The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you cover everything on that screen shot (including her hair), except for the face, you would honestly think it was Gerry. I know we've all said it before but I think this is the photo that really stands out as proof!
Just needs a tartan vest and a wee tam o’shanter and she’s straight outta Glasgow

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So sad to read that 🥲 I’d only posted on tge last thread how well they treat them. Poor Anna will be devestated if the one that thinks she’s her Mum got killed. Peter did his utmost best to protect them so hope they take comfort from that. What a piss off for them 😭
I would be making sure that pine marten does not return if it were me...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She has used a heavy filter so the roof tiles do not show up and the huge damp patches on the walls are almost non existent. She is such a faker.
wearing her fake Indian print freebie from 100 stars too,
I hope a poor little Indian boy did not miss school to create it.
That dress looks awful. I bet 100 Stars pay makers the minimum. I can't understand why they are regarded by some as a premium brand.There are so many beautiful Indian print dresses and robes which can be bought from fair trade companies or directly from the makers, some with free postage to Europe, and they are pure cotton and many are of excellent quality, but she chooses to get them from a company, most of whose garments are not pure cotton, and the prices are ridiculous given the dubious quality. They must be making huge profits.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My friend once tried to pull a chicken hawk off of a hen, that hawk was massive. She did save it with minor injuries. We have mostly fox that attract the chickens. She is getting a guardian dog for the chickens next. There is a rooster but he can only do.so.much. and to add she has a predator.proof coup, hardware cloth dug in all around, and they are all in at night. Never lost one inside its the free ranging in the day.
My friend in Dorset has a free range chicken farm and keeps Alpacas in a strip around the chickens which keeps the foxes away

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Twatting on about her grifted tat again, encouraged by the adoring masses on Instagram
---

With at least some measure of sane dissent
Jesus H. Christ......is Fanny running from an alien abduction, on speed or has she overdosed on her DayQuil medication and “robo-tripping/skittling” from the dextromethorphan. I didn't understand a word that woman spewed at lightning speed. :eek:o_O👽

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Jesus H. Christ......is Fanny running from an alien abduction, on speed or has she overdosed on her DayQuil medication and “robo-tripping/skittling” from the dextromethorphan. I didn't understand a word that woman spewed at lightning speed. :eek:o_O👽
Gosh what a manic display of ignorance. Imagine pulling out a piece of modern day transfer ware and trying to make out the English had a fascination with India. No we didn't we were there to make money, subjugate people and daft twats like Fanny like to romanticise it. She really is a heinous vapid creature and I wish someone would give her a good scrub down she is so greasy

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
What a team.

Thank you everybody for the new thread and summary.

@ComtesseRose
@tuffiti
Also thanks to you for all you do.

Homeward bound this evening, having scattered Mum and Dads ashes and collected my stuff.

Let the La la unravelling commence.
Can't wait to get you back. You belong 😘
---

Twatting on about her grifted tat again, encouraged by the adoring masses on Instagram
---

With at least some measure of sane dissent
I was rather transfixed on those hideous man hands. Never have they been more revolting 🤢🤮 ffs

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Is there such thing as an anti-gullible pill?
This guy gets his editing skills from Ryan........and don't bother. No, he's not moving to the chapel, but waited until midway through to tell his viewers (of which I was one) how stupid we were to think he was moving into Ryan's old apartment and I felt like I was being chastised for thinking he should move out. He says he gets a lot of comments from people saying he should move out and then says there's lots of "local gossip" about him moving out, too. I don't watch him enough, but he makes these comments frequently about "local gossip". Maybe he should take on the local gossipers directly instead of wasting my time on a vlog?

I haven't seen this guy in a while (and also only managed about 10 seconds of that vlog) but he seems pretty off compared to earlier days, not really enjoying himself. Do these people know that nobody forces them to upload to Youtube? Despite what these local gossipers have to say? 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There are you tube videos of people in Alaska that trap the pine martens, apparently they are very clever and difficult to trap, they sell the pelts. I will admit they are kinda of cute... Like a wolf in sheep's clothing. So fitting for the farmhouse fits right in.
---
1713992919534.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Gosh what a manic display of ignorance. Imagine pulling out a piece of modern day transfer ware and trying to make out the English had a fascination with India. No we didn't we were there to make money, subjugate people and daft twats like Fanny like to romanticise it. She really is a heinous vapid creature and I wish someone would give her a good scrub down she is so greasy
Orientalism.
An extremely interesting and pissy review of Edward Said's 1982 classic of post-colonialism which even English majors at Oxford were certainly required to read. Said, that is, not the cranky old Arabist Lewis.
She sounds like the poster child for the mem sahib club. She's a Nazi, I tell you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've been terribly busy lately, I barely have time to scroll through the threads quickly.
I need to be up to date though.

Does Fanny have the whole collection?
Screenshot_20240424_232510_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Orientalism.
An extremely interesting and pissy review of Edward Said's 1982 classic of post-colonialism which even English majors at Oxford were certainly required to read. Said, that is, not the cranky old Arabist Lewis.
She sounds like the poster child for the mem sahib club. She's a Nazi, I tell you.
Sorry, Said's Orientalism was published in 1978. So it would have been a classic by the time Fanny got to college.

• Haha

The crazy thing is, they took so many precautions to prevent the pine marlin from getting in, but that creature was so clever that it got in before they locked all the chickens in so it was already hiding inside the chicken enclosure before night had fallen, and then when they locked all the chickens up protectively, he struck gold. As they are protected species in France, you can’t do anything, but let it have its go again. So either have chickens that are locked up all day or have free range, chickens, and take that chance. Personally, I don’t like how they smell or anything, but I keep a tight hold on my dog. I keep them on leash and I do not tempt the face with him.🐔🐔🐔🐔

• Sad
  • Heart
Orientalism.
Even her obsession with travelling on the orient express….
There are of course many views as to why Fanny thinks by doing the things she does in SA , Egypt and even her own ‘ company’. Was this something taught, learnt or does she think it gives her a lift to higher echelons of society ?
She is such a melange of ideals and beliefs. Her so called loving living in a community being one. As mentioned on this site, she does not want to be one of the team she wants to sit in her bed and have her punkha wallah wave the rug to keep her cool.
---
Amy may think cuddling a turkey is kind . It may be.
However one must be aware of the pests in your country and understand the best way to protect your livestock.
Amy’s enclosure and general approach to
I've been terribly busy lately, I barely have time to scroll through the threads quickly.
I need to be up to date though.

Does Fanny have the whole collection?View attachment 2895542
Is that photo at the dump in front of Amaurys van🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I'd call them Preppy or Sloane Ranger, part of that sister wives vibe. They match the lobster golf loafers.
---

So the Sewist throws in the towel.
No more Disneybound costume junkets led by Fiona at €2100 a pop.
Dommage.

You need a REAL dragon to get the job done…DRACARYS!! First I’m sending him to the farmhouse to put us all out of our misery.
But, yours is pretty cute.
---
I'd call them Preppy or Sloane Ranger, part of that sister wives vibe. They match the lobster golf loafers.
---

So the Sewist throws in the towel.
No more Disneybound costume junkets led by Fiona at €2100 a pop.
Dommage.

You need a REAL dragon to get the job done…DRACARYS!!
But, yours is pretty cute.
She makes me sick for so many reasons.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Screenshot_20240424-181326.png

Lol ok so place your bets ...... Is the "conceit" an autocorrect or shall we read it with a sarcastic tone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
know its off topic but today in NZ is ANZAC day, very poignant, I attend every Dawn parade I can. Today was special, we had an informal family reunion of those close by and my sister and family came from Australia. So proud to have nephew wearing my fathers WW2 medals (oldest male of his generation) my eldest cousin wearing my grandfathers WW1 medals and of course I always wear mine. Afterwards I asked who gets my medals? My nephew quickley said his daughter should as she is the eldest female of her generation. And so another traditions begins.

There was much laughter when he continued, we wear the male line who were both Sergeants, the women will wear the officer line.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.