The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Philip drive away to the Netherlands in the “borrowed” Porsche? He met up with Stephanie at the French heritage thingy and then put her shopping bags and his diaper bag in the back of a Kia.🤷‍♀️
There are so many glitches in the Matrix!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Let's recreate Fanny's Thrifty Day in London Town.

I call BS - I don't believe Fanny did all this in a single day, especially if she traveled by bus, as she said she did, for most of it. This itinerary would have included close to 4 hours travel time in a single day, plus all the filming.
  • Gets dressed, eats yogurt, bids Davy farewell
  • Walks to Angel Station
  • Travels on the 19 bus from Angel to Regent/Oxford Street (60 minutes travel time)
  • Visits Massimo Dutti store & tries on altered pants (and who knows what else)
  • Travels to St. John's Wood High Street by bus (30 minutes travel time)
  • Visits 4 charity shops
    • St. John's Hospice (tries on clothes and bought an orange cardigan)
    • Cancer Research UK (explores the clothing rails)
    • Oxfam (explores the clothing rails and purchased a book)
    • Shelter (explores the clothing rails
  • Travels back to Angel via bus (60 minutes travel time)
  • Changes clothes and does hair for the evening
  • Travels from Angel to Yves Delorme shop in Chelsea and picks up sheets
  • Travels from Chelsea to Ladbroke Hall in Notting Hill
  • Attends Patrimoine de France Evening Fundraiser at Ladbroke Hall
  • Travels with Snorty via car back to flat in Angel
Did she bring the bags of sheets to the fundraiser?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Come to the holiday from hygiene Dump where you will enjoy
  • Prison ration meals on lead laden plates
  • drinking cheap boxed wine in leaden crystal
  • being charged for a 3 star meal at a 5 star price
  • the tension of unlocked guest rooms
  • the one room on the ground floor of the Dump to fraternize under the stern gaze of Ñutty , who wil eavesdrop on your conversations, go thru your camera and delete any videos or photos of which she does not approve ( what a bonding experience among the guests).
  • Ratso romancing your legs and “helping” to prepare your dinner
  • Watching Steohanie fake gush over the mandatory $ 250 minimum gift to Fanny to be granted access to the Dump.
  • playing the “who peed on the floor” game
  • taking photos in front of the orange fence to memorialize your stay
  • eating dinner with Stephanie for 15 minutes out of the scheduled three hours for dinner, as she rushes back and forth to film Marie.
  • listening to Phillip detail his daily three hour routine he endures daily, in order to create the impression that he is not going bald
  • playing a unique party game called, Who am I?, involving a person with a bag on their head doing charades to act out a Greek mythology character named after one of the deceased animals at the Dump.
  • tepid water for your bathing and showering while toweling off with a slightly rank, old towel emblazon with a lopsided embroidered peacock
  • Being awakened at night by the door of your room, opening and closing…… Stephanie will claim it was Henri, but we know it was really tipsy Phillip, how cute!
  • Paying the extra €50 for the Stefanie send off. When you check out of the dump at noon, Stephanie will force herself out of her bed in her pajamas, and waved to you from the kitchen window as she is preparing herself a cup of tea and getting ready to start her day. Priceless memories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Didn’t Philip drive away to the Netherlands in the “borrowed” Porsche? He met up with Stephanie at the French heritage thingy and then put her shopping bags and his diaper bag in the back of a Kia.🤷‍♀️
Interesting.....did they finally return the Porsche to the Puff?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Some things don't add up!!!! Fanny is playing games with us.

Snorty drove to the Netherlands in the Porsche for Bubble Girl's 30th birthday party. Fanny showed herself flying alone from France to London and said she was meeting Snorty in London. If so, then
  • Wouldn't Snorty have driven in the Porsche from Amsterdam to London to meet Fanny?
  • Why did Snorty arrive at Ladbroke Hall driving a Kia?
  • Where's the Porsche?
  • If they have a car in London why are they taking an early flight back to France the next morning?
  • Why aren't they driving back to France?
Snorty apparently arrived at Ladbroke Hall separately from Fanny, all gussied up for the evening
  • Where did Snorty get dressed?
  • Did Snorty drive from Amsterdam to London directly to the fundraiser?
Fanny stopped at Yves Delorme to pick up sheets enroute to the evening fundraiser. Fanny arrived with bags of shopping which she and Snorty later tossed in the back of the Kia after the fundraiser
  • Who the hell arrives at a cultural evening fundraiser with their shopping?
  • Was there a coat check where Fanny & Snorty could stash their crap?
  • Why didn't they stash all their crap in the back of the car before entering the fundraiser?
Fanny enroute to the fundraiser and stopping to pick up Yves Delorme sheets
1714014410474.png
1714014442974.png

Fanny arrives at the Fundraiser at Ladbroke Hall
1714014303854.png
1714014662399.png

Lovely, tasteful setting with champagne and nibbles, then Snorty arrives all dressed up for the evening
1714014603945.png
1714014329318.png

Leaving the Fundraiser with bags and dumping their stash in the car boot. Snorty loves carrying that Soledad bag.
1714014692539.png
1714014726593.png

The car is a Kia. I'd rather sleep in the boot of a Kia than with Fanny.
1714014743686.png
1714014772123.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
What kind of fundraiser was it? Did they buy their place at the table? Were items auctioned? How was money raised?
Doesn't that organization only benefit listed properties? If so, why yhe F were those shitheads in attendance? Was she invited to bloviate about her grift?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yves Delorme Athena Bedding - King Size - USD
Flat Sheet - $350
Fitted Sheet - $325
Pillow Case - $110

1714015819036.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Some things don't add up!!!! Fanny is playing games with us.

Snorty drove to the Netherlands in the Porsche for Bubble Girl's 30th birthday party. Fanny showed herself flying alone from France to London and said she was meeting Snorty in London. If so, then
  • Wouldn't Snorty have driven in the Porsche from Amsterdam to London to meet Fanny?
  • Why did Snorty arrive at Ladbroke Hall driving a Kia?
  • Where's the Porsche?
  • If they have a car in London why are they taking an early flight back to France the next morning?
  • Why aren't they driving back to France?
Snorty apparently arrived at Ladbroke Hall separately from Fanny, all gussied up for the evening
  • Where did Snorty get dressed?
  • Did Snorty drive from Amsterdam to London directly to the fundraiser?
Fanny stopped at Yves Delorme to pick up sheets enroute to the evening fundraiser. Fanny arrived with bags of shopping which she and Snorty later tossed in the back of the Kia after the fundraiser
  • Who the hell arrives at a cultural evening fundraiser with their shopping?
  • Was there a coat check where Fanny & Snorty could stash their crap?
  • Why didn't they stash all their crap in the back of the car before entering the fundraiser?
Fanny enroute to the fundraiser and stopping to pick up Yves Delorme sheets
View attachment 2895854View attachment 2895855

Fanny arrives at the Fundraiser at Ladbroke Hall
View attachment 2895852View attachment 2895864

Lovely, tasteful setting with champagne and nibbles, then Snorty arrives all dressed up for the evening
View attachment 2895862View attachment 2895853

Leaving the Fundraiser with bags and dumping their stash in the car boot. Snorty loves carrying that Soledad bag.
View attachment 2895865View attachment 2895866

The car is a Kia. I'd rather sleep in the boot of a Kia than with Fanny.
View attachment 2895867View attachment 2895871
Speculation:

Isn’t that a license plate from the Netherlands? Perhaps a rental car from the Netherlands? Did he drop the Puffmobile at the Puffy home near London and then flew London to Maastricht for about $150.00, then picked up a rental car in the Netherlands, and drove back to London, to pick up Stephanie and all her crap, and then they will either drive back to the dump, or take a flight from London to Paris, and then take the train back to the town closest to the dump where FRK or Amaury will have to pick them up, OR will they pick up the Ford Which supposedly would’ve been fixed by that time, and then drive it back to the dump.

Was Wendi mouse working at the linens store when Fanny came grifting?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
There’s no way Stephanie did all that in one day. She also didn’t just wash-n-go her hair, she had it done. I wouldn’t have a problem with her getting her hair done for a nice evening out. No big deal, why lie about it? Why even mention it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Yves Delorme Athena Bedding - King Size - USD
Flat Sheet - $350
Fitted Sheet - $325
Pillow Case - $110

View attachment 2895891
Isn’t Fanny‘s bed also a king size bed?
---
Snorty has such a smug look on his face. Why is he? So proud of carrying around the diaper bag all the time? Is it similar to the one his grandfather carried? That is just weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And apparently people who actual professional experience, unlike herself
Imagine being a trained cook and rocked up to help prepare lunches, and had to work under stupid Marie. The fallout would reverberate across France. Any experienced cook would be mortified dealing with her nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine being a trained cook and rocked up to help prepare lunches, and had to work under stupid Marie. The fallout would reverberate across France. Any experienced cook would be mortified dealing with her nonsense.
There is absolutely no excuse for Stephanie, who is going to scam in excess of $1 million this year from viewers and patrons, to not cough up a couple thousand dollars to have the event catered or to hire a good cook and serve decent food, not radishes from the garden and all that crap.
Stephanie is her own worst enemy because she is so brazen, entitled, and cheap that she continuously telegraphs her disdain for the very group of people who have been funding her extravagant lifestyle and her paid for gay concubine for the past 4+ years without demanding accountability for the disappearance of close to a million dollars, She is incredibly greedy and ungrateful for anything that she has been given in life, which is everything she has ever had in life. Marie shouldn’t have to go ebegging to find cooks and assistants to help cook for the patron day extravaganza.

Stephanie treats her patrons like trash, just like she treats her bed and breakfast guests poorly. I predict she will use the same gamey, dirty tents that she can borrow from the local governmental offices, along with a bunch of dirty, broken old folding chairs. She is totally selfish. She is well aware that she treats patrons and people who contribute to her indulgent lifestyle, funded upon her continuous, intentional deception and mountains of daily lies, like tit. She and Philip are so smug. Both of them had the Duper’s delight looks on their faces when they are indulging themselves at auctions, dinners, and luxury vacations.
---
Let's recreate Fanny's Thrifty Day in London Town.

I call BS - I don't believe Fanny did all this in a single day, especially if she traveled by bus, as she said she did, for most of it. This itinerary would have included close to 4 hours travel time in a single day, plus all the filming.
  • Gets dressed, eats yogurt, bids Davy farewell
  • Walks to Angel Station
  • Travels on the 19 bus from Angel to Regent/Oxford Street (60 minutes travel time)
  • Visits Massimo Dutti store & tries on altered pants (and who knows what else)
  • Travels to St. John's Wood High Street by bus (30 minutes travel time)
  • Visits 4 charity shops
    • St. John's Hospice (tries on clothes and bought an orange cardigan)
    • Cancer Research UK (explores the clothing rails)
    • Oxfam (explores the clothing rails and purchased a book)
    • Shelter (explores the clothing rails
  • Travels back to Angel via bus (60 minutes travel time)
  • Changes clothes and does hair for the evening
  • Travels from Angel to Yves Delorme shop in Chelsea and picks up sheets
  • Travels from Chelsea to Ladbroke Hall in Notting Hill
  • Attends Patrimoine de France Evening Fundraiser at Ladbroke Hall
  • Travels with Snorty via car back to flat in Angel
DAMAGE CONTROL: Fanny shops at charity shops, buys used clothing, rides the bus multiple times, attends a charity fundraiser, and doesn’t make any large purchases? They must’ve spent a bundle at the Château auction. Just wait, in a few weeks, she will time travel again, and she screws up the dates for our trip to London to go to the flower show. She will probably try to meet up with cat again and will try not to be shown spending too much money. Stephanie believe that people are very short memories in regards to her ongoing deception of the past 4+ years. She is wrong.

it is ironic that one of the most duplicitous ebeggers in France is attending a charity event. The only charity that Stephanie Jarvis acknowledges in her life is for herself. All the rest of it is acting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Snorty is still sore about the sexcation with Potty. Third snide comment in tonight’s video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Toronto, is there any way to photoshop Gerry‘s face on this screenshot of Fanny? And without the captions? Keep her hair, just put Gerry’s face over her face? It would be an instant classic.
---
[
---
@GenaF
2 hours ago
Stephanie, I don't understand why you are buying separates to appease Philip. I know he is your fiancé but you have always worn the most beautiful dresses that I would absolutely love to be able to wear myself, but for me being the wrong shape and size. Yes you looked fabulous when you put your jeans on, and you do have some beautiful skirts and trousers too. There's not really a change needed but if you want to change your style, do it for yourself and nobody else.

MapleTaro
2 hours ago
15 mins really2?very lacking

ninofromsiciliap
3 hours ago
Just wondering that’s a Kia Niro you must have rented but Philip drove out with the boys Porsche when he left for the Netherlands; did he drop it off at their home in England and go on off? You just mentioned your guys flying back home in the morning. Safe travels

@wandacasper5612
4 hours ago
So glad u are over the flu
---
dannymills2239
4 hours ago
Fantastic video. You both looked great. The engagement ring looks wonderful on your hand

@annegiorgio5602
2 hours ago
Not engagement ring.
---
SherryRector
4 hours ago
She doesn’t seem sick does she

@bozersgal
2 minutes ago
likely worn out from getting up at 5...shes not an early riser
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@TheChateauDiaries

5 hours ago
I was a couple of days ahead with filming, but not with editing! So this was filmed in London earlier this week - but I'm feeling much better now

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I've just watched today's vlog. Fannys just blown up her ORIGIN story for how she payed for her half of the chateau by selling her 2 bedroom flat. Her father gave her gave over 3 hundred thousand & said she had to bye a 1 bedroom flat so she would have a home in English & the rest was to be used to reno the chateau. Today dave was starting in the flat s guest room. Making it a 2 bedroom flat. Lie lie and more lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Today’s cd video
Damage control and lies: the poverty and family tour. Fanny mirrors Hannah Ricketts, plays poor, and hides the truth over and over again. Different day, same tit as usual.
  • The mentos ring is back after a10 week absence! The ring was so important that she didn’t show it to Snorts and he didn’t even notice she had it on. Fake engagement. He didn’t look thrilled to see her at the fundraiser. They didn’t even touch. It had the same feeling as a mother checking in on her son.There is zero chemistry between them.Snorty has more chemistry with his lead laden mountains of porcelain than with Stephanie.
  • Bet once a little pink camera was turned off, Stephanie headed to Harrods, Selfridge’s, and treated herself to an expensive lunch in London before she went and got her hair done.
  • “I used to shop almost exclusively for my clothes at the charity shops until I got the YouTube channel.”LIE.Orphanow strikes again.
  • “ I’m going to be on a bus for almost an hour, but I don’t mind.” LIE. I am going to take another bus.See Incan be just like you.
  • “My diamond band is from my aunt. My ruby band is from Gerry.” See, I don’t have lots of expensivevjewelry. I only wear rings from my brother from another mother and my aunt. She is prepping the viewers for an enormous diamond or jewel that she will buy herself for the stemless engagement ring.
  • “I love living in Angel. …….” Wait a minute, I thought you lived at the dump and you love living at the dump.
  • She showcases the Kia. See, we didn’t buy the puff mobile. We just put about 6000 miles on a car loan to us by the puffs Because we are selfish jackasses who use every person who crosses our path.
  • Showcasing her love of second hand books. Look at me so thrifty please forget that I own about 5000 books crammed into every hallway, on every step, in Narnia, and then the outbuildings at the dump.
  • Second hand clothes.charity shops. Hilarious. So obvious. We still know you funneling $250,000 of Patreon funds into your personal accounts.
  • Did you notice the new white coat?who is the designer of this coat? She has over 20 coats and still buys 6 to 8 new coats per year.
  • Stephanie obviously made up the lie about the elusive nonexistent Baghead who was not at her apartment.Snorty was sleeping in the second bedroom, and was not in bed with her and she filmed. More and more lies, how predictable. All day, every day. Wise.
  • Wait a minute, Stephanie is trying to mimic one of Hannah Ricketts’ YouTube videos, traveling around London and showing her neighborhood. She is doing the same format, same attitude, same everything, etc. She is totally copying and mimicking Hannah. She has copied one of her videos almost exactly. She is posing like her, shopping like her, same clothing, doing the dressing room spiel the exact same way, etc. Stephanie has not one original thought in her head. She even grifts ideas for YouTube videos.LEAVE HANNAH ALONE!!!!
  • Fanny is deliberately showing charity price tags on designer items so she can continue to buy brand new designer items, and claim that all of them came from secondhand shops. We see you, Fannie! She believes she is so sneaky.
  • No mention of the Dump telephone wire incident,
FRK
  • We made them get rid of the Ratso pee soaked chaise lounge in the kitchen. 🎉🎉🎉 it only took several years to do so!
  • FRK is making Ratso a permanent fixture in the kitchen by wanting a special chair for him to sit in where he can look at the windows. I am sure the B&B guess will be most appreciative of Ratso living in the kitchen. Now that his pee pad chaise lounge is gone, where will Ratso pee and poo in the kitchen? Or, will he move into Nutty’s new office and pee on the rug? I think that he pees in the basket underneath the window on the pillows. Stay tuned.
  • Looks like Ratso is also sitting on the bench with a pillow on it.
  • noticed that FRK didn’t call Ratso “ darling” in the video.
  • orange fencing still up.
  • no video of the stone that was jerked out of the Dump.
  • They need to send Ratso to doggie daycare a few days a week so he can get exercise and play with other dogs all day long. He needs to be fixed first, so he won’t hump every dog he meets and harass all the girl dogs. Stephanie is likely for too cheap to send the dog to doggy daycare. She won’t even take him to the vet.
  • no video of the chickens. They are gone. We used to visit the chickens. Every time she went to the garden area. Ratso was would run over to the chickens when he went to the garden area. They are dead.
  • no video of Thor or any of the other peacocks or peahens.
  • FRK is really an idiot, dumping her own YouTube channel in order to spend her time watching the gruesome twosome’s dog and filming video for them to to use in Stephanie’s YouTube channel which only benefits herself. Remember Marie Stephanie wouldn’t even put a link to your YouTube channel on her Chanel. She is evidently forcing you to beg for help for the patRon days in July. Although she is receiving well ever million dollars plus this year, she will not provide you with a uniform to wear at the dump. She will not buy you a chefs coat. She has you doing two to four jobs for the price of one, cook, flower arranger, dog sitter,, fire builder/ cleaner, etc. She is not your friend,never has been, and never will be.
  • Marie, you seriously have a chance to get rid of Philip and all his fussy, crappy old porcelain, and his domineering, prima donna, ways. Get some plain white plates did you like, and use them to serve your dinners. Lead poisoning is not fun for anyone.
  • FRK moved the pee stained bag. Likely never washed it but at least moved it.
  • FRK did not disturb Amaury.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So loving that Fanny spent a few days getting her fillers refreshed having her hair done and trying to convince Americans that Islington is a down at heal area. Islington is a great place to live, it is a creative area full of arts and great restaurants. Fanny trying to make out it is not is laughable. Weirdly I was shopping on the very street she was in St Johns Wood yesterday, shame it wasn't last week. She didn't manage to pop in to Panzers deli to buy over priced foodie stuff for Marie just another cardigan to go in her over stuffed wardrobe to go with her over stuffed face. She didn't wash the cardigan. No way did she do all that in an afternoon as we know she doesn't get up till at least 1pm. Why didn't she just walk up to Baker Street tube station to get to Chelsea? She is so frugal using the bus.

On Patreon day catering even if Fanny used caterers and allowed £25 per head it would only cost her about £1500 not much from nearly 400k a year. She is so bloody mean. Why did Snorts have to come to London? They just spend spend spend and spend on themselves yet resent spending anything on guests or patreon days. I am sure the patreons will want to meet and chat with MarIE who lets face it is the majority of Fanny's content these days. Amaury the speedy Gonzales of carpentry still hasn't finished one poxy work top, just as well he's leaving if he had started the Grand Salon it would have been his life's work.

The bedlinen can't save that bedroom which is an affront to any designer. Wall lights too high, inaccessible light switches, fabric ruched and coming away from the walls. Tatty ill fitting second hand bedspread and hideous table cloth that doesn't suit the colour scheme in the room. Gosh what a mess.

Why on earth did Fanny pay Massimo Dutti to alter her horrid trousers she has a sewing machine or two. Why does she say "separates" for the love of God that expression is only used by 90 year olds. Velvet trousers ummm sure she already has some of those somewhere.

I'm not being funny but the image of her in bed is far from alluring she has skin like corned beef and her mouth looks all deformed and she just looks smelly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Really, just a mish mash of a room. But they thought it was fab!
You've got to give it to them, they've got ecclectic taste. It's just that their ecclectic taste is bad!

Any takers out there? You must meet these requirements though!
As others have said. Hire a catering company and be done with it.

Oh goody something new!
"Come Thrift With Me"?! Honey, you are not a twenty year old influencer, you are an almost fifty year old spinster whose idea of thrifting is buying actual antiques and claiming it to be second hand. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.