The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Resturant in Beziers where they enjoyed dinner in Beziers. They definitely didn't pay €75.00 each for dinner.

Menu

1715652744753.png
1715652821617.png

1715652846261.png
1715653061063.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fanny the char.
Amazing the brrrrrocante selling a pot based on Fanny , old trout.
---
Fanny claims they purchased 3 things - 1 small painting, a pair of lamps, and a Belleek vase.
Yet before they have allegedly purchased anything Snorty is lugging around a bag full of items.
What else did Fanny & Snorty purchase. There wasn't much they didn't like, want or covet.
View attachment 2934254View attachment 2934256View attachment 2934257View attachment 2934258
Yes, the shopaholics have had a few hits,they think we don’t notice 🙄
The vase Fanny was clutching found it’s way into the china creep’s bag.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She wants Marie there to calm down the poor doggy. Let’s face it. Lance loves Marie. Marie is the dog nanny in Fanny’s mind but Lance loves Marie and is happiest with her. Poor Lance. Poor Marie.
The dog's bored sh!tless, dragging a high energy dog around like that for hours and hours? Guaranteed they didn't take him for a good run before hand...
1715657000168.png

• Angry
Reactions: 24
So, for all of you Americans, tomorrow is primary election day in my state.....and I am an election judge. Pray for me (actually, pray for the person who tries to give this angry hag a bunch of lip! Homey don't play that.)
The training I had to go through is unreal...I've done this before and didn't have to go through "how to de-escalate an angry voter who might have a gun" training a couple of years ago. For those of you not in the US, this gives a glimpse of what it's like here in the US these days.
My Hubby has done our election counts too.
He says what some people write on the paper apart from their vote is very interesting !!! :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
@Helen-us1ly
44 minutes ago
I do hope you can show your grandma's house.I could see Amaury slapping his forehead as you bring more lamps to re-wire.

@KristysFarmLiving
2 hours ago
Ok so your Grandmother had 6 children. Your mom and aunt. Are the other siblings alive? Is Gerald your uncle, from your father's side? Often wondered that?

LOOK WHAT MIRIELLE WROTE. IS MIRIELLE ISABELLE TO INSTEAD OF STEPHANIE. WHAT A COLD ANSWER.
😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯
@mireille4751
56 minutes ago
Gerald isn’t blood related

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She makes it sound like the South of France is the only place you can get oysters FFS

Not satisfied with filling la lande to the brim they now need storage containers, he wants to start on the South African pad

What is she on with the broken chaise/coffee table, another unfinnished piece of shite to sit in a barn never to be completed.

An annoying oversexed yappy dog, get him fixed!

Ice cream, risky Trixie. I see he got the crayola crayons out for the hair system.

Right on cue sheding a tear at Mamie's house.

'Wish you were Marie but you're not la di da di da' .....witch
---
It makes be freakin wild that so many dog owners do not de-sex there dogs and have unwanted puppies - since Covid lockdowns, there is an abundance of homeless dogs and puppies. So sad. I even don't like pure dog breeders or people who buy from breeders anymore - it's all well and good when the dog rescues aren't overflowing with puppies, but that is not currently the case. If you truly love dogs, then you can find a rescue that suits you, looks and temperament wise, there are just so many.
Dan is a self centered, self absorbed hole and I hate him even more than the other two.

Those poor dogs, those poor puppies.

He's another one on my punch in the face list.

This first thing I did with my two was get them sterilised as soon as they were old enough as they were the result of the same thing. It's not as if he can't afford it now.

Bastard!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Is the grandmother’s house the tiny, grungy place that Annalise, Marie and Dan (at different times) borrowed for mini vacations?

• Haha
@colleenclegg1714
2 hours ago
Did they ever finish naties apartment

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751
48 minutes ago
It has been explained several times that they are waiting for the authorization for creating windows on this side of the building. As the chateau is classified as historic monument, any alteration to the structure must get a special authorization. Moreover the restoration of the chapel coming first and being very expensive, the other renovations are delayed.

Is MIRIELLE/ STEPHANIE AND/or Mummy lying again? The dump is not a listed building in France. Is this entire sentence a lie? “As the chateau is classified as historic monument, any alteration to the structure must get a special authorization.”

Deceitful, lying, greedy, scammer con artist Stephanie has never officially told viewers, and or patrons that all restoration at the dump is halted until the chapel is fully restored (at a cost exceeding $800,000, which is more than was paid for the Dump, chapel, and 60 acre property.)
“Moreover the restoration of the chapel coming first and being very expensive, the other renovations are delayed.” This is another scam move by Stephanie Jarvis, where she won’t come out and be straightforward and truthful with patrons or viewers and state that they are going to hold onto the $32,000 per month for the foreseeable future to invest in the chapel, that have have withheld the Patreon funding for months to finance the chapel, and that all other works will be halted.

see how calculating and deceitful she is, trying to interject this information through her fake account. She has done this hundreds and hundreds of times over the past five years. Stephanie Jarvis is patently dishonest.

So Stephanie Jarvis is keeping over $370,000 in Patreon funds on 2024 to put towards the chapel restoration?

What happened to all the money in the chapel fund prior to restoration?

What happened to the close to half million plus dollars she received from grifting her rental stars in the chapel?

Will Stephanie ever admit to viewers that she likely puts far less than €150,000 per year in the association fund and the rest of the money from Patreon, and all the money from the rental star program, went directly into her personal bank accounts in the UK.

No wonder the gruesome twosome are just shopping nonstop. They are stockpiling all this extra cash with absolutely zero work expected of them for the next year or so until the chapel is completed.
---
Is the grandmother’s house the tiny, grungy place that Annalise, Marie and Dan (at different times) borrowed?
No, the grungy beachfront apartment in France was purchased by. Isabell and Derek so they can have a place to stay, a studio apartment, when they went to visit her mother at her home in France. The grubby studio apartment is evidently located about 15 minutes away from the grandmothers home. Interesting that the grandmother has been dead for six years, but the home is still furnished and was used by auntie ton ton and Uncle has a place to live while their newly purchased house is being renovated by Amaury. Do all six siblings own a portion of the grandmothers house in France? Is it leased out on an Airbnb site or is it maintained solely for the pleasure of the six siblings?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What is this with Ratso? Why does he always behave like this in public (and increasingly at home)? Is it fear, stress, overwhelm or lack of attention? I'm also a dog mom but I don't know my dog to behave like that. To be honest, the constant whining would drive me crazy. It's no wonder that passers-by are constantly turning to look at him and people are talking to them - everyone immediately notices that the dog needs help.

It would have been so important for them to go to dog school with Ratso. But it's not too late yet. But I don't see any understanding in the land of lies... it's a shame, because Ratso is becoming more and more of a burden and it won't end well.

I find it shocking how these crappy vloggers publicly abuse their animals and there seems to be nothing you can do about it. And these assholes are completely immune to any criticism. This makes me sad, angry and perplexed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Will the “ you can’t tell me what to do” obscenely cheap gruesome twosome ever get Ratso fixed so he doesn’t hump every dog that enters the dump, hunp guests, hump furniture, urine mark, and be a general whiney, whimpering, barking, moaning sex pest like his daddy, Sir Snorts a Lot?

They don’t give a tit about animals and they do not like to pay vet bills. Didn’t Baghead failed to pay and fix the sheep so they had inbred lambs at the dump until the caretaker of the property arrange to have the animals neutered? Stephanie has eagerly encouraged and raised inbred peachicks, and failed to take Ruby to the vet when he was seriously injured. Recall that Selmar had to take Ruby to the vet Because Stephanie was too lazy and cheap to do so. Ruby does not get routine veterinary care. I bet Ruby gets no flea or tick treatments. I wonder if Ratso has lots of fleas since they are likely to cheap to get flea or tick prevention medication for the dog.
---
Updated Dan comments:

@maisonstringbean8681
17 minutes ago
Incredibly sad for these dogs. How are they not spayed and neutered? You are an irresponsible pet owner.

fionat5698
42 minutes ago
Surprised your dogs weren't spayed!

marshawhite2904
1 hour ago
PUPPIES…. Adorable! So she must be the dog I hadn’t seen for awhile !!

@faeryvixenetc
2 hours ago
good lord! Was she knocked up on her first heat?? Feed her extra and give her supplements! nursing that many pups can be hazardous if the mama is not given nutritional support. How did you not know she was pregnant??? Thank you for taking the pups off the cold cement and giving them a blanket! SMDH

MamaDeesGardens
2 hours ago
Unspayed, female dogs can draw in unaltered males via scent. Get them spayed.

lindamitman4538
2 hours ago
I hope Elsa and the puppies are doing well. Might want to talk to a vet and get Anna checked to be sure she’s not pregnant too. Last thing you need. Get her spayed if not. Meanwhile, the puppies are adorable but will need vet checks and shots at 6 weeks. You definitely have your hands full now.

@MAC-op5fc
2 hours ago
I know many have said this, but please neuter your 2 dogs. Sheesh.

bluebook709
2 hours ago
I wondered why we only saw a single dog lately, she must have not been in the mood for running around lately.

@lyndamac1058
3 hours ago (edited)
it's not rocket science to know if you have a unfixed female dog and on heat she will get pregnant. Lets see what the pups turn out shall we? Didn't know? uhuh yep.

@iknovate
3 hours ago
The puppies had puppies?!?!?

BlackCatMargie
3 hours ago
They are cute, but shelters are putting hundreds of dogs to sleep every day. Please get all your pooches spayed and neutered.

judyholdsworth7096
4 hours ago
Obviously Elsa isn’t into personal protection either.
emoji_u1f644.png

viewers are implying incest. Surely Dan could not be so stupid as to not recognize the difference between a male and a female border collie, and purchased a brother and sister instead of 2 sisters. Do you think the newborn puppies look like purebred border collies?
BaybNJoe
4 hours ago
Are you sure Anna is Anna and not Andy? Please get them fixed. :)

Elsa’s puppies.
25D54428-4448-4790-9749-4AEDE5B606BB.png
BA669F34-4417-4EC6-A858-A4AED294CF3C.png

photo of purebred newborn border collies from the internet below.

1715666758634.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So, for all of you Americans, tomorrow is primary election day in my state.....and I am an election judge. Pray for me (actually, pray for the person who tries to give this angry hag a bunch of lip! Homey don't play that.)
The training I had to go through is unreal...I've done this before and didn't have to go through "how to de-escalate an angry voter who might have a gun" training a couple of years ago. For those of you not in the US, this gives a glimpse of what it's like here in the US these days.
Shame that USA did not follow Australia's lead after the Port Arthur Massacre in 1996 and restrict the use of automatic and semi automatic weapons, gun buyback scheme and gun registry.

I was fortunate to have visited Port Arthur the weekend before the massacre (Easter long weekend) although sadly one of my cousins, Glenn Pears, was one of Martin Bryant's 35 murdered victims.

Now we have had horrible knife attacks in recent days in shopping centres.
Have a safe and enjoyable day M&MsMom. I will be thinking of you. Oh for the day when we all can vote online.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hansel and Gretels house in Beziers.
Where six children lived .
Where Fanny claims she spent every summer and many Christmas holidays.Why does she spin this tale?
Where was Gerry who supposedly spent every day with her?
Tante two tonnes was pleased to see her but the atmosphere felt less cordial than usual. Fanny pretends to be emotional , not very convincing .
I think I heard Tata correct her on her pronunciation in the restaurant. Perhaps Tat m Ton have had their ears bent by a disgruntled Aumary.

• Heart
VIEWRS ARE PISSED OFF AT DAN:

@cinemachic5422
5 hours ago
You are so irresponsible...If you are going to own dogs..get them fixed...didn't reluze she didnt come into heat...never crossed your mind????....you have no business owning dogs ...too busy flopping around in your mickey mouse shoes to stop and realize whats going on.....how ridiculous

@war6193
5 hours ago
Hmmm....so you have dogs running free and you're surprised when they get pregnant??? You have kids, right? You do know how this works....right?.....right???

@conconcost9967
5 hours ago
Yep I suggested spaying them a while back Dan. Poor dogs. Know your sons will enjoy them. But you have a lot on your plate already, now feeding and making a pen for their safety on that construction site is a must, and vet bills / shots until they find a forever home.
emoji_u1f641.png
Sorry I am scolding you like a mother and you already have one. I am probably older than her.

@buttercuppartridge5569
5 hours ago
It had to be said. I questioned his judgment when he first got the dogs
ludovica8221
6 hours ago
why on earth didnt you have your pups spayed? Poor lass, just a baby herself

user-ek1cx5xc1q
5 hours ago
I thought you had TWO female dogs!

BOY THIS IS BAD IF DAN IS SUCH A CARELESS, CRAPPY DOG OWNER THAT HE DID Not notice that one of the dogs was a male instead of a female. He evidently doesn’t pet the dogs often or he would’ve noticed that Elsa was pregnant at some point over the past two months.

He got the puppies to exploit for content and draw viewers to his channel. It is a proven strategy to increase YouTube views. Now his puppy has had puppies, even more cute content and views! Why do you think Stephanie suddenly decided to get a 50% discount dog when she ran out of content? Ratso has been exploited nonstop for the past 6 1/2 months in order to generate money and views for the YouTube channels of Stephanie Jaervis.

I don’t recall the other border collies being featured in any of Dan’s past videos.
MP-nx9cn
6 hours ago
Neighbor has black lab and gray pit bull. Any chance either are male?

@amybarb25
6 hours ago
You’re going to have to build another chateau just for all the dogs

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just left a scathing comment on Dans YouTube vlog, watch all his rabid sycophants come at me but one thing I can’t stand is animal abuse and Dan not knowing his puppy was pregnant is abuse. I’ve always thought he was disrespectful to Annalise and his kids, hated the way he treated his tools, cars etc but this just makes me hate him even more. Childish twit who will never grow up. And his stupid followers congratulating him on the puppies as if he had anything to do with it, bloody idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do all six siblings own a portion of the grandmothers house in France? Is it leased out on an Airbnb site or is it maintained solely for the pleasure of the six siblings?
That is what I would love to know and why are we hearing about it and showing it fully now? :unsure:
I wonder if we will slowly see all these 6 siblings as she is low on content ! That would do for a couple of years visiting them all .

My, my doesn't Snorts think he is in with a win for Fanny's $$ and property...... buying china for the South African house !
I do wonder ( I am doing that a lot lately with this gang) ..... has the prenup been signed and he is now feeling like "King of the Castle" .... he is acting like it Big Time . :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just left a scathing comment on Dans YouTube vlog, watch all his rabid sycophants come at me but one thing I can’t stand is animal abuse and Dan not knowing his puppy was pregnant is abuse. I’ve always thought he was disrespectful to Annalise and his kids, hated the way he treated his tools, cars etc but this just makes me hate him even more. Childish twit who will never grow up. And his stupid followers congratulating him on the puppies as if he had anything to do with it, bloody idiots.
I just left a scathing comment too Ladeda .
It will probably disappear.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.