The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is up with these horrid lemon dresses?!? First Auntie Deux Tonnes, then Bubble Bestie and now Fanny Fraud! None of them flattering. Not to mention Stefanny looks like a jaundiced possum in yellow!
I'd call them Preppy or Sloane Ranger, part of that sister wives vibe. They match the lobster golf loafers.
---
He looks like a very happy ax murderer in this thumbnail! I think it's a rake he's holding, but at first glance, I had to do a double take! I skimmed through the entire vlog in about one minute.

All I can say is that I'm very surprised both he and his missus actually did some hard, physical labor at their place (and a fair amount of it). On the occasions I've watched, which is not often, they usually have whoever is volunteering there do all the major heavy lifting! They bought some new outdoor furniture and have created some huge area under the trees, using mulch instead of gravel for the time being as they had to use up some mulch piles they had. They also repurposed Sara's sewing room and made it a bedroom, the "glow up" he's referring to in the title. Glow up? Nope. In both "projects", like just about everything they do, not all that great looking, IMO.

View attachment 2894699
So the Sewist throws in the towel.
No more Disneybound costume junkets led by Fiona at €2100 a pop.
Dommage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ep 149 | The Pine Marten kills every chicken in the coup | From French Chateau to Farmhouse oh NO. This is so sad for Anna and Peter, they really loved their flock . Their last episode was pouring concrete in the small holes to protect the chicken palace.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So I just noticed Ol’ Bill has a TikTok called The Pethericks. The first video that showed was about Dan’s Chateau Brûlée. I went looking for it again, then couldn’t find it. It looks like there are multiple Petherick accounts of questionable ownership. Same with the Escape to Rural France channels.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Ep 149 | The Pine Marten kills every chicken in the coup | From French Chateau to Farmhouse oh NO. This is so sad for Anna and Peter, they really loved their flock . Their last episode was pouring concrete in the small holes to protect the chicken palace.
That's what they did at Rosieres, I think they've killed that video.
I've seen what a skunk can do in a chicken coop in terms of massacre. Not nice at all. And it's a theme of gentleman/hippie/amateur blog and vlog farmers, staking baby goats out on mountains filled with bobcats and coyotes.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Twatting on about her grifted tat again, encouraged by the adoring masses on Instagram
---

With at least some measure of sane dissent
Good for those commentors. It sounds as if she's going to do a whole series of insta stories on stuff in the dump. Heaven help us, her manner: gesticulating and posing, is deplorable. I feel like throwing something at her, preferably something fragile, maybe a piece of Spode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
bleeping spiders. According to Fanny Smugtwat edited that video ALL 59 SECONDS of it. He‘ll be the next one taking to his sick bed after all that work.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So the Sewist throws in the towel.
No more Disneybound costume junkets led by Fiona at €2100 a pop.
Dommage.
She may have said where she moved her sewing stuff, but I didn't really watch the vlog, just fast forwarded through the entire thing. I can't even tell you why they did it, although I suspect they have some sort of retreat there and needed the space. The crazy thing is, they have this white, sort of cheap, furniture that they put in the sewing room, which includes a wardrobe, but they kept the antique wardrobe in there, too. And of course, they refuse to paint those walls - the light reflecting off the peach colored walls is what they mean by "glow up", I guess!

Really, just a mish mash of a room. But they thought it was fab!

1713974963592.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Good for those commentors. It sounds as if she's going to do a whole series of insta stories on stuff in the dump. Heaven help us, her manner: gesticulating and posing, is deplorable. I feel like throwing something at her, preferably something fragile, maybe a piece of Spode.
She’ll just do the same there, delete any comments that don’t portray her as Lady Bountiful with the light of all joy and happiness shining out of her ass!

• Angry
  • Heart
I can't bear to watch boring Philly sans wife and his ugly leased chateau that he doesn't even own. 😴😴😴
I know what you mean. I was watching there for a bit, out of curiosity, but then it hit me that he's talking about this place AND HE DOESN'T OWN IT! So I stopped watching regularly. I'm just not that interested anymore. If I were him, I'd move. The other day, I saw one of his thumbnails and it said something like "BAD NEWS", so being the gullible person I am, I clicked and watched and got halfway through it when I realized the bad news he was talking about is that he won't be doing any of the events that he and his wife used to do. He showed footage that Billy Petherick took of one of his house parties (I guess people paid for them? But it looked like everyone was a friend of theirs and not paying public and not a whole lot of people) and I was like "Couldn't you just call your friends and tell them you won't be having a summer party?" Why he thought he needed to do a vlog about it is beyond silly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Also flat as a pancake she forgot her chicken fillets!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's what they did at Rosieres, I think they've killed that video.
I've seen what a skunk can do in a chicken coop in terms of massacre. Not nice at all. And it's a theme of gentleman/hippie/amateur blog and vlog farmers, staking baby goats out on mountains filled with bobcats and coyotes.
This was the video I watched of Rosieres several weeks ago - is this the one you're talking about? She seemed to believe it was a fox that attacked and killed their beloved turkey as well as some of the other chickens. She was nursing one along in this video.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This was the video I watched of Rosieres several weeks ago - is this the one you're talking about? She seemed to believe it was a fox that attacked and killed their beloved turkey as well as some of the other chickens. She was nursing one along in this video.

No, this one opened with a tour of the empty outside poultry areas, including an old out building they'd built a run out of. Thank you for your search.
Rendering domestic animals helpless and then not protecting them against predators makes me pretty mad.
If this has happened for a second time at Rosieres, I just don't know what to say.
She's an awful disaster bleep, ugh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Perhaps with the cheesy gazebo from India there is a plan afoot for a Passage to India wedding theme!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She may have said where she moved her sewing stuff, but I didn't really watch the vlog, just fast forwarded through the entire thing. I can't even tell you why they did it, although I suspect they have some sort of retreat there and needed the space. The crazy thing is, they have this white, sort of cheap, furniture that they put in the sewing room, which includes a wardrobe, but they kept the antique wardrobe in there, too. And of course, they refuse to paint those walls - the light reflecting off the peach colored walls is what they mean by "glow up", I guess!

Really, just a mish mash of a room. But they thought it was fab!

View attachment 2894870
I absolutely hate the phrase “glow up”, along with every other bleeping algorithm triggering keyword on the internet! Hate it, hate it, hate it! None the more so when tragic idiots like Steve and Sarah use them! Gah!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They should do some insta stories about topics of discussions about their fraud, dishonesty, etc. discussed here on Tattle. Topic: We have discovered Philip has 29 other nicknames on Tattle! Tune in to hear them all!
---
When watching the Patreon video, who half expected Stephanie to try to pick up one of John’s dogs and fling it over her shoulder or twirl it above her head? Stephanie and Snorty are uncomfortable with dogs weighing more than 5 pounds that they cannot dominate or intimidate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.