Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Fanny said she remembers…her father paying €26,000 for that studio in 1999. What is it worth now would you imagine?
Is this a similar apartment for sale for €124,000? Or is this larger than her mother’s apartment because it has a separate bedroom? So any such an estimate of the price of Stephanie’s mothers apartment would be less than €100,000 perhaps.? I have no idea. I just pulled up apartments for sale on that area. I am sure France based tattlers could provide more accurate information.

Below is a site with over 100 apartments listed in the area. The lowest was listed for. €87,000. Is this the correct area?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

M&MsMom

VIP Member
M&M ......... trying to catch up and just saw Linda's Cats Eye Glasses that you pointed us too !!!! :ROFLMAO: :cool:

I bet the store said when she left with them..... "Finally we have sold those god awful glasses!!"

I have not gone to her channel for weeks .
I haven't watched any of her videos, except for one....she did another tour of the interior designer's (I think his name is John?) garden. My husband really likes his home and his garden, so he even watched it with me. John is one person who doesn't let her run roughshod on him!

You don't need to watch the one I posted......I listened to the majority of it while I was cleaning and it sounded pretty boring. The best part were those stinking glasses she was wearing! OMG....I still can't believe it. And she was clunking around that garden center in a pair of leopard shoe-booties....that was pretty funny, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Fromthenorth

You sound a bit like me (although I can't say I can hunt or dig a latrine!) One of the most major arguments my husband and I have is the fact that just about anything I do of real importance gets done at the last minute. I don't really think I forget about doing it....I just don't feel like it's hugely important and as long as I get it done by the due date, I'm good. Who cares as long as I get it done on time, by the date I'm supposed to?

I'm a Capricorn, too, so I understand the head butting thing!
That made me laugh, GenX here too and Taurus with Capricorn ascendant. When I say I'll do something, I will but don't come and remind me or you'll get a lashing lol Oh and ofc I'm over the top stubborn goes with the Taurus traits it seems. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Fromthenorth

Fanny may …have omitted that the costume couple have been to other French chateau, they are being filmed for something. Is it for tv ?
Fanny has been dumped by tv.
When will she post her Stephanie grand tour of the flower festival?

How long has Grant been at the dump?
Fanny had her cold when filming the containers and the costume couple.
Is the bnb really booked each weekend?
It is a long weekend in the uk this weekend.wherev is she?
Yes, labour day weekend, Monday is bank holiday.

Reactions: 12