Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsMuir

Chatty Member
I don’t know what a stinkbug smells like, but I do have what I call super smell. I’ve heard it tends to happen to people that get migraines.🤷‍♀️
Same with my daughter, she says the super smell ability can also be a curse

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Kalessi

Chatty Member
I'd call them Preppy or Sloane Ranger, part of that sister wives vibe. They match the lobster golf loafers.
---

So the Sewist throws in the towel.
No more Disneybound costume junkets led by Fiona at €2100 a pop.
Dommage.

You need a REAL dragon to get the job done…DRACARYS!! First I’m sending him to the farmhouse to put us all out of our misery.
But, yours is pretty cute.
---
I'd call them Preppy or Sloane Ranger, part of that sister wives vibe. They match the lobster golf loafers.
---

So the Sewist throws in the towel.
No more Disneybound costume junkets led by Fiona at €2100 a pop.
Dommage.

You need a REAL dragon to get the job done…DRACARYS!!
But, yours is pretty cute.
Jesus H. Christ......is Fanny running from an alien abduction, on speed or has she overdosed on her DayQuil medication and “robo-tripping/skittling” from the dextromethorphan. I didn't understand a word that woman spewed at lightning speed. :eek:o_O👽
She makes me sick for so many reasons.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Ooof, if marinara threw you for a loop, here in Southern Louisiana the descendants of our original Italian community refer to any red sauce as “red gravy”. In the part of Louisiana where I was raised a red gravy would be a savory tomato gravy intended to be served over fresh hot “cat’s head” biscuits. The name of the biscuit comes from their size, not ingredients.😂
Thank you - every day’s a school day! Just the sort of info I simply love.

(I do know how to spell marinara - autocorrect decided marina was what I meant in my post and I didn’t notice…grrrr, a plague of silly typos!)

• Heart
  • Haha

T Rex

VIP Member
Bossy bitch 🤬😂😆
How FRK sees Patreon Days:

Vice reality (with the Selmar look alike- I know I posted it years ago, but it is still funny- Dan on guitar, Fanny in the tank top, Gerry in the Miami Jersey and Kat is the bald chick- oh, the nostalgia of Patreon Days past!):

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
What kind of fundraiser was it? Did they buy their place at the table? Were items auctioned? How was money raised?
Doesn't that organization only benefit listed properties? If so, why yhe F were those shitheads in attendance? Was she invited to bloviate about her grift?
Perhaps she was representing John and his more important chateau. I noticed she bought the cardigan to match her nails!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

billybudd

VIP Member
"Hey guys! I am looking for some extra help for our Patreon Days this year! You will be working alongside me to prepare lunch for 3 days!"
Nope. That is a hard pass from me.
Working alongside you, Stephanie Jarvis, is what W.E.B. DuBois would call a "psychological wage" of whiteness. Your implication that nearness to you confers so much access, status, and prestige that no wage will be required is exceptionally exploitative and vile. You are a natural fascist. Shame on you.

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Christ if you are right it doesn’t say a lot about the standard of procedures from Harley Street clinics. Not a good advert at all. Maybe she had to go there for corrective procedures from previous back street bodges.
I reckon she just goes into one of the walk in shops on the Fulham Road she thinks being in Chelsea makes it classy and she can have lots of filler for £198

• Haha

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
Same with my daughter, she says the super smell ability can also be a curse
My husband is a super smeller and super taster. It really is a blessing and a curse. I get tired of him complaining about smells I don't even notice. He should have been a perfumer or a sommelier.

• Heart
  • Haha

C'est moi

VIP Member
There are huge antique/brocante events held regularly in Montpellier, Bezier, Nimes and Avignon (s coast france). With the two storage containers there is now more room for SJ and PJ to put stuff (who cares about renos), how long before the Porsche is heading that way, using a visit to Tante etc as an excuse.
NOOOOO!

• Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Like the kitchen, they are dragging that master suite out as long as possible for content. I am surprised they make enough money to afford all this.
They will do a pool next and long term they will want to flip it. They have done it up for free really, but they will not double their money like in the past. I think they paid 1 million for it even fully renovated with a pool what will it be worth? They have made money from her on line courses, the candles I think were less profitable.

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
Just realized my post sounds as if I've never had a grilled cheese sandwich lol. Tonight I think I'll make grilled cheese with caramelized onions.
You know what I never thought of grilling a supermarket sandwich this is a great idea 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
If cilantro tastes like soap, you could be a supertaster Or it could just be your genetics.

Somewhere between 4 and 14 percent of the U.S. population find cilantro to be soapy on the palate. So while it isn't rare, it is a small percentage of people
Are You a Supertaster if Cilantro Tastes Like Soap?
The answer can be yes and no. About 25 percent of the population are thought to be supertasters. So obviously, while you can be both a supertaster and averse to cilantro, like me, you can also just have the anti-cilantro thing, like my mom. There is clearly some overlap, but in and of itself, an aversion to cilantro does not necessarily indicate supertasting, and you would need to do further exploration to determine if you are one, or both. And the level varies greatly.

Because there is not just one gene involved, the severity of cilantro aversion seems to vary from person to person

POV: You take one bite of cilantro and your mouth tastes like you’ve bitten into a bar of soap. Sound familiar? If so, you're not alone. Folks on team 'cilantro-on-the-side-please' tend to find that the herb tastes more like laundry detergent than a deliciously fresh and peppery plant.
And while plucking it off your every bowl of pho feels like a dreadful curse given how much yum you know cilantro should bring, Inna A. Husain, MD, the medical director of laryngology at Community Hospital in Munster, Indiana, says it may have a silver lining...depending on how you look at it.

According to Dr. Husain, having a distaste for cilantro does not necessarily a picky eater make. Rather, it has everything to do with your genetic composition. "Some folks simply have a different genetic makeup that makes them perceive the flavor of cilantro—and other ingredients—as soapy," she says. What's more, this may be indicative of being a “supertaster,” or someone whose sense of taste is more intense than average.

https://www.eatingwell.com/article/8068382/why-cilantro-taste-like-soap/

Check to see if you are a supertaster.
---

Stephanie Jarvis likely fall into the category of a non-taster, a person who experiences minimal flavor. That is why she can eat like a trash panda. 25% of the population in the United States is classified as a non-taster. 50% of the population is classed as Regular tasters, and the last 25% are classified as super tasters.

That is why for 75% of the cd audience, Stephanie‘s opinions about how wonderful food taste really means nothing to them because she taste only minimal amount of flavoring or foods. They need to be wary about excepting her opinion about restaurants, food and recipes, because it is likely that 75% of them will not have the same culinary experience.

• The flavor of food is not something we actually sense, but is created in our brain based on what we taste with our mouth and smell with our nose (2).
  • Taste, smell, and flavor are distinctly different from each other. Our sense of taste is built into our genes and can be observed in newborn children within six months of birth, whereas recognizing smells is a learned experience (2).
  • There are five well-recognized tastes: Sweet, salty, sour, bitter, and umami (a savory, meaty taste). There is also growing acceptance of fat as a sixth basic taste (3).
SMELL
In contrast to the small number of basic tastes, humans are able to recognize more than 10,000 different odors. Unlike taste, humans are amazingly sensitive to smell.

• We are able to detect the aroma of certain volatile compounds at the level of one part per trillion, and a few at levels even 1000 times lower. To give you a better “sense” of what this means, one part per trillion is equivalent to one second in 32,000 years!
  • Our exquisite sense of smell apparently evolved to help in locating food as well as avoid consuming spoiled food before tasting it.
  • You may have experienced your sensitivity to smell when you detected a natural gas leak. Gas companies add a trace of a very smelly volatile sulfur-containing compound called methyl mercaptan to natural gas so we can detect even very small leaks. Humans are able to detect this compound at 2 parts per billion, which is a very small amount, but still 1000 times more concentrated than one part per trillion.
  • Non-tasters like hot spicy foods, and usually require more seasoning to make it taste good. This is true except for salt. Because salt masks bitterness, super-tasters tend to consume more sodium than non-tasters (11).
  • Some of the compounds we can smell at levels of a part per trillion and lower include those in green bell pepper, mold, roasted oats, and, the record holder, another sulfur-containing compound formed in boiled seafood.
I also can not tolerate the taste of artificial sweetners, even monk fruit, stevia. It all tastes and smells awful to me .and its everywhere.

• Heart