Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KiKiGee

VIP Member
200w (1).gif

kellyjoyce93
1 hour ago
Your fans have spoken!!! Please listen!

jasondubey8251
8 hours ago
Way to work it out

dawnbaron9060
11 hours ago
Is it safe telling everyone where your going to be storeing your things

kellyjoyce93
1 hour ago
Maybe Amaury is using them to pack up his tools and moving on!

cherisong1
15 hours ago
Everybody worrying about the books, I agree BUT didn’t Amaury insist panelling needed to be kept in the room it would be installed in to acclimatise it and ensure it doesn’t warp? I’m sure he must be advising against putting it into container. Or, is he no longer working on the project? He is rarely there now. Oh! You bought more panelling too? Seriously Stephanie, I am beginning to wonder about all this buying before you are anywhere near ready to renovate. Do you think a project manager may be of use? If you continue on your current course of action it is going to cost you so much heartache and financial loss. All said in kindness.

kellyjoyce93
1 hour ago
I don't normally reply, however we are on the same page regarding the panels. Nothing is making sense!!! Somewhere in this long thread it was mentioned that Philip is the project manager. That's the problem! Love Philip, but he has zero experience in construction. The contractors would eat him up. Stephanie's architect has told him to shut up in one of the vlogs. Amaury is being blamed, but I am sure this isn't his doing!!! It's a hot mess!!! No - they need heat for it to be hot!! LOL

katepolloway5314
20 hours ago
Is Pavlina not coming back? Maria the pianist?

kellyjoyce93
1 hour ago
No one is coming back! No volunteers, no interesting friends, soon, no Patrons. The fans are not on board with all this nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Intrusive, exploitative, classless, rude Stephanie also needs to stop filming Grant’s teenage daughter just being a teen trying to eat breakfast. I do not believe the daughter was very happy to have herself filmed eating a croissant at the freezing, cold dump kitchen table. She was very self-conscious and aware that she was being filmed. She kept trying to cover her mouth with her hand and hide herself behind her hand while eating her croissant. Being a teen is hard enough for any young person, without her having to worry about a giant man hand claw holding a little pink phone being suddenly crammed into her face and filming video that will be viewed over 100,000 times. Leave the young woman alone and respect her privacy.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Decluttering at the HMN is an oxymoron and Fanny is a moron.
One item out, two items in, one item out, three items in......etc.
1714857889782.png

• Haha
  • Sick

KiKiGee

VIP Member
130973a6-7545-481a-b3e0-c8b4145944de_text.gif

cherisong1
1 hour ago
Ok. I’m a tad confused. Was this filmed before or after the vlog I watched (and commented on for first time in 2 years) where you say you are moving things into a container to store? If after then Why, oh Why are you out shopping for more stuff? I don’t watch as often as I used to but I must say Stephanie that all of this buying and storing is quite concerning. I hope that you don’t feel obliged to shop in order to make content for your channel, it’s a slippery slope.

kellyjoyce93
49 minutes ago
Stephanie you are tarnishing your brand!!! Philip is turning into a liability. Nothing seems to get finished. I have been on the sidelines for years watching and not commenting. I can't stay silent! STOP BLAMING Amaury and Natti!!! STOP SHOPPING!!! This is all your doing Stephanie! As I have said before, when you know better you do better. Rant over, hoping for brighter days!

boobookitty574
1 hour ago
❤ does anyone know what Phillip does for work? Does he buy and sell china and porcelain?

kellyjoyce93
43 minutes ago
Set and table.

marylieder4257
3 hours ago
Just wondering why it's Wednesday and there's still no Patreon video out from this past weekend or even the usual announcement that it's going to be late? Seems like you have completely forgot about us Patreons. What's going on?

kellyjoyce93
2 hours ago
What is going on? Nothing for Patron's. Nothing on the constellation chart for the Chapel? Philip, aren't you working on that? One would think those might be a priority. More shopping is very tone deaf after the container situation. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Yes. And no! When we moved here I had already picked up the provençal twang from our time living there. Words like pain, demain, reviens, and vin became pang, demang, reviang and vang with the emphasis on the g! And that is the same here in Occitanie. Except... here they sling in occitan words that nobody understands! In Provençe when they slung in a provençal word they were basically speaking Italian. Easy. Occitan is neither French, Spanish, Catalan nor Italian. It's just a jumble. And they use it to piss people off. The locals all laugh when they hear me pronounce these words and call us the most French of English people. I think it's a compliment...
There's a lot of rolling of Rs here. The Farmers being the most difficult to understand and of course if they really want to throw you off, they revert to the local Patois of which there are 4 in the Vendee so if that starts we're stuffed.

Then of course you have the greeting kisses, one if you don't know ther person very well and four if you do. Takes forever to arrive of leave anywhere if you know everyone very well. :ROFLMAO: :whistle:
---
2 years from now the boxes & ruined container contents (along with the terrace & Grand Salon) will surely be used for landfill in certain parts of the lake that need to be filled. The gay fiancé so loves to recycle & live responsibly.

She can get Davey to design a whole new garden.

Le jardin de conteneurs de stockage abandonné

1715182475902.png
1715182492949.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
IMG_1256.jpeg
IMG_1257.jpeg

Dessert probably cost 1 euro, wine 2 euros.

Cost of dinner is 100 euros. 75 euros at the chateau and then 25 euros later that night at McDonald’s.

No straight man forced to eat that could possibly feel full or satisfied.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Fanny apparently decided to piss off the few loyal fans.
What a show off with the money
She said she hasn’t been there since 2018 when he grandmother died. She lets other people use it. But I bet it’s rented all the time and is part of her “mailbox money”. They are there to visit the tons and won’t be showing the new house in a vlog for at least three or four days. They won’t show the whole thing until they are finished. Really have to wonder what prompted this visit. Is she keeping an eye on Anne Marie?

She goes on to show a day at LaLaland - who knows when - when she and Marie went to a jam tasting while Phiphi stayed home with his parents and cooked carrot pasta 🤮

She must really hate being at home. Simply cannot stay there to save her life.

• Sick
  • Angry

Jeeves

VIP Member
How did they pass by this paaaarfect Fanny and Snorts topper for their wedding cake?

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 02.41.56.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
I just watched the Fleuries latest vlog. Remember, while Anna and Philipp DO have a Patreon account (where people pay to see extra vlogs), they earn an income from YouTube, AdSense (they are shilling something every week), Anna's online lino print courses, and might have come out even on the candles.

While they did treat themselves to one night at a hotel that Anna had been admiring on IG (while they lavished a lot of praise on the hotel, did say they paid full price), and stayed at a less expensive hotel the following day. Since they lugged their gear (in backpacks) to the boat for the sea trial, I'm going to guess the plan was to spend the night aboard if it was a success, or find a nearby hotel if it wasn't.

The boat itself is an older Arcona 385 (39')- I'm guessing 2004. A brand new one is €425,000, and the ballpark figure for a used 2003 one is around €160,000. They are good quality boats, but with an older boat, there are going to be niggling issues that will become apparent during the "shakedown cruise" when Philipp gets a crew to help him sail it back to France. He did state that the boat needed to be hauled out again for the previous owner to sort a few issues (like replacing the head seacock, which was seized.) If one needs to be replaced, more than likely, all of them do.

The upfront and immediate things that I could see are that the lines (ropes) need to be replaced, along with some of the blocks (pulleys), and the dodger (the canvas that covers the cockpit with the clear vinyl "window") has seen better days. I would have liked to see the engine, as they had an issue starting it, to see what shape it was in and if it was original. It was also odd the sails were missing- I would have wanted to inspect them and test out the roller furling for the jib (another expensive item that breaks.) If the dodger needs replacing, the mainsail cover probably does as well.

While the boat itself looked very clean, it was dated with the original curtains and blue cushion covers- minor. The electronics were pretty dated as well- that is an older Raymarine chartplotter, and not sure if the box the wheel went into is the auto pilot.

Overall, it appeared to be a well-built and maintained older boat, but they've got their work cut out for them. I know full well the excitement of buying a boat, so felt that for them, but once they get it back home, the reality will set in- it's not all sunsets and cocktails. They will need to replace and update a lot of things.

One of you mentioned that they were not wearing life vests. If we are sailing in the bay, we don't wear them, but keep them accessible in the nearby lazarette, and let our guests know where they are when they board. Same as on the powerboat. However, if we are in a storm or sailing off shore, we wear them, but have the auto-inflate ones, as they easier to maneuver in.
My brother once told me that his 2nd happiest day was buying a boat.
The happiest was the day he sold it.

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Avec un visage comme ça, vous n'etez pas La Belle, mais La Bête.
Curly Fanny.png

Et votre fiancé aussi. C'est la raison pour laquelle tout le monde l'appelle "Snortsferatu".
Snortsferatu.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
@Avalon_Wolf
9 hours ago (edited)
Clueless. Building obviously NOT structurally sound & collapsing from top to bottom (hence the need to lighten the load on the building structure). Silent co-owners, please INTERVENE... Isabelle Jarvis, please have a word with your daughter. Comment to be deleted in 3, 2, 1...

• Haha
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Permasmile met up with the Gay Shopaholic. I suspect this is content from awhile back. Did he drive back to France from Bubble’s party and then fly to London and leave the Porsche at the Limoges or Paris airport for their return… full of books?

What boyfriend goes antique shopping with another woman????? A gay one!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s no secret that I’m not a fan of the Smuglies, but this boat purchase strikes me as potentially damaging. As T Rex rightly pointed out, boats are expensive, used ones even moreso. Just because the price is affordable now doesn’t mean it will stay that way for the long run. They’ve thrown their BnB business away, never built the longhouse gîtes and have decided YouTube is a career. Anna looks seriously unwell, though that can be down to lighting and filming technique. Their work ethic seems to be flagging too. Perhaps they should take a page out of the Pilfering Pethericks’ book and focus on renovation. Their lifestyle vlogs fall flat. Attempting to evolve into a Fannyverse style content creator could backfire all too easily.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Now that they have too many books, the gay shopaholic wants to buy fake books. The fake books will really compliment their fake relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rory

VIP Member
Patsy and Stewart revealed their updated entrance hall, stairwell and BnB room. I’m sure their paying guests will appreciate their efforts. I was struck by how they have included chairs/desk for guests in entrance. They intend to have brochures and info for local sites. Not something seen at La la. Whatever happened to the postcard display stand she purchased years ago in case she opened a shop? Actually whatever happened to Snort’s shop? Why don’t the fans ask these questions?

• Heart
  • Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
1714820580374.gif

👇This was posted to Facebook…

Lead? Really? Are you all moving into the Chapel when you have the lead paint professionally removed from the Chateau???

Kelly Joyce You don't have to have lead paint professionally removed.

Laura Nolan Cincinat Yes, if you don't want to become ill. I'm sure you heard the restorer say do not lick the walls. Please stop eating off Phillip's lead tainted porcelain!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
lorim8404
18 minutes ago
Did I just hear correctly that you want to store paneling in these old containers? I must’ve heard incorrectly because you cannot be serious

@jennimalham6381
19 minutes ago
Decluttering AGAIN
Avalon_Wolf
37 minutes ago (edited)
Clueless. Building obviously NOT structurally sound & collapsing from top to bottom (hence the need to lighten the load on the building structure). Silent co-owners, please INTERVENE... Isabelle Jarvis, please have a word with your daughter

• Haha
  • Heart