The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Fanny is feeling FOMO- after all, Tess had her big wedding last year, and now Golden Bun Cuz and Herr Nutti are engaged. Knowing Fanny, she is going to try to one-up Tess by having a grander, bigger event, and will find a big gaudy rock to put in the empty shell of the ring Snorts presented her. "Oh, Nati, before you go to your tiny house and plan your tiny wedding, put your tiny ring next to mine for the camera!" Fanny cannot stand anyone else being the center of attention.

Snorts seemed to be pleased with himself, and looked around the SA beach house as if assessing what he intends to inherit. He is certainly playing the long game...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
@Engelhafen
1 hour ago
I thought the stoneless ring was because Philip said he bought a 25k diamond but it fell out

sandraiman2877
8 minutes ago
Things will get real interesting now. Phillip landed a goldmine and a future caretaker position. Just not getting the right vibration. Why didn’t Phillip announce the engagement. Does he feel obligated to do this since they have been sleeping together for so long? Asking for a friend

jjmelville7685
1 hour ago
Well..... Jolly good, I guess... BUT Philip doesn't have any real job or a passive income, does he? How is he expecting to contribute to the chateau household once he officially becomes the "husband"? Or is he planning to eternally prance around laying tables and be a kept man? Is that his plan? Get real. NB: can't care less about the negative reactions that will follow.

CAL4life
1 hour ago
I'm not trying to be rude but a woman of your age should be with someone closer in age. At 49 you dont have time to waste it on a 28 year old. Also, he doesn't have a job so you'll just continue to be a sugar momma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Got a glimpse of the Valentine card Fanny got for PhiPhi…

IMG_6260.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Oh no Abuela ........ I am very sure Everything will be purchased at Emmaus !!!
Its the Love Birds Favourite shop ! ;)
I bet that's were the ring came from. How about the timing of this firstly it wasn't too many videos ago that she very pointedly and deliberately reminded him she hadn't changed her will. Did PJ think he'd better trying and lock that cash and property down. Secondly, well they couldn't just let Nat and cuz take the spotlight could they. They will be doing all they can to one up anything that cuz and Co plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Gosh this is a clever move as it gives her so many possible endings. Engaged is not married and she never will be to that twit. She will use this as a distraction whilst she tries to bury the repercussions when the tit hits the fan. This is a desperate move for Fanny she must have something very big to hide

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This is better than a Soap on TV !

Now......... here is something that will get Even More looks / $$$......... what if Squirrel Engagement Boyfriend ..... Leaves Her At The Alter!!!!

Oh the cry acting Fanny can do !!! :cry::cry::cry:

• Haha
  • Heart
All the people in the comments congratulating the couple…when did people become so gullible under the facade of ‘being nice’. Phillip’s jobs before La Lande were mediocre and were never going to afford him the luxury travels, items and lifestyle. She really is so naive. I do not think for one minute that if she were still struggling financially, like she was at the beginning of the vlogs, he would have been in a relationship with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This is better than a Soap on TV !

Now......... here is something that will get Even More looks / $$$......... what if Squirrel Engagement Boyfriend ..... Leaves Her At The Alter!!!!

Oh the cry acting Fanny can do !!! :cry::cry::cry:
especially if Snorty abandons Stephanie at the altar and Snorts runs off hand in hand with Pottie, his new love interest!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This makes me feel sick. I screamed at the TV when she announced it. I was thinking it was Clickbait. How in the world can she marry him? And, honestly, he’s essentially marrying his mother. I wonder if his mother is older than Stephanie or not. I wonder how her co-owners are feeling about this? Now she’s going to write him into the will??? What a joke. It just gets worse and worse and worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
All the people in the comments congratulating the couple…when did people become so gullible under the facade of ‘being nice’.
Group think, sheep mentality. A lot of comments could also be paid for comments.

What a week for Stephanie and Snorts! Just a week ago 165 Daily Mail commenters thought Stephanie should be in jail and close to 70 daily mail commenters thought Snorts had ruined the CD channel and disliked him immensely. It”s a LieLande miracle!

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if Fanny is feeling FOMO- after all, Tess had her big wedding last year, and now Golden Bun Cuz and Herr Nutti are engaged. Knowing Fanny, she is going to try to one-up Tess by having a grander, bigger event, and will find a big gaudy rock to put in the empty shell of the ring Snorts presented her. "Oh, Nati, before you go to your tiny house and plan your tiny wedding, put your tiny ring next to mine for the camera!" Fanny cannot stand anyone else being the center of attention.

Snorts seemed to be pleased with himself, and looked around the SA beach house as if assessing what he intends to inherit. He is certainly playing the long game...
Well, he certainly can’t afford a stone for that ring… I wonder if she will pay for a diamond big enough to fit into the empty hole. How pathetic is that giving someone a ring without a stone just because it belonged to his grandmother and then giving a cocktail ring to go along with it that looks like it belongs in a movie that I watched years ago where the round object opened up, and the pearl inside sang a song. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Breaking news! Snorts has just purchased a replacement engagement ring for his love, Stephanie! Snorts is modeling the ring on his dainty baby hands in the photo below. It’s breathtaking.
B7BABCE3-8AEC-4C58-B2E9-46E91C28DCEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Get the duck out of here, she accepted a proposal from that skinny, unattractive, undersized teenager with no job, no money and no hope. I’m convinced it’s all a ploy to string out her vlogs, patrons and whoever believes this tit. Again I’m so wild that she takes everyone for a ride, such a grifting, immoral, ugly as sin, user. And as for her family, friends and sycophant followers they can get stuffed too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.