The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really know who here is the creator of that Lancelot Instagram, which is hilarious, by the way.
But did you notice who's following? None other than Baby (a.k.a. fake spawn of Tess)

1714183605004.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Made me think of a french Quebec parody soap I used to watch back in the day I was living in Montreal called "La p'tite vie" in which ThĆ©rĆØse has been trying all her life to make "patĆ© chinois" aka cottage pie/shepherd's pie. Which is "steak, blĆ© d'inde, patates. (minced/grounded steak, sweetcorn and mash potatoes) and she would have all sort of way to show us, instead of putting them in layers she would put them side by side or the mash under the sweetcorn and under the meat. And, that's the character image and incidentally I sort of think of Marie with her lasagne also because ThĆ©rĆØse is the sort of insecure character and totally stressed out too.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Donā€™t you love how Stephanie has been eating a ton of dairy, her sick voice lapses frequently, she happily mingled with Marie and Philip, in order to pass herā€ cold/ fluā€ to them, wanders around the ground to the dump in her pajamas, and a blanket, happily sucks down hot chocolate made with milk, eats cheese, yogurt from her new antique cup, and heavily reads in a clear voice to Philip in the kitchen, as well as speaking, normally when doing her in video advertisement. Her illness sure does come on suddenly. It also seems to leave quite frequently also, when convenient..Hmmmmmmmmm.

There are lots of viewer comments, telling her to get back in bed, stop, eating dairy, stop wandering the grounds, and rest. She has done none of those things. It is almost like Stephanie was faking her illness.Wheeeeeee! When will the viewers ever wise up and clue in to the lying, manipulative grifter?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
@user-oi7dx8tu1f
27 minutes ag
Shopaholics.

joycestempa5647
48 minutes ago
Main living room - whatā€™s going on in there? Why havenā€™t you been talking about whatā€™s holding up the installation of the new panels? Are the repairs that extensive? Do they affect the rooms upstairs? Do they affect the exterior walls? Has any of that work been done behind the scenes? It seems like itā€™s been at least a year since you explained what the problem is and how itā€™s being resolvedā€¦..or have I simply missed every video about it? How do you manage guests without having that room functional, especially when the weather isnā€™t warm enough for them to sit out on the terrace. Are they sitting in the small library room insteadā€¦the dark one with the heavy drapery and the Alice in Wonderland bathroom

1. kevinjewell233
    57 minutes ago
    Remember when you have a cold that dairy and red meat create phlegm...they are off limits for every cold in the ideal world

maggieziehl9290
57 minutes ago
Stay off the diary.

šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Jayrose59
1 hour ago
It would be good to have another ADOPT A STAR campaign when the new stars are put on the restored vault.
---
šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

@lanclincunningham12
1 hour ago
Get well the whole world needs you Stephanie.

Deluded dumbarse award goes to Lanclincunningham who thinks the WHOLE WORLD NEEDS Fanny. wtf

Best idea EVER award goes to maggieziehl who advises Fanny to "Stay off the DIARY" lol. šŸ˜ Yes, PLEASE.
Stay off the Chateau Diaries forever and never ever show your pumped-up lying face again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Don't miss. Two storage bins arrived to store everything in the grund salon. Could it be they are actually going to start work????? Also don't you have to go through the grund salon to get to the winter salon? She is still having guests in the winter salon
You can also walk outside across the courtyard, through the tacky hallway by the Marquis Suite, and enter the Winter Salon through the back entrance. If they really all starting construction on the GS there should be no guests staying inside a construction site, especially when they are doing integral structural work on the building.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sure you're correct, but in my opinion letting her lasagna rest WILL NOT help that lasagna. It looks like refried beans. It lacks cheese, which should be through the lasagna, not just on top. It just looks nasty!
*I'm assuming the tomato topped 1/3 of it is for Lord Douchebag.........I can think of a hundred different things to top a lasagna with that would be better than out of season tomatoes that would still give the lasagna some integrity.
As a lactose intolerant who lurves cheese (some are okay and some are not), I am not buying that Trixie made his "casserole" (I refuse to refer to this monstrosity as a lasagna) with "soy cream". That ish separates like a mofo when heat is applied- believe me, I've tried many brands of it, and it always ends in disaster. Even in rural France, one can find Valio, Matin-Leger, Candia, and Lactel who offer "grandlait dƩlactosƩ" (lactose-free milk.) Trixie portrays himself as a delicate flower who has no issues scarfing down creme brulee (my stomach cringes every time he eats it), bucketfuls of pineapple yogurt (while lactose intolerant people can eat Greek yogurt in moderation, they certainly cannot in the quantities he ingested in South Africa!), gelato and hot chocolate. Whilst Trixie COULD have made a bechamel sauce with lactose-free milk, he was too busy reading Tattle, bidding on more crap on eBay and reading his new books to be arsed with putting in any effort, so threw together a casserole (with regular old milk or cream he found in the fridge.) FRK said it smelled like her childhood. Aww! My mum was (and still is, bless her heart) a shyte cook as well- so I understood the nostalgia. Ah the memories- sitting at the dinner table until 10PM while my mum ranted on about WHY I needed to eat dinner and starving children in China... Just a random plate of slop topped with tomatoes- seems legit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Itā€™s funny today my sister and I were questioning the pronunciation of a word and it turns out you can Google the pronunciation as a matter, fact, we were both incorrect
I did this last night , Iā€™m reading Susannah Constantines book and she spent her childhood living in a house at Belvoir Castle and I knew it wasnā€™t pronounced Be-l-v-oir so I googled it and itā€™s Beaver šŸ˜‚šŸ„³šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Now Marie . . . when I give you the signal, enter stage left with my breakfast tray . . . hang on a minute while I get the camera in place, ready, action. :rolleyes:

She doesn't enter the chapel because . . . she doesn't want the chapel restorers, 'seeing me like this'. However, it's quite all right for her viewers to see her 'like this'. Absolutely no logic. :rolleyes: x 2.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Her 3rd illness in the past week which hit ā€œ very suddenlyā€ and she classified as man flu? Watch her dramatic overacting as she swallows hard and tries to fake a sick voice. She will not be receiving a BAFTA ( British Academy film award) anytime soon. Click and watch 15 seconds of bad acting.Weird how her illnesses suddenly disappear when traveling, shopping, attending auctions or parties. She needs to be studied by a team of medical researchers. Perhaps faking illnesses is a symptom of lead poisoning ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦OR GRIFTING.

Add in her manipulative scripted wordsā€¦..

welcome to a
0:09
sick day at laand it's not always
0:12
sunshine and flowers and roses
actually
0:16
it is sunshine it's a very nice day when
0:18
I feel a bit brighter we can try and
0:20
venture out for some fresh air I was
0:23
really ill last night it hit very
0:27
suddenly it's basically a man flu which
0:30
means that it's a cold but I'm convinced
0:32
it's the flu because how can a cold be
0:35
this bad
um philli is looking after me
0:38
really well he's brought me a yogurt and
0:41
a hot honey and lemon which is bound to
0:44
cure me in no time at all and I think
0:46
this is my body telling me that perhaps
0:49
when I glance back at the last few weeks
0:51
of Vlogs I may slightly have overdone it
0:55
what with Japan and London and
0:57
everything happening here so I'm going
0:59
to try and spend the day as much as
1:01
possible in bed relaxing and

and I can still
1:03
get on with work here I can just get on
1:05
with editing

Poor Orphanie.

---
For someone who is so ill, she is well moisturised and glowy.
---
Click to see Stephanieā€™s scripted storyline of being lured to the kitchen by fake fiancĆ© cast member Snorty because he misses her and wants her company while he cooks? She tries to act ā€œcutesy.ā€ I was snug in my bedā€¦ trying to act coyā€¦.Her sick voice goes from sick to normal, sick to normal. Such a bad actor. Such bullshit.

Loser shopaholic lures Stephanie downstairs with yet more new porcelain purchases to display on camera. Stephanie pretends to let surprise and asks him, ā€œ these new auction purchases?ā€ More Marie Antoinette porcelain patterns. You are watching 2 of the most greedy, useless, workshy people in the world.

Snorty tries to claim that they were ā€œ freeā€? SUCH PATHOLOGICAL LIARS, NO WONDER PHI PHIā€™S PARENTS REFUSE TO BE SEEN IN VIDEOS,

I can't believe you got
3:59
this Philip this is one of your auction
4:01
finds oh and that came with the other
4:04
thing that I was interested in just a
4:05
little freebie these are both made by
4:08
Bernardo but they're both reproductions
4:10
of older s porcelain this one was made
4:14
for Mar anet this pattern
4:17
for and this one was for Madame duari in
4:21
the apartment that we went to visit
4:23
actually at the end of last year

They have yet another set of china that they havenā€™t shown or used yet.
that I haven't show
4:26
dinner service oh yeah we haven't used
4:28
it yet and we also have have I think
4:30
just one plate in the other one and
4:33
Phillips discovered to my great joy that
4:37
this holds exactly one velvetizer latte

I HOPE Snorty is COMPLETELY BALD BY THE END OF THIS YEAR.THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY HIDING THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF EUROS/DOLLARS IN AUCTION PURCHASES FROM VIEWERS.

Again I say, there is no such thing as free at an auction. They've pulled this before . . . the time they bought the bed from the hotel and they said the length of fabric was free.

The vessel was more than likely from a boxed lot. People want to clear a whole lot of unrelated smalls and put them in one lot to sell.

And now Philip has discovered Etsy . . . providing him with another online source to bring more tit into the dump.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Now Marie . . . when I give you the signal, enter stage left with my breakfast tray . . . hang on a minute while I get the camera in place, ready, action. :rolleyes:

She doesn't enter the chapel because . . . she doesn't want the chapel restorers, 'seeing me like this'. However, it's quite all right for her viewers to see her 'like this'. Absolutely no logic. :rolleyes: x 2.
Ironically, that was the one meal of FRK's that looked good as of late!

I did find that remark funny. How many times now has Fanny awoken in the afternoon, just put the grubby make-up stained coat over her night clothes and run out the chapel to film? I am guessing someone finally told her that the workers felt uncomfortable with her just barging in unannounced.

For someone who is so ill, she is well moisturised and glowy.
Ironically, when I am ill, this is the rare time I DON'T give two forks about my skincare routine (which I am generally religious about)! I mean, I will get my sick bum up, brush my teeth, take a shower, wash my face, put on night cream and eye cream, clean pajamas and go back to bed. I don't get sick very often, and while Mr. T Rex does try when I do, he knows full well to just leave me a Gatorade on my nightstand table and go on about his day.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@susanakurdi3563
23 minutes ago
You should stay in bed if you are so ill..don't give your germs to everyone else
@jpfalkenberg8801

lizarce272

33 minutes ago (edited)
Wrong to have milk/ diary products with a cold/ flu. You should be inside resting instead of outdoors looking sick. Stop talking and rest. Again! You up! You arenā€™t really that sick if you can video and narrateā€¦..sorry.

15 minutes ago
A suggestion. Something I learnt at Mount Sinai hospital Toronto (I was in Cancer care, chemo etc and after care for 14 yrs) Any time with a flu, cold assoc. W fever.. Stop all dairy products. They build up the mucus, stuffy nose and chest. Also spikes fever.. It's a medical fact. And I want you all well. You are very much a part of my daily routine..

bartonone2005
17 minutes ago
My heart goes out to you, Stephanie!! I find it hard to accept managing any kind of illness. It's as if my body has suddenly decided to betray me. Anyway, enough about me, I sincerely hope you feel better very soon. Philip, Marie, and Lancelot are taking very good care of you
---
ntakovacj3644
40 minutes ago
Stephanie is ill but hasn't lost her appetite! Does that mean it's a cold?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

I did find that remark funny. How many times now has Fanny awoken in the afternoon, just put the grubby make-up stained coat over her night clothes and run out the chapel to film? I am guessing someone finally told her that the workers felt uncomfortable with her just barging in unannounced.

Ironically, when I am ill, this is the rare time I DON'T give two forks about my skincare routine (which I am generally religious about)! I mean, I will get my sick bum up, brush my teeth, take a shower, wash my face, put on night cream and eye cream, clean pajamas and go back to bed. I don't get sick very often, and while Mr. T Rex does try when I do, he knows full well to just leave me a Gatorade on my nightstand table and go on about his day.
I'm almost never ill either, and when I am, the last thing I want is company. I do not want food, pampering or anything. Just me, my bed, a bottle of water and some meds (if needed).

• Heart

What? No weird pre-chewed brown gelatinous lasagna from Mr. T Rex when youā€™re feeling ill?! Why surely thatā€™s a miracle cure!

• Haha
Good point. Why didnā€™t Stephanie have a test to make sure she didnā€™t have Covid if she was truly sick. Or is it TB?

elisabeth6108
56 minutes ago
Thought I had a cold this week - surprised to test positive for covid. I have more than half a dozen friends who have had covid in the last few months and we all brought it home from different trips.

• Wow
  • Haha
Another Etsy auction buy is revealed! A new silver pot for a plant ( which pathological liar Phillip claims was 15 euros) Does the porcelain loser ever stop shopping?He greedily wants to purchase several more baskets. unbelievable. Stephanie shows off all the gluttony nonstop and has other huge portions of her gluttony, but still eBegs nonstop for more free money from people ( meaning of which are on restricted incomes). View attachment 2899984
This is the pot for PhiPhi:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Her face is so shiny it looks as if she has given it a once over with the Foreo but that's not possible because she is sooo ill.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.