Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YoungAtHeart

Hubs lived in Jebal Hussein when it was a nicer area lol, married in the Greek Ortho church
Massive sidebar. Please indulge us. .
I’m so delighted to meet you here. I loved Jordan, but Irbid was a challenge. Great to meet you here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Observations from Thursday cd video
  • Did you notice that holiday from hygiene? Stephanie named the video as a taunt to tattle, “ it’s so much cleaner!”
  • She took video of the plane as it was a cheap flight. When she is taking her luxury flights, she obscures the name of the airline, and video of the airplane itself.
  • Greedy shopping addict cast member Snorts went to collect the Tureens likely paid for with Patreon funds that are being funneled into Stephanie Jarvis‘s personal accounts. Shopaholic. Snorts then asked to purchase four boxes of old books? Stephanie has at least 5000 books at the dump, many likely damp, and probably moldy, accumulated over the years and stuffed everywhere on the jump grounds. Miss Chatelaine cannot get through one day without spending money on an auction,Emmaus, Amazon, or eBay. He is such a useless waste of space.
  • if the gruesome twosome had just stopped, purchasing crap from auctions for one day, they can afford to have the patreon day celebrations catered. Alas, they are far too greedy and selfish to do so. They would rather spend their days frenetically spending ebegged money. Nonstop.
  • Snorts was barely touching Stephanie‘s hair, and Stephanie claimed that Philip was stroking her hair in the cab.Snorts look like he was stroking Stephanie’s hair, similar to the way that Stephanie pretends to stroke her mommy’s hair when she is trying to create the impression that Isabelle is mentally deficient.
  • I think disingenuous Permasmile is permaslimey in the manner in which she continually kisses the asses of Stephanie and Phillip.
  • Who thinks Philip is lying about paying only €200 for four cases of books? At least he has learned not to say €50. He wants to throw a portion of these books into the already cluttered guestrooms?
  • It is interesting that Stephanie has not worn the $2500 spinner necklace that Snorty purchase from Perma smile since the day she received it.
  • It appears that Stephanie‘s new strategy for the summer season is to wear charity clothing mixed in with her designer of the season, Boden. At some point, she will crack, and begin to routinely appear in €1000 dresses again, and she prances around the dump.
  • They do not need any more porcelain for guest dinners. Snorts must have at least 20 sets of porcelain by now. Stephanie has at least 20 sets of porcelain herself. they are just gluttonous. They attend one formal dinner a week at the dump. There are about 26 nights of formal dinners where the gruesome twosome have to be at the dump for the formal evening dinner. At this point, they could use a different set of China/porcelain every single week and not repeat a pattern.
  • Snorts has purchased how many tureens at this point? Stephanie has at least a dozen tureens herself. They are going crazy mismanaging and misappropriating Patreon funds given to help restore the dump, to fund their extravagant overspending and luxury lifestyle. They become so emboldened that they only try to hide a portion of their purchases. They are disgusting. Snorts is benefiting from taking advantage of elderly viewers that are at the same age as his beloved grandparents.. what losers.
  • Miss chatalaine spent more time strapping in his prized auction find tureen then the gruesome twosome ever have spent trying to restrain Ratso safely in the car so he won’t be crawling behind Stephanie’s back while the car is in motion.
  • The tureens and the auction buys will be forgotten within the next month, replaced with their latest expensive purchase of the day. How many hundreds of hours per month do Snorty and Fanny spend online shopping? I bet it is far more time than Stephanie spends editing her videos several times a week.
  • Why does Stephanie always complain about having to get up early from one of her free vacations/ trips?
  • Lots of filler driving footage.
  • does Philip have Stephanie’s credit card? Or checkbook? How is he always paying for all these purchases that he makes by himself when he can’t afford a stone for a second hand empty engagement ring, or even afford to treat himself to McDonald’s?
  • Interesting that Stephanie put heavily edited video in to pick Ratso “ happily” greeting her, likely after being amped up with treats from Stephanie. She still wants viewers to believe that Ratso loves her the best, despite leaving Leftalot Ratso more than 50% of the time that they’ve had the dog.The bitch is screeching at Ratso and still poking him in his bad eye with her huge man hand and fingers,
  • Poor Molly. She is looking really old and tired.Of course, Stephanie had to screech at Molly.
  • Click below to see Snorty dominating and manhandling a struggling Ratso who does not like Philip and does not want to be carried around by the loser.Finally, he has Ratso clutched by his stomach with his legs dangling, and the dog sadly just gives up for the moment.
  • Stephanie has a cutsey moment when she thrusts her giant man hands into a container to grab pretzels. For some reason, she believes that she appears adorable when she reaches out her big old man hands and grabs food constantly. What a weird woman.
  • Stephanie tries once again to convince viewers that she and cast member Philip or a match made in heaven because they like different types of pretzels.That is “how she knows they are right for each other.” WTF?
    All she really had to do was point out that she was wearing the pearl ring earlier in the video and gave it to Philip for him to wear. Sharing rings, jewelry,clothing, a shopping/ travel addiction, lying, grifting, abuse of dogs, and a love for porcelain, they are actually a match made in Hell.
  • Why is Vivian passing her dresses to Fanny and it “ fits paaaaarfectly.” Snorty will be wearing the denim jacket soon. He loved the embroidery on the jacket.
  • FRK has got to stop with her spiel “ this is from the worlds expensive vegetable garden.” What bullshit, most of the food that they serve at the dump is barely lukewarm, and it gets colder and colder as awkward Marie gives her long, winded speech about inane information about the prison ration meal she is about to serve.
  • did you notice it since the twinkle lights are low longer able to operate in the courtyard, that Amaury put about six spotlights in the courtyard, so it is not pitch black outside at night?

• View attachment 2898640View attachment 2898641
PERMASLIMEY 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

Never laughed so hard…
I kept talking to myself “permaslimey, permaslimey, permaslimey” it is just the perfect.
The perfect nickname the for ass licker Viv.

• Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Is it my imagination? I thought Fanny showed us the entrance and salon name when getting her nails done. Has she edited that out now? If so why?

• Wow

billybudd

VIP Member
I know less than nothing about Japanese cooking, to my enduring shame, except they have a Blue Zone of centenarians in Okinawa, who eat sweet potatoes, bok choy, green tea and fish, nothing fancy.
What I do know is that sashimi is not served in 3/4 of a cup (177 ml) of weird clear brown sauce.
@T Rex and I know others of you Ozzies actually can cook Japanese. I await your verdict on Marie's latest guest meal.

• Haha
  • Heart
We "tackled the renovation"........LOL! In what year was this?
---

I posted about this earlier....I got suckered into watching.
I won't ruin your good time, since it appears you'll be watching it.
Oh Hell nah! I knew it was click bait as soon as it popped up. I had to have sharp words with YouTube as I expressly set the damn thing to block Philly Blunt. I was simply snarking.

• Haha

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I'm picturing my arrival at the dump as a guest and this is my welcome:
  • An orange plastic fence.
  • A large mysterious dent in the lawn.
  • Storage units, always a welcoming site.
  • Scaffolding on the chapel.
  • Workers vehicles.
  • Weed choked gardens.
  • Rooms that are off limits due to structural problems.
  • Inconsistent and often mysterious food.
  • An unleashed hyper little dog (I don't trust most dogs)
  • A room with peeling wallpaper and mismatched everything.
  • No way to get a decent cup of coffee.
  • Boxed wine served in decanters containing lead.
I want my money back!
How will you be arriving? Uber?

• Haha

Kalessi

Chatty Member
Same, Billy. If you'd have told me ten years ago that today I'd be finding the purpose of my days would be to listen to live Supreme Court arguments about how many failing organs a pregnant woman must have before it's considered "o.k." to save her life or hear an attorney justify that a President of the United States should have immunity from ordering that his opponents be killed (and yes, I heard it live....this REALLY happened), I would not have believed you. My mind and my heart cannot hold much more, so I can't look beyond all of this, although I'm aware. It is dangerous times for us here in the US. And that's all I'll say.
I’m asking around to all my legal eagle friends if the Supreme Court can be sued. I think a class action brought against them by physicians would be in order. I’m being facetious of course, but think it would be appropriate at this time.

• Heart
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
lilliwaa2937
1 minute ago
amazing having a "cold", "flu" and being able to consume so much dairy. remarkable

@valeriejohnson5283
12 minutes ago
Good grief, yogurt is awful when you're sick! It will curdle even more in your stomach. NO vlogs! Just bed rest, lots of fluids, and homemade broths. Quit worrying about doing a vlog every day and worry about your health. Jeez

grammy8549
19 minutes ago
When you were last in London I thought you sounded slightly congested then. It's no wonder you are sick with all your gallivanting around

sinacarroll
3 minutes ago
How do you call yourself part French and spend the day sick with out at LEAST two scarves on!?!
emoji_u1f605.png
C'est pas possible!

THE MANIPULATION IS WORKING!
baylorsailor
25 minutes ago
Stephanie, it's ok to take a couple days off from Youtube as well so you can rest and get better. I would hate for you to get worse.

@karlanorvell9573
25 minutes ago
You do need to pace yourself better. You have a tendency to pack too many activities & trips into a very short time period. Please slow down a bit and REST. We would rather not have a daily video if you are sick and need rest
---
@lisaakinlabi
45 minutes ago
Stephanie you are a great example for work ethic. Nothing really stops you from keeping the work going regardless of how you feel
---
@shelbycooper7504
1 hour ago
Don’t worry about us Stephanie just rest up and get well

joycesalamone4601
1 minute ago
Steph- you do way too much! Did you wear a mask when you fly. It is so bad for you to try to keep up the pace you do. Start trying to have more quiet time ! We cant do without you. Just film a couple times a week instead of dailies. Really, we need you for our most relaxing entertainment

oldheadcook
5 minutes ago
Ok…..I am just a little younger then your Mother, my 3 children are 52/ 50 and 47…….I am also your video Mother…… slow down, take time for yourself, enjoy the present, you only have this. I understand you feel responsible to the people who are supporting you but we want you well and healthy,now do as I said
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮
@debragonser745
1 hour ago
I thought subscribers just liking and watching also helped with income? Am I wrong

@itzel1735
34 minutes ago
🩷 I believe it does. But not nearly at the levels necessary to restore the chapel

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
No.
Aunty and Uncle have uncovered their Merc.
Frk has given a good screen shot of Natty and Amaurys car reg.
The boot that the stolen Delorme sheets were put in is a taxi based in the Wimbledon area.

Why was Davy in the UK?
No sign of the fiesta. Fanny’s lies and time lines are a map on her face.
1714053482576.gif

1714053398249.gif

1714053101350.jpeg

1714052771100.jpeg

1714052703874.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

billybudd

VIP Member
This was the video I watched of Rosieres several weeks ago - is this the one you're talking about? She seemed to believe it was a fox that attacked and killed their beloved turkey as well as some of the other chickens. She was nursing one along in this video.

No, this one opened with a tour of the empty outside poultry areas, including an old out building they'd built a run out of. Thank you for your search.
Rendering domestic animals helpless and then not protecting them against predators makes me pretty mad.
If this has happened for a second time at Rosieres, I just don't know what to say.
She's an awful disaster whore, ugh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

M&MsMom

VIP Member
It shows how much interest she takes in the kitchen garden. It’s beetroot central. All the lovely heirloom rainbow ones, too.
I don't particularly care for beets....BUT at a farmer's market last year, I bought a bunch of heirloom ones and it totally turned me around, so much so that I tried yelllow beets this winter and liked them. The heirloom ones had such a sweet flavor, I just loved them! The market opens for the season this weekend and I've already texted the farm I got them from last year to ask if they will be there and if they will have them again yes, they will!

• Heart
  • Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Didn't Dan help out last season... I remember he cooked food and brought it with him.
I don't think so. Last year, Stuart and Andrew the Puff did most of the food, didn't they? Probably had some help, too, but it was primarily the two of them.

• Heart

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
1714136817656.png

Haaa good Good somebody actually painted the crappy Ieka doors. Anyone else got heated by the condensing tone Thrush uses with Marie as if dismissing a servant at dinner time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Putting two and two together and ending up somewhere crazy (it's the very early hours of Sunday morning and I can't sleep so forgive me):

1. I seem to remember that PhiPhi made a comment about a possible addition to their family.........
2. Fanny is almost certainly past childbearing age........
3. They knew they were going to SA and had arranged a visit to an orphanage......
4. Some countries will only favour adoption applications from married or engaged couples......
5. Ergo, a rushed engagement just prior to the SA trip ??????
6. Maybe turned down flat at the orphanage.
7. A definite cooling off by them both since their return to France.

A crazy suggestion?

Just think of what a money spinner that little scheme would have been. I would not put anything past them.
The addition to the family was Ratso!

• Haha

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
YT must advise you need a face to get traffic... surely a pretty picture of the seating area finished would have been nicer..?
---

Britain's fascination with India?? Was a bit more to it all than that Stephanie you ignoramus...
---

Is it sped up or is she on speed?
I noticed the speedy delivery too. I think it was sped up. Why?

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
I love, love love, cilantro! Can’t imagine having the gene that causes you not to like it?! I heard that sometime ago ..it’s a thing. You really can’t have Mexican food or most South American food without it.
Yeah tastes like soap to me ☹

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
No, this one opened with a tour of the empty outside poultry areas, including an old out building they'd built a run out of. Thank you for your search.
Rendering domestic animals helpless and then not protecting them against predators makes me pretty mad.
If this has happened for a second time at Rosieres, I just don't know what to say.
She's an awful disaster whore, ugh.
Oooohhh....you jogged my memory. There was an older vlog, I just instantly thought of this one I posted because it was more recent (three or four weeks ago!). I don't have the strength to go through her vlogs and try and find that older one, though! There are so many of theirs I haven't watched but every once and awhile, she shows up on my feed somehow as a recommendation.

• Heart