The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so gross, I had to take a pink bismuth! Imagine being a BnB guest and eating Marie's boogersnots! Blech!
From Chateau Grift on FB:
Watch from 10.36 - Ugh! How did this escape the edit?

FRK 's presents her chocolate mousse face. More toddler teatime than Michelin starred!

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 05.51.05.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Did those pics of the Northern Lights really come from Fanny's camera or were they still down south? Time will tell.
Looks more like Pottsy's work... if he didn't forget to take the cap off the lens.
---
FRK 's presents her chocolate mousse face. More toddler teatime than Michelin starred!

View attachment 2932267
I don't understand why she doesn't serve her "foamy" desserts in glasses. It's much easier to prepare and looks more appealing too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Retroloves_
3 hours ago
It’s such a shame there is such incredible cruelty in silk, wool and cashmere otherwise the outfits look lovely. Perhaps look into these industries and know where the clothes actually come from for eg silk worms are boiled alive to take their silk

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I suppose it was only a matter of time before Lilly Silk made an appearance.

That dogs left eye is the one with the problem, he's not opening it fully. Woman! get your dog to the vet for it's eyes, vaccinations and neutering. FFS!

Marie saying she needed to eat before she passed out, joke or a statement?

Marie, be brave and tell them all to duck off out of the kitchen if they want to eat that evenng. However, you need to up your game and tell the old trout to up your budget, she can afford it. That meal was not worth 75 euros again!

I see Do RonRon got himself in shot several times and how rude to interrupt Marie to discuss the sodding candle, just blow the bloody thing out.

As if she's sad about leaving the guests, could get out the door quick enough. More spending weeeeeeeeee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I know some here didn't think Selling up and buying a Chateau were oing to do it, others especially the Aussies, knew of them and said for real. I must admit I have been enjoying it, in such a short space of time so much work being done. Sure they have hired a team of English people and are roaring a head. Spent time on grounds, and doing heaps to get aparment ready for them and her spa treatment area up and running by August. Very impressed and so far no patreon, go fund me or amazon wish list, all paid for with their own cash and sweat equity.
Yes I was a doubter. I too am enjoying the pace of getting themselves comfortable accomodation, determining what they won’t touch (some King Arthur dining room) and their plans. I love their family and friends coming to help. I can’t remember the gentleman’s name who is the hardest worker and pops up on other vlogs helping out (he and his wife have a channel too). Re the workers they live in France and two (father and son) appear fluent speakers and longtime residents.

One thing I note about Rebecca’s guest rooms is they are not cluttered with crap on every surface. This would make cleaning much quicker. Imagine having to dust and wipe down every bit of “decor” in the La La rooms. Actually I can’t imagine they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Delicious, Stuffed lamb heart sounds fab, it curiously makes delicious stew. My mother made a stew of beef heart in her ancient pressure cooker. Keep us posted, hard to find the weird meats.
A favourite around here in the summer are grilled duck hearts (this area is mainly poultry or beef for farmed meats). They're soaked in a marinade of red wine, shallot, garlic and thyme for a good 24 hours, skewered and then grilled...yum.

We have an extremely good butcher in the next village, the beef he sells is beautiful and also comes from the same village. There is always a queue outside the shop, plus every day he sells precooked meals (you can smell the cooking as you drive into the village) and has a menu board up outside so you know what there is that day. He is not cheap BUT it's a price worth paying for quality and taste.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Time travel again!

She made it out like she saw the Nothern Lights & then went to south of France. She was in the south of France last week. She saw the Northern Lights Friday or Saturday (yesterday) night after rushing back from the south of France.

Moreover, guests at the table were from more than a week ago. They didn’t miss seeing the lights because they hadn’t happened yet.
The Pezenas vide grenier was on Sunday 5th May

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She had such a terrible childhood growing up spending time in Hong Kong, summers in the South of France and then the endless Safaris in her teens. I don't know how she survived, we were lucky to get a trip to Ramsgate! I'm welling up just thinking about how hard it must have been for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The vlog I love to watch is Chateau de Purnon. A couple who are genuinely trying to restore their chateau in the most authentic way and supervised by French Heritage department. They have to have quotes and surveys of all areas and admit that they probably won't finish the project in their lifetime. At least it will be saved from total ruin.
They know there has been subsidence on the property and are using all the experts required to deal with any and all issues as they arise.
There are 105 rooms in the chateau and they have restored two so far. There are multiple other buildings on the estate as well. It will be an amazing journey and I will follow them with interest.

As for S. Jarvis, she will never have the talent, initiative or will to restore La Lande to any acceptable condition. She is just an out and out fraud, sucking cash from poor stupid pensioners to fund her luxury lifestyle.

Get behind Chateau De Purnon and watch a real reno channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is so gross, I had to take a pink bismuth! Imagine being a BnB guest and eating Marie's boogersnots! Blech!
From Chateau Grift on FB:
I did wonder when she said she had a cold if she should be wearing a mask or face covering of some sort, especially as she is preparing food.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh dear that was a frightful flog. Fanny the frump in the worst pale colours that just drain her, the navy suits her but everything just accentuated her rather doughy middle.

The dinner looked ok but the size of beef allocated to each diner was just insulting-one slither per diner. Fanny leads us to believe that guests have just gone to bed at 1.30 and that her bed was empty because Snorts was clearing. Yet the next night which we know was weeks ago they are all in bed before 11pm. The rambling on about the cutlery, with the fork tines facing down (which is very none you in England and she is English)

Brocante pronunciation is the new sandwich not to mention how she says Ibis.

I was thinking that if Fanny had been wise she would have had Amaury working on projects that fulfil him. over the last three years it would have been superb content and I think he would have stayed and been satisfied. As it is he has already left and didn't appreciate being a waiter. Stephanie could have been even more wealthy with a bit of work.

MarIE's existence is just so awful she is really isolated and needs to have some friends and a bit of light and life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
On the Smug's didn't even bother to watch to be honest. At this rate their bedroom makeover will take a year. The whole lot of them are just taking the piss. The Smugs are also bloody idle.
---
She had such a terrible childhood growing up spending time in Hong Kong, summers in the South of France and then the endless Safaris in her teens. I don't know how she survived, we were lucky to get a trip to Ramsgate! I'm welling up just thinking about how hard it must have been for her.
To be honest you can see from how Stephanie turned out that her upbringing didn't give her anything. She has no work ethic, no morals, no shame, no empathy, no moral compass and she is so shallow. This is probably a result of being over indulged and shipped all round the globe because no one could be arsed to spend anytime with the odious little beast.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It appears to be wear from where she touches the drawers to close them. What's gross is that she likely acquired the dressing table that way, either from a brocante or "gifted" from one of the inmates at the home run by her parents. :sick:
That dressing table was £10 according to Fanny the liar. It was being stored in the most expensive storage container in London. They bought it at the local auction house Lots.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.