The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I took a mini Tattle sabbatical to take care of life and so much has been happening.

Stephanie Jarvis just pulled a classic grandiose narcissist move. No way would she ever allow her own cousin and Natzi to outshine her. Fannie is evil to the core.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Not to derail, but I just read about Billy Petherick and everything he did 10 years ago. And all of the other things that we’ve heard about before. How can people keep overlooking that he was nothing more than a thief? And his partner, Gwen, was part of it? She is an heir to so much money and she was doing this? I guess the really rich people get bored? But they had no respect for the churches they were stealing from. OMG. They have no shame, obviously. Or no conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
OK. I'm not gifted, not a pro... just a hobbyist... here's a simple 3 card spread: past, present, future kind of read. What I can glean is that Fanny has come to terms with her situation and has chosen money instead of love. Along comes PhiPhi with the same aspirations. They're perfect for each other.
I decided to draw a "bonus" card and "Judgment" fell from the deck as I was shuffling. 5 of Cups was the bonus. It doesn't appear to be a total fairytale for the gruesome twosome.
I decided not to bring out my Crystal Ball but .......... I am doing a Runes reading.

I do it a very easy way ..... I get my bag of runes out and think of a question or a sign and then put my hand in and draw out only one stone. Very appropriate when you think of it - stones. Mmmmm
OK here goes ...... my question to the runes is - What is the future of Fanny and Snorts with this wedding engagement ???

I drew Gebo a stone with a X on it.

It signifies both the donor and the recipient of a gift .
All should be well as long as there are conditions and both parties know the limits of their agreement , even if nothing material is actually given. The payment for the gift may come in the form of simple gratitude but if that is withheld , then resentment and quarrels will be the result. The same applies to the giver : a present should be given with a open heart , otherwise the giver will feel forced into an obligation and the recipient will feel worthless .
When Gebo appears, if is certain that you will feel honour-bound to help someone out very soon. However , it is important to judge exactly how much help you should give. After all, if you are too generous, then this Needy person may become overly reliant upon you , if you are not generous enough, however, you could be considered a skinflint and your reputation could suffer.

I don't think Fanny needs to worry about her "reputation" - this is what my book of runes tells me with this draw I did for them Le Baiseur :)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OMG engaged are you serious????? He gave her his Great grandmothers ring that has no stone in it..... I have never seen anything so stupid... And then that other ugly cocktail ring. Wonder if she will have a prenup????I am speechless that she would even think to marry him

Exactly! Unless it's just for "video content purpose" and to just show she is "engaged too" not just Natty...The ring are both ugly, and who would give a stoneless ring? It's a trash ring/item for melting, not meant for an engagement ring! She's a fool to marry him-her, the damnedest decision of all time! I don't see any "genuine love" between them -truly their relationship is like a boss and a personal assistant/secretary...No love in his eyes at all, except when he holds Lancelot!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No love in his eyes at all, except when he holds Lancelot!
I don't think he even "likes" Ratso......... its all too much trouble owning a dog and he has gotten bored with it but puts on a little "act" - I love him soooooooooo Much ! :rolleyes:

Yeah - right.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't think she understands that no friends will come to her house if Pheeph is the chatelain, per his appalling performance giving tours to the Smugs. They're already not coming. People will not make friends with her -- even if you could be friends with a narc -- because of the real lack of education, talent, looks, good manners Pheeph displays with every move.
Here is the primo kind of much younger partner rich guys choose.
Oooops that's the saucy caramel gogo dancer, the new boyfriend.
OOooops, at least this one was a college graduate and an in-shape beach bunny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A TALE OF 2 or 3 RINGS is she buying herself an engagement ring and having a wedding ring and band made? I cannot follow her. She is so manic.

Stephanie:
there's actually two rings.
you'll understand why when you see the main
ring I again ,so just going to do a

11:14
little bit of okay I'll just hide the
11:16
other one so this is my G ring

do you
want to explain Philip

Snorts:
well that is my
11:22
great grandmother's ring and it's never
11:25
had a stone in it in my lifetime um I
11:29
got it for my 21st birthday and I was
11:31
going to turn it into a signatur ring
11:33
but it fits you perfectly and I thought
11:36
it would be nice to be able to pick a
11:37
stone together and the family connection
11:39
choose a stone together

Fanny :
it's so
beautiful and but because there was no
11:42
stone Philip thought that he would give
11:44)
me a cocktail ring anyway so in the
11:46
meantime I have an engagement cocktail
11:48
ring and
it's so beautiful um it's a
11:52
vintage Angel skin Coral ring I found
11:56
out about angel skin Coral after
11:58
receiving this ring

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I can see Mummy 🦇 thinking .... "Why didn't the weirdo fall of the scaffolding !! " :love:

Mummy is putting our tempting treats like eggs for those Black Mamba snakes ...... I believe they like Squirrels too ! ;)🐍🐍🐿
OMG, my tummy hurts from L.O.L. ahahah!, omg, I can't breathe! jajaja

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG, my tummy hurts from L.O.L. ahahah!, omg, I can't breathe! jajaja
He wasn't too happy walking down that Mamba path to the beach!

I can see him saying to himself - " when Fanny goes "Ga Ga " I will sell this horrific 🐍 wild life beach house and buy one in St Tropez ! 🏖
More my speed !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember that Angelina Jolie gave Brad Pitt an “open ring” to symbolize their relationship without the pressure of an anchor holding either of them down whilst they were dating before they ever got married several years later. But SJ isn’t Angelina and Philip Janssen isn’t Brad Pitt. Just Low Rent Liza and Discount David impersonators. Gross.
*Also, what 21 year old boy gets his great grandmother’s diamond-less engagement ring as a birthday gift?
IMG_8901.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t see dishonest, money hungry Stephanie Jarvis marrying her fake gay son, who struggled to purchase a McDonald’s fish sandwich for her in the drive thru a few months ago. This is a major several month long diversionary tactic, look over here at the gross mommy/ son “couple” and our “ chapel” grift a star program ( plus send us gifts etc.) and not at the death and injuries at the Dump, no work performed, no content, crazy spending on luxuries, misappropriation of funds, etc. He gave her an ugly empty ring. This sham is Stephanie Jarvis‘ ultimate screw you to her Patrons and viewers to extend her grifting scam.

Can spouses be forced to testify against each other in France or the UK? Hmmmmmm.
I agree with you, this is another tactic. I actually can't wait for the fun to begin. This is going to be a goldmine for Tattler's!
I don't like rings which tell of my partnership status, but if a bloke gave me a ring with the middle missing, he would be the one wearing it. How absolutely uncouth. The photo of her hand with the ring sans the jewel, is the most hilarious thing to come out of Liarland for ages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just watched the video.A few thoughts.

Did you see that Stephanie is going to buy millionaires Mummy and Percy a new stove for the beach house?

I wonder if the engagement was pushed up because of the daily Mail story, backlash against Philip, and their desire to change the topic.

Stephanie was doing damage control and bullshit in most every line of her video today. She called out to mommy and Percy hello lovelies just like A did in the book the escape. She tried to explain away the $20,000 + South African vacation as being her only true vacation because she didn’t have to go visit museums and be busy. She knows that viewers are pissed that she spending three weeks in South Africa and is spending money left and right. She stupidly got stuck wiggling thru the gate at the beach house.

It looks like Stephanie had a new striped cover-up dress on that she wore when she went to have shakes with Michael Potts, the man whom she wished would’ve proposed to her at some point in the past decade plus. She spoke condescendingly to him during their restaurant meeting.Did they go check out their property purchased in the area in the last year or so?

Stephanie tried to present the impression that all they did when they went to the beach house was work on the beach house. She hauled out Percy out and made him play around with some type of a grill. She showed where people were repainting the beach house. Multi millionaire Mummy was in rare form, putting on her finest stage performance as a sweet, slightly addled, little old lady who is so very frugal and couldn’t imagine buying herself a stove.

Stephanie showed off the beachfront property for viewers. She remains totally tone deaf, and she wants viewers to see the beautiful beachfront view from mommy’s bedroom, as Stephanie has been a ebegging for more and more money for her dump. Totally pathetic.

Stephanie had to put on the act of the century to pretend that she is madly in love with her gay son. She gave him truly fake compliments, like screaming from the gate that Philip was saving her by opening the door to the gate, and allowing her in and commenting on how she loved how he looked in the morning in his robe.WTF? She tried to pretend that they had been engaged in Vienna in Venice, then she said that they just got engaged at the chapel evidently the last video when snorts followed her out to the chapel and climb the scaffolding for the first time.

It is patently, clear that they’re trying to amp up the “romance “ their engagement in order to get more people to give the two grifters more money to spend on luxury, vacations and luxury items and auctions.

Stephanie failed to put a singing alert on the video and assaulted viewers by singing on our way to the beach. Philip was giddy and ecstatic, looking back at the beach house and looking at the beach. You know all he was thinking about is one day this will all be mine, he is so gross .

Stephanie also tried to get Percy to admit that he had had TB for a very long time. Stephanie then asked her mother about biopsies that she claims Percy underwent and Mummy confirmed that they just received the news TODAY that they biopsies were benign ( a LieLande miracle,…..TODAY,bullshit). . I think it’s highly likely that Mummy was not being truthful because she did not speak about biopsies in front of Percy. I I think mommy is still trying to cover her ass for the TB/ cancer/misdiagnosis crap she spewed a few months ago.

I think Stephanie is trying to be snarky about natys cocktail/engagement ring when she was claiming that the cheap, sad little stoneless ring that Philip dug out of his grandmother’s jewelry box was going to be a cocktail ring also. Stephanie is so jealous of Amory and she could not allow them to have a spotlight.

I think one of the reasons why they made a calculated effort to do a “engagement video at this time is because the grift grab stopped just six weeks ago. Philip and Stephanie are obsessed with getting gifts, products, money, plates, etc. I believe Stephanie was afraid that Amaury and Ñutty were receiving wedding presents from viewers, and that would mean that those will be gifts that she herself did not receive. you know they’re going to be snowed under with presents, that they will open off camera and keep for themselves. the grift never stops with the gruesome twosome .

Stephanie now has two engagements to exploit for CD videos, herself and Amaury/ Ñutty. She also has Kirstie’s wedding to exploit the spring.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I agree with you, this is another tactic. I actually can't wait for the fun to begin. This is going to be a goldmine for Tattler's!
I don't like rings which tell of my partnership status, but if a bloke gave me a ring with the middle missing, he would be the one wearing it. How absolutely uncouth. The photo of her hand with the ring sans the jewel, is the most hilarious thing to come out of Liarland for ages.
Is the engagement ring some form of cock ring Snorty received for his 21st birthday - like a coming of age gift?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Like Ratso, a “marriage” with Philip is for content, not for life.
Exactly! Unless it's just for "video content purpose" and to just show she is "engaged too" not just Natty...The ring are both ugly, and who would give a stoneless ring? It's a trash ring/item for melting, not meant for an engagement ring! She's a fool to marry him-her, the damnedest decision of all time! I don't see any "genuine love" between them -truly their relationship is like a boss and a personal assistant/secretary...No love in his eyes at all, except when he holds Lancelot!
Fanny had to pull out all the stops to ensure that she will appear in the next season of Chateau DIY. She's already confirmed the upcoming episode featuring the gazebo this season, but since the death at the chateau her television future has been in jeopardy. She had to promise the producers something really big: her own wedding. Pathétique!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wait until the gruesome twosome battle it out over tiaras and dresses.
---
Fanny really had to pull out all the stops to ensure that she will appear in the next season of Chateau DIY. She's already confirmed the upcoming episode featuring the gazebo this season, but since the death at the chateau her television future has been in jeopardy. She had to promise the producers something really big: her own wedding. Pathétique!
That is such an astute observation! Narc Fanny would do anything for media exposure which helps her continue her grifting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.