The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will there be a double wedding with Bun Boy and Natti ?
Will Ratso be Ring Bearer ?
Will FRK do the flowers and the food?
Will Patreons be invited along with their $$$ ?
Will Snort wear a special brooch?
Will Snort's family be there?
Will Dana and Cat be a Bridesmaids?
Will there still be orange netting in the Courtyard?
Will Scotti Dog "give her away" ?

Sooooo many questions like you say KyBourbon !!! :eek:
Sooooo many questions indeed!
Will Fanny wear white?
Will Snorty wear white?
Will Snorty go porcelain shopping for his stag do?
Will Fanny's first husband give away the bride?
Will Fanny wear the tiara from her first wedding?
Will Potty strip naked and swim in the moat?
Is this Fanny's Hell Mary pass to get back on Ch4 and have the wedding filmed?
Will Fanny buy her wedding dress at Emaus?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if patrons will find it less compelling to give money to the happy couple rather than to poor struggling Stephanie. Even when Snorts was just her boyfriend, it was always portrayed as all the responsibility falling on her. Now that it will be theirs, will people still want to contribute to two deadbeats instead of one?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE REACTIONS OF NICK, CAMERON, AND DAN. They probably laughed so hard that it caused a portion of the newly installed crispy château roof to collapse.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 OMG such great comments tonight.
---
Ruby says there has been an engagement announcement in The S A Times, and in England, somewhat novelly, The Financial Times. However, somewhere along the line, with the age difference and all, it has ended up under the heading for Baptisms.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are you OK Gertie ..... bloody hot and darn windy!

He is a little creep.
You're sweet to think of me @Pekey. Thank you. 🤗

What a hot night. It was still 26C at 10.30, 23C at 4am.
We had planned to come back today and arrived in Melbourne about an hour ago.
There is extreme fire danger warnings for north, north central, central and western Victoria.
Days like today are extremely dangerous.

If we were in Castlemaine on a day like today we do have a fire plan.
We have the Vic Emergency app which we check constantly and we listen for the town siren.
We have already boxed all important documents and precious old photos ready to leave in an emergency.
We'd jump in the car, pick up a friend (he's 82 and doesn't drive) and we would be out. of. there.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think it's a farce at all! Not a popular opinion, I know, but I have never 100% believed this was "for the camera only".
And, as I've also always said, these two deserve each other. Stephanie has not been mesmerized or conned by Philip, IMO. She is exactly who we all say she is and her husband-to- be is just the same.....and he refined his own grift from the master.....his fiance. Ordinarily, I would never make fun of someone's engagement ring, but in this case, I'll make an exception. It is the height of grift for someone like Philip to give her his great-grandmother's ring with the huge stone missing, so all that money she cons out of little old ladies can be used to pay for the stone! If he truly loved her, he would have moved heaven and earth to get that stone replaced. They are, literally, two peas in a pod, cons of the highest order, odd little people, who have found their way to each other. I'm not saying I have the warm and fuzzy feeling I get when I hear about couples I know getting engaged, but for these two misfits - I mean, who would want to be with either of them, really? - it works. I don't think in any way this is a "traditional" couple (obviously, right?) that we are used to seeing in our real lives. It is a marriage of convenience. That's all. And the money will not buy long term happiness - Philip has the most to lose, as always. Just the way Stephanie likes it.

Will they really get married? Remains to be seen. Stephanie never finishes anything, so I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Get the duck out of here, she accepted a proposal from that skinny, unattractive, undersized teenager with no job, no money and no hope. I’m convinced it’s all a ploy to string out her vlogs, patrons and whoever believes this tit. Again I’m so wild that she takes everyone for a ride, such a grifting, immoral, ugly as sin, user. And as for her family, friends and sycophant followers they can get stuffed too.
Just the type of 'man' (I use that word lightly) that Mummy wanted Fanny to marry when a fortune was spent sending her to Oxford. Unlike her first marriage, Fanny will receive no London flat as part of the inevitable divorce settlement from broke, unemployed, uneducated Snorty.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Me thinks Stephanie is going to have to buy her own diamond.
'buy her own diamond' . . . with Patreon money.
---
I have known narcissists fool their partners for over a decade. A narcissist can hide who they truly are for a long time until they secure their ‘true desires’, in this case, her chateau. She keeps looking at him like a pretend princess in love, it is so put on and over-the-top, at least Amaury and Nati look sincere.
. . . at least Amaury and Natti look sincere . . . they embrace each other and don't pretend kiss.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You're sweet to think of me @Pekey. Thank you. 🤗

What a hot night. It was still 26C at 10.30, 23C at 4am.
We had planned to come back today and arrived in Melbourne about an hour ago.
There is extreme fire danger warnings for north, north central, central and western Victoria.
Days like today are extremely dangerous.

If we were in Castlemaine on a day like today we do have a fire plan.
We have the Vic Emergency app which we check constantly and we listen for the town siren.
We have already boxed all important documents and precious old photos ready to leave in an emergency.
We'd jump in the car, pick up a friend (he's 82 and doesn't drive) and we would be out. of. there.
They are always telling people to have a plan !
You are one smart cookie so I knew you would have a plan !!!
It was a hot night indeed and I bet you had a hot drive down too !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All the people in the comments congratulating the couple…when did people become so gullible under the facade of ‘being nice’. Phillip’s jobs before La Lande were mediocre and were never going to afford him the luxury travels, items and lifestyle. She really is so naive. I do not think for one minute that if she were still struggling financially, like she was at the beginning of the vlogs, he would have been in a relationship with her.
Maybe he’s going to open a restaurant with the puffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was actually a fan of Billy’s until a few days ago. Between his slightly haughty response, to the sycophants telling him they don’t care what he did 10 years ago, I have unsubscribed. Apparently, we should all go out and commit crimes, steal from other people, hope we don’t get found out for 10 years, to be absolved of any crimes (according to those who comment). I cannot believe people in the comment section are praising a man who stole from small churches, which he knew were left open for the public, but chastising those who ‘commit the crime’ of criticising Billy in the comment section.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
OK. I'm not gifted, not a pro... just a hobbyist... here's a simple 3 card spread: past, present, future kind of read. What I can glean is that Fanny has come to terms with her lovelife situation and has chosen money instead of love. Along comes PhiPhi with the same aspirations. They're perfect for each other. This is a business union.

I decided to draw an "end game" bonus card and "Judgment" fell from the deck as I was shuffling. 5 of Cups was the bonus. It doesn't appear to be a total fairytale for the gruesome twosome. They'll have a fairly decent run but will be scrutinized and eventually lose in the end. Pretty generic common knowledge to us here in TL. I wish I could dig deeper into the time-frame and get specific on the judgment.

If I'm way off base and wrong in my interpretation, please let me know.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
'buy her own diamond' . . . with Patreon money.
Clever, clever Fanny- now that the stars for the chapel have been mostly bought up, her newest grifting campaign will be "Buy me a diamond!" Right now, gansta grannies are digging furiously in their jewelry boxes to send Fanny their priceless family heirlooms so that she has a proper ring.

I don't know what is worse- "Belly" stealing from churches, or Fanny conning vulnerable people. They are all grifters and con artists at the end of the day. Tealeafs in the night.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I wonder if Fanny is feeling FOMO- after all, Tess had her big wedding last year, and now Golden Bun Cuz and Herr Nutti are engaged. Knowing Fanny, she is going to try to one-up Tess by having a grander, bigger event, and will find a big gaudy rock to put in the empty shell of the ring Snorts presented her. "Oh, Nati, before you go to your tiny house and plan your tiny wedding, put your tiny ring next to mine for the camera!" Fanny cannot stand anyone else being the center of attention.

Snorts seemed to be pleased with himself, and looked around the SA beach house as if assessing what he intends to inherit. He is certainly playing the long game...
God he's vile. Was that a lounge lizard George Sanders dressing gown he was surveying the domain in?
Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 7.49.00 PM.png

---
especially if Snorty abandons Stephanie at the altar and Snorts runs off hand in hand with Pottie, his new love interest!
He's not good-looking enough for Potts.
Or anyone else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think marrying Snorts after 30 years of single life is a tacit admission she's not pulling any more.
I wonder if that's why she no longer has the party people to the shitoo?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.