The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marie doesn't go out with them socially because she doesn't like it.
She knows she will have to perform for the camera and has previously stated it is 'hard' constantly performing.

I think she was unimpressed with Stephanie's cake, not so much because it tasted awful but because Stephanie was mocking something that Marie liked.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Poor Snorty broke his iPhone. Ratso looks drugged and despondent. We need a proof of life video from Ratso where someone holds up a current newspaper with the date shown under his chin.

When will Mummy Stephanie buy Snorty a new $1200+ iPhone? View attachment 2917689
Oh, Gracie! Out with the pee-stained chaise; in with the chair o'books. Snorts just had to claim that corner for himself! 😡

book-chair.jpg

As my mother is fond of saying about her kitchen: "This is not the Christian Science Reading Room!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Tonight's vlog may be another free-for-all with the comments, if these are any indicator:

@gilldunn7196
11 minutes ago
Why is Marie so miserable about her birthday?

@Hayley-hb6vx
2 minutes ago
She is quite often rude, didn't surprise me at all. I can tell by Stephanie's tone that she'd had enough of it all by the end of the day, and I don't blame her. She's difficult to deal with and she handles her well. I think she takes advantage of Stephanie's happy way. She is her employer, she needs to be at least polite. It's almost every video. Like a spoilt child
Whaaat. Stephanie is the one who is difficult to deal with. Marie did well to control herself.
---
I haven't watched any of her videos, except for one....she did another tour of the interior designer's (I think his name is John?) garden. My husband really likes his home and his garden, so he even watched it with me. John is one person who doesn't let her run roughshod on him!

You don't need to watch the one I posted......I listened to the majority of it while I was cleaning and it sounded pretty boring. The best part were those stinking glasses she was wearing! OMG....I still can't believe it. And she was clunking around that garden center in a pair of leopard shoe-booties....that was pretty funny, too.
She doesn't know what suits her.
Sometimes I'll say to Mr GM, look at this, and we'll just roll our eyes at each other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She is out of content. Will her videos now include weekly trips to the café in town and Peru’s in the contents of the shop? Pathetic. No trip to the village will be complete without Stephanie sucking up to the Marie.

She actually features a tractor ride In the video. Is this the new riding ina car footage substitute? Stephanie didn’t acts astonished That they were not charge for a ride on the tractor. WTF! Ratso did not enjoy the tractor ride. He wanted to be back at the dump with Marie. Free Ratso! Incredibly boring.

Click to see a struggling Ratso who wants to get away from loser Phi PhI. Get them both neutered.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She didn't want the blue utensil rack that Philip liked because she thought it might make the kitchen look dirty.

It's never stopped her before.
I mean, has she never been in the kitchen and noticed the floor, the table, the cabinet doors, or the stove? Or for that matter, Snorts.?...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Here is FRK’s May, 2021 interview with Fanny for Patrons.

---
@kireland8
58 minutes ago
And can I be frank? Why don't you consider just taking the old dining room chairs to the Brocante? You really might consider downsizing rather than stuffing them into ugly, leaky containers for a few years.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 look at the passive aggressive dig from Stephanie about ” forcing” Marie to take a day off. This is damage control from the dump over the hundreds of comments received about working Marie too hard. They have now manipulated and flipped the narrative to make it where “it is now Marie’s fault that she is working all the time because she chooses to, and will simply not take the morning/ day off to relax.” Philip even hast to make up excuses about the dog in order to try to get Marie to take the morning off. It’s all manipulative bullshit to make themselves not look so bad for treating Marie like an indentured servant/dump Cinderella. They are trying not to look like exploitative, lazy pieces of crap. WE SEE YOU STEPHANIE And SNORTY! They threw Marie u see the the bus for her birthday. It’s a LieLande tradition! Stingy Stephanie couldn’t even bother to take Marie into town to eat at the café.

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago (edited)
I'm glad they forced Marie to take the morning off. Happy Birthday Marie

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Wow, what a generous birthday gift - Fanny (and Snorty) gave FRK the morning off from cleaning up the guest breakfast.
- But why is FRK clearing the guest breakfast?
- Isn't that something Natti should be doing?
- Does Natti usually not come in on Sunday mornings?
- Did Natti only come in because it was FRK's birthday
- Natti showed up for lunch but Amuary wasn't anywhere to be seen - still down south at his parents?

That makes a very long day for FRK if she has to clear the breakfast table, prep & cook dinner, clear up after dinner, and then set the dining room for breakfast before knocking off.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
johnwilliamtuckey2796
22 minutes ago
Happiest of birthdays Marie!!! I think the mayor of the village is becoming a regular on your channel. Please don't be upset Stephanie; you could always use your cake for the mortar to hold up the fallen stone from the window.

alyashahrina6681
11 minutes ago
the cake steph made is traditionally made and eaten during Chinese New Year for luck. The name, nian gao, is a homonym for prosperous year

@Dao0253
10 minutes ago
The boys were gazing at the cake but had to leave before it was served!
emoji_u1f615.png

@shakarantz4874
21 minutes ago
Marie can be so rude sometimes.

@Randomthingsthathappen-
29 minutes ago
Phillip always looks like a child asking his mother for permission to buy something.

lisamcbarron6047
17 minutes ago
Happy Birthday Marie. I so wish you could have felt the joy & happiness that we all felt in the La Lander's celebrating YOU and your day. Instead, watching this episode, it almost felt like watching a Marie who was irritated and upset but trying to pass it off as 'being embarrassed" to be fussed over. They love you and we love you and you need to understand that young lady! We've watched you and your skills blossom over the past year and we WANT to celebrate that FOR you. La Lande is very lucky to have someone as dedicated and laser focused as you are......learn how to accept the praise dear.... because it IS genuine praise and affection! PS: You missed a great opportunity to really razz Stephanie on her failed sticky cake too. But the lesson is at least she tried to make something you love.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
M&M ......... trying to catch up and just saw Linda's Cats Eye Glasses that you pointed us too !!!! :ROFLMAO: :cool:

I bet the store said when she left with them..... "Finally we have sold those god awful glasses!!"

I have not gone to her channel for weeks .
Apparently they are the latest trend - at least Down Under. Just saw someone famous wearing them too.
---
Fanny is actually very good pre-planning her constant travel and indeed it's her main recreation.
I think a lot of these trips are not pre-planned, although some are. Jumping online and booking a flight and a hotel - is not quite the same as a step by step strategy with an end goal in mind. I don't think hoarders are capable of this - it they were, they wouldn't hoard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What an ugly cake! Who puts lemon slices on a cake? I don't know why Marie looks so proud to be presenting this mess, I'd be embarrassed.
Once again I did not watch the vlog before posting. I thought Marie had made the cake since she was holding it! Who presents their own cake to themselves? I will forgive Annaliese, kind of, for the ugly cake. Still, you would think she would know how to bake a cake and make it look presentable having children of her own. Perhaps she doesn't make their birthday cakes IDK. The lemons slices are still very weird. Candied lemon I can understand, but these are fresh and sour! Maybe that's a little hint about Marie's personality sometimes. I agree with another post about Fanny not buying a nice French cake for Marie - what a witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@gilldunn7196
1 hour ago
Why is Marie so miserable about her birthday?

@Hayley-hb6vx
1 hour ago
She is quite often rude, didn't surprise me at all. I can tell by Stephanie's tone that she'd had enough of it all by the end of the day, and I don't blame her. She's difficult to deal with and she handles her well. I think she takes advantage of Stephanie's happy way. She is her employer, she needs to be at least polite. It's almost every video. Like a spoilt child

@cocodsr6438
1 hour ago
I think Marie is shy and doesn't want to be the center of attention.

@denisepeters8551
1 hour ago
Yes I have noticed that. Mind you she seems to have the biggest workload at that place.

@kasisatya5448
39 minutes ago
Wow Haley you must have some insider information or first hand personal relationship with Marie to make those quite rude and snarky comments. Are you ok? Need a hug or a new life

@andreadern4463
28 minutes ago
@cocodsr6438 She doesn’t seem to mind all the accolades from the dinner guests though.
_ex6u_5EQKZu_J-6KiAGhos8=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@andreadern4463
23 minutes ago
@kasisatya5448 . I agree with Haley, and I don’t need a hug or a new life either…I have been a big fan of Marie, but these moods are very obvious and make me uncomfortable.

@lindablackmore
1 hour ago (edited)
You know! It wouldn't have killed Stefanie to have gone out and bought Marie a beautiful birthday cake and put candles on it, especially with all the hard work she does cooking, dog sitting and cleaning! Instead of having Annalise bake one that still looked gross! And no unwrapping gifts for Marie? I'm NOT apologizing for this comment either!!!

@Hayley-hb6vx
1 hour ago
Also, I think she is an employee, not a volunteer.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Based on her facial expressions FRK really didn't want her birthday to be celebrated. As another tattler astutely said, FRK didn't go to town with Fanny because she wanted some time away from performing for the pink camera.

FRK wanted to stay back at the shitoo without Fanny hovering. FRK seems to be taking the food prep. seriously and working to a schedule. FRK stares up at the clock because she wasn't happy with all the people in the kitchen while she was busy preparing potatoes for dinner.
1714955554831.png
1714955581424.png
1714955676842.png
1714955605197.png

1714955748707.png
1714955794679.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Marie doesn't go out with them socially because she doesn't like it.
She knows she will have to perform for the camera and has previously stated it is 'hard' constantly performing.

I think she was unimpressed with Stephanie's cake, not so much because it tasted awful but because Stephanie was mocking something that Marie liked.
Stephanie’s cake was not made with love, it was made with derision. I believe that is why Marie was not enamored of Stephanie’s efforts to bake a cake for her birthday. Marie also knows that Stephanie would never have baked her cake if she were not filming and exploiting Marie‘s birthday for content for the CD channel from which only Stephanie profits. Marie has essentially given up her YouTube channel to take the job as they cook, and jack of all trades inside the dump for the next two years. Although Marie was very well aware that she would be required to perform for the cameras to earn money for her salary and to personally enrich the gruesome twosome, Stephanie’s lack of content has led Stephanie to make Marie a recurring main character in many dump videos. In addition to taking care of the dog, cooking, cleaning the kitchen, doing the flowers, lighting, fires, and doing all sorts of additional duties at the dump, now she has to act and perform for a little pink camera at a moments notice.

The entire birthday video was scripted beforehand. Marie had to watch the gruesome twosome Suddenly fake concern for her welfare and take great efforts to come up with “ excuses” to get Marie to reluctantly take a day off from work And for the gruesome twosome, to look like they work in the kitchen and help clear tables.

It was all bullshit and damage control for the gruesome twosome, and really had nothing to do with Marie and her birthday and Marie knows it. Just another insincere and disingenuous day at the dump. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.