The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@dba750
7 minutes ago
Cracks me up, filling boxes with books, but the shelves are still full

@paulakershaw5452
41 minutes ago
Unbelievable View attachment 2917549

@susanakurdi3563
45 minutes ago
A cocktail for disasters

user-oi7dx8tu1f
1 hour ago
Those containers will do excellent job of "passive" decluttering. Two years and the contents will be reduced to landfill material and no one will have to make any painful decisions whether or not to keep the items. Haul them off, Poof - be gone and Voila! problem solved.

@fletcherchambliss1590
1 hour ago
I’m truly stunned you are considering this at all. Not just the books but the furniture. It will all be ruined. There has to be another way.

EVEN KINDLY DUDE SUPERFAN IS CRITICAL. WOW.
@kindlydude
3 hours ago (edited)
Well, at least she got the books organized by subject & knows now what is a priority. If she finds space in unfinished rooms will it be less damp than the containers though? In former vlogs it seemed some spaces in the attic were open to the outside air.

@ludovica8221
2 hours ago
@curiousbug24 They have a really big house and are "maximalists" They dont need to get rid of anything, just move stuff about a bit (indoors)

WTF?

@joyfairclough4686
19 hours ago
I think the containers are being hauled away to a facility which is temperature and humidity controlled. I don’t think they’re going to sit outside for a couple of years

@oliverpavic275
2 hours ago
At least then they’ll have to get rid of some of useless clutter these two hoard
---
loulabelle4889
10 hours ago (edited)
As Phillip keeps buying books why wasn't he helping you and Grant? The chapel is looking excellent such excellent talent you have there. Still see your serving Rose in a decanter where's the ice bucket for it? most Rosés are not intended to be aged but rather drunk young and chilled. In this sense, rosé doesn't need to be decanted. What happens to guests and children who require a different type of food?
Ah, a bit of Schadenfreude is really quite satisfying isn't it?

It's refreshing to see a dish of karma being served to these greedy grifters, and frankly just to see people speaking truth to absurdity.

More of this voice of reason, please.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What an ugly cake! Who puts lemon slices on a cake? I don't know why Marie looks so proud to be presenting this mess, I'd be embarrassed.
Before it's deleted from the CD comments:

@lindablackmore
4 minutes ago (edited)
You know! It wouldn't have killed Stefanie to have gone out and bought Marie a beautiful birthday cake and put candles on it, especially with all the hard work she does cooking, dog sitting and cleaning! Instead of having Annalise bake one that still looked gross! And no unwrapping gifts for Marie? I'm NOT apologizing for this comment either!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Stoneless grifter and fake fiancé Snorts is wearing a green Lilysilk cashmere sweater for men. $209.00 without tax or shipping.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Before it's deleted from the CD comments:

@lindablackmore
4 minutes ago (edited)
You know! It wouldn't have killed Stefanie to have gone out and bought Marie a beautiful birthday cake and put candles on it, especially with all the hard work she does cooking, dog sitting and cleaning! Instead of having Annalise bake one that still looked gross! And no unwrapping gifts for Marie? I'm NOT apologizing for this comment either!!!
Brava, LindaBlackmore. Fanny is the most selfish little orphan princess ever self-invented. Marie is her personal handmaiden turned maid of all work. There to be used and exploited, not included, cared about or celebrated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Tonight's vlog may be another free-for-all with the comments, if these are any indicator:

@gilldunn7196
11 minutes ago
Why is Marie so miserable about her birthday?

@Hayley-hb6vx
2 minutes ago
She is quite often rude, didn't surprise me at all. I can tell by Stephanie's tone that she'd had enough of it all by the end of the day, and I don't blame her. She's difficult to deal with and she handles her well. I think she takes advantage of Stephanie's happy way. She is her employer, she needs to be at least polite. It's almost every video. Like a spoilt child

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Tone deaf Stephanie is showing off more crap that they purchased that was on the breakfast table for the guests. So hilarious! Suddenly the gruesome twosome are washing dishes and clearing the dishes off the table! Wheeeeeee!

DAMAGE control. Philip was too lazy to put a new tablecloth on the dining room table to prepare for the breakfast guests, thus forcing a tired Marie to do so. This morning, Phillip suddenly turns into Mr. Helpful, sharing the breakfast dishes and eagerly working with Ñutty to spread the new expensive Ardmore tablecloth across the dining room table.

Obligatory staged “ cutesy” moment below.
6EAFFD06-C945-4AAD-A967-C7E0084A4DAF.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
M&M ......... trying to catch up and just saw Linda's Cats Eye Glasses that you pointed us too !!!! :ROFLMAO: :cool:

I bet the store said when she left with them..... "Finally we have sold those god awful glasses!!"

I have not gone to her channel for weeks .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor Snorty broke his iPhone. Ratso looks drugged and despondent. We need a proof of life video from Ratso where someone holds up a current newspaper with the date shown under his chin.

When will Mummy Stephanie buy Snorty a new $1200+ iPhone?
DF789F1D-0E93-4138-8521-D81671BE3D3F.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She didn't want the blue utensil rack that Philip liked because she thought it might make the kitchen look dirty.

It's never stopped her before.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Watch 15 seconds of the video below to see the bickersons snipe at each other and Stephanie tell Philip to get out of the kitchen. He is such an asshole. Fanny mocks Snorts by saying to Snorts, you’re not allergic to that.Whooo hooo! Get out of the kitchen.

They are truly a match made in hell.

6:18 Stephanie stupidlty shows off another purchase from the village, the tray she took home on consignment last week. So incredibly tone deaf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The fake frugality when in the antiques shop . . . she spends more than triple what those items cost on a single dress.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Listen carefully when Fanny turns down buying spode-ish tray because she said and I quote" I don't know how it would clean up and" ......wait for it...."I don't like a dirty kitchen!". Who else laughed out loud?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
M&M ......... trying to catch up and just saw Linda's Cats Eye Glasses that you pointed us too !!!! :ROFLMAO: :cool:

I bet the store said when she left with them..... "Finally we have sold those god awful glasses!!"

I have not gone to her channel for weeks .
I haven't watched any of her videos, except for one....she did another tour of the interior designer's (I think his name is John?) garden. My husband really likes his home and his garden, so he even watched it with me. John is one person who doesn't let her run roughshod on him!

You don't need to watch the one I posted......I listened to the majority of it while I was cleaning and it sounded pretty boring. The best part were those stinking glasses she was wearing! OMG....I still can't believe it. And she was clunking around that garden center in a pair of leopard shoe-booties....that was pretty funny, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Click and watch about 25 seconds to see greedy Philip immediately spot two items that he wants to buy. He didn’t stated he found more than two things that he likes. He is such an entitled, deplorable person, perpetually and greedily shopping with grifted funds collected thru a scheme of lies, in his grifted clothes, with his grifted $3000 dog on his arm. The shopaholic/hoarder cannot go 24 hours without spending grifting money. Disgusting. Rato does not like shopping with the brocante broke boy Phillip.

Loser Philip always says the same tit,” I have wanted one of these for a long, long time” or “ I’ve been looking for this for a long, long time.” Bullshit.

Greedy hoarder Stephanie wants yet ANOTHER set of lead laden baccarat crystal for 400 euros.She claims that she will just visit the set and “look at it longingly.” That is code, for I’ve already purchased it, and you will see it in the background of a video at some point in the next couple of months. I will pretend that Philip gave it to me as a present.

click to watch Stephanie talk about the 400 euro green Baccarat crystal set that she wants so badly. How many sets of Crystal does she own now? Dozens and dozens. Her greed is endless. She did her usual set up to provide information where she can claim that a rabid fan purchased the crystal set for her as a gift. So predictable. Do you remember how she would do that in Italy, where she would hold up an expensive pillow to the camera, state the price, the name of the shop, and then woefully looks sad. As she claims she couldn’t afford it. A few weeks later, you see in the background at the dump.

this is the same woman who just put a tit load a porcelain crystal and a rusting broken down storage unit on the lawn of the dump. Does she need any more crystal or porcelain? She is insane.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.