The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think about this lunacy, at this point, Stephanie is actually living at the dump perhaps 12 weeks a year maximum, yet she spends 12 months out of the year purchasing crap for the dump. 🧵

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Totally agree. A 1963 baby here too, and my husband is a 1959 baby and I feel the same. I don’t understand this boomer or gen X thing until my daughter explained it to me. I heard the talking of Boomers before, of course, but thought it only applied for Americans, post war Americans anyway. Daughter says it is now a way to understand different generations… I disagree, I think it is a huge generalization. Always preferred to think differences between husband and I were because he grew up in a farm in the countryside while I grew up in a flat in the city… we are very similar but very different in so many ways…
Me too… born in 1963 hubby 1958 although it was me on the farm.

Fanny thinks she will vlog for the rest of her life. How many under 60 year olds watch her trash?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fanny said she remembers…her father paying €26,000 for that studio in 1999. What is it worth now would you imagine?
Is this a similar apartment for sale for €124,000? Or is this larger than her mother’s apartment because it has a separate bedroom? So any such an estimate of the price of Stephanie’s mothers apartment would be less than €100,000 perhaps.? I have no idea. I just pulled up apartments for sale on that area. I am sure France based tattlers could provide more accurate information.

Below is a site with over 100 apartments listed in the area. The lowest was listed for. €87,000. Is this the correct area?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
mychristmasemporium5927
1 day ago
Stephanie remembers Spero Villioti Couture said he would make your wedding dress

Do you think Villioti would want to honor that promise now or do you think he wants to keep away from Stephanie and a little pink camera?

@KathyRichards-tr9zx
1 day ago
Philip - you NEED a china room. Lined in back-lit glass cabinets to show off your collection. It would be so satisfying to walk in, see all your china fully displayed and choose which items you require for the day ahead. That way you can curate the collection and decide what you want to keep and what you need to get rid of. As china and porcelain is clearly your hobby and your passion, it would make sense. Added bonus, all the bits and pieces you have stored all over the chateau will be contained in one room. I'm sure Steph, Marie and Nati would be relieved

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@carolinegooder7091
13 hours ago
The China room is on the list. Philip has already set up one display case. Finding a set of display cases with their low ceilings is an issue. Building shelves is about 4th on Amaury's grand list after Grand Salon and B&B rooms

day ago
There was so many comments on the last video on this topic warning about the damage that containers as storage might do, that I really wish Stephanie or her cousin could address them in one of the videos. It’s really worrying the amount of bad experiences people had with containers

@julieballantyne5156
1 day ago
They hardly ever address comments from their faithful watchers shame really

@beyondthespice
1 day ago
Well, there was more than 700 comments on that video, so I guess it would be unreasonable to want a response, but on the other hand there was a ton of comments with warnings so I just wish there will be an update for everyone in a video so we wouldn’t worry

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Around $54,000 dollars with inflation so not vastly expensive. Does she have two apartments in the South of France?
Who knows with that lying witch. €26k in 1999 sounds about right for where it is. In this area, on the Med, properties still aren't expensive compared with the other side of the Rhone. There are pockets of expensive to buy villages but, frankly, Agde and Cap d'Agde is a shithole. Kiss-me-quick hats and cheap lager. And lots and lots of fat, ugly, naked people. THAT IS WHY PERVY DADDY DEREK BOUGHT THE PLACE. Le Lavandou and Port Grimaud it is not. There are far nicer marina developments in the area.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She said she hasn’t been there since 2018 when he grandmother died. She lets other people use it. But I bet it’s rented all the time and is part of her “mailbox money”. They are there to visit the tons and won’t be showing the new house in a vlog for at least three or four days. They won’t show the whole thing until they are finished. Really have to wonder what prompted this visit. Is she keeping an eye on Anne Marie?

She goes on to show a day at LaLaland - who knows when - when she and Marie went to a jam tasting while Phiphi stayed home with his parents and cooked carrot pasta 🤮

She must really hate being at home. Simply cannot stay there to save her life.
That witch is doing an inspection to ensure Armoire hasn’t run off with any patron provided tools.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.