The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amuary & Natti finally figured out Fanny is bonkers and that's why they have called time! Amuary's not going to wait around two years to install the paneling (and he knows that's Fanny setting an optimistic timeline). Amuary no longer wants anything to do with Fanny, her Grand Salon or her paneling.
And cue Amaury front and centre for the next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mummy will have a seizure when she sees all that shite up close and personal.

Wasn't Kirsty getting married in May? Is that why she's not been around.

@tuffiti have a lovely holiday, if you see Hinge and Bracket......kick em for us please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Amaury will panel the insides of the containers when he turns them into tiny homes ??
Perhaps Gerry could live in one then.
Who could be in the other tiny home ? :unsure:
Amaury is sooooo out of there. And good for him! Critical mass has been reached. This shipping container hoard is…well, a shipping container hoard. Absolutely INSANE. There is not a reasonable person in the world that would think otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
janmorris1098
24 minutes ago
Everyone is saying dont put the books into the containers, I agree but the Chateau still has no heating so dampness in the attic still may be a problem.

ddenice963
25 minutes ago
Not a good idea about putting books in uninsulated container because they will ruin.

dianegriffith3006
31 minutes ago
Wasn’t there a clearing out of books a few years ago? How did they duplicate so quickly

@lindakginn3334
38 minutes ago
I so wish you could be convinced to store those boxes of books in a spare room inside the chateau to protect them from the temperature and humidity extremes outdoors. And I wish I could come there to organize and catalog your books!

marioncrichton4387
40 minutes ago
Stephanie- please listen to your supporters. The idea to store wood and paper in these containers is a DISASTER! please stop this project immediately as your precious books collected over many years and the panels will be ruined! It happened to a friend of mine in barely a year!! Good luck. I love your films.
judynail1690
43 minutes ago
My family also thought storage containers were the perfect solution but it was a disaster!

wildflowerwind6941
43 minutes ago
I hope your storage containers don't leak.

judy4123
46 minutes ago
Agree with the other posters about the books. And your little napkin chain reminds me of the dentist

@lauriemattingly2699
48 minutes ago
I jumped on to cry fear of mold and mildew but see many beat me to it! In my profession (professional organizer) cardboard is just an invitation to welcome cockroaches - but maybe southwest Texas and France have such different climate. Please check with experts in your area before risking all your valuables.

@alyssag9130
49 minutes ago
I’m terrified those books will get ruined in the container

@laurenglass4514
51 minutes ago
Wont the container they are not climate control be a problem to the preservation of wood

waynesmith3908
52 minutes ago (edited)
Storing books outside in a container is really not the best idea. Please get some anti desiccants and put in that container. The books will get musty and possibly moldy. There will be a lot of temperature fluctuations in there , hot and cold and moisture. Don’t you have space upstairs in Narnia ? Two years of books outside in a container in winter and summer is a terrible idea

cherielocke6333
52 minutes ago
Please reconsider your storage strategy. Your books and panelling are exquisite and you would despair of them being mouldy.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Stephanie realize she screwed up and is now weighing in the comment section🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
Please put the paneling into the Persian room and the boxes into the bird room. Send those containers back. You would need to insulate them and vent them.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@southloupriverhomestead4696
1 hour ago
I thought books need climate control
I hope her books and panelling do get ruined in those containers. She deserves no less. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It makes you wonder what exactly has been shoved into all those rooms that are 'out of bounds', or those that have not been seen on camera for some time.

The books are just the tip of the iceberg.

• Heart
I really wonder if an architect, or some recent survey, has indicated that the stuff stored upstairs is in danger of causing a major collapse and that's why she got the containers. The next stuff to be stored will be all the textiles now in the wardrobes in Narnia. I can just imagine what would happen to all that fabric stored in a container! As for the books, she is really not interested in them at all, despite what she says. She and Snorts just like looking at the pretty pictures and the bulk of the books are just for show. Many of the books in the containers will have been gifts from fans and patrons, some of them may have been precious family possessions. Fanny could not care a fig for the books or the people who took the trouble to send them to her. If she starts grifting for a library, I would be furious. At least, John's wife was probably an intelligent woman (aside from marrying a tobacco supporter!) who loved books. John is building a library in her memory and will do it with care, respect, and good taste. Fanny would not be capable of any of that. I also think that the paneling being stored in a container, will be the final straw for Amaury. I think he will be furious and I hope it means he will not work on the Grand Salon. The problem is, if he does, back out of it, Fanny will, no doubt, use the need to employ a contractor, as an excuse to grift even more cash.
That woman needs immediate psychiatric treatment or, if she is not considered to be in need of treatment, then she needs locking up for her own and everyone else's sake.
…the exit plan has commenced…bag head and Potts must have given her the green light. the 2 years is when the For Sale sign goes up… Fanny is so excited she started packing already! All that crap ain’t ever going back in..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe, finally, they are clearing out for the structural issues to be dealt with, but hoarding containers? Geez Louise!! Sweet Christ, throw something away! Poor Marie has to search for a proper tablecloth base at midnight to iron and make presentable for breakfast. Where is the Douche who Tablescapes? F*cking Lazy Assh*le. This is his ONLY task.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
…the exit plan has commenced…bag head and Potts must have given her the green light. the 2 years is when the For Sale sign goes up… Fanny is so excited she started packing already! All that crap ain’t ever going back in..
I just posted after you, but I agree. It’s all a long goodbye..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just started watching the latest Patreon liefest. It made me feel sick watching her all giddy with excitement like a 17 year old talking about the wedding. You're a 50 year old divorcee!!! And of course Snorts has designed his wedding outfit. The wedding will never happen. When she started gushing about how kind he was waiting for her when she went into hospital with the STI infection that he gave her I couldn't stomach any more 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
is Grant flirting with FRK?

Fanny has her ring on that she wore when first hooked up with Snorts. Why?

This is the house her parents moved to after Cransford I believe.

I cannot understand why they buy the nastiest cheapest chocolates for the guests. Why are guest numbers down are people seeing the light?
Fanny looks as rough as ever even she didn’t bother to glam up for dinner.
After Eight mints are bottom of the barrel cheap. Almost a cruel joke to serve them to guests in France.
Didn’t Fanny say she loved them as a child?
Such a grande dame

• Haha
Reactions: 21
lorim8404
18 minutes ago
Did I just hear correctly that you want to store paneling in these old containers? I must’ve heard incorrectly because you cannot be serious

@jennimalham6381
19 minutes ago
Decluttering AGAIN
Avalon_Wolf
37 minutes ago (edited)
Clueless. Building obviously NOT structurally sound & collapsing from top to bottom (hence the need to lighten the load on the building structure). Silent co-owners, please INTERVENE... Isabelle Jarvis, please have a word with your daughter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Because Chateau de Lalande has been red flagged by the proper building authorities. The heap in the middle of nowhere is not structurally sound. Stephanie Jarvis is now under a microscope and not just here. She will need more than two years to fix her problems.
I'm with you on that, with the inspection after the death of the worker, it is sensible to think that she's been flagged. About time !

Enjoy your vacations @tuffiti ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Fanny may …have omitted that the costume couple have been to other French chateau, they are being filmed for something. Is it for tv ?
Fanny has been dumped by tv.
When will she post her Stephanie grand tour of the flower festival?

How long has Grant been at the dump?
Fanny had her cold when filming the containers and the costume couple.
Is the bnb really booked each weekend?
It is a long weekend in the uk this weekend.wherev is she?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.