Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pencil Pine Principessa

One of the previous great clear outs. Potty was jesting that e@ch time they sort / move stuff it is put in a space further and further away. Fanny says we have to throw stuff out or build an annexe. How ironic.

Amoury has thoughts about her mental state.
If only Amaury had gotten through to her before Phiphi the enabling fellow addict got her under his spell. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20

billybudd

VIP Member
I'm right with you. I find it hard to get shoulder but slow cooked lamb shanks are fab. I usually do mine with red wine, garlic, fresh rosemary and cranberries. I used to love a stuffed rolled breast of lamb, roasted until the outside was crispy. Haven't been able to find that in ages either. Not a lot of meat in them but they were cheap and delicious.
Lamb breast, haven't seen one for sale in decades. They were delicious. Labor intensive and delicious. And then you had all the bones for soupie.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Boy, she sure took off her mentors engagement ring quickly. No ring in her video today, More storylines.

Stephanie sure is obsessed with Madame du Barry, one of the prominent mistresses at Versailles. Strange. Perhaps she feels a kinship with the mistress And Stephanie herself just cheated on her fake gay fiancé, cast member Philip with her highly publicized prolonged sexcation with partner in grifting, ChamberPottie.

5:17
thank you cheers I'm happy with the
5:20
Madame jbari cheers the woman who was
5:23
Lou the 15's last mistress the only
5:27
commoner ever to have been allowed gold
5:29
paneling in Vera what a claim to fame

• Haha
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
So do these plates have lead paint? Are the all and wash? What the heck does some do with three tureens? I could see one. Snorts is a hoarder of the highest degree. Fanny takes a close second.
Yes, they do.
Here is the warning posted about the plates in California. I posted them a couple of pages ago in this feed.
Look at the warnings for the product
Safety information: close warning
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

• Wow
  • Heart

Margo Polo

VIP Member
When I was little, in South America, a Yugoslavian immigrant family had all the young and little girls stomp the grapes with our virginal feet.
It was heaven I have to tell you. Felt so good. Grapes came up to my mid shins.
And I'm sure it was a great alpha hydroxy (?) treatment for our then-perfect feet.
---

Maybe the storage containers are for the guests.
---

Were there like chili beans in it? I couldn't look at it long enough to tell. 😵
Did this ever happen?

• Haha
  • Heart

pink roses

What's local there is lentils, Sancerre, fresh water fish and goat cheese man. Poule Noire du Berry heritage hazelnut-scented chicken which dem bitchaaaz will never discover and never shell out for. Plus all the gorgeousness of ag France in July. Fresh pork, charcuterie and funky French pork wizardry. Raspberries. Tomatoes. Peppers. Blueberries.
Our friends at Le Relais du Facteur serve local trout and other fish in different interesting ways. Trout terrine, unlike whole trout with eyeballs, might be safe for gan-gan.
The most magical thing I know about lentils is a poached salmon filet on top of cool lentil salad they used to serve in the summer at the Hay Adams Hotel in DC. Absolutely scrumptious. I might serve it to the Patreons with cantalope instead, also scrumptious and edgy enough for them.
One lunch would surely be a tarted up Salade Nicoise, possibly with individual fluted pate brisee cases, no potatoes, no anchovies, some toasted almonds. Plenty of haricots verts, peppers, tomato, hardboiled egg, etc.
I'd really make an effort to give them not-too-scary charcuterie, really simple pates, and grilled local pork sassidges, with grilled peppers and onions, for lunch. Gorgeous sliced tomatoes. Raspberry ice cream. (Actually I've fallen in love with homemade cherry/raspberry jam. Cherry/raspberry ice cream. Woof. With a suspicion of amaretto?) Cherries and ice cubes in a crystal bowl. Gigantic blueberry crumble with honey ice cream.
I'm a big devotee of salads, these days. Attempting one of black eyed peas, barley etc. which I will scarf but think not Ladies' Who Lunch Fancy Enough for the grannies. Who'd probably like big pink j-j-j-Jello salads but wouldn't be getting any from me.
What salads would you feed the grannies? What desserts?
Definitely Watergate salad just because it’s sooo them,and grape salad so easy or maybe a wedge salad ….anyone with half a brain could make that.
and dessert… Cherries jubilee, right up their alley..🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Does Fanny just want to show she is French and use French words loudly in her vlog.
HOW is this like a caberet?

Where is Curtsey and why have the chapel restorers been MIA?

Talk was of Isable coming back in May? Bets anyone? I cannot imagine with the absolutely decrepit state of the place she will wish to return.
Cabaret is sometimes used to describe a type of room seating for events, etc. I think it's when there are a number of small, usually round, tables, three or four of them grouped near each other.

Ladeda1957

But now it's back.....I can see it!
I thought Stephanie already gave out the dates? Or was that a fever dream?

ETA: Looks like she amended the second slide at the bottom with her email address to apply and an admonition to only apply if you meet the requirements. QUESTION: Does Marie meet all the requirements? Has she made lunch for 30-50 people?

View attachment 2895800

View attachment 2895801
Bossy bitch 🤬😂😆

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Is this the ultimate goal of the Poisonous Porcelain Prince Phi Phi? Does he want a Porcelain room built to mimic the one at Versailles?

• Wow
  • Haha

C'est moi

VIP Member
Imagine one of the hoarders/reorganise my life programmes that takes everything out of the house and takes over a gymnasium to sort it out and show how much stuff (including multiples of items) they have. C4 could set SJ up with a consultant, it could even be a mini series just around her and PJ. Would this even open the eyes of patreons?
I think even Stacey Solomon and Mr C (sort out your life) would run for the hills if they had to take on that job. Though Mr C would probably running as fast as he could to get away from Thrush's advances.

• Haha

Frenchie0810

VIP Member
These fellas know how to throw a party! If Fanny would stop wasting her money on crap, she could live a little more like they do. Granted, they are obviously millionaires, but they know where to put their money - quality first, then quantity. The food wasn't complicated, but well chosen and well presented. I loved the man in charge of the wait staff, he was so charming and just lit up the room with his generous smile! The attention to detail and planning was key. This couple appears very well matched. I had to watch it with the sound off while playing calming music for hubby who was having one of his episodes, but I looked up what they do for a living - a realtor with a background in historical architecture (eat your heart out PP!) and a professional interior decorator (again, eat your heart out PP and Fanny!) They have blended their careers with their lifestyle. I think I'm a bit jealous!
They also made it a point that they did not wish to "outshine their guests" and kept their hats for the party in check. Can you imagine Fanny or PhiPhi doing that?

• Heart