The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ptwnleo
2 hours ago (edited)
One word " Prenup." If he's the one, then he won't mind . A 50 year old woman gets engaged to a 25 year old gay man , where this goes will be interesting . Congraulations. Good luck to you both .

@lotusrepair1439
2 hours ago
I think it is wonderful that Philip finally popped the question. I do hope your wedding plans will not over shadow your cousin's wedding plans. It would not be fair to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh. My. God. I heard the fake news and rushed to Tattle, and I wasn't disappointed. The comments are 🔥🔥🔥! That "ring!" It brings a funny memory back to me: when I was in my twenties, all my buddies were receiving fancy rings from their rich, older boyfriends. I was single and teased for not having any blingy jewelry. So I took a cheap, dime store setting (that looked exactly like Squirrelnutkins' granny ring setting sans jewel) and hot glued a crystal dresser drawer pull to it and paraded that ring in front of my buddies. "Look what my friend, Zza Zza, gave me, girls!" Got lot's o' laughs, especially when the crystal knob popped out and crashed to the floor. Good Times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
This makes me feel sick. I screamed at the TV when she announced it. I was thinking it was Clickbait. How in the world can she marry him? And, honestly, he’s essentially marrying his mother. I wonder if his mother is older than Stephanie or not. I wonder how her co-owners are feeling about this? Now she’s going to write him into the will??? What a joke. It just gets worse and worse and worse.
Isn‘t she embarrassed marrying this twerp, does she not read the comments and everybody’s opinion that he is a closet gay and he’s after her money and he’s very unattractive. It’s like she’s just joking with her idiot patrons and audience, they are laughing behind everybody’s back. As I said as if they would think Stephanie would marry Philip. I’m so embarrassed for her because she looks like the biggest fool in the world. I’m embarrassed for the people who follow her too if they believe this will ever happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder if patrons will find it less compelling to give money to the happy couple rather than to poor struggling Stephanie. Even when Snorts was just her boyfriend, it was always portrayed as all the responsibility falling on her. Now that it will be theirs, will people still want to contribute to two deadbeats instead of one?
I also think, because they’re grannies you know, that they’ll want Snorts to bring home the bacon now. All very traditional in these churchy type patrons, so it remains to be seen, if they will still be patrons. Also, I think Dan would be laughing so much he‘ll break his Turkey teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
artdeve8979
15 minutes ago
I'm sorry but I'm not very happy about this engagement and I'll tell you why. Philip is riding on Stephanie's coattails. He found himself a sugar mama. One day or Maybe years from now, Stephanie will find out about him. He needs to come out of the closet. I don't want Stephanie to be hurt in the future.

cindrarauh2551
42 seconds ago
Get a prenuptial agreement.

ernestinewatson4444
1 minute ago
Pretty sure you can get a sticker from the oven company. No need for a new oven,

INTERESTING …..No congratulations comments from Pottie, Maria, Pavlina, FRK, auntie and oncle, Amaury, Baghead or wife, Kirsty, Dan , Cat, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
If this marriage actually happens (sorry…trying to keep my meal down), Snorts will have the standing and authority to make decisions as Fanny’s husband. Direct others at the farmhouse, like Amaury, Nutty, FRK. I just don’t see people taking PhiPhi seriously. I wouldn’t let that twerp tell me what to do…I’d tell him to go fly a kite. What’s he going to do? Stomp his foot and break a nail while he pouts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh that improves the chapel story line doesn’t it! She has high dollar artisans on board and is spending half a million dollars on repairs - not very DIY is it?, there’s a wedding in the future. (Bet Nutti and Cuz said hell no to putting their tit on tv so Fanny had to get engaged to have a wedding for tv). Shes DESPERATE!
Perhaps a catastrophe will end the filming, as it did the drainage of the natural swimming pool (another habitat destroyed with no permit to build) and the Christmas number for Chateau DIY. Like Fanny combusts spontaneously when she enters the chapel in a white dress.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
As others have said. Everything we need to know is right there in the thumbnail.
The thumbnail only shows her and the fruity mentos ring. All about Stephame-me-me and the price of everything, the more expensive, the more it deserve to be showcased.
Last I heard an engagement included two people. Also, why not showcase the more sentimental family heirloom stoneless ring? :rolleyes:
LOL! I'm feeling stupid for doing a hack Tarot reading... now that I look closer at the thumbnail, it really is all there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
LOL! I'm feeling stupid for doing a hack Tarot reading... now that I look closer at the thumbnail, it really is all there!
Don't feel bad .... I did a rune reading but ....... we both may be correct! 😁

Plus we did not get engaged to a unemployed fool with bad hair and a 'gemless ring '!!! 💍💍💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine having to pretend to find that limp pasty wimpy liver-lipped ignorant little boy ahem, attractive 😂😱😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
This absurd clown show has jumped the shark and I'm living for it!
1707807960065.jpeg

I've just had a read of the gushing, ridiculous vlog comments.
Her fans are really out to lunch!
1707806534286.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
1707806893604.png

He's now thinking ................whilst wringing his hands with glee at the prospect of all that $$$$$$$$
1707807015801.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank goodness for a little sanity…a snippet from Hugo and Alice’s wedding the Vicar of Dibley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.