The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny may …have omitted that the costume couple have been to other French chateau, they are being filmed for something. Is it for tv ?
Fanny has been dumped by tv.
When will she post her Stephanie grand tour of the flower festival?

How long has Grant been at the dump?
Fanny had her cold when filming the containers and the costume couple.
Is the bnb really booked each weekend?
It is a long weekend in the uk this weekend.wherev is she?
Yes, labour day weekend, Monday is bank holiday.

Reactions: 12
I'm with you on that, with the inspection after the death of the worker, it is sensible to think that she's been flagged. About time !
To say nothing of a massive chunk of unmortared stone recently falling from the top of the building! How is her table d’hote business even allowed to continue operating? That entire dump is a flagrant health and safety hazard. ⚠

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How long before the ado's from the village tag those containers?

1714913943597.png

Pretty sure the fire inspection officers will not be happy about this situation! A room ram packed with books and cardboard boxes and the fire extinguisher inaccessible. Incroyable. I can't decide which is worse... this scenario or the one in the kitchen being used as a clothes hook 🤦‍♀️ Just one match... 🔥💣💥

1714914123233.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if Amaury will panel the insides of the containers when he turns them into tiny homes ??
Perhaps Gerry could live in one then.
Who could be in the other tiny home ? :unsure:
Lord knows there won't be any room in the chateau for the little fella

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Fanny may …have omitted that the costume couple have been to other French chateau, they are being filmed for something. Is it for tv ?
Fanny has been dumped by tv.
When will she post her Stephanie grand tour of the flower festival?

How long has Grant been at the dump?
Fanny had her cold when filming the containers and the costume couple.
Is the bnb really booked each weekend?
It is a long weekend in the uk this weekend.wherev is she?
Who are the costume couple?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long before the ado's from the village tag those containers?

View attachment 2916500

Pretty sure the fire inspection officers will not be happy about this situation! A room ram packed with books and cardboard boxes and the fire extinguisher inaccessible. Incroyable. I can't decide which is worse... this scenario or the one in the kitchen being used as a clothes hook 🤦‍♀️ Just one match... 🔥💣💥

View attachment 2916505
Maybe that's what they really want ?! Who knows she's a batshit crazy hoarder. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
I keep saying this but these people are so bleeping stupid, store the books in the attic, what are they watching? Do they not know that the château is falling down from the top? I’m deeply disturbed that these people who watch this grifter are in the world.
I genuinely think the attic is fucked and can't support the weight it already has, but this takes the cake as one of the stupidest ideas she has ever had and the fact she presents it with such serenity is a sign of the attitude she takes on all matters concerning the renovation and the maintenance of all of her properties. Just look at the her London flat and the income she missed on in order to use it as a glorified storage facility.

This one is so obviously terrible even her obsessed fans have to object. She'll probably still go through with it just out of sheer laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Monsieur Bern has had a busy, busy week at the 5eme Fête des Jardins. And look... he even has a book stall. Despicable fanny could have donated...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@carriem8903
12 minutes ago
I just re-watched an old Vlog today. It was Grant’s last day at the chateau and you and Michael Potts were cleaning up all of the books and corridor in the attic. At the time it seemed like you made huge progress. So I was surprised to see you doing it again in the same place and with Grant of all people. Fingers crossed the book hoarding stops

@curiousbug24
13 seconds ago
She's a hoarder and so is Philip. So, either she starts saying "no", or...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In fact, whytf didn't Despicable fanny and Thrush attend? You'd think it would be right up their street! Probably way too up market for them. They would have been chucked out as riff-raff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@abbylea2359
2 minutes ago
I get panic attacks every time they bring more back from brocants. Stop buying for buying sake. Not every inch needs to be stuffed full.

heatherfellows2675
1 hour ago (edited)
I totally agree withnall rhe rest of the commentators about the containers. I would only store non porous items in those. Why is it taking 2 years to redo the library? Maybe more help is needed to speed it up?

@curiousbug24
1 hour ago
There is TOO MUCH STUFF. She and Philip are hoarding. They need to let it go. Sell or donate all the excessive stuff they've been bying.

dianam9848
48 seconds ago
Is this a good idea? My boyfriend lives in those containers, and they have condensation, leaks, mice, bats, and spider poop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Amaury is sooooo out of there. And good for him! Critical mass has been reached. This shipping container hoard is…well, a shipping container hoard. Absolutely INSANE. There is not a reasonable person in the world that would think otherwise.
Now known as Container Villiage...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I genuinely think the attic is fucked and can't support the weight it already has, but this takes the cake as one of the stupidest ideas she has ever had and the fact she presents it with such serenity is a sign of the attitude she takes on all matters concerning the renovation and the maintenance of all of her properties. Just look at the her London flat and the income she missed on in order to use it as a glorified storage facility.

This one is so obviously terrible even her obsessed fans have to object. She'll probably still go through with it just out of sheer laziness.
She is a hoarder with a problem. She needs help. Critical mass. I know Grant is the only one that tells it like it is- but she needs real help real fast. Amaury hasn’t been shy with his diagnosis either and I don’t blame him and his future wife for getting the hell out of there. It’s insane and unfixable. Chronic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
flo3799
1 minute ago
As others have said books in a container not a good idea. You and Philip just need to stop buying stuff Get the Chateau rooms sorted then assess what you need. It’s not a good visual all this endless buying.

@Lizlizlizlizlizlizlizlizzie
56 minutes ago
They left a lot of those books stored in the open stable for, like, a year. I bet a lot of them are already ruined. Imagine the smell . It seems like they care more about having stuff than treating it with care. Buying paneling that doesn’t suit the space just to store it for three years, hoarding unread books to sit and mold, overstuffing crumbling interiors with auction items bought on a whim…the whole place is going Grey Gardens

@RichardFarley1976
1 hour ago
Ohhh dear bad news the books will be ruined

@user-lz3bc3qe7g
6 hours ago
Me Too. First thing my brain went to… library, a couple of years… man, those books will be stinky. Then.. I had that similar thought, that perhaps the master carpenter has made provisions for this contingency. ie: mold, mildew, damp. Hmmm? Curiouser and curiouser.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.