The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all the trouble Marie went to for those potato blocks, she should have made Dauphinoise Potatoes, would have been much nicer with the duck. That was a glorified hash brown.
She fried and then re fried them to heat them up. Ugh once fried is enough
---
I think she needs more encouragement to keep the storage units. It will be great when you stop telling her what bad things will happen to her things her precious things all I can think about happening is Karma!!!
This writer used the phrase "we can". So dumb obvious dump account

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Will Fanny suddenly have an illness?
Will a patron post and say our dearest Stephanie was so overwhelmed buy viewers thinking that she would not have the container insulated, heated and damp monitors on with a security guard out side at all times etc etc.
There will have been lots of calls to and from the owners on damage control.
Mummy will have told her off big time and the whisky bottle in the bedroom will be empty .

Will there suddenly be a death we don’t know about she can maximise and look over there about….
IMG_1394.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
@Avalon_Wolf
9 hours ago (edited)
Clueless. Building obviously NOT structurally sound & collapsing from top to bottom (hence the need to lighten the load on the building structure). Silent co-owners, please INTERVENE... Isabelle Jarvis, please have a word with your daughter. Comment to be deleted in 3, 2, 1...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why? The containers will be much easier to take along when she sells the chateau - especially if they are pre-packed.
That would mean she has done some pre-planning - we all know she is incapable of doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@dba750
7 minutes ago
Cracks me up, filling boxes with books, but the shelves are still full

@paulakershaw5452
41 minutes ago
Unbelievable
emoji_u1f62e.png

@susanakurdi3563
45 minutes ago
A cocktail for disasters

user-oi7dx8tu1f
1 hour ago
Those containers will do excellent job of "passive" decluttering. Two years and the contents will be reduced to landfill material and no one will have to make any painful decisions whether or not to keep the items. Haul them off, Poof - be gone and Voila! problem solved.

@fletcherchambliss1590
1 hour ago
I’m truly stunned you are considering this at all. Not just the books but the furniture. It will all be ruined. There has to be another way.

EVEN KINDLY DUDE SUPERFAN IS CRITICAL. WOW.
@kindlydude
3 hours ago (edited)
Well, at least she got the books organized by subject & knows now what is a priority. If she finds space in unfinished rooms will it be less damp than the containers though? In former vlogs it seemed some spaces in the attic were open to the outside air.

@ludovica8221
2 hours ago
@curiousbug24 They have a really big house and are "maximalists" They dont need to get rid of anything, just move stuff about a bit (indoors)

WTF?

@joyfairclough4686
19 hours ago
I think the containers are being hauled away to a facility which is temperature and humidity controlled. I don’t think they’re going to sit outside for a couple of years

@oliverpavic275
2 hours ago
At least then they’ll have to get rid of some of useless clutter these two hoard
---
loulabelle4889
10 hours ago (edited)
As Phillip keeps buying books why wasn't he helping you and Grant? The chapel is looking excellent such excellent talent you have there. Still see your serving Rose in a decanter where's the ice bucket for it? most Rosés are not intended to be aged but rather drunk young and chilled. In this sense, rosé doesn't need to be decanted. What happens to guests and children who require a different type of food?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What do Fanny's fans watch and if they watch what do they really see?
A heated space in a chateau?
Really?
Screenshot_20240505_222235_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking forward to next years episode "Amazing Grant flies 24 hours to take all the contents of the shipping container to the local dump!"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not Fanny then

WARNING.VIDEO EXPECTED TO CONTAIN LOUD OFF KEY SINGING OF HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY THE “ OPERA TRAINED” STEPHANFRAUDIE and the “lazy/ failed boy bander/cast member /resident porcelain fondler/fake gay fiancé“ Snorts. Get prepared, secure your pets, and pull out the earplugs! Wheeeeeeeee!
17C843E8-0013-4CEB-8003-B323EEA67C0B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who are the costume couple?
A costuber. She has her own channel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
@dba750
7 minutes ago
Cracks me up, filling boxes with books, but the shelves are still full

@paulakershaw5452
41 minutes ago
Unbelievable View attachment 2917549

@susanakurdi3563
45 minutes ago
A cocktail for disasters

user-oi7dx8tu1f
1 hour ago
Those containers will do excellent job of "passive" decluttering. Two years and the contents will be reduced to landfill material and no one will have to make any painful decisions whether or not to keep the items. Haul them off, Poof - be gone and Voila! problem solved.

@fletcherchambliss1590
1 hour ago
I’m truly stunned you are considering this at all. Not just the books but the furniture. It will all be ruined. There has to be another way.

EVEN KINDLY DUDE SUPERFAN IS CRITICAL. WOW.
@kindlydude
3 hours ago (edited)
Well, at least she got the books organized by subject & knows now what is a priority. If she finds space in unfinished rooms will it be less damp than the containers though? In former vlogs it seemed some spaces in the attic were open to the outside air.

@ludovica8221
2 hours ago
@curiousbug24 They have a really big house and are "maximalists" They dont need to get rid of anything, just move stuff about a bit (indoors)

WTF?

@joyfairclough4686
19 hours ago
I think the containers are being hauled away to a facility which is temperature and humidity controlled. I don’t think they’re going to sit outside for a couple of years

@oliverpavic275
2 hours ago
At least then they’ll have to get rid of some of useless clutter these two hoard
---
loulabelle4889
10 hours ago (edited)
As Phillip keeps buying books why wasn't he helping you and Grant? The chapel is looking excellent such excellent talent you have there. Still see your serving Rose in a decanter where's the ice bucket for it? most Rosés are not intended to be aged but rather drunk young and chilled. In this sense, rosé doesn't need to be decanted. What happens to guests and children who require a different type of food?
Are all these comments about the stupid idea of putting the hoard into containers, being deleted?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From the Gibbons FB page after a post about the Pethericks. She's one Old Trout.

Hello folks in relation to a post written by Wendy Grimwood, & now removed by her, it was me who approved Wendy's post, it was also me who created the rules. I am very aware that we do not permit any Petherick related content in the group, that was a rule based on my personal experience, water well passed under the bridge & a matter that does not require further debate. That said I like to think I am a fair person, & I do believe Billy Petherick is an excellent video producer & he has & does execute some lovely restoration work. Hence why I approved Wendy's post. Not without thought I might add, the approval did take a few days. I certainly did not approve it for someone to crucify his character, Amy Sky. Every vlogger has a different style, some we like others we don't. That does not mean they are not good at what they do, it means we do not like their style. Indeed Dan leaves the camera rolling too....also some people are more comfortable in front of a camera than others, & Billy has achieved a lot in his projects as has Dan. Whilst I believe it is very important to have constructive criticism, as I have said before, it gives the content creators an insight into what type of material their audience prefers. However, this group is not the platform to refer to anyone as clowns, Susanne Petersen, unless they are performers in the circus! Stephanie & Philip are not clowns, if you do not enjoy what the channel is creating disconnect. Amanda Maxwell Lightfoot I note you actually clicked on the heart emoji, so you are clearly thrilled by what Susanne wrote. Amanda, Stephanie's vlog, is a diary of her life, her life as she chooses to lead it, not as others think or would like to dictate she did. Indeed she will do things differently than some, but it is her choice, not yours or mine. I certainly would approach some projects from a different angle, as I am very sure if she was in control of my life she would make different decisions. There is the point, we are not in control of her life, nor should we be. This group is very well supported by Stephanie & her family, how hurtfull do you think it is for them to read such comments in a group that is supposed to be for her supporters?....with friends like that she won't need many enemies! There is NO place in this group for hateful comments, comments which the author knows will cause upset not only to their topic but to other members, the same as there is NO place here for other members who give support to such comments by liking them. Whilst I appreciate members informing me there may be a post or comment in the group that is causing concern, I do not take lightly when members start to chastise other members & start a lot of dialogue. This only fuels the fire & causes more damage than the post/comment itself. We do not require anyone to be a vigilante in this group. Wendy was bullied by your comments into removing her post, that is wrong. Also keep in mind as I have said before, there will be negative comments about Stephanie, that is fine, as long as it is in relation to vlog content, style of vlogs etc...& not of a personal or hateful nature. We cannot devour anyone who makes a negative comment..they don't like a vase..they don't like curtains etc...that is silly, members are entitled to their opinions, we must respect that. There will be members who will have their membership revoked this evening, if after reading this post they haven't left freely.
I hope this clarifies Admin's position on these matters.
Wish Brenda would use paragraphs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
WHAT A tit VIDEO! The gruesome twosome cannot read the room. IdiOts.

Fanny is wearing her $400 lily silk pajamas and latest grifted 200 stars robe and later another grifted 100 stars dress.

She screeches, I love this tablecloth with zebras so much! ( expensive new Ardmore tablecloth purchased during February, 2024 South African fake engagement / grifting co owners meeting extravaganza.)

Snorts has forced a despondent Ratso in his lap, sitting at the holiday from hygiene, kitchen table.
Stephanie has her staged cutsey moment where she gets cake batter from the spatula on her mouth as she is eating a portion of the batter. So predictable.

UNBELIEVABLE!! She is still showing off her purchases after yesterday’s video. She is an absolute greedy idiot.Tone deaf gruesome twosome are still shopping. The shopping addicts keep showcasing useless crap. Greedy. Philip automatically has to objects. He wants to buy immediately.
Stephanie is playing her “fake thrifty story.ine” by saying that a container was shot glasses and it €110. It’s just too expensive. What a bullshitter.

Why haul Ratso crap shopping, Free Ratso!!

Time to get Randy Ratso neutered, so he will stop bothering every female dog he encounters.Ratso does not need to be a sex past like his father, Snorts.

The gruesome twosome are clad in coats but Ratso is not even wearing a sweater.

Stephanie condescendingly mocks and half ass bakes an unappetizing birthday cake for Marie.

@mpourratt
6 minutes ago
That cake looks ghastly

@jerrygodwin9084
3 minutes ago
Marie can always resole her shoes with that cake Steph. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.