The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pine marten can kill a young lamb, squirrels, rats, chickens, and a small dog like Ratso. I did not know that foxes do not have a bite as powerful as a dog, pine martens kill like Ratso kills, by puncturing the neck of its prey, Ratson would also shake a chicken to try to break its neck also and can bite the head off a chicken or rooster, RECALL STEPHANIE’S ONGOING COMMENTS ABOUT ”HEADLESS CHICKENS” and “ RUNNING AROUND LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN?”

keeping pine marten as a pet
Pine martens, like Ratso, kill grown chickens for fun.
Pine martens may take dead chicks with them back to their home.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Will a fox attack Ratso?

Will foxes attack small dogs?
There is no guarantee that a fox won’t attack a small dog, but the likelihood of such an attack is considered to be low. However, there are a few factors that could influence the likelihood of such an attack taking place.

For one, foxes may see small dogs as prey items, as they are typically much smaller than most foxes. In addition, foxes may view small dogs as a threat to their territory or young if they are present in an area where foxes are known to live.

If a dog barks aggressively at a fox or attempts to confront it, that could also lead to an attack. In general, it is advisable to keep small dogs away from known or suspected fox habitats and to always keep them on a leash when outdoors.

What size dog will a fox attack?
In the wild, a fox will typically attack prey that is smaller than itself. This means that a small or medium-sized dog is most likely safe from an attack by a fox. However, if a fox feels threatened or cornered, it may go after a larger dog.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t know about that. Given just how unhygienic they are, mingling with the great unwashed might not be any different from being au château. In fact, those native to India might be the more offended party. Be it olfactory or culturally.
They would for sure be out of place in India. The poorest of Indians bathe every day with a bucket of water. Indians also wash their bums after every toilet visit! Apart from the hygiene aspect, there is a religious reason for bathing daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Visiting high end charity shops. Look how controlled I am , name dropping all the designers, then buying expensive sheets. And what happened to Snorts mustache? Looks a bit like Hitler. And once again no chickens. But the chaise lounge is gone. What next they will paint those disgusting cabinet doors??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
FINAL RATSO SAFETY POST: Ratso asked me to post articles that the gruesome twosome need to read to learn to care for him properly and listen to his attempts to communicate his needs.🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Why should the gruesome twosome trim Ratso’s nails. I would think that a long nailed Ratso could get his long nails on his paws caught in between the gaps of the uneven wood flooring and injure or break his leg or snag/ tear his nail on Fanny’s bedroom chipped/ damaged wood flooring. Similar to how Ratso’s nails could get caught up in the broken stones on the terrace stairs and cause him injury,

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
Why is Dog Nail Trimming Important?
Dog nail care is a crucial aspect of pet grooming. Keeping dog nails short is essential for maintaining their health and comfort. Overgrown nails can cause various problems, including discomfort, pain, and even deformities, which can lead to long-term issues. It is, therefore, crucial to trim your dog’s nails regularly to ensure their well-being.

Long nails can change the way a dog stands or walks, leading to posture problems and discomfort. Additionally, long nails may get caught in objects or surfaces, causing a split or tear, which is not only painful but can also lead to bleeding, swelling, or even infection. In some cases, long nails can cause the toes to splay, leading to joint problems and deformities.

Trimming your dog’s nails promotes comfort and good health. When the nails are short and well-groomed, there is less pressure on the toe joints. Short nails also prevent slipping and sliding on slick surfaces, which can cause accidents.

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶 OTHER ARTICLES RECOMMENDED BY RATSO:

PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE FROM HAWKS. I LOVE TO BARK, CONFRONT, AND CHASE ANIMALS. LOVE, RATSO 🐶🐶🐶

Hawks are opportunistic predators, and they target animals that are small enough to carry away, such as rodents, rabbits, and birds. However, in certain circumstances, they may also target dogs, especially small breeds.

The behavior of hawks towards dogs can vary depending on the situation. Hawks may attack dogs that they perceive as a threat, such as those that are barking or chasing after them. In other cases, they may simply see a small dog as an easy target and attempt to carry it away.

Hawk predation on dogs typically occurs in areas where there is a high concentration of hawks. This can be in open fields, wooded areas, or even residential neighborhoods. Therefore, it is essential to be aware of the risks and take precautions to protect your dog.

If you live in an area frequented by hawks, it is important to supervise your dog while they are outside. Additionally, it is essential to keep your dog on a leash when walking them in areas where hawks are known to be present.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In tonight's vlog,wow, the elusive Nick was so elusive he never appeared as promised by Fanny. At the French charity do it was not lost on me to see the irony of Fanny flying to London to hear a Frenchman celebrate architectural heritage and French tradesmen when she seems to only use non locals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Will you pay for my flights, hotel as I need a clean place to stay , and my attorney because someone may be murdered?
So no Dana this year to help? No Stuart? No Tante? Whats happening with no support from the 'friends'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.