The Chateau Diaries #254 The Chatelaine de Shopping let The Kat out of the bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't fathom €100 to forage - fancy word for taking plants found in nature. Oh yey, the sparkling wine - code for you are not worth champagne. I like sparkling wine :) don't get me wrong, especially Pignoletto from Emilia Romana region....but it won't be that. Remember how Snorts commented that Dan's shower in a bag reminded him of their boxed wine they buy. Who admits that?!
Problem drinkers? 🫢😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The house still doesn't have a proper bathroom. He was supposed to be building that next to the boot room
Wow just wow but he's happy to buy those stupid cars and bikes for the kidsand loads of greasy unhealthy takeaways macdonalds everytime we see them because he gets owws and arrhs and arse pats for it online.

as well as earning online from the kids weekend guest appearances. I sincerely hope we are wrong and he built a proper dam bathroom since orr paid her out for it. Added this is probably not reality as apparently it's hard to get builders in the Mnw near and they only 30 mins from the HMN.

And lastly what decent builder would touch that shack he's jacked up so analises is screwed can't sell it especially without proper bathing facilities and is crappy work online recording forever. Plus the 10 year liability mentioned by others in France.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I realise friends/family get caught in the middle when couples break up and, depending on the reasons for the breakup, it can be challenging not to choose sides or to try and remain friendly with both ex’s. We’ve probably all seen some couples and friends navigate this situation very well and not so well.
Has Fanny navigated this well? I’m not so sure. Has Fanny really been Switzerland? Annalise does her hair, but that’s only because Fanny uses it for CD footage and is too lazy to go into town and find a local salon where she could run around filming herself still with foil in her hair.
Fanny made herself out to be so generous letting Dan stay at the shitoo, but since Kat was there at the same time wasn’t Fanny really just facilitating their affair? Plus the meet-ups in the U.K.? Dan hosts a birthday party at the shitoo and while Annalise (and sometimes the kids) are invited for a meal. But you always get the feeling it’s all quite transactional and more about Fanny generating CD footage and promoting the fallacy of a house full of people rather than a true friendship.
Fanny definitely seems to ‘party/drink’ more with Kat whether in the U.K. or the recent Grabeaux vlog. I guess Annalise gets a few hair appointments at the shitoo, but if I was Annalise I’d probably keep my distance from Fanny and that whole shitoo crew. I wouldn’t trust any of them at the shitoo as none of them, especially Fanny, seems genuine.
I think Annalise knows all of the above and is maybe using SJ for her own benefit... I would think guests would rather pay to have their hair done than forage for foliage and make wreaths or whatever it is they plan on doing in the back garden area at an extortionate price. Appearing on CD's also keeps her at the forefront. She is not going to fade away like Maries florals, her presence and that of the boys reminds people of what once was.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just to brag.
Four days of drama on the internet, a mountain of passwords, links, confirmations, applications, nerves, broken connections, re-logins and....... Finally!!!!!!
I have tickets for the Taylor Swift concert in Vienna!!!!
I am killed, mentally and physically and I feel like a train ran over me!!!!
Now I finally understand Fanny: recording, editing, uploading videos on the bad internet...... Poor Fanny.
At the moment, I'm not even capable of putting teacups in the washing machine, and we expect Fanny to renovate the Chateau. (How cruel we are here. Not)

Just to announce: A new series is starting soon
"Watching the paint dry" (I'll go to the store for paint, I'm sick of the internet)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
OMG....... that woman needs to get a proper job as she is getting older and I can tell you FRK , you will only be at LaLaLande until Fanny gets tired of you or you are of no use to her anymore!!!
Does she ever think about what she will be doing at the age of - say - 60 years???
The Falling Down Castle will be fallen by then and Fanny has moved on years ago.
She seems to have spent the last few years reflecting on her life and which road she wants to travel, the sad thing is the road she travels only has left turns so she always ends up back at Lielande... She will spend her life reflecting but will not learn anything.

• Sad
What I was saying was he can't see what people like Steph are really like so he continues to think she's ok!
---

You can be sure that neither Marie nor Fanny will have considered doing a risk assessment for this or any other workshop. There will be ticks, etc in the long grass which could put people at risk of a serious disease, and if ever a building needed assessing for any risk, that chateau should be first on the list. Let's hope Fanny has third party insurance!
Risk assessment & Fanny just does not compute in her tiny, up her own arse, mind.

Neither F4F or MariE would even think of it. Fanny has been whinging it in that Shitooo for what? 20 years? Aided and abetted by Mummy & Daddy's over indulgences and all her synchopantic so called 'friends' she surrounds herself with. She dismisses anything sensible like insurance because a) it costs money and b) she's beyond all that silly stuff obviously :rolleyes:
She makes me cringe, and as I watched the Verseille vlog again, it reminded me that the bottom line is, they're all pretentious prats in that Shitoo, Fanny being the biggest one of all.

MairE is another case entirely. She's a drifting grifter. She's out for any money she can make, legal or not, but in the meantime bleeds everyone's hearts with the 'healing' she has to do. She's at the Shitoo out of some imagined necessity/need/indulgance. I think her 'delicate' nature is because she needs to bloody grow up. I'm so over feeling sorry for her, if I ever really did.

I don't believe a word either of them utter on vlogs, IG or wherever, which they do incessantly, because they're both bloody delusional and possibly certifiable and in plain sight.

If I sound too harsh it's because it;s still bloody boiling hot 🥵 so there :LOL:
---
I think Annalise knows all of the above and is maybe using SJ for her own benefit... I would think guests would rather pay to have their hair done than forage for foliage and make wreaths or whatever it is they plan on doing in the back garden area at an extortionate price. Appearing on CD's also keeps her at the forefront. She is not going to fade away like Maries florals, her presence and that of the boys reminds people of what once was.
Could also be she needs the income tending to the Princess, inmates & 'guests', that it generates 🤷‍♀️ being proud does not make her the money that she probably needs. And anyway, revenge, should she may want it, is best served cold.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Annalise is too nice! If I would be her there would be an accident with the colour or a mishap with the scissors. 😇 😇
I never claimed to be nice!
Everyone sporting the Vincent Van Gogh look...oops... can we have a bandaid here please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Miss innocent
Allegedly ain’t so innocent. Amidst
Renovations & arrangements she has been involved
In swinging sexcapades. She’s cheaper than an
Emmaus dress - looser than Mummy’s previous face.
you are getting better and better. this one has a rhythm.

Reactions: 16
Risk assessment & Fanny just does not compute in her tiny, up her own arse, mind.

Neither F4F or MariE would even think of it. Fanny has been whinging it in that Shitooo for what? 20 years? Aided and abetted by Mummy & Daddy's over indulgences and all her synchopantic so called 'friends' she surrounds herself with. She dismisses anything sensible like insurance because a) it costs money and b) she's beyond all that silly stuff obviously :rolleyes:
She makes me cringe, and as I watched the Verseille vlog again, it reminded me that the bottom line is, they're all pretentious prats in that Shitoo, Fanny being the biggest one of all.

MairE is another case entirely. She's a drifting grifter. She's out for any money she can make, legal or not, but in the meantime bleeds everyone's hearts with the 'healing' she has to do. She's at the Shitoo out of some imagined necessity/need/indulgance. I think her 'delicate' nature is because she needs to bloody grow up. I'm so over feeling sorry for her, if I ever really did.

I don't believe a word either of them utter on vlogs, IG or wherever, which they do incessantly, because they're both bloody delusional and possibly certifiable and in plain sight.

If I sound too harsh it's because it;s still bloody boiling hot 🥵 so there :LOL:
---

Could also be she needs the income tending to the Princess, inmates & 'guests', that it generates 🤷‍♀️ being proud does not make her the money that she probably needs. And anyway, revenge, should she may want it, is best served cold.
Is it not one thing to have a certified skill/trade but another to be able to teach or train for the purpose of obtaining an income? Marie says she is registered as self employed in France, self employed as what? A florist who provides florals and floral tributes to paying customers or as a qualified teacher, giving instruction on how to identify, choose and assemble florals and foliage? Will there be any supporting documentation? With any learning I have ever attended there was always structured notes to refer to and take away.

Reactions: 14
4ea5b31a-06e1-4e78-9f30-9baa1bfc1cef_text.gif

Brookhall
20 hours ago
I am now a Patreon off the Château Dairies a small one for I support 3 other Chateau’s. Can someone please tell me how I watch Patreon exclusive video every Wednesday I am on the page but it is still showing last weeks.
TheChateauDiaries
19 hours ago
Hello Brook! This week’s Patreon video will exceptionally be on Friday, from a mystery location! Thank you so much for your support ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2306171
Brookhall
20 hours ago
I am now a Patreon off the Château Dairies a small one for I support 3 other Chateau’s. Can someone please tell me how I watch Patreon exclusive video every Wednesday I am on the page but it is still showing last weeks.
TheChateauDiaries
19 hours ago
Hello Brook! This week’s Patreon video will exceptionally be on Friday, from a mystery location! Thank you so much for your support ❤
Brook will be in for a treat! 😂 :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Is it not one thing to have a certified skill/trade but another to be able to teach or train for the purpose of obtaining an income? Marie says she is registered as self employed in France, self employed as what? A florist who provides florals and floral tributes to paying customers or as a qualified teacher, giving instruction on how to identify, choose and assemble florals and foliage? Will there be any supporting documentation? With any learning I have ever attended there was always structured notes to refer to and take away.
[/QUOTE]
So, nothing to do with flowers and registered as living elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2306171
Brookhall
20 hours ago
TheChateauDiaries
19 hours ago
“This week’s Patreon video will exceptionally be on Friday”….what the hell kind of English is this? Snorts’ English? Very odd way of saying the video will be released later than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I cannot remember the episode but it was before Selmar finally left.
I think the tree guy was with them too??
Fanny made him move the caraven around the back . Mmmmm
There was also a lot of talk on Tattle at the time that his camper could not be parked there for but a certain length of time under local regulations. I think it was discussed that they were tucking him in the back to circumvent that. It was also why he went away at the weekend. We find now though that he didn’t like being in the courtyard and wanted some privacy. Nice how they teased him about it. He believed the hype that it was a communal place. It’s not. It’s a place where you can be a slave and will be left alone. Unless you’re willing to party and screw around, then you become a slave/friend.

“This week’s Patreon video will exceptionally be on Friday”….what the hell kind of English is this? Snorts’ English?
I'm sure Brook will be so overjoyed to get a reply, 'she' won't notice. Actually, thinking on it, that was an exceptionally amazing event in it's own right :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, nothing to do with flowers and registered as living elsewhere.
[/QUOTE]
I do not understand French law... when I was researching for here a very nice French man was translating for me... In the USA for the freelance work I do under contract all I need is to register as an llc... When I work as an Electrician some jobs my union certification is enough some require a license in whichever state it is... Nobody really dies from floral arrangements so I think she can just register as self employed... As far as foraging I'm pretty sure all she has to do is make sure nobody forages Any poison ivy and it's all good... We just took a bunch of kids out foraging for wild onions and turnips for free of course there's no requirement for that...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Was this also shortly before FRK left? I'm sure I'm not imagining it but at the end of this Fanny was filming everyone leaving Versailles and there was Natti and FRK in front walking away and Natti put her cloak around FRK who seemed to be upset, it's not there now or I've missed it because I can't bear to watch the whole thing again.
That's all I could get.... hard to say if she was upset or just a friendly arm as they left

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.