The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her obsession with travelling on the orient express….
There are of course many views as to why Fanny thinks by doing the things she does in SA , Egypt and even her own ‘ company’. Was this something taught, learnt or does she think it gives her a lift to higher echelons of society ?
She is such a melange of ideals and beliefs. Her so called loving living in a community being one. As mentioned on this site, she does not want to be one of the team she wants to sit in her bed and have her punkha wallah wave the rug to keep her cool.
---
Amy may think cuddling a turkey is kind . It may be.
However one must be aware of the pests in your country and understand the best way to protect your livestock.
Amy’s enclosure and general approach to

Is that photo at the dump in front of Amaurys van🤣🤣🤣
Good spot, @Lochness Monster with Amoires van. What's the betting that the 100 stars bint "gifted" Despicable fanny ALL the clothing that was taken for the photo shoot. Easy write off for 100 stars and saved the bother of packing it all up and taking it back. It couldn't have been sold as new.

Reactions: 23
So loving that Fanny spent a few days getting her fillers refreshed having her hair done and trying to convince Americans that Islington is a down at heal area. Islington is a great place to live, it is a creative area full of arts and great restaurants. Fanny trying to make out it is not is laughable. Weirdly I was shopping on the very street she was in St Johns Wood yesterday, shame it wasn't last week. She didn't manage to pop in to Panzers deli to buy over priced foodie stuff for Marie just another cardigan to go in her over stuffed wardrobe to go with her over stuffed face. She didn't wash the cardigan. No way did she do all that in an afternoon as we know she doesn't get up till at least 1pm. Why didn't she just walk up to Baker Street tube station to get to Chelsea? She is so frugal using the bus.

On Patreon day catering even if Fanny used caterers and allowed £25 per head it would only cost her about £1500 not much from nearly 400k a year. She is so bloody mean. Why did Snorts have to come to London? They just spend spend spend and spend on themselves yet resent spending anything on guests or patreon days. I am sure the patreons will want to meet and chat with MarIE who lets face it is the majority of Fanny's content these days. Amaury the speedy Gonzales of carpentry still hasn't finished one poxy work top, just as well he's leaving if he had started the Grand Salon it would have been his life's work.

The bedlinen can't save that bedroom which is an affront to any designer. Wall lights too high, inaccessible light switches, fabric ruched and coming away from the walls. Tatty ill fitting second hand bedspread and hideous table cloth that doesn't suit the colour scheme in the room. Gosh what a mess.

Why on earth did Fanny pay Massimo Dutti to alter her horrid trousers she has a sewing machine or two. Why does she say "separates" for the love of God that expression is only used by 90 year olds. Velvet trousers ummm sure she already has some of those somewhere.

I'm not being funny but the image of her in bed is far from alluring she has skin like corned beef and her mouth looks all deformed and she just looks smelly.
I love that , “ Amaury is the speedy Gonzales of carpentry.” Snorts is the speedy Gonzales of spending. Stephanie is the Speedy Gonzales of lying. FRK is just not speedy at all. Ratso runs circles around all of them day and night. He is so bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Comtesse Rose, we missed you today! Thank you for setting up the threads. I know it’s a pain in the ass and you have been kindly undertaking this role for such a long time. Thank you.❤❤

I hope you had a good day today.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
And, lastly, you mustn't expect to be paid...
I wouldn't ask my dear friend to do this let alone for free. How do people not see how avaricious yet mean spirited she is. It is a mystery.

Maybe this is why Fanny was in St Johns Wood

Treatment for Wrinkles from £149
ServiceScore™
is a WhatClinic original rating of customer service based on interaction data between users and clinics on our site, including response times and patient feedback. It is a different score than review rating." style="background-image: none; background-position: 0px 0px; background-size: auto; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-origin: padding-box; background-clip: border-box; margin: 0px auto; padding: 3px 0px; border: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-size: 14px; display: flex; flex-flow: column; width: 174px; justify-content: center; line-height: 24px;">
ServiceScore™
No score yet
color=0xffffff&operation=pad&float-x=0.5&float-y=0.jpg

The Aesthetics Room - West Hampstead
198a Broadhurst Gardens, West Hampstead, NW6 3AY
For more information about The Aesthetics Room - West Hampstead in Finchley Road please contact the clinic.
Dermal Fillers from £250
Lip Augmentation £250 - £300
Treatment for Wrinkles
ServiceScore™
is a WhatClinic original rating of customer service based on interaction data between users and clinics on our site, including response times and patient feedback. It is a different score than review rating." style="background-image: none; background-position: 0px 0px; background-size: auto; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-origin: padding-box; background-clip: border-box; margin: 0px auto; padding: 3px 0px; border: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-size: 14px; display: flex; flex-flow: column; width: 174px; justify-content: center; line-height: 24px;">
ServiceScore™
No score yet
2228555&crop_y=0.1494807&crop_w=0.6201891&crop_h=0.jpg

Azimzadeh Aesthetics
St John's Wood, London, NW8 6DN
Hannah Azimzadeh RGN nurse since 2007. She is a Nurse in General Practice for the NHS. In 2009 Hannah worked alongside Charles East one of Britain’s best Rhinoplasty surgeons. Through this her love for Aesthetic medicine grew. She introduced aesthetic procedures to pre and postoperative patients. Hannah completed her medical aesthetic training with the Royal Society of Medicine. Hannah attends regular training and seminars to ensure she always keeps her knowledge and treatments up to date. As the Founder of The Aesthetic Club London she is driven to provide a Nurse-led medical aesthetic clinic. Hannah provides personalised; consultations, treatment and follow up care, ensuring patients receive the highest standards throughout. Hannah strongly believes in listening to her patients to ensure she fully understands their expectations. This ensures she is able to provide an honest and realistic plan of treatment, creating the most natural look for her patients. Her aim is to provide a tailor made experience for every patient.
Dermal Fillers
Lip Augmentation

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Visiting high end charity shops. Look how controlled I am , name dropping all the designers, then buying expensive sheets. And what happened to Snorts mustache? Looks a bit like Hitler. And once again no chickens. But the chaise lounge is gone. What next they will paint those disgusting cabinet doors??
Did you notice that Marie cleaned the gross cabinet doors so hard she took the paint off.... and also off of the tiles behind the old range cooker. I bet Fanny was furious. Her excuse to keep the cabinet doors was the patina but it's been ruined now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What kind of fundraiser was it? Did they buy their place at the table? Were items auctioned? How was money raised?
Doesn't that organization only benefit listed properties? If so, why yhe F were those shitheads in attendance? Was she invited to bloviate about her grift?
Did anyone else catch, during the fundraiser’s subtitled commentary, the presenter saying that chateaux and historic property renovations in France are the mainstay of income for French craftspeople and building workers?
Meanwhile back at the shitoo, doing as little renovation as possible on her crumbling pile, Fanny employs mainly British expats, family members,and itinerant caravaners while exploiting the labor of volunteers from all over the globe but seldom provides paying work for French citizens, chapel restorers aside.

What a goblin.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Interesting.....did they finally return the Porsche to the Puff?
No. He drove off to the Netherlands for Bubbles birthday weeks ago when Fanny was in Japan. It's just timey wimey bullshit. He then flew to London with Fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There is absolutely no excuse for Stephanie, who is going to scam in excess of $1 million this year from viewers and patrons, to not cough up a couple thousand dollars to have the event catered or to hire a good cook and serve decent food, not radishes from the garden and all that crap.
Stephanie is her own worst enemy because she is so brazen, entitled, and cheap that she continuously telegraphs her disdain for the very group of people who have been funding her extravagant lifestyle and her paid for gay concubine for the past 4+ years without demanding accountability for the disappearance of close to a million dollars, She is incredibly greedy and ungrateful for anything that she has been given in life, which is everything she has ever had in life. Marie shouldn’t have to go ebegging to find cooks and assistants to help cook for the patron day extravaganza.

Stephanie treats her patrons like trash, just like she treats her bed and breakfast guests poorly. I predict she will use the same gamey, dirty tents that she can borrow from the local governmental offices, along with a bunch of dirty, broken old folding chairs. She is totally selfish. She is well aware that she treats patrons and people who contribute to her indulgent lifestyle, funded upon her continuous, intentional deception and mountains of daily lies, like tit. She and Philip are so smug. Both of them had the Duper’s delight looks on their faces when they are indulging themselves at auctions, dinners, and luxury vacations.
---

DAMAGE CONTROL: Fanny shops at charity shops, buys used clothing, rides the bus multiple times, attends a charity fundraiser, and doesn’t make any large purchases? They must’ve spent a bundle at the Château auction. Just wait, in a few weeks, she will time travel again, and she screws up the dates for our trip to London to go to the flower show. She will probably try to meet up with cat again and will try not to be shown spending too much money. Stephanie believe that people are very short memories in regards to her ongoing deception of the past 4+ years. She is wrong.

it is ironic that one of the most duplicitous ebeggers in France is attending a charity event. The only charity that Stephanie Jarvis acknowledges in her life is for herself. All the rest of it is acting.
🧵it is ironic that one of the most duplicitous ebeggers in France is attending a charity event. The only charity that Stephanie Jarvis acknowledges in her life is for herself.
---
🧵Stephanie is her own worst enemy she is so brazen, entitled, and cheap that she continuously telegraphs her disdain for the group of people who have been funding her extravagant lifestyle for the past 4+ years without demanding accountability for the disappearance of close to a million dollars,
---
@ComtesseRose and whoever else set up this thread thank you so much. Fanny has had more filler shame the Chateau hasn't
---
So Stephanie why not attend in France. Damn sure you ate the free food quaffed the wine and just put a couple of quid in the donation box. You seriously make me sick now you're a disgrace

junebrown3096
10 minutes ago
Why are they fund raising in London why not Paris

PGpiVobtaCuBqnJJuBep0hSQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

·

PGpiVobtaCuBqnJJuBep0hSQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@TheChateauDiaries

5 minutes ago
I’m sure they do both, but there are an enormous amount of French expats living in London, and this talk was aimed at them

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So no Dana this year to help? No Stuart? No Tante? Whats happening with no support from the 'friends'.
That was my first thought as well. Clearly, friends of the chateau are getting really scarce these days...
I don't really see how so many people in one house won't manage to prepare food for 40 people. You could easily prepare the desserts and some other dishes a day in advance. But I guess FRK is too fixed on being a "real chef" and anyone else to lazy to help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That was my first thought as well. Clearly, friends of the chateau are getting really scarce these days...
I don't really see how so many people in one house won't manage to prepare food for 40 people. You could easily prepare the desserts and some other dishes a day in advance. But I guess FRK is too fixed on being a "real chef" and anyone else to lazy to help.
People get sick of being used

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What an extraordinary do at Ladbroke Hall. Sitting at tables for a talk and visual presentation is not ideal for those at the round tables behind the cosy tables-for-two - just perfect for the Lalande lovebirds - in the front row.

No mention of the evening on the Ladbroke Hall website, so I imagine it was a private event and tickets were only available by invitation. I couldn’t work out who was holding the event and which fundraising entity would benefit. From the organisers’ perspective, judging by the way the room was laid out, it looked as if attendance might have been disappointingly thin on the ground.

I’m sure it was all very interesting. However, If some or all of the talk was in French, how much did the prancing twerp understand? Or has he been Babbeling with rather more success than his affianced’s efforts to learn Dutch, and he’s now fluent?

Why isn’t Steff wearing the (frightful) resized ring on her left hand, at least until a suitable “rock” is found for the heirloom stoneless engagement ring with which PJ pled his troth?

The Kia conundrum, a theory: PhlipPhlop drove the Porsche to England after his jaunt to Maaaaaike’s birthday bash, the car was reunited with Andrew somewhere outside London, PJ then picked up a cheapo hire car which they dumped at Stansted airport before flying back to LaLaLande. It sounds feasible - not that that means anything when thinking about the tangled web spun about any travel arrangements by that !

e.t.a. Just seen SJ’s comment about the Ladbroke Hall evening being aimed at the French community in London - thank you, @Just Grift Wood for posting that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
@mylittlehappiness9134
2 hours ago
You can’t walk with dogs in the forest un attached now in France it’s been prohibited since January and the fine is up to 750€ euros

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@TheChateauDiaries

45 minutes ago
We’re in our own woods here, but I didn’t know that about public woods, good to know!

@flojolivet512
39 minutes ago
@TheChateauDiaries the dogs could disturb wildlife at a time of year when there are all sorts of of baby animals growing up hidden at ground level.
---
@wendygrimwood8122
2 hours ago
I miss YD - some lovely designs in the new collection.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Some things don't add up!!!! Fanny is playing games with us.

Snorty drove to the Netherlands in the Porsche for Bubble Girl's 30th birthday party. Fanny showed herself flying alone from France to London and said she was meeting Snorty in London. If so, then
  • Wouldn't Snorty have driven in the Porsche from Amsterdam to London to meet Fanny?
  • Why did Snorty arrive at Ladbroke Hall driving a Kia?
  • Where's the Porsche?
  • If they have a car in London why are they taking an early flight back to France the next morning?
  • Why aren't they driving back to France?
Snorty apparently arrived at Ladbroke Hall separately from Fanny, all gussied up for the evening
  • Where did Snorty get dressed?
  • Did Snorty drive from Amsterdam to London directly to the fundraiser?
Fanny stopped at Yves Delorme to pick up sheets enroute to the evening fundraiser. Fanny arrived with bags of shopping which she and Snorty later tossed in the back of the Kia after the fundraiser
  • Who the hell arrives at a cultural evening fundraiser with their shopping?
  • Was there a coat check where Fanny & Snorty could stash their crap?
  • Why didn't they stash all their crap in the back of the car before entering the fundraiser?
Fanny enroute to the fundraiser and stopping to pick up Yves Delorme sheets
View attachment 2895854View attachment 2895855

Fanny arrives at the Fundraiser at Ladbroke Hall
View attachment 2895852View attachment 2895864

Lovely, tasteful setting with champagne and nibbles, then Snorty arrives all dressed up for the evening
View attachment 2895862View attachment 2895853

Leaving the Fundraiser with bags and dumping their stash in the car boot. Snorty loves carrying that Soledad bag.
View attachment 2895865View attachment 2895866

The car is a Kia. I'd rather sleep in the boot of a Kia than with Fanny.
View attachment 2895867View attachment 2895871
These are UK license plates. This car is a Kia Nero 2 Ev. Registered in Wimbledon December 2022. Vehicle Tax and MOT run out in December this year. You can't unlock owner information. Is it a hire car? Don't know. Has Despicable fanny (or stupid baghead, it's his m.o.) bought a car to keep in London? Highly probable. It is the perfect car for London, frankly.

It's all so bleeping timey-whimey with the driving here and there in the Porsche, catching a flight to London, being at the shithole, being at a fundraiser in London. Do we know the date of the fundraiser?

I still believe when we saw Thrush drive off to the Netherlands in the Porsche it was all playing for the camera. The timeline needs to be put together with the "absolute" dates. So, Despicable fanny in Japan with the 10 cent Huge Grunt coincided with the Japanese GP. A delay in China with another possible hookup with Huge on his way the the Chinese GP. Bubble Girl's birthday and the fundraiser in London.

Don't be surprised to see the Porsche continuing it's residency at the shithole. They own that fucker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
And apparently people who actual professional experience, unlike herself
Talking of professional experience, not only as a "chef" using foraged ingredients but also as the resident florist:
Marie, those orange flowerheads you picked days ahead of serving them to the guests are NOT, as you said, "campanola" ( which you think rhymes with "granola" :rolleyes:, at 4:47) they are Calendula. And your "fluffy little weed" (6:05) foraged for flower arranging purposes, has a name, too: Shepherd's Purse aka Capsella bursa-pastoris.
Its young leaves are, incidentally, edible and add a nice mustardy-peppery taste to salads. Know your plants, Marie!;):love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.