Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fanny may feel like Belle, but Fanny & Snorty are more like Beast and the Beast.

These costumes fit Franny & Snorty to a tee. The Costume Ball in Bath, UK was Saturday, May 4th. What's the chances that Fanny & Snorty snuck off to attend the Ball this past weekend? (Could explain the delayed vlogs and no patron video this past weekend)

View attachment 2919923View attachment 2919924
Perhaps in the future Fanny should get someone in who knows their business. Fanny’s ball gown isn’t right, where are the crinolines? It’s the wrong shape altogether! The finishes are unsuitable for a ball gown. PhiPhi is taking a cue from his mummy and time traveling! His upper half is 20 years too soon and his lower half is off by almost 50 years. Don’t even get me started on the bad taste of choosing the era of the American Civil War! Granted we all know how Stephanie Jarvis feels about having slaves!🤦🏻‍♂️😡🤬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

JackSpratt

VIP Member
wellnone9367
7 hours ago
Don't forget that containers are not dry places - you'll need to check all the stored stuff from time to time. You are really soldiering on with so many projects - where are the other two chateaux owners - or are they just 'silent partners'. At least, they're invisible, LOL

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮MORE LIES.

@carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago
Nic and Michael Potts have full-time businesses elsewhere.

@bluedeep8041
8 hours ago
Watching your videos for sometimes now, I noticed you have room on the ground floor to utilize and turn it into a library. Books are heavy.

GREEDY STEPHANIE IS PUSHING HER LIES AND AGENDAS HARD IN THE COMMENTS. LOOK AT HER CLAIMING THAT THEY DON’T GET WHAT THE HOLDUP ON THE HEATING IS NOW.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
They want to make the winter salon into the library. First, they need to finish the Grand Salon. Also, the heating system must be finished. A subcontractor working with that company was killed falling off the roof last fall. We don't get told what the hold up is now.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮💥
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Oi Gooder, you just continuously talk out of your arse.

Meanwhile, Nathan Sherard is happily installing heating systems in other people's property. People who want to pay to fill it up and have it working.

I do wonder if there has been some kind of full structural survey done and the building has been deemed unsafe in other areas. Look how easily that huge chunk of masonary fell out by that roof window the other day.

She's gettng seriously out of her depth now, the years of hoarding and neglect can no longer be disguised/hidden.

WAKE UP VIEWERS IT'S ALL THERE IN PLAIN SIGHT NOW.

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Let me get this straight... years ago books crowding a hallway were moved unboxed to the barn by a old wagon or oxcart where they rot away and now they've rented containers to house more books & china for several years she said. They are also putting the paneling from the grand salon which Amaury made a fuss about saying how important it was acclimatize the panels in the house before installation. So the paneling will be too moist or warped to install, the books will be damp & moldy (surely causing allergy prone Snorts to have an asthma attack).Plus she snuck in the fact she has ordered more paneling as well. If we didn't know already that she was bonkers,
we know it now!
Not to mention Snorts buying £200 worth of books at auction a week ago-pathetic twats

• Haha
  • Heart

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
Bonjour mes amis! I haven't posted in a few days, but I've been reading the comments. Thanks so much for the distractions and humor, it helps me get through the days and nights. Special thanks to TorontoGWM for your hilarious posts! Humor truly is the best medicine.

Fanny is sticking to the process which dedicated hoarders follow.
  1. Accumulate in excess stuff you don't need.
  2. Allow accumulated stuff to pile up to the point it's in the way and you have no idea what you have anymore.
  3. Shuffle accumulated stuff from room to room.
  4. Move shuffled accumulated stuff to outbuildings and/or rented storage units.
  5. Continue to accumulate stuff to fill areas that were cleared out.
  6. Forget about stuff in storage containers.
  7. Stuff in storage containers ruined.
  8. Allow vegetation, varmints, mold and mildew to take over storage units.
  9. Repeat until the authorities intervene.

• Heart
  • Wow
No Snorts today is he still with Grampa John? Also FRK. Asked " who forget the poop bag". Guess we know who is reading here. Welcome tell us something we don't already know? Fanny needs a serious intervention, yet just more enablers show up.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

graciemckitten

VIP Member
The dump crew are heavily monitoring, and deleting comments tonight..

charleskolbe2440
1 hour ago
When are you going to paint the kitchen and the kitchen cabinet doors they need to be done. You’d be a hell of a lot better often worrying about buying glasses and tables. Cloths

stephenjambor425
1 hour ago
You should off got married right then all dressed up no where to go

@karenmetcalf-pugh5
2 hours ago
I love how elegant both of you looked. Unfortunately, people can't afford staff to help them dress. Wouldn't that be wonderful if we could.

WTF?
KunalSingh-hw1dp
2 hours ago
I’m following the château diaries since 2021..n love each vlog. These vlogs are so gripping and interesting. I’ve only followed friends for this long

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮📚
wendymorrison5803
2 hours ago
Time for Phillip to upgrade from skinny jeans, and dress for his role as Chateaux consort!

IS THIS WOMAN SMOKING CRACK?

KFG721
4 hours ago
Anyone else catch Lancelot looking adoringly at Stephanie as she models those beautiful dresses? He’s like, “my mommy’s so beautiful

@bernardschagen9345
4 hours ago
STOP buying stuff you really don't need.
Fanny may feel like Belle, but Fanny & Snorty are more like Beast and the Beast.

These costumes fit Franny & Snorty to a tee. The Costume Ball in Bath, UK was Saturday, May 4th. What's the chances that Fanny & Snorty snuck off to attend the Ball this past weekend? (Could explain the delayed vlogs and no patron video this past weekend)

View attachment 2919923View attachment 2919924
Such a smug look on her face, as usual. And she is so pleased with herself. She is her own biggest fan. A legend in her own mind.

• Haha
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Stupid cow of course she's having too much fun doing the washing up for the guests breakfast. It's a novelty for someone who does sod all and still she couldn't be arsed to get dressed.

Take it Trixies input was just to carry the trays.

So evident, Marie doesn't want them in the kitchen, too worried about the carnage they'll leave behind for her when they get bored of actually doing physical work.

Can't even make Marie a decent birthday treat and joke at how crap the one is they did make.

We're going to load up containers with stuff and now are off to the Brocante to buy more weeeeeeeeee! Wankers!

Why is it such a revelation going into Crozon and there being a vintage Tractor fair. She knows absolutely fuck all about the country she proposes to love so much. If she did, she'd know most small villages and towns have these things quite frequently.

Now she's considering a vintage fair you read here then Fanny for sure so why don't you take the advice to get your shit together and sort out your property.

I bet that dog was an utter pain in the arse in the cafe, much like it's owners.

I wish Marie had said to that bunch out loud what was written all over her face ......fuck off all of you. There she is looking at the time for her meal prep and there's everyone fucking about in the kitchen. I would have been livid.

At least Annelise made a half decent cake and what a waste of ingredients Fanny used for effectively an insulting joke.

I hate them.
🧵 loaded 2 containers with junk & off to a brocante to buy more. Weeeee!

• Haha
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
View attachment 2920509
View attachment 2920515
View attachment 2920500
stephanieejarvis
3 months ago
Now that the vault of the chapel is repaired at Lalande, the restorers have moved on to the next repair needed to save the structure of the chapel. The front facade had been tilting away from the rest of the chapel. They’ve pinned it at the top, but are now reinforcing the foundations to stop it from slipping again. This is the lovely Sebastien, mixing concrete from a mixture of cement, sand and gravel, to pour over iron rebars which he and his colleague have placed at the foot of the existing foundations. I find it incredible that they dug the trenches by hand, in horrible wintry weather, without a word of complaint, and with cheerful smiles. They’re my new role models in the resilience needed to restore a chateau!

IMG_1493.jpeg

---
IMG_1494.jpeg

---
IMG_1495.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
It is getting worse by the hour. Even if funnier by the minute. I laugh non stop and am very thankful for your smart and witty comments.

We all know Fanny has more than bad personality, she has mental problems and those are showing and getting worse. Containers in the back yard? She has gone totally mad. No one in her close family (or close friends) who should care about her, seem to have power or will to intervene. Cuz is clearly exhausted of the environment and soon leaving. Nutty lost her vibe completely, after being engaged to Cuz and seeing things from a different perspective. Those co-owners are boneless cowards… her aging mother is now married to a sick man who needs her attention and can no longer baby sit her spoiled brat of a daughter. Trixie, the fiancée is just a joke. She will soon make her entire universe of insanity colapse, she will be broke and, well, it will be funny…

It would be tragic if it wasn’t being made extremely funny by all of you. Since I don’t watch the vlogs, they inspire the worst in me, I completely trust tattlers‘ comments and points of view… it is so entertaining to read you all and clean my mind from my own serious health problems.

But I try to help our group a bit, I’ve been doing some updating of our WIKI glossary and trying to keep new members and lurkers informed about all nicknames…

Brenda, the Hutt is about to be added…and Teenage Rasputin 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Click to watch Stephanie bullshit about Marie’s meal, declaring “ it is like being a super swanky restaurant every single weekend with you.” Still trying to justify that excessive €75 charge per diner Stephanie? Stephanie certainly looks swanky wandering around the dump with a dirty napkin. attached to a necklace. We will never see the necklace napkin holder again after this video.

Looks like Grant knows he has to fend for himself if he wants to eat decently at the dump and is ordered in a barbecue grill so he can grill steaks and other meats for himself and his daughter.

Can you believe that Stephanie proudly states in the video that she is going to store old books and crap in the storage unit for the NEXT 2 YEARS And that she isn’t going to bother to sort through the dozens of boxes of books before storing them, and instead will wait until “the library” is completed to go through the books, and determine what needs to be thrown away. She is absolutely crazy. SHE THREW NOTHING AWAY!

Grant tried to tell her in a polite way about hoarding but she blows off his concerns at 3:37 and 4:35, talking about his father, was an antique dealer who ended up becoming a collector instead because he bought so much stuff. She is so lazy and entitled that she originally expected Grant to go through all of her books and pull out and leave all the design books, antique books, porcelain books, and cookbooks. WTF? Where was the lazy shopaholic control freak Miss Chatelaine? She reluctantly went thru the books herself but did not discard even one book about of the thousands of books she has stored at the Dump and even noted that Philip added a couple hundred books to the book collection with his purchase at the latest auction.

She then rewards herself with a cold beer at the end of the day, trying to give off Amaury “working man“ vibes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
37d5dd76-e908-4bc7-9945-901069f67cbf_text.gif

n_az6760
3 hours ago
Am I the only Patreon who cannot see a video from last weekend?

Louie122
1 hour ago
No, same here. I think there was no video yet

mypioneergirl
1 hour ago
I keep checking but nothing so far. Not even a hint of why. I hope everything is ok because I've been a patreon for 2 years and never experienced complete silence about it.

n_az6760
1 hour ago
@mypioneergirl Same here. And it's especially odd since the Chateau Diaries' daily videos are being posted regularly, and all looks well on those (which is good to see!)

8f5a1a26-562e-4b9b-b39e-061306e985e4_text.gif

carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago (edited)
I think that is a friend's (Andrew) that they are driving temporarily.

carolinegooder7091
44 minutes ago
Their car is in the shop. Andrew wanted his car looked after while he was traveling.

carolinegooder7091
6 minutes ago
Stephanie said in a comment years ago that Philip's four main roles are filming, editing, helping Natti with B&B administration work, and doing interior design work in the Chateau. He orders any stemware, plates, or things Marie needs for the B&B. He sets beautiful tables during the B&B season. Waits at the table, entertains guests including Chateau tours, and driving them to do antique shopping. He paints ceilings, does wallpaper, does light electrical work, mends broken things including a sofa, cleans and cleans along with Natti, who follows behind Amaury vacuuming. He researches the Chateau architecture and knows where all the furniture is. LOL He designed the crown molding for Marquis's setting room.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
If/ when Mummy gets back to the dump I think she will be sad about the lack of hens.
Just why would Fanny not mention pine marten’s killing them ? She is not usually shy in making a big deal of death.
I still think it was Ratso either killing them, or chasing them and giving them a heart attack, as this is also a way of killing hens.
The hen house had been sponsored , the little musical instruments donated by a viewer , why are there not more questions in the comments section as to WHERE ARE the HENS?
If Pavlina were still there I think the hens might be too.
I think Fanny just got rid of the chickens and hends and probably gave them away to Kirsty. There is no one around at the shitoo to take care and feed them daily. Fanny still tries to portray a shitoo filled with life, love and laughter, but it's become a vacated, disheveled crypt filled with dirt, despair and dishonesty.

Living full-time at the shitoo (3 people)
FRK - full-time but too busy with Ratso, shopping, cooking and arranging flowers
Fanny - part-time in residence, is too busy traveling, shopping, lying and lazy
Snorty - part-time in residence is too traveling, shopping, lying and lazy

Living offsite (2 full-time people)
Amuary & Natti - paid full-time but working part-time hours. Have clocked off and will be leaving the dump soon.

Living offsite (5 part-time people)
Kirsty - garden only and busy with wedding
Omberline - garden only
New Gardener - grass cutting & hedging
Dishpan Dave - only for weekend dinners & Monday cleaning duties
Cleaning Woman - only really cleans Fanny's boudoir

• Heart

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Snortsferatu, lalande’s vampire…

IMG_1003.jpeg

How do I look darling?

IMG_1005.jpeg

I just had my nails done darling….

IMG_1004.jpeg

Please daaarling, I’ve wanted this box for soooo long…. It is peeeeerfect for my cordial glasses…

IMG_1001.jpeg

If you are interested, I can show you my porcelain collection after dinner….

• Haha
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Smugtwat the ignorant who has no clue about etiquette suggests this jug that the Dresser bought would be good for red wine!?
Who believes that the rather tired looking tray that Fanny bought has hand painted flowers, not I.
It is going to be put into the container until…snort snort yes he does, the grand salon is finished. Fanny skittishly says it will be like Christmas unpacking everything.
Fortunately I have never experienced a Christmas of mouldy books , curtains, cracked china and warped furniture and panelling.

My thoughts are that Amoury has suggested putting the panelling for the big room in a damp container where vermin may trespass , as he will be sure that panelling is destroyed, and his purpose at the dump is removed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Will Fanny suddenly have an illness?
Will a patron post and say our dearest Stephanie was so overwhelmed buy viewers thinking that she would not have the container insulated, heated and damp monitors on with a security guard out side at all times etc etc.
There will have been lots of calls to and from the owners on damage control.
Mummy will have told her off big time and the whisky bottle in the bedroom will be empty .

Will there suddenly be a death we don’t know about she can maximise and look over there about….
IMG_1394.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart