The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a team ❤

Bravo and thanks @Jeeves for creating the new thread. Thanks to @MRShavershamsdress @CatInTheHat7 @Fleur du mal for all taking on the mantle.

@ComtesseRose you are our rock. Hope your day goes well.

Congrats to @Lady Avonlea for name and @Tartuffe for nom.

Thanks, as always, to @tuffiti for making the Patreon flog available to all.

Last thread was excellent. So much detective work going on within tattle. So many lies picked up. It appears that everytime Despicable fanny opens her mouth she drops herself in it. She should just insert one of her hideous, gnarly feet in her gob. Surely she will implode and self destruct before too long!

Happy tattling .
Her disclaimer should be 'Just because I said it, doesn't mean that I meant it'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@Jeeves Thank you for stepping in. @KyBourbon thank you for the recap.
Thank you all who tried and make a new thread. I find it odd that it doesn't work for you. I will say, I make the threads from my laptop on Windows.
Congratulations @Hedda Hopper our newest VIP, thank you for approving the title.
Congratulations @Lady Avonlea for naming it, and @Tartuffe for nominating it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On to Fanny...
LOL, does she think a YouTube short is going to help her algorithm, 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Romanticising colonisation of India, when Mmakhotso Moloi has passed away. :sick:
Remember Fanny, when the filter is shut off you look like this, and no amount of money or privilege can stop that face from aging.
Curly Fanny.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Ep 149 | The Pine Marten kills every chicken in the coup | From French Chateau to Farmhouse oh NO. This is so sad for Anna and Peter, they really loved their flock . Their last episode was pouring concrete in the small holes to protect the chicken palace.
So sad to read that 🥲 I’d only posted on tge last thread how well they treat them. Poor Anna will be devestated if the one that thinks she’s her Mum got killed. Peter did his utmost best to protect them so hope they take comfort from that. What a piss off for them 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Perhaps with the cheesy gazebo from India there is a plan afoot for a Passage to India wedding theme!
Can you imagine PP in India? The smells, the crowds, the beggars! He'd never make it out of the 5 star hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can you imagine PP in India? The smells, the crowds, the beggars! He'd never make it out of the 5 star hotel.
I don’t know about that. Given just how unhygienic they are, mingling with the great unwashed might not be any different from being au château. In fact, those native to India might be the more offended party. Be it olfactory or culturally.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ep 149 | The Pine Marten kills every chicken in the coup | From French Chateau to Farmhouse oh NO. This is so sad for Anna and Peter, they really loved their flock . Their last episode was pouring concrete in the small holes to protect the chicken palace.
My friend once tried to pull a chicken hawk off of a hen, that hawk was massive. She did save it with minor injuries. We have mostly fox that attract the chickens. She is getting a guardian dog for the chickens next. There is a rooster but he can only do.so.much. and to add she has a predator.proof coup, hardware cloth dug in all around, and they are all in at night. Never lost one inside its the free ranging in the day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Twatting on about her grifted tat again, encouraged by the adoring masses on Instagram
---

With at least some measure of sane dissent
The opportunist strikes again..spouting lies and drivel, brazenly displaying her grifted wares...…greasy hair, chipped nails, and all….Spode Lalande collection pending….

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Twatting on about her grifted tat again, encouraged by the adoring masses on Instagram
---

This clip was disgusting. It's just more of her romanticising imperial colonialism and the reckless slaughter of wildlife. Does she know how those hunting elephants were trained and treated? I doubt it. I can't stand her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
No, this one opened with a tour of the empty outside poultry areas, including an old out building they'd built a run out of. Thank you for your search.
Rendering domestic animals helpless and then not protecting them against predators makes me pretty mad.
If this has happened for a second time at Rosieres, I just don't know what to say.
She's an awful disaster bleep, ugh.
Oooohhh....you jogged my memory. There was an older vlog, I just instantly thought of this one I posted because it was more recent (three or four weeks ago!). I don't have the strength to go through her vlogs and try and find that older one, though! There are so many of theirs I haven't watched but every once and awhile, she shows up on my feed somehow as a recommendation.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He looks like a very happy ax murderer in this thumbnail! I think it's a rake he's holding, but at first glance, I had to do a double take! I skimmed through the entire vlog in about one minute.

All I can say is that I'm very surprised both he and his missus actually did some hard, physical labor at their place (and a fair amount of it). On the occasions I've watched, which is not often, they usually have whoever is volunteering there do all the major heavy lifting! They bought some new outdoor furniture and have created some huge area under the trees, using mulch instead of gravel for the time being as they had to use up some mulch piles they had. They also repurposed Sara's sewing room and made it a bedroom, the "glow up" he's referring to in the title. Glow up? Nope. In both "projects", like just about everything they do, not all that great looking, IMO.

View attachment 2894699
YT must advise you need a face to get traffic... surely a pretty picture of the seating area finished would have been nicer..?
---

---

Britain's fascination with India?? Was a bit more to it all than that Stephanie you ignoramus...
---
bleeping spiders. According to Fanny Smugtwat edited that video ALL 59 SECONDS of it. He‘ll be the next one taking to his sick bed after all that work.
Is it sped up or is she on speed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
YT must advise you need a face to get traffic... surely a pretty picture of the seating area finished would have been nicer..?
---

Britain's fascination with India?? Was a bit more to it all than that Stephanie you ignoramus...
---

Is it sped up or is she on speed?
I noticed the speedy delivery too. I think it was sped up. Why?

Reactions: 20
Is there such thing as an anti-gullible pill?
This guy gets his editing skills from Ryan........and don't bother. No, he's not moving to the chapel, but waited until midway through to tell his viewers (of which I was one) how stupid we were to think he was moving into Ryan's old apartment and I felt like I was being chastised for thinking he should move out. He says he gets a lot of comments from people saying he should move out and then says there's lots of "local gossip" about him moving out, too. I don't watch him enough, but he makes these comments frequently about "local gossip". Maybe he should take on the local gossipers directly instead of wasting my time on a vlog?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t know about that. Given just how unhygienic they are, mingling with the great unwashed might not be any different from being au château. In fact, those native to India might be the more offended party. Be it olfactory or culturally.
He’s allergic to star anise

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She may have said where she moved her sewing stuff, but I didn't really watch the vlog, just fast forwarded through the entire thing. I can't even tell you why they did it, although I suspect they have some sort of retreat there and needed the space. The crazy thing is, they have this white, sort of cheap, furniture that they put in the sewing room, which includes a wardrobe, but they kept the antique wardrobe in there, too. And of course, they refuse to paint those walls - the light reflecting off the peach colored walls is what they mean by "glow up", I guess!

Really, just a mish mash of a room. But they thought it was fab!

View attachment 2894870
Did they mention the wardrobe and bed were freebies from Fanny?
. That was the ‘ set’ of furniture Fanny bought for Natty’s apartment, it then moved to the ‘pretend to decorate in 24 hours ‘ bedroom for tv and then Oomph out of the door into a van and back to Shreks.

• Haha
  • Sick
So Billy has made a very drawn out point about how Simon taught Yanis to plaster FOR FREE.. I am assuming everyone is commenting how Yanis deserves a raise, Yanis is great yada, yada... Billy just so you know, on a jobsite it's how any apprentice learns. Did Simon pay for his knowledge or did he learn from those more experienced around him? Me thinks Billy doesn't plan to pay Yanis any more than he has from the beginning. I like Billy, I defend him, but every now and then he shows his greedy side, like when Michael tried to use the chateau for flogs and Billy steamrolled over it all.. Now apparently he needs Michael so he's his new best friend..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I noticed the speedy delivery too. I think it was sped up. Why?
I haven't watched it, but it was an Instagram reel. Instagram only gives you 90 seconds per reel and she's so verbose and incapable of not talking that she had to speed it up to avoid being cut off at the 90 second mark.
---
. That was the ‘ set’ of furniture Fanny bought for Natty’s apartment, it then moved to the ‘pretend to decorate in 24 hours ‘ bedroom for tv and then Oomph out of the door into a van and back to Shreks.
I really didn't listen to anything on the vlog, I lit'rally fast forwarded through the whole darn thing and was grateful that when I stopped to look at a scene, it was when they were playing music!

But you know them, if it was from Stephanie, they would be shouting it from the rooftop! Poor guy, the only way he'll get into her bed is to take one of her hand-me-down beds!

• Haha
  • Heart

---

She has used a heavy filter so the roof tiles do not show up and the huge damp patches on the walls are almost non existent. She is such a faker.
wearing her fake Indian print freebie from 100 stars too,
I hope a poor little Indian boy did not miss school to create it.

• Sad
  • Sick
She may have said where she moved her sewing stuff, but I didn't really watch the vlog, just fast forwarded through the entire thing. I can't even tell you why they did it, although I suspect they have some sort of retreat there and needed the space. The crazy thing is, they have this white, sort of cheap, furniture that they put in the sewing room, which includes a wardrobe, but they kept the antique wardrobe in there, too. And of course, they refuse to paint those walls - the light reflecting off the peach colored walls is what they mean by "glow up", I guess!

Really, just a mish mash of a room. But they thought it was fab!

View attachment 2894870
My issue is the cheap ass bedsheets pretending to be curtains. Any one sleeping in that room would be up with the sun at the crack of dawn. Unlike Fanny I don’t stay in bed until noon, but I do like a good lie-in, especially when on vacation, in a bedroom with proper blackout curtains.

• Heart
  • Haha
Shame too, as it was one of the more tastefully decorated rooms at Lalande.

• Haha
@Jeeves Thank you for stepping in. @KyBourbon thank you for the recap.
Thank you all who tried and make a new thread. I find it odd that it doesn't work for you. I will say, I make the threads from my laptop on Windows.
Congratulations @Hedda Hopper our newest VIP, thank you for approving the title.
Congratulations @Lady Avonlea for naming it, and @Tartuffe for nominating it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On to Fanny...
LOL, does she think a YouTube short is going to help her algorithm, 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Romanticising colonisation of India, when Mmakhotso Moloi has passed away. :sick:
Remember Fanny, when the filter is shut off you look like this, and no amount of money or privilege can stop that face from aging.
View attachment 2895021
If you cover everything on that screen shot (including her hair), except for the face, you would honestly think it was Gerry. I know we've all said it before but I think this is the photo that really stands out as proof!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.