The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie Jarvis truly believes that she is invincible and is becoming more and more reckless in her gluttony and reckless spending. it was interesting to hear Marie state that Maria had asked for the stove to be turned into a countertop for the previous two years, but nothing had ever been done. Why not? Why didn’t take so many years to get the stove fitted with the new countertop?
Because Amaury is sooooo busy building the Grande Salon paneling still, again, forever and ever, never will be finished in my lifetime!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There is nothing wrong with Fanny apart from a paralysed face that is so over filled it looks ridiculous. She has shown herself getting poached eggs from Marie twice.

Surrounded by flowers and grifted porcelain and a a building site.

You would never guess that her favourite sound is tapping of a hammer-it is a noise rarely heard at her Chateau.

What a twit to spend 400k-500k on a chapel when the house is a complete disgrace.

That lasagna the colour of the meat is disgusting. If you don't eat dairy make something else.

She is so fake and pathetic.

MarIE has come back to Lie Land but it is so boring these days as she has gone from friend to hired help. No on else comes and she must be so lonely and bored. I feel for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Cheese on toast, the Chapel renovations are going to cost MORE than her Shitoo is worth! It would have been far less expensive to raze the entire structure and build new. SMH- for that amount of money, she could have had the Shitoo structural issues sorted, the roof and the facade redone (which would help with the damp), and still had some money left. Priorities- Fanny's are completely whacked!
Didn’t Dirty Derek put a new roof on the chapel? Granted it wouldn’t have been covered under the 10 year insurance policy, she still should’ve reached out to the original contractor. A slate roof should last longer than her lifetime.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t know what a stinkbug smells like, but I do have what I call super smell. I’ve heard it tends to happen to people that get migraines.🤷‍♀️
I have a heightened sense of smell. So does himself. We both suffer from migraines, though himself is a more recent occurrence. I often get a whiff of something and will search for the source until I find it. Himself can smell a stinky bug without even knowing there's one about. When we were skiing back in January every evening we'd get back to the apartment and could smell a stinky bug. We searched and searched convincing ourselves it couldn't be possible in a ski resort with all the snow and ice. One evening he was messing about with his backpack and through the mesh front pocket I could see something moving around. And then the smell hit me... he'd brought the fucker on holiday with us. He had been showing it the sights across the Italian alps daily. It was despatched.

They release the scent when they sense danger. Possibly what many people don't know is at the same time the secrete a liquid. It's a poison. A mild poison but a poison all the same. If it gets onto damaged or sensitive skin it stings like hell. Himself can attest to this. Which is why no stinky bug survives at his hands!

www.pestworld.org/.../occasional-invaders/stink-bugs

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Whoops! Stephanie forgot that she was faking being sick, watch below as she scrambles to save her story.line about being ill and then immediately goes into the ongoing chapel grift campaign,

SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SETTING THE STAGE;/ STORYLINE TO EBEG FOR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS MORE EUROS/DOLLARS FOR THE CHAPEL ( of course, paid to her personally in her slush fund.)
being done now this is incredibly
5:59
uplifting even in my current
I know L
6:02
lot it's absolutely marvelous because of
6:05
course this was another problem that we
6:07
discovered when we were working on the
6:09
chapel it hadn't been included in the
6:10
original quote we found leaks in two
6:13
places one of them very serious and this
6:15
has been a major problem at every step
6:18
of the way the original renovation costs
6:20
were half a million
6:22
500,000 and in fact it's going up all
6:25
the time because of things like this

THE CALCULATED EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION CONTINUES: she even attempts to look like she is barely holding back fake tears

6:29
it it's quite heart-wrenching but
6:32
because of all of you who adopted a star
6:35
because of all of my patrons of the
6:37
Shadow Diaries and because of the
6:39
sponsors of these videos I am able to
6:41
just say to the architect yes let's keep
6:43
on going let's repair the roof let's
6:46
ensure that the work we're doing inside
6:48
gets protected

---
I love the way the scripted version changes Chateau Diaries to Shadow Diaries, how true!
---
Didn’t Dirty Derek put a new roof on the chapel? Granted it wouldn’t have been covered under the 10 year insurance policy, she still should’ve reached out to the original contractor. A slate roof should last longer than her lifetime.
So much of what was done to the buildings in Derek's time, seems to have been done cheaply and shoddily and none of it stood the test of twenty years. Maybe Daddy was just like his daughter and spent as little as possible and when he did spend, he threw money down a drain and wasted thousands.
---
Remember that Stephanie has ebegged and collected over 4 times more in patreon funds and star grifting than she has ever invested in the dump herself.
Do you think she has invested anything in her own home EVER? In the early days, it seems that Derek, Nic, and then, Potty, were always bailing her out and her aunt was always giving her furniture and furnishings. I really wonder if she has ever paid for anything herself except for very expensive clothes, travel, and fripperies, and, for those, only until the patrons turned up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did anyone else catch Billy trolling Amaury et al yesterday. He rigged up a debris pusher on his telescoping lift and “accidentally” caught a large wire and dragged it across the room until it parted. “Take that Fanny, my convent doesn’t disintegrate when I catch a wire!”😈

IMG_6784.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The only positive thing I can say about PJS lasagne is that is was hot when brought to the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have a heightened sense of smell. So does himself. We both suffer from migraines, though himself is a more recent occurrence. I often get a whiff of something and will search for the source until I find it. Himself can smell a stinky bug without even knowing there's one about. When we were skiing back in January every evening we'd get back to the apartment and could smell a stinky bug. We searched and searched convincing ourselves it couldn't be possible in a ski resort with all the snow and ice. One evening he was messing about with his backpack and through the mesh front pocket I could see something moving around. And then the smell hit me... he'd brought the fucker on holiday with us. He had been showing it the sights across the Italian alps daily. It was despatched.

They release the scent when they sense danger. Possibly what many people don't know is at the same time the secrete a liquid. It's a poison. A mild poison but a poison all the same. If it gets onto damaged or sensitive skin it stings like hell. Himself can attest to this. Which is why no stinky bug survives at his hands!

[COLOR=%s]www.pestworld.org/.../occasional-invaders/stink-bugs[/COLOR]
Bloody stink bugs, we've had an invasion of them in the past. Use to dread it if the dogs ever got near one and they'd often regret it. Try having one of the buggers flying around the room avoiding being caught.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Bloody stink bugs, we've had an invasion of them in the past. Use to dread it if the dogs ever got near one and they'd often regret it. Try having one of the buggers flying around the room avoiding being caught.
We have them in Australia too, they’ve been shocking this summer, all my fruit trees were inundated. Had to get the strong pesticide out which we hate doing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
FFS..PhiPhi says that Marie told him to just mix together all of the cheeses in the fridge to act as a substitute for parmesan cheese ..how can they be that dense?
Smugtwat also said the Parmesan was in the freezer. I always keep a piece of Parmesan in the freezer as it can be grated from frozen. Surely the twits know this is possible.
Using great thick slices of unripe unprepared tomato instead of sheets of lasagna. This was in no way lasagna. It was nasty mince and tomato goo
The patrons are now paying for containers to store all the crap from the big room.
Next dinner service to become a family. What is wrong with the shopaholics? Smugtwat has a huge check list to ensure all cousins of the sets he is collecting are reunited. Get rid of the masseur and get a team from Better help in immediately.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Fanny clearly is taking notes from here…..saying she’d travelled too much, must panel the salon….has a dirty kitchen, yet still has not addressed the fact that she is engaged to this……even the tulips have lost the will to live. And wtf is going on on the top of his head. Looks like area 51….
A086F98A-B050-4E73-8F6B-06E1B74AD0CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Smugtwat also said the Parmesan was in the freezer. I always keep a piece of Parmesan in the freezer as it can be grated from frozen. Surely the twits know this is possible.
Using great thick slices of unripe unprepared tomato instead of sheets of lasagna. This was in no way lasagna. It was nasty mince and tomato goo
The patrons are now paying for containers to store all the crap from the big room.
Next dinner service to become a family. What is wrong with the shopaholics? Smugtwat has a huge check list to ensure all cousins of the sets he is collecting are reunited. Get rid of the masseur and get a team from Better help in immediately.
The only storage containers these tits need.

1714216763117.png

I hope the patrons are content with paying out for heavy duty storage for all of their auction aquisitions.

I take it she's going to live in that Boden cardi until it walks off on its own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
First too dirty, and now too much travel? We are her content creators and should start charging her ass.
Hey, mama, those Paris lawyers you wanted to sue us for the poop stain pic? Still on retainer?
🎯
@TorontoGWM ❤
1714217893432.jpeg

For someone who is so ill, she is well moisturised and glowy.
There is nothing wrong with Fanny apart from a paralysed face that is so over filled it looks ridiculous.
How To Avoid Shiny Skin From Botox
Light refraction is a significant factor when receiving Botox treatments for forehead wrinkles. The skin can become too smooth if the forehead is injected with too much neurotoxin or receives too frequent treatments. This unnatural evenness causes light to reflect on the forehead and appear shiny. The best way to avoid this issue is to find an experienced and skilled injector who understands the amount and frequency your unique makeup and issues require. Inexperienced aesthetic injectors can accidentally overuse the treatment, creating an unwanted, shiny appearance. Working with a practiced and skilled injector can help you avoid any “fake” appearance and keep your skin healthy and vibrant.

7127177B-91AB-40D8-94EA-6BA8C62D2F29.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.