The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI that container has been decommissioned for a year already, so again I believe lies by omission how long has she been hoarding junk and making out like this is something new? Anyone else rage when she started demeaning Marie in front of Grant and he chimed in with a mocking smart-arse comment upon Marie pointing out the laziness of snorty not picking up dog tit.
Glad somebody else noticed that about the containers. I can’t tell without a full on side view but those appear to be 20’ TLC (total loss containers) boxes. All of the contents will be destroyed within 30 days. If it rains everything will be useless within 72 hours. Even items generally impervious will be lost. The combination of heat, water and biological growth will destroy metal and porcelain as well. Even some glass types will be affected. All of PhiPhi’s precious cut glass stemware will explode due to the temperature differential. Oh I do hope we get an unboxing video in two years!😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
flo3799
1 minute ago
As others have said books in a container not a good idea. You and Philip just need to stop buying stuff Get the Chateau rooms sorted then assess what you need. It’s not a good visual all this endless buying.

@Lizlizlizlizlizlizlizlizzie
56 minutes ago
They left a lot of those books stored in the open stable for, like, a year. I bet a lot of them are already ruined. Imagine the smell . It seems like they care more about having stuff than treating it with care. Buying paneling that doesn’t suit the space just to store it for three years, hoarding unread books to sit and mold, overstuffing crumbling interiors with auction items bought on a whim…the whole place is going Grey Gardens

@RichardFarley1976
1 hour ago
Ohhh dear bad news the books will be ruined

@user-lz3bc3qe7g
6 hours ago
Me Too. First thing my brain went to… library, a couple of years… man, those books will be stinky. Then.. I had that similar thought, that perhaps the master carpenter has made provisions for this contingency. ie: mold, mildew, damp. Hmmm? Curiouser and curiouser.
They think Amaury;s a miracle worker... the second coming .... smh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Good for Amaury and Natti avoiding supper time, probably because they are fed up with acting as waiters and serving little lover boy. At least, he now has to pour the wine himself, which he won't like; he wants to play the lord of the manor at the head of the table, pretentious little prick!
Agree because why the hell should they. If Nati buys the croissants for the breakfast then they are arriving early in the morning. Dinner is served at what time 7pm? So their working day perhaps starts at 8am why would they hang around until 7, 8 or 9pm just for the dinner and have a 12 hour day. Now what they do during their day is another matter but I have never had a job where I want to hang around every evening giving free labour just for a cheap meal. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Those shipping containers could be insulated using the hundreds of square meters of the stuff that Ian builder shoved into "Nattis Apartment" that was one of the most ridiculous things shown on Fannys vlogs and there have been hundreds of equally stupid episodes !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
reddragon8, (aka Philip Janssen), knows all about being an independent contractor.
He just does not know how to spell independent.
👇INDEPENDENT GRIFTERS
FRK and BJJ May 22 (2).jpg

reddragon8
22 hours ago
@kellyjoyce93 There seems to be some misunderstanding here. Marie is doing a professional paid job. Just like some of the rest of us do to earn a living. It may not be a traditional 9 to 5 office job that you may be used to seeing but their business is run very differently. There is a set season of guests and that's how the contract works. I am an independant contractor and don't get paid sick days or vacation. But if I give enough notice then I can take my unpaid vacation when I need to. Marie will take her vacation when the season and her contractual obligations as a chef ends. She has already done vacations before if you look at previous vlogs. So I'm not understanding some of the comments here.

12ab5609-6c8d-4508-988f-0d5faf17e55e_text.gif

df1fc06b-1151-47d1-b179-b5d804c217d2_text.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I still think it was wild that Stephanie just thought she was going to order Grant to sort all her hoarded books into categories,
put phi phi’s china and decorating books aside, and keep all the cooking books, then pack them all into boxes. She seemed surprised when Grant told her he couldn’t identify all the books in what categories in which they should be placed. Stephanie then reluctantly said she would go through the books herself.

The entitled spoiled grifting little 50 year old orphan princess doesn’t do any work herself unless absolutely forced to do so. She has become so accustomed to being waited upon hand and foot that she does not do jack tit at her dump. When she cooks, she half asses the most simple recipes, and the end results are usually burnt or look like tit. She doesn’t clean, she whines when she has to do her laundry, she doesn’t oversee or do any maintenance on the equipment or the cars at the dump, she doesn’t wash dishes, she doesn’t take care of the dog, she doesn’t garden, she doesn’t take out her own trash, she doesn’t break down any of the dozens and dozens of boxes she has delivered to the dump each week, and she can’t do even the most basic “accounting” because she is “ bad at maths.”

If loser grifter castmember Snorty cannot shop every single day of the week and instead is forced to oversee projects at the dump with Stephanie, I think he will flee the premises as quickly as possible. He is lazy as tit, cannot even manage to start a fire in the wood burners, does little to no manual labor, and is useless.

I am enjoying seeing this big screwup by Stephanie. She believes she is invincible. People are pissed off by her Laziness, entitlement, nonstop shopping, and luxury travels, lies,etc. It is interesting to see how many critical comments actually remain posted. We know that they have deleted probably hundreds of comments that are more critical than those that remain posted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah and where’s Kirsty? Did she fail to take care of them maybe?

Of all the people who would care for the hens, it would be Kirsty. I reckon they’re at hers now Pavlina has gone. Perhaps it was Pavlina’s suggestion even, rather than leave them to Fanny to look after. We all know where that would end. MariE has enough to do, Fanny is never there. Makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
toddmurphy523
8 minutes ago
I think Stephanie going through the books will increase her pile next to her bed for "future reading

The above is an interesting comment, because evidently other viewers have noticed that Stephanie must be surrounded by piles of books everywhere she goes. She took a suitcase of books with her to Venice, so she could read all of her books in her hotel rooms. When she did an interview with Michael Potts, a few years ago, they discussed how they used to travel together. Michael would want to get up and go see everything he could during the day. Stephanie would want to sleep in, have breakfast in bed, and read books in bed all day in whatever country they were visiting. Michael then learned to get up and go sightseeing on his own and come back to the hotel in the late afternoon or evening to have dinner with Stephanie. What is the point of going to all these exotic locations if she wants to spend all her time in a hotel room bed reading books all day?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Where have the containers been located?
The courtyard next to the orange fence 😂😂😂 btw who’s bright idea was it in the comments to use a cherry picker for the books, yep drive it over the area where the orange fence in front of bagheads apartment, danger danger Will Robinson 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The entitled spoiled grifting little 50 year old orphan princess doesn’t do any work herself unless absolutely forced to do so. She has become so accustomed to being waited upon hand and foot but she didn’t do jack tit at her dump. When she cooks, she half asses the most simple recipes, and the end results are usually burnt or look like tit. She doesn’t clean, she whines when she has to do her laundry, she doesn’t oversee or do any maintenance on the equipment or the cars at the dump, she doesn’t wash dishes, she doesn’t take care of the dog, she doesn’t garden, she doesn’t take out her own trash, she doesn’t write down any of the dozens and dozens of boxes she has delivered to the dump each week, and she can’t do even the most basic “accounting” because she is “ bad at maths.”
1714917740369.png

memories.gif

SJ art.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I still think it was wild that Stephanie just thought she was going to order Grant to sort all her hoarded books into categories,
put phi phi’s china and decorating books aside, and keep all the cooking books, then pack them all into boxes. She seemed surprised when Grant told her he couldn’t identify all the books in what categories in which they should be placed. Stephanie then reluctantly said she would go through the books herself.

The entitled spoiled grifting little 50 year old orphan princess doesn’t do any work herself unless absolutely forced to do so. She has become so accustomed to being waited upon hand and foot that she does not do jack tit at her dump. When she cooks, she half asses the most simple recipes, and the end results are usually burnt or look like tit. She doesn’t clean, she whines when she has to do her laundry, she doesn’t oversee or do any maintenance on the equipment or the cars at the dump, she doesn’t wash dishes, she doesn’t take care of the dog, she doesn’t garden, she doesn’t take out her own trash, she doesn’t break down any of the dozens and dozens of boxes she has delivered to the dump each week, and she can’t do even the most basic “accounting” because she is “ bad at maths.”

If loser grifter castmember Snorty cannot shop every single day of the week and instead is forced to oversee projects at the dump with Stephanie, I think he will flee the premises as quickly as possible. He is lazy as tit, cannot even manage to start a fire in the wood burners, does little to no manual labor, and is useless.

I am enjoying seeing this big screwup by Stephanie. She believes she is invincible. People are pissed off by her Laziness, entitlement, nonstop shopping, and luxury travels, lies,etc. It is interesting to see how many critical comments actually remain posted. We know that they have deleted probably hundreds of comments that are more critical than those that remain posted.
HOARDER, check please

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You asked how I was doing , really kind of you.
Actually I am really struggling and can see that I need to make a break as nothing I am doing is helping and it certainly is damaging my own mental health .
Fortunately we have an annexe and I have temporarily decamped there but it is not susustainable.
It seems unimaginable at this stage of my life to contemplate such a decision.

It is a huge thing and at times feels unsurmountable.
Watching the crazy woman and her very strange relationship at the chateau certainly is a big distraction!
Sending you love. It's so damn hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I believe there is the old servants quarters that are empty and dry. Why not store crap.over.there? In a different part of the.place?? At least they would be Inside. It's all very suss.... What is she really.doing?

• Haha
  • Heart
reddragon8, (aka Philip Janssen), knows all about being an independent contractor.
He just does not know how to spell independent.
👇INDEPENDENT GRIFTERS
View attachment 2916579
reddragon8
22 hours ago
@kellyjoyce93 There seems to be some misunderstanding here. Marie is doing a professional paid job. Just like some of the rest of us do to earn a living. It may not be a traditional 9 to 5 office job that you may be used to seeing but their business is run very differently. There is a set season of guests and that's how the contract works. I am an independant contractor and don't get paid sick days or vacation. But if I give enough notice then I can take my unpaid vacation when I need to. Marie will take her vacation when the season and her contractual obligations as a chef ends. She has already done vacations before if you look at previous vlogs. So I'm not understanding some of the comments here.

View attachment 2916584
View attachment 2916585
Marie signed up for slave wages and that is what she’ll get. The DoucheLord will never assist in any way, before or after meals. In fact, Snorts is soooo lazy, he would drop a pan mid-scrub and claim he tidied the entire kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.