The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In last night Cd comments section.
Why does Fanny deserve everything according to the blind viewers ? There is no sense of reward for spending other people’s money.
Or was someone trying to call her out.....but coated first with sugar?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They are always telling people to have a plan !
You are one smart cookie so I knew you would have a plan !!!
It was a hot night indeed and I bet you had a hot drive down too !
We had the air con going all the way.
And we have been keeping an eye on the weather conditions with the CCTV.

My sister in law and her partner live in Dunach which is about 50 mins from Castlemaine.
When I asked her what her disaster plan is, she said they would stay and defend the house.
I was stunned. Totally bonkers, the pair of them.

Our old next door neighbours in Melbourne built a house up at Mt. Macedon.
Construction had literally just been completed and the property was burnt to the ground on Ash Wednesday, 1983.
They were nearly killed coming down the mountain trying to avoid cars that had come off the road in the smoke.

The same day, cousins who used to live at lower Macedon were forced to seek shelter at the Macedon pub which is at the summit. They had left it too late to leave their property.The SES said they would try to save their house, dental practice and livestock. The wife and one daughter loaded precious things into the ute and drove up to the pub. Meanwhile her husband and other daughter were in Melbourne and weren't allowed into the area. The fire came right up to the pub. They were safe but ironically a burning tree came down on the ute smashing the valuables in back of the ute and yet the house was saved. Within a matter of weeks the husband suffered a cerebral haemorrhage, believed to exacerbated by the stress of almost losing his wife, daughter and home.

I have a distant relative who was killed when bushfires went through Warrandyte.
The family evacuated but he went back to retrieve things from the house.
He was trapped when the fire approached the house so he climbed into the water tank and was boiled alive.

Castlemaine is essentially in a valley.
If a fire came through on a day like today with high temperatures and strong winds . . . it is potentially fatal.
We love our cottage and have done a lot of work to it and have plans to do so much more.
However, it is not worth risking our lives for.
---
Maybe he’s going to open a restaurant with the puffs.
Maybe Hell will freeze over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I agree with you, this is another tactic. I actually can't wait for the fun to begin. This is going to be a goldmine for Tattler's!
I don't like rings which tell of my partnership status, but if a bloke gave me a ring with the middle missing, he would be the one wearing it. How absolutely uncouth. The photo of her hand with the ring sans the jewel, is the most hilarious thing to come out of Liarland for ages.
The jokes write themselves.😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I remember that Angelina Jolie gave Brad Pitt an “open ring” to symbolize their relationship without the pressure of an anchor holding either of them down whilst they were dating before they ever got married several years later. But SJ isn’t Angelina and Philip Janssen isn’t Brad Pitt. Just Low Rent Liza and Discount David impersonators. Gross.
*Also, what 21 year old boy gets his great grandmother’s diamond-less engagement ring as a birthday gift?
View attachment 2753451
I'd believe in this engagement more if Fanny and Snorts started wearing Vials of Blood necklaces.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a crap ring, what a crap engagement. Clearly just a way to con months worth of wedding 'gifts', so la lande!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Announced the day before Valentine's Day - the juggernaut of romance bearing down upon us all or, marketing ?
Just wow .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The jokes write themselves.😂
Will there be a special row of seating at the wedding for Phillip’s family who likely will be sporting paper bags over their heads so they cannot be identified on video, and a special roped off section for bubble girl and her mother? Baghead detests Snorts. Will he attend the wedding of his former girlfriend and co-owner Stephanie?

Will Pottie show up at the wedding with Ruthless writer to see his former girlfriend marry a gay man?

Is Ollie saddened by the engagement of Stephanie to the man he roamed around Venice with in the early morning hours, searching for kebabs?

If chateau DIY features the wedding on the show, will the producer for the segment be the one that Stephanie routinely used to do the horizontal tango, in order to ensure that her segments were taped and aired in the series?

is Sebastian relieved that Stephanie is formally engaged and will hopefully stop hitting on him nonstop?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I am several threads behind, and I know the sequinned beret has already been addressed (including by @Nettle flower and @ComtesseRose with their admissions of owning one ;);)). But in light of @Le Baiseur's fantastic mutant alien beanie post, I can't resist:

Who wore it better?

piggly.JPG
piggy.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Fanny's already on the phone to Kleinfeld's.... she'd like to say Yes to the Dress on camera. Pnina Tornai will be hired to make Snorts something custom, preferably a mermaid style since he likes things tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I laughed when they showed the ring with no stone. Of course Fanny can now customise it with her favourite gemstone - nothing less than 10ct.
Then I saw the cocktail ring and thought, why is there a huge fruity mentos on top of all those paste diamonds... LOL.
I'd be more concerned about the material; angel skin coral - nothing says exotic and delightful than jewellery that is banned from being harvested. Now I wonder if she's got ivory pieces she wants to pawn off as mammoth ivory or vintage...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As others have said. Everything we need to know is right there in the thumbnail.
The thumbnail only shows her and the fruity mentos ring. All about Stephame-me-me and the price of everything, the more expensive, the more it deserve to be showcased.
Last I heard an engagement included two people. Also, why not showcase the more sentimental family heirloom stoneless ring? :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
S.J is engaged to clearly a gay uneducated unempoyed man who is over 20 years younger.
This is the funniest thing I've heard in a while! Just LOL...LOL...LOL
This is what happens when you live a pretend life on YouTube instead of documenting your true self.
Some very serious tit must have happened (such as the outcome of the orange fencing) to warrant such a fake proposition.

1707799756901.png

Doesen't this just scream "we're engaged!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
We had the air con going all the way.
And we have been keeping an eye on the weather conditions with the CCTV.

My sister in law and her partner live in Dunach which is about 50 mins from Castlemaine.
When I asked her what her disaster plan is, she said they would stay and defend the house.
I was stunned. Totally bonkers, the pair of them.

Our old next door neighbours in Melbourne built a house up at Mt. Macedon.
Construction had literally just been completed and the property was burnt to the ground on Ash Wednesday, 1983.
They were nearly killed coming down the mountain trying to avoid cars that had come off the road in the smoke.

The same day, cousins who used to live at lower Macedon were forced to seek shelter at the Macedon pub which is at the summit. They had left it too late to leave their property.The SES said they would try to save their house, dental practice and livestock. The wife and one daughter loaded precious things into the ute and drove up to the pub. Meanwhile her husband and other daughter were in Melbourne and weren't allowed into the area. The fire came right up to the pub. They were safe but ironically a burning tree came down on the ute smashing the valuables in back of the ute and yet the house was saved. Within a matter of weeks the husband suffered a cerebral haemorrhage, believed to exacerbated by the stress of almost losing his wife, daughter and home.

I have a distant relative who was killed when bushfires went through Warrandyte.
The family evacuated but he went back to retrieve things from the house.
He was trapped when the fire approached the house so he climbed into the water tank and was boiled alive.

Castlemaine is essentially in a valley.
If a fire came through on a day like today with high temperatures and strong winds . . . it is potentially fatal.
We love our cottage and have done a lot of work to it and have plans to do so much more.
However, it is not worth risking our lives for.
If I lived up in the country I would have a plan and leave quick smart. Some do not and some do save their houses but....... no, leave.
I feel very sorry for your family - they will never forget that and I agree - the stress of it all caused the haemorrhage.
I remember the time when Mt Macedon was on fire ...... we lived in Keilor and the heat and burnt gum leaves were raining down on us..... our above ground pool was grey with ash and burnt gum leaves. It was so hot in the house and the power was going in and out.
I know Warrandyte well and I was at their pub about 2 weeks ago with my daughter and it was dry as anything there too.
As we both know ..... once gum trees go there is no turning back .

We have had a slight cool change with thunder and rain but its still sticky. I feel like I am in Queensland ! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Fanny had to pull out all the stops to ensure that she will appear in the next season of Chateau DIY. She's already confirmed the upcoming episode featuring the gazebo this season, but since the death at the chateau her television future has been in jeopardy. She had to promise the producers something really big: her own wedding. Pathétique!
Oh that improves the chapel story line doesn’t it! She has high dollar artisans on board and is spending half a million dollars on repairs - not very DIY is it?, there’s a wedding in the future. (Bet Nutti and Cuz said hell no to putting their tit on tv so Fanny had to get engaged to have a wedding for tv). Shes DESPERATE!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.