANSWER.
😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯
@mireille4751
56 minutes ago
Gerald isn’t blood related
Liar! Also, imagine how Gerry must have felt when Fanny was sent off to France or Hong Kong for the holidays and he, no doubt, wasn't, even though he had had to look after her in the UK for years..
---
Is the grandmother’s house the tiny, grungy place that Annalise, Marie and Dan (at different times) borrowed for mini vacations?
No, that's a separate small flat. This is yet another property which will be worth considerably more than the flat.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Well it seems to be that time when vloggers look back and show their viewers what has been achieved over the last few months . . . the Petherick's kitchen, Julie's 'little' Italian house, Stories from the Cascina's barn. And Stephanie . . . she remains at the planning stage after how many years.

I'm still laughing at 'soggy old man's foreskin'.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well it seems to be that time when vloggers look back and show their viewers what has been achieved over the last few months . . . the Petherick's kitchen, Julie's 'little' Italian house, Stories from the Cascina's barn. And Stephanie . . . she remains at the planning stage after how many years.

I'm still laughing at 'soggy old man's foreskin'.
Glad it made you laugh, but it is what it looks like, the skin just looks too big mega creased and pruny-definitely an old man's foreskin forehead. The perils of too much filler- your face ends up looking like an ancient wizened ball sack. Shame she hasn't pumped the money into the dump.

Old thinning pube boy was petulant yesterday wasn't he when he said he would buy things. His arrogance and poor taste are the only legendary thing about the tasteless maker. He also hates the dog, he was not able to hide his contempt and loathing for the poor the little thing.

• Sick
  • Angry
Observations from the latest instalment of their never ending buy me, feed me, buy me spree, running from one brocante to another with online auctions in between.

Good to see the late departed grandmother was also a gourmand, sitting there with her box of MaccyD fries.

Another Oscar performance from Fanny, on a par with her funeral scene for Ian where she struggled to utter a word, so overwhelmed with emotion as she was.

There is nothing on this earth that the smugtwat doesn’t covet and must have immediately. His lack of taste is ridiculous.

Fanny has difficulty pronouncing words properly either in English or French, her Oxford education was certainly wasted.

Why has Fanny never driven the Porsche? Tonton has, maybe even two tons tante, smugtwat has constantly but never Fanny.

They are vile, greedy and obscene leading their duplicitous lives, an affront to honest decent hard working people, who try to give back to society to make the world a better place.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There you go again . . . ancient wizened ball sack.

They both have suspect taste. When they were looking at the Haviland china at the start and she says they're 'such fun' . . . I thought that's such ugly tit.
---
Another Oscar performance from Fanny, on a par with her funeral scene for Ian where she struggled to utter a word, so overwhelmed with emotion as she was.
With a good amount of flicking hair behind her ear . . . she always does this when she is uncomfortable or lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
🧵Stephanie Jarvis and Phillip Janssen are vile, greedy and obscene leading their duplicitous lives, an affront to honest decent hard working people, who try to give back to society to make the world a better place.

• Heart
  • Haha
It seems he regards the beach house in SA as one of his properties so he will start filling it with his purchases! Is he for real, wanting to send an elephant to Africa? He is also completely without taste; the paintings and other objects he fancied were dreadful! As soon as Fanny agrees that she likes something, he immediately wants to buy it, whatever it is; he has exactly the same disorder as Fanny has and I am being serious. People with that disorder just cannot leave any retail scene with nothing. It really doesn't matter what it is, even if it's something they actually don't really like, they cannot leave empty handed.I can't understand why their loved ones (if they really have any!) don't persuade them to get professional counselling.
My ex narc 'friend' who unfortunately lives up the road is the same. She cannot go into a shop and come out with nothing. In fact she 'has' to go out every day to the shops.

When they lived in the UK they got into serious debt more than once, retired and moved out here. She soon found out that French banks are not quite so understanding, went over drawn here (after blowing a serious amount of money in the space of a year, retirement lump sum payments) and their bank account was frozen. Got in the tit as no bills were paid so had to take out a loan and then about a year later did it again and they're both on a good monthy pension each so no excuse.

Snorts will bleed her dry and some as he has absolutely no concept of money. He's beyond excited at all this income. It'll serve her right if Mummy changes the will.

• Heart
There you go again . . . ancient wizened ball sack.

They both have suspect taste. When they were looking at the Haviland china at the start and she says they're 'such fun' . . . I thought that's such ugly tit.
---

With a good amount of flicking hair behind her ear . . . she always does this when she is uncomfortable or lying.
Everything they point out is ghastly. She has the taste of a gypsy with he penchant for twee little vases featuring cherubs and prints featuring what she thinks is classy it is so chocolate box. I am currently reading a book by Ben Penreath the interior designer and architect and he is talking about what makes a chic interior and it is a relaxed nonchalant style and COMFORT. He actually says people think that making something look classy is often mistakenly to put in gilded furniture and gold because they want to make it look luxurious and conversely he says the opposite is true. Comfort and not trying too hard is what creates that inherent sense of style and luxury and that is usually a really comfortable sofa and a home filled with things people love rather than being stuffed with things they think they should like. Don't get me started on Snorts he is a style bypass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I saw some YouTube video that said having the tines down goes way back to not wanting to snag men’s fancy lacey cuffs.🤷‍♀️
I think someone in here has already mentioned the crest on cutlery but here's goggles version

The French table setting involves placing the fork tines pointing down on the table on the left hand side of the plate. This was done to show the coat of arms that was traditionally on that side contrary to Germany or the United Kingdom. In the United Kingdom, the fork tines face upward while sitting on the table.
---
Oh Lord…Fern thingy-whatsit, one half of the YT Ken & Barbie show (riviera edition). I simply cannot watch her!

Funnily enough, I’ve just ordered a blue and white striped cotton cardigan from the House of Bruar. I’m teased about my summer love for Breton stripes - it’s my signature bonjour matelot look!

I unsubscribed from her channel a while back... the shopping, the so called heathy eating, the spoilt kids, the incessant shopping be it food or clothes, the gorgeousness of everything it was all too sweet and sickly. i have also just bought a navy and white striped lightweight jumper... ahoy there matey.
---
I feel sorry for Ratso. The gruesome twosome have to establish your dominance over Marie and Ratso by forcing the tiny, anxious, carsick dog to be jolted around unrestrained inside the car, and being expected to walk for hours at a garage sale with no breaks for water or food. Ratso hates the garage sales. Stephanie has no content so she must exploit the dog as often as she can. She is so desperate for footage that she tells lies about dozens of people, parting ways like the Red Sea to let Ratso the wonder dog

He has such a smug look on his highly punchable face, all day, every day.🤮
I think Lancelots whining after his amour advances towards other dogs had been rebuked, was beginning to irritate human Poodle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Everything they point out is ghastly. She has the taste of a gypsy with he penchant for twee little vases featuring cherubs and prints featuring what she thinks is classy it is so chocolate box. I am currently reading a book by Ben Penreath the interior designer and architect and he is talking about what makes a chic interior and it is a relaxed nonchalant style and COMFORT. He actually says people think that making something look classy is often mistakenly to put in gilded furniture and gold because they want to make it look luxurious and conversely he says the opposite is true. Comfort and not trying too hard is what creates that inherent sense of style and luxury and that is usually a really comfortable sofa and a home filled with things people love rather than being stuffed with things they think they should like. Don't get me started on Snorts he is a style bypass.
Is that his new book? I'm currently waiting for my online order.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No, that's a separate small flat. This is yet another property which will be worth considerably more than the flat.
I don’t know why, but I was under the impression that Granny’s Beziers house was inherited by her (6) children? Although Isabel’s share is worth something on paper, her one-sixth share is tied up until either all of the beneficiaries agree to liquidate the asset or one beneficiary buys out the other five at market value. I’ve only a very, very sketchy understanding of French inheritance laws but I always think it sounds a potential hotbed of discontent between siblings!

It’s all money, of course, but I don’t think Isabel and her co-heirs are sitting on a fortune if the house was to be sold and the proceeds divvied up. Hard to tell from a fleeting glimpse of the exterior and a bit of garden.

Jolly useful bolt hole for the Richmonds while their new place is being done up!

• Heart
Is that his new book? I'm currently waiting for my online order.
Not sure if it is his latest it is called English Decoration: Timeless Inspiration for the Contemporary Home- it is a lovely book. He would barf if he saw Fanny's home. He talks a lot about flow from one space to another and lets face it how can anything flow on from Fuk Tat let alone the jungle room and a building site.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Resturant in Beziers where they enjoyed dinner in Beziers. They definitely didn't pay €75.00 each for dinner.

Menu

View attachment 2934290View attachment 2934297
View attachment 2934298View attachment 2934300
I know le Cristal. Not surprisingly it's VERY popular with the Anglophones. En face is an oyster bar. It's on the corner of les allèes Paul Riquet and la place Jean Jaurès. La place Jean Jaurès has fountain water features, I wonder if Thrush was allowed to go and play in them with les autres enfants? No doubt they visited Galleries LaFayette at the top of the Paul Riquet, the Polygone centre and many of the other expensive boutiques in the rabbit warren of streets that is old Béziers.

Did she bother to find out who Paul Riquet was and why he holds such a fond place in the hearts of les bitterois? Did they bother to vist the neuf écluses, unique in the world. Did Thrush educate his palette and get his tongue around some of the heady red wines and sharp rosés that they produce in the vineyards around Béziers.

I'm pretty sure they had already left when the fiera Off was on last week, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. A bit of bull fighting in the arene, lots of bogadeas set up throughout the town with tapas menus. No, they would never immerse themselves in the true culture of a place, in the true history of the place. They would rather shop for more and more tit at car boot sales.

They are despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.