The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to rope Grant in to installing steel beams in the grand salon?
Is that why he's there?
I agree he's there for content, since nobody else is. May be property shopping. May be wanting to start a vlog himself. I think the daughter's presence signifies some kind of putting down of roots. I see zero chemistry with Marie or vice versa.
So he's warned Fanny about being a hoarder, and is cooking for himself and child off the barbie. I think he sounds fairly decent ish so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
From the Gibbons FB page after a post about the Pethericks. She's one Old Trout.

Hello folks in relation to a post written by Wendy Grimwood, & now removed by her, it was me who approved Wendy's post, it was also me who created the rules. I am very aware that we do not permit any Petherick related content in the group, that was a rule based on my personal experience, water well passed under the bridge & a matter that does not require further debate. That said I like to think I am a fair person, & I do believe Billy Petherick is an excellent video producer & he has & does execute some lovely restoration work. Hence why I approved Wendy's post. Not without thought I might add, the approval did take a few days. I certainly did not approve it for someone to crucify his character, Amy Sky. Every vlogger has a different style, some we like others we don't. That does not mean they are not good at what they do, it means we do not like their style. Indeed Dan leaves the camera rolling too....also some people are more comfortable in front of a camera than others, & Billy has achieved a lot in his projects as has Dan. Whilst I believe it is very important to have constructive criticism, as I have said before, it gives the content creators an insight into what type of material their audience prefers. However, this group is not the platform to refer to anyone as clowns, Susanne Petersen, unless they are performers in the circus! Stephanie & Philip are not clowns, if you do not enjoy what the channel is creating disconnect. Amanda Maxwell Lightfoot I note you actually clicked on the heart emoji, so you are clearly thrilled by what Susanne wrote. Amanda, Stephanie's vlog, is a diary of her life, her life as she chooses to lead it, not as others think or would like to dictate she did. Indeed she will do things differently than some, but it is her choice, not yours or mine. I certainly would approach some projects from a different angle, as I am very sure if she was in control of my life she would make different decisions. There is the point, we are not in control of her life, nor should we be. This group is very well supported by Stephanie & her family, how hurtfull do you think it is for them to read such comments in a group that is supposed to be for her supporters?....with friends like that she won't need many enemies! There is NO place in this group for hateful comments, comments which the author knows will cause upset not only to their topic but to other members, the same as there is NO place here for other members who give support to such comments by liking them. Whilst I appreciate members informing me there may be a post or comment in the group that is causing concern, I do not take lightly when members start to chastise other members & start a lot of dialogue. This only fuels the fire & causes more damage than the post/comment itself. We do not require anyone to be a vigilante in this group. Wendy was bullied by your comments into removing her post, that is wrong. Also keep in mind as I have said before, there will be negative comments about Stephanie, that is fine, as long as it is in relation to vlog content, style of vlogs etc...& not of a personal or hateful nature. We cannot devour anyone who makes a negative comment..they don't like a vase..they don't like curtains etc...that is silly, members are entitled to their opinions, we must respect that. There will be members who will have their membership revoked this evening, if after reading this post they haven't left freely.
I hope this clarifies Admin's position on these matters.
She is a a boring twit and a boring twit who love to drone on. Shut up Brenda and get a life you stupid old cow
---

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
user-nf7pd8ik3d
5 minutes ago
Stephanie, are you REALLY going to put stuff in those containers??? I really can’t believe you’re doing it! Whose idea was it???

TOP COMMENT ON CD

ludovica8221
20 hours ago
Honestly horrified at the idea of you putting furniture, books and panelling in a shipping container. Every thing will be ruined by damp
https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment
144Thumbs up

@charmainejfritz
1 hour ago
me too - i guess a few of us are not happy this vlog - too funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is a a boring twit and a boring twit who love to drone on. Shut up Brenda and get a life you stupid old cow
---
hammy9608
6 minutes ago
Take a good look, people. You bought that boat.

ewEscapade
7 minutes ago
I have to ask - how will this boat get from Sweden to France? Who will bring it?

lqZMGoE1uoiM0_2MSEG7XZmA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

·
1 reply

lqZMGoE1uoiM0_2MSEG7XZmA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@HowToRenovateAChateau

7 minutes ago
Philipp with an experienced crew :)

You must be doing pretty well to take on a boat money pit!

---
hammy9608
6 minutes ago

ewEscapade
7 minutes ago
I have to ask - how will this boat get from Sweden to France? Who will bring it?

lqZMGoE1uoiM0_2MSEG7XZmA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

·
1 reply

lqZMGoE1uoiM0_2MSEG7XZmA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
@HowToRenovateAChateau

7 minutes ago

WOW THE SMUGS ARE REALLY SUPER DUPER SMUG TODAY

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think she needs more encouragement to keep the storage units. It will be great when you stop telling her what bad things will happen to her things her precious things all I can think about happening is Karma!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
From the Gibbons FB page after a post about the Pethericks. She's one Old Trout.

Hello folks in relation to a post written by Wendy Grimwood, & now removed by her, it was me who approved Wendy's post, it was also me who created the rules. I am very aware that we do not permit any Petherick related content in the group, that was a rule based on my personal experience, water well passed under the bridge & a matter that does not require further debate. That said I like to think I am a fair person, & I do believe Billy Petherick is an excellent video producer & he has & does execute some lovely restoration work. Hence why I approved Wendy's post. Not without thought I might add, the approval did take a few days. I certainly did not approve it for someone to crucify his character, Amy Sky. Every vlogger has a different style, some we like others we don't. That does not mean they are not good at what they do, it means we do not like their style. Indeed Dan leaves the camera rolling too....also some people are more comfortable in front of a camera than others, & Billy has achieved a lot in his projects as has Dan. Whilst I believe it is very important to have constructive criticism, as I have said before, it gives the content creators an insight into what type of material their audience prefers. However, this group is not the platform to refer to anyone as clowns, Susanne Petersen, unless they are performers in the circus! Stephanie & Philip are not clowns, if you do not enjoy what the channel is creating disconnect. Amanda Maxwell Lightfoot I note you actually clicked on the heart emoji, so you are clearly thrilled by what Susanne wrote. Amanda, Stephanie's vlog, is a diary of her life, her life as she chooses to lead it, not as others think or would like to dictate she did. Indeed she will do things differently than some, but it is her choice, not yours or mine. I certainly would approach some projects from a different angle, as I am very sure if she was in control of my life she would make different decisions. There is the point, we are not in control of her life, nor should we be. This group is very well supported by Stephanie & her family, how hurtfull do you think it is for them to read such comments in a group that is supposed to be for her supporters?....with friends like that she won't need many enemies! There is NO place in this group for hateful comments, comments which the author knows will cause upset not only to their topic but to other members, the same as there is NO place here for other members who give support to such comments by liking them. Whilst I appreciate members informing me there may be a post or comment in the group that is causing concern, I do not take lightly when members start to chastise other members & start a lot of dialogue. This only fuels the fire & causes more damage than the post/comment itself. We do not require anyone to be a vigilante in this group. Wendy was bullied by your comments into removing her post, that is wrong. Also keep in mind as I have said before, there will be negative comments about Stephanie, that is fine, as long as it is in relation to vlog content, style of vlogs etc...& not of a personal or hateful nature. We cannot devour anyone who makes a negative comment..they don't like a vase..they don't like curtains etc...that is silly, members are entitled to their opinions, we must respect that. There will be members who will have their membership revoked this evening, if after reading this post they haven't left freely.
I hope this clarifies Admin's position on these matters.
Sorry Jack, just seen this. Great minds and all x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One of the vlogs I discontinued and deleted after listening to it for a couple of minutes while cleaning.
Though I'll say that Philip Janssen is true to his roots!

Niksen : The Dutch art of "doing nothing"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fleuries weren't wearing life jackets on board. Just the neat gas canister ones would have been good. Mind you the rest of the team on board weren't either. One looked a bit like Amury.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
hammy9608
6 minutes ago

ewEscapade
7 minutes ago

View attachment 2917298
·
1 reply

View attachment 2917299
@HowToRenovateAChateau

7 minutes ago

---

WOW THE SMUGS ARE REALLY SUPER DUPER SMUG TODAY
This man on the Stockholm subway did not like Phillip or his schtick. He most definitely was not pleased when Anna fell backwards into him. They're lucky to have made it to their appointment alive.

psycho.JPG

All cued up:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
With the latest Wendy the Grim kerfuffle, it got me to thinking how might Yves Delorme feel about their products being publicly connected to Filthy Fanny and the Funky Bunch? Does the Grim One have permission to hand out discounts? Did she use her personal discount? How would Yves feel about that? Should someone ask?!?😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Fanny must see what a dump she live in.
The fleuries now have a lovely yacht , a renovated warm chateau and money in the bank too no doubt.They do not need bnb guests for flog content or money.
Sailing around Sweden will be fantastic,so beautiful.

From the lalande Facebook there are ideas about keeping the damp at bay in the rusting shipping containers etc.

Do they need permission to have those things dumped on the premises for years?
---
With the latest Wendy the Grim kerfuffle, it got me to thinking how might Yves Delorme feel about their products being publicly connected to Filthy Fanny and the Funky Bunch? Does the Grim One have permission to hand out discounts? Did she use her personal discount? How would Yves feel about that? Should someone ask?!?😈
Has Wendy retired again? It was very odd when Fanny and Snorts collected the last haul of Yves de lorme bedding and Fanny said the deal was with London ? when they are made in France etc.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I recon it's because people are cancelling... seems every week she's saying "a room has become available due to a cancellation"..
That’s assuming there were bookings in the first place. I’ve always thought the blocked-out, fully booked calendar shown on the Lalande website was a calculated ploy to deter randoms from trying to book! Or is that an overdose of cynicism?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This person clearly drank the kool-aid and licked the chapel walls!

:LOL:
It's probably PJ!
---
Well... I managed to make one whilst enjoying Cophenhagen Pride last summer. :sneaky:
Don't know about this year though. The family wants to visit the motherland...
Slight derail, Comtesse: I am just watching a repeat of a Michael Palin programme on Hammershoi. Lots of shots of the old Copenhagen, really lovely. Is it correct not to pronounce the second h in Hammershoi's name? I love his paintings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Stephanie aka mire I’ll e
@mireille4751
12 days ago
Stéphanie is a very good gardener as well, although probably less passionate than her mother. She planted 3000 plants in her garden at Chateau de Lalande
um - if it isn't SJ, what kind of a delusional world does this person live in. If it IS SJ - does she really believe that a. she's a very good gardener or b. anyone would believe she was a good gardener.
---
Decluttering at the HMN is an oxymoron and Fanny is a moron.
One item out, two items in, one item out, three items in......etc.
View attachment 2915583
didn't Grant use to be bigger than that? Losing weight can be a sign of stress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Will Fanny suddenly have an illness?
Will a patron post and say our dearest Stephanie was so overwhelmed buy viewers thinking that she would not have the container insulated, heated and damp monitors on with a security guard out side at all times etc etc.
There will have been lots of calls to and from the owners on damage control.
Mummy will have told her off big time and the whisky bottle in the bedroom will be empty .

Will there suddenly be a death we don’t know about she can maximise and look over there about….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.