The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
urs ago
Have watched all these vlogs from the beginning. Although lovely,the majority of us probably cannot afford the silk clothing.what happened to the renovation side of things?apartments,china room,brocante shop etc??
sarahfoster6765
2 hours ago
How is Gerald doing ? I feel I haven’t seen him in ages ️🇬🇧

256_OGp4o7gHlsrrYRDV7Bdo=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@isabellejarvis7805
1 hour ago
He is fine very busy.
@patriciaarroni2142
3 hours ago
I realy can't understand why this programme hasn't treble the amount of followers! Stephanie fills the vlogs with so many diverse and interesting things! Thank you Stephanie

d3wiNlWxj31kqGiZl5lbue2k=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@kindlydude
2 hours ago
Yes, she has star quality and dances about modeling her clothes like a ballerina She reminds me of my daughter who had a career in dance before she semi-retired and is now a wedding planner for many hotels and resorts in the Sierra Nevadas. I want to get that navy wool jacket for her if it isn't too awfully expensive. I adore silk also.
ynjones9379
8 hours ago
From silk to massage and then a gourmet dinner and followed by a trip to southern France…… life is tough these days at the chateau…lol. Good things come to those who dare to dream.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
tinatina5913
2 hours ago
Have watched all these vlogs from the beginning. Although lovely,the majority of us probably cannot afford the silk clothing.what happened to the renovation side of things?apartments,china room,brocante shop etc??

paivitiitta1884
2 hours ago
You travel from one point to another in France but it is hours of travel , I can't stop wondering the extent of this country !!!!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751
2 hours ago
Roads in France are not all motorways and the ground isn’t always flat. In the center of France, south of Lalande, lies a big old mountain (extinct volcano) called the Massif Central in the Auvergne region. It is around 500 kilometers long and covers 15% of France territory. To drive across it, beautiful roads climb to 1600 meters and there is only one motorway (800 m high). You can also chose to skirt it, which makes the journey

sabrown3551
1 hour ago
Watch out for moths on those new clothes

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@kindlydude
2 hours ago
...wouldn't that be amazing if the Mattel Co. hired Stephanie to play "Chateau Barbie" in their next movie ...they could choose from so much footage from all her many vlogs as well as film contemporaneously throughout France. It would be movie magic

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The rambling on about the cutlery, with the fork tines facing down (which is very none you in England and she is English)
She would probably use her half French ancestry to excuse the tines down table setting as it is, or was, the formal standard in France. My understanding is this style of table setting was intended to show the family crest on the back of the utensils.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Marie certainly learned something and 4 week chef school: how to slice a stick of asparagus into 4, LENGHTwise! cooo-er.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She would probably use her half French ancestry to excuse the tines down table setting as it is, or was, the formal standard in France. My understanding is this style of table setting was intended to show the family crest on the back of the utensils.
I suppose it would make it easier to pick up and smack her in the chops with it. Even guest dinners are all about them and their cutlery!!! She shows no interest in anyone else ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When you say the course includes carrots, I would expect more than one baby carrot. As for asparagus…. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I suppose it was only a matter of time before Lilly Silk made an appearance.

That dogs left eye is the one with the problem, he's not opening it fully. Woman! get your dog to the vet for it's eyes, vaccinations and neutering. FFS!

Marie saying she needed to eat before she passed out, joke or a statement?

Marie, be brave and tell them all to duck off out of the kitchen if they want to eat that evenng. However, you need to up your game and tell the old trout to up your budget, she can afford it. That meal was not worth 75 euros again!

I see Do RonRon got himself in shot several times and how rude to interrupt Marie to discuss the sodding candle, just blow the bloody thing out.

As if she's sad about leaving the guests, could get out the door quick enough. More spending weeeeeeeeee
There's probably a label on that ornate candle that reads 'Do Not Burn'... the thing's a fire starter

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's probably a label on that ornate candle that reads 'Do Not Burn'... the thing's a fire starter
They are about £15 per candle they look pretty but I don't see the point of burning something so intricately painted

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn't she also say her folks shipped her off to Hong Kong for holidays?
If she were my child, I'd have shipped her off as often as I could too.
Damn that looks like a good movie, is it on YouTube 😆🤔
---
Nasti’s back ? Has this been mentioned before ? Just spotted her about 4 mins in on the latest vlog. MariE waves, Nasti walks in the kitchen and there’s a blip in the vlog. Have I missed the return of A&N ??? Is it time travel again ? Am I cracking up ? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So tonights shite will be meeting up with Tata and pissedup Tonton, Brrrrrrrrroconte, let's she a tear at Granny's flat as Daddy loved it here, flouce about in the new silk getups, drag the dog about and stuff him in the LV dog carrier that he's too big for. Trixie and his performing hair system sheltering from the sun's rays under a parasol trying to barter for porcelaine.

Mabe a visit to Tat n Tons gaff to show what cuz has been doing.

Chateau cam with Grunt carrying boxes and Marie blowing her nose.

1715598696179.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So tonights shite will be meeting up with Tata and pissedup Tonton, Brrrrrrrrroconte, let's she a tear at Granny's flat as Daddy loved it here, flouce about in the new silk getups, drag the dog about and stuff him in the LV dog carrier that he's too big for. Trixie and his performing hair system sheltering from the sun's rays under a parasol trying to barter for porcelaine.

Mabe a visit to Tat n Tons gaff to show what cuz has been doing.

Chateau cam with Grunt carrying boxes and Marie blowing her nose.

View attachment 2932703
If I were Grant I would be heading off to somewhere else. Loading up boxes of heavy books is something Stephanie and the Pube could do-if they weren't the laziest most useless pair in the world ever. I would be embarrassed to ask someone else to do something I could do-unless we were doing it together. She has invited him there and literally the place is like the Marie Celeste with just MarIE and aging mad guests.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Time travel again!

She made it out like she saw the Nothern Lights & then went to south of France. She was in the south of France last week. She saw the Northern Lights Friday or Saturday (yesterday) night after rushing back from the south of France.

Moreover, guests at the table were from more than a week ago. They didn’t miss seeing the lights because they hadn’t happened yet.
Thank you @TorontoGWM I was just considering her timey-whimey. witch was down here last week BEFORE the northern light show that was enjoyed by most of Europe. Probably headed back to liarsworld sometime Friday 10th. Shame it wasn't yesterday. Traffic was horrific heading north from the coast all day. We can now pin-point her at liarsworld Friday evening 10th and Saturday 11th. Probably headed off somewhere again Sunday 12th.

She said they were visiting a large brocunt in Pezenas with tonoton and twotonne. I had Pezenas pegged as one of the places where they may have bought their maison de maitre. It will be enlightening to see the visit!

How can the sycophants not pick up on her tripping over her lies. There is no continuity. It's worse than a cheap soap opera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.