The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Stephanie’s beloved Spode full of lead? Are other sets of china purchased by Snorty unsafe? Check your china at the link below ( china listed near bottom of link).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I haven't seen this guy in a while (and also only managed about 10 seconds of that vlog) but he seems pretty off compared to earlier days, not really enjoying himself. Do these people know that nobody forces them to upload to Youtube? Despite what these local gossipers have to say? 😄
Agreed! I never really watched him until he started vlogging on his own. Let's just say that although I feel badly for anyone going through a divorce, I can 100% understand why his partner left him. This vlog I watched today compared to ones I watched many weeks ago showed a real arrogant side of him, which I think I've heard mentioned before on these threads. When I got interested in watching him, he was inviting people to give him decorating ideas in the comments. In this vlog I watched today, he seemed totally annoyed by the comments, saying it was his bedroom or his house, I can't remember the exact terminology.

If you don't want to know or you don't really care what people think, then don't ask their opinion......problem solved! But he has to know that whether he's asked or not, a lot of these whack-a-doodles are going to give their opinion anyway. It just goes with the territory.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Any takers out there? You must meet these requirements though!
Fanny, you tight ass! Hire a damn caterer for the Patreon Day, along with a proper tent and furniture. There are lots of caterer's in the area, so while you're apparently laid up sick in bed, spend some time contacting a few. Here, I've given you a little head start......

Siguret Christophe
6 Pl. de champagne, 36000 Chateauroux, France
+33 2 54 34 15 20

Traiteur Carpati
RUE DE LA REPUBLIQUE 74, 36000 Chateauroux, France
+33 3 54 07 44 29

Traiteur Douelle
Street of Buxerioux
36000 CHATEAUROUX
France
+33 1 64 33 33 33

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Any takers out there? You must meet these requirements though!
"Hey guys! I am looking for some extra help for our Patreon Days this year! You will be working alongside me to prepare lunch for 3 days!"
That's cute- FRK is looking for her own slave. Also a bonus if you are from the US and bring her the aprons she is trying to evade duty on. Where would the slave volunteer stay? In the room with the missing keystone? On a the massage table in the "Not So Grand Salon" construction site? On an inflatable bed in FRK's room?

- You must have experience with making lunch for 30-50 people
Anyone who has ever hosted a BBQ, baby shower, children's birthday party. Face painting and balloon animal making skills are a plus!

- A basic understanding of food safety in a kitchen environment
What is the point when food gets left out for hours, meals are made on the listeria table, dogs in the kitchen, no one wears gloves nor hair nets, and people just put their grubby hands into whatever is being made (Fanny) to "sample"?

- Experience working in a restaurant kitchen, catering/cafe kitchen
Kind of a moot point, as the LaLande kitchen is none of those things!

Nope. That is a hard pass from me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I can't bear to watch boring Philly sans wife and his ugly leased chateau that he doesn't even own. 😴😴😴
I have a feeling he owns it now. But he's vligs are terrible- he is always a Debbie downer. Thinks the world is out to get him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Searching the charity shops and she pulls out a book on table manners for Phyllis- which that child needs! Remember him wearing a manky old beanie and ripped jeans at the dinner table with guests! He’s so 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have tried to protect my mother’s 2 shih tzus from coyotes, I made my mother put up a fence but since coyotes can dig under your fence, I was able to get the fence installers to attach an 18 inch galvanized wire-mesh apron to the bottom of the fence and bury the wire-mesh apron under the bottom of the fence posts to keep coyotes from tunneling under the fence. They would have to tunnel a total of 2 feet to get under the fence, which is supposed to be a deterrent. I wanted my mother to try and post coyote rollers on the outside of her fence to try to ward off any coyotes entering the fenced area.

My narc mother refused to put coyote rollers on her fence because “they wouldn’t look pretty. “ Look at the video in the link below, supposedly coyotes cannot get over the fence because of the rollers. ( now others say that some coyotes can allegedly jump 8 feet in the air and clear a ffence, but most cannot jump so high) .

Here are coyote rollers:

Rollers are designed to counter how coyotes hoist themselves over fences. They prefer to get a running start and then jump or climb over the top of the fence while pushing with their back paws.

Rollers prevent the coyote from getting a good grip on your fence and then thwart any dreams coyotes had of breaking into your backyard. It is more humane than barbed wire and just as effective.

You can either purchase these rollers or try your hand at making them yourself with some PVC pipes. You can use the coyote roller system on the inside of your fence to keep your dog from jumping over the fence and escaping his backyard.

WATCH THE 2 VIDEOS BELOW.

See the dog unable to jump the fence out of his yard.

.WHAT DO YOU THINK. It might be a good product to keep a large dog inside its fence without escaping.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 9.01.58 PM.png

Here she is again, ladies and gentlemen...reporting live from bed, making sure to show some skin for the Seniors Only Fans patrons...

Loathsome lizard

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Searching the charity shops and she pulls out a book on table manners for Phyllis- which that child needs! Remember him wearing a manky old beanie and ripped jeans at the dinner table with guests! He’s so 🤮
But Fanny did purchase herself a cashmere jumper, which she did not have cleaned, but instead wore straight away for the charity event!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So she wore a sweater she got in a charity shop that day out for the night... no washing it first... Skank
---
But Fanny did purchase herself a cashmere jumper, which she did not have cleaned, but instead wore straight away for the charity event!
Ahh.. you beat me to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I also found it ironic, as Fanny stated whilst eating her "yoghurt" (which she now enunciates in an affected manner) from an espresso cup (can this woman be any odder?) that Davy was leaving and both Snorts and Baghead Nick would be arriving. Either Davy changed the bed linens, cleaned the bedroom and bathroom (which is probable, as he seems the sort to do so), or Fanny just left it as is for Baghead Nick- it was really odd that it was not mentioned. If Davy did clean up after himself, you'd think she would have thanked him. Which was coincidental that she purchased sheets from Yves Delorme- do they even wash new sheets for the Shitoo, or do they just put them on the guest bed from the package? The Shitoo lot are a disgusting bunch!

If Fanny ever starts a musical troupe, they could be named "Fanny Flash and the Funky Bunch."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She is so gross. She is doing damage control and pandering to her viewers and Patrons Now with her parade of used clothing and older and inexpensive clothing. She didn’t want to be seen purchasing anything pricey at the auction on Saturday. She has been pretending to be sick for the past week. All to detract from her nonstop traveling and expensive purchases made behind the scenes, as well as her extravagant sexcation with Pottie in Japan. She will be waxing poetic this weekend about the three radishes harvested from the most expensive vegetable garden in France.

She must be preparing to spend a boatload of money at the Chelsea flower show and is trying to behave as if she was poor for the next couple of weeks.

I believe that she is nervous that other viewers or patrons will finally understand that Stephanie is keeping the majority of the Patreon funding monthly as her own personal honey pot to use in any way that she desires and that the association is pretty much a façade to hide what really happens with all the money she ebegs and grifts based upon promises to restore the dump. She is playing the role of the thrifty, poor, 50 year old little orphan princess now to make people feel sorry for her, and never believe that she would do such nefarious acts as blatantly lie for years in order to collect money to put in her personal accounts to spend upon herself and her cast mate/fiancé Snorty as well as the hapless co-owners of the dump.

Her naked in the bed routine is getting very strange at this point. Perhaps a lone Senior Onlyfans member is her greatest contributor to Patreon each month, and she will do anything not to lose his support, to include lovebombing him via videos while naked. Stephanie still looks like Gerry in a blonde wig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
and it's gone! Did she just inadvertently leak the dates?
But now it's back.....I can see it!
I thought Stephanie already gave out the dates? Or was that a fever dream?

ETA: Looks like she amended the second slide at the bottom with her email address to apply and an admonition to only apply if you meet the requirements. QUESTION: Does Marie meet all the requirements? Has she made lunch for 30-50 people?

1714008499362.png

1714008544929.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2895790

Here she is again, ladies and gentlemen...reporting live from bed, making sure to show some skin for the Seniors Only Fans patrons...

Loathsome lizard
Unfortunately and sadly, Stephanie thinks she looks alluring in her naked in bed videos. Again, she is truly a legend in her own mind.

In her own mind, she believes she looks like this
1714009273013.png

And not like the screenshot beliw.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 9.01.58 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.