Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C'est moi

VIP Member
That's a good explainer about dogs!
I'm sorry about your haircolor......I'm having a bit of a moment with mine, too. I don't know what my stylist was smoking last week when she cut my hair but it is nothing like I've ever had (I've been doing an Italian bob for the last two or three years). I feel like I could have saved myself the money and time and just put a mixing bowl on my head, taken a pair of Fiskars to whatever was hanging out and called it a day! Luckily, the highlights she did are great, but you know the style is bad when your own husband, who never comments on your hair, looks up when you return and with a slight look of terror in his eyes (because he doesn't know if I think it's good or bad) says "new hairstyle?"
When I come home from the hairdressers himself comes out with the same quote that he's used for the last 44 years...
"I thought you were getting your hair done?"
And he still thinks it's the most hilarious thing ever 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Don’t you love how Stephanie has been eating a ton of dairy, her sick voice lapses frequently, she happily mingled with Marie and Philip, in order to pass her” cold/ flu” to them, wanders around the ground to the dump in her pajamas, and a blanket, happily sucks down hot chocolate made with milk, eats cheese, yogurt from her new antique cup, and heavily reads in a clear voice to Philip in the kitchen, as well as speaking, normally when doing her in video advertisement. Her illness sure does come on suddenly. It also seems to leave quite frequently also, when convenient..Hmmmmmmmmm.

There are lots of viewer comments, telling her to get back in bed, stop, eating dairy, stop wandering the grounds, and rest. She has done none of those things. It is almost like Stephanie was faking her illness.Wheeeeeee! When will the viewers ever wise up and clue in to the lying, manipulative grifter?

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
The insecticide has gone to someone’s head, it looks like CD bio has been amended. Renaissance 😂
It is still full of lies, Pottie did not buy the Dump in 2005. He purchased 10% interest in the Dump in 2019 ( for $100,000 or less) . I think it was for his apartment. 14 years after former boyfriend Baghead and Fanny purchased the Dump. Pottie was not her best friend at the time of the purchase, but was her current boyfriend. She forgets to mention that also. She doesn’t want to look like a sleazy tramp and alienate viewers so she’s changed them both to status of “ best friends” in the bio. Yeah, during cd videos, she refer to them differently. She changes her bio and background constantly on chateau DIY, CD, the websites, interviews wit news agencies, articles, etc.

She has done the same regarding claims of Nick not being her boyfriend, then being her boyfriend. She’s done it with Jerry. He was her brother, he was not her brother, he was a friend he was like a brother, Etc.

LIES, ALWAYS LIES, EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. CONTROL BY CHAOS CREATED BY ONGOING MOUNTAINS OF LIES AND DECEIT.

DUMP OWNERSHIP

I still don’t believe it is only Stephanie and Baghead on the original deed to the Dump. either from the beginning, or at the point when they realized they couldn’t renovate and flip the dump as originally planned, I believe Isabelle and Derek were either granted a life estate In the 50% share of the Dump owned by Stephanie which enables Isabelle a right to stay at the dump until her death. It may also give her certain rights to make certain decisions as to the dump.( I don’t know how French law woukd handle this) OR Stephanie was lying as usual, and the dump is actually under Isabel’s name, and Stephanie has an interest in the estate which will become vest and only become permanent upon Isabelle’s death. OR Isabelle and Stephanie jointly own 50% of the dump. I am not sure what the arrangements would be, but I know that they are not as Stephanie states. Remember, whenever she opens her mouth or type to call me, she is lying 80%+ of the time. NO EXCEPTIONS.

I believe the reason that Derek invested money into the dump was because it was going to be a quick fix business deal, and they were going to flip the dump and make money for themselves, Stephanie, and Baghead. Bankhead, within pay off the mortgage, said he took out to purchase his portion of the dump and make a profit also. Stephanie likely invested proceeds from her divorce and thought she was going to make some additional cash on it also. Derek, the businessman, thought he could do a cheap renovation of the dump and sell it and make lots of money like he did with the previous nursing home and likely their seven bedroom house that I believe the most likely uses a private off the grid nursing home and sold right around the time that the dump purchase was made.

Derek believed in doing things poorly and cheaply, likely the same way as they ran their care facilities. He likely put the cheapest roof possible on top of the chapel. Recall that Baghead wanted them to get an architect and the appropriate professionals consulted in order to figure out how to renovate the dump, but Derek did not want to spend the money, and proceeded to bulldoze and take out important support walls, etc. The work performed under his guidance was done shoddily and improperly.

When he died and his stream of income from other sources went away, nothing was done at the dump at all, except more patchwork to addressed emergency situations, until Stephanie was able to hit the pandemic lockdown YouTube mother lode and crafted her storyline that she was a little orphan princess, who spent years and years alone by herself at the dump, pining away for dear pervy daddy Derek. Untrue. Of course, she was still vacationing, nonstop heavily, and I do not believe she ever spent time alone at the dump ( and if she did, it was very brief time. She was not alone at the dump by herself, pining away from her father, for decades). She had the caretakers who stayed in the Baghead cabin, mommy was present on the premises most of the time, Jerry came to spend time at the dump, she had friends who came to the dump, etc.

When she realize they were money for manipulating people on YouTube, Stephanie set up her ebegging campaigns based upon the elaborate poor little me stories designed to talk at the heartstrings of others. She also hired her cast member Philip to play her besotted boyfriend/fiancé. Supposedly, Stephanie, Philip, and potty conspire together to create storylines several weeks and months in advance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Something new I noticed in tonight's YT comments were the TWO "Super Thanks" donations. One was taking the mick: $5 to get a jibe in. Nice play. It won't be removed because it's $5 more for Fanny and Phyllis to spend on crap.

But the second $9.99 donation seems a plant to entice others to give. Let's see if they take the bait.

View attachment 2900044View attachment 2900045
And Jerry's your brother. I'm dying!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Didn’t Philip drive away to the Netherlands in the “borrowed” Porsche? He met up with Stephanie at the French heritage thingy and then put her shopping bags and his diaper bag in the back of a Kia.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Mr Magoo

It is not The Chateau Diaries. It is The Insatiable Shopping and Traveling Diaries.
yawn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
So Snorts could not go to town? Because he had to light a fire??? Do those two not talk to each other?? Did he not know she was going to town? You would think they might have planned better... Seems like Fanny is doing a lot on her own lately...
Snorts didn't go because he doesn't speak or understand French and he knew everyone would be speaking French. What was he going to do, follow Fanny around like a child? He is incapable of acting like an adult and mingling with the locals and he knows it! Those disgusting faces they made at each other when Fanny left the child behind - are you kidding me? What 50 year old adult acts like that. And OMG was she annoying at the cafe opening. People were just looking at her like WTF is this woman doing?

The junk shop was horrid! Those filthy prints, that dilapidated baby carriage, a student desk? Big deal! But she loved absolutely everything.

• Heart
  • Angry

Fromthenorth

lilliwaa2937
1 minute ago
amazing having a "cold", "flu" and being able to consume so much dairy. remarkable

@valeriejohnson5283
12 minutes ago
Good grief, yogurt is awful when you're sick! It will curdle even more in your stomach. NO vlogs! Just bed rest, lots of fluids, and homemade broths. Quit worrying about doing a vlog every day and worry about your health. Jeez

grammy8549
19 minutes ago
When you were last in London I thought you sounded slightly congested then. It's no wonder you are sick with all your gallivanting around

sinacarroll
3 minutes ago
How do you call yourself part French and spend the day sick with out at LEAST two scarves on!?! View attachment 2899944 C'est pas possible!

THE MANIPULATION IS WORKING!
baylorsailor
25 minutes ago
Stephanie, it's ok to take a couple days off from Youtube as well so you can rest and get better. I would hate for you to get worse.

@karlanorvell9573
25 minutes ago
You do need to pace yourself better. You have a tendency to pack too many activities & trips into a very short time period. Please slow down a bit and REST. We would rather not have a daily video if you are sick and need rest
---
@lisaakinlabi
45 minutes ago
Stephanie you are a great example for work ethic. Nothing really stops you from keeping the work going regardless of how you feel
---
@shelbycooper7504
1 hour ago
Don’t worry about us Stephanie just rest up and get well
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮
@debragonser745
1 hour ago
I thought subscribers just liking and watching also helped with income? Am I wrong

@itzel1735
34 minutes ago
🩷 I believe it does. But not nearly at the levels necessary to restore the chapel
@lisaakinlabi
45 minutes ago
Stephanie you are a great example for work ethic. Nothing really stops you from keeping the work going regardless of how you feel

My gawd, deranged much ! "work ethic" ? she do SFA all day every day ! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Interesting.....did they finally return the Porsche to the Puff?
No.
Aunty and Uncle have uncovered their Merc.
Frk has given a good screen shot of Natty and Amaurys car reg.
The boot that the stolen Delorme sheets were put in is a taxi based in the Wimbledon area.

Why was Davy in the UK?
No sign of the fiesta. Fanny’s lies and time lines are a map on her face.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Good God I know she doesn't see the mess she has made of the Chateau but this is her face!!!! Her lips are now deformed and her cheeks don't move and are sliding down the ball of her cheeks parallel to the bottom of her nose, making her look like a fat chipmunk like Permasmile. Stephanie stop you used to have a pretty face this is just so bad. Then you move onto her neck which because of her uber smooth fat face now looks like a saggy foreskin. I had been tempted to have a bit of botox in my forehead but this has acted as a cautionary tale.
---

How many out buildings are there? This is sheer lunacy stop buying and have a clear out you daft bitch
I am trying to look like a poor vulnerable exhausted girl.
Comments saying they are her ‘you tube mothers!!!,’ and she must not over do it. Do they mean the Botox?
---
Totally could have grated it frozen.. not that it would have helped that orange colored dish..
Did you see what was right next to Pee pee. APPLESAUCE! He has to have his jam with everything, even minced slop.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
God that room is a hot mess. Makes me think of the old B&Bs in UK seaside towns. They tended to be a mishmash of old furniture, tatty, ugly and worn
Exactly! It's the kind of room that has a musty smell, broken down mattress that you don't want to look at too closely, squeaky and uneven floors, radiators that don't work properly, windows painted shut, doors that don't shut correctly because the whole structure is tilted, lamps with low voltage bulbs or no lightbulbs at all, drapes that don't meet the floor or don't close in the middle and are hanging off the rod, and my favorite - shiny, greasy looking bedspreads!

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
First too dirty, and now too much travel? We are her content creators and should start charging her ass.
Hey, mama, those Paris lawyers you wanted to sue us for the poop stain pic? Still on retainer?

• Haha
  • Heart

Razzle Dazzle

What does PhiPhi have in his Soledad bag that he had to carry his houndstooth jacket?
He wasn't "stroking" Fanny's head in the cab, more like scratching it like a dog.
Wearing the same shirt (usually wrinkled but amazingly pressed) from the fundraiser then at the guest's dinner the next day.
Handling the bread with bare hands.
Dirty, dirty, dirty.....

• Sick
  • Haha