The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ring matches the CHMN ......NOT FINISHED, in need of scaffolding and complete renovation. Perhaps Amuary new found welding skills for the cradles in his workshop will have him able to mount the stone that Fanny will purchase in Doha on the way home. I hope that Customs sting her as she touches down in Paris.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Very curious.
As she divorced her last husband for being jealous, she's either gotten over her polyamorous ways, or she and that scrofulous pipsqueak rentboy have agreed that the marriage will be open. He has his friends and she has hers.
I was thinking today that the chapel resto and the heating system, the steel bar in the ancient wing, are all true restoration projects they screwed up or ignored the last time. That after nearly 20 years resto of Lalande has finally begun. And with Pheeph as the chatelain, things will go much farther off track in terms of restoring the lake, which, with employee exploitation, harassment and starvating, are her worst crimes against humanity and a beautiful setting with a nice old house. He will fill the lake with hideous tragic French granny tat china.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I can see Mummy 🦇 thinking .... "Why didn't the weirdo fall of the scaffolding !! " :love:

Mummy is putting our tempting treats like eggs for those Black Mamba snakes ...... I believe they like Squirrels too ! ;)🐍🐍🐿

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG…will Fanny wear white? Will she and PhiPhi wear matching dresses? Will Teabag and Tealeaf be invited? So many questions.

IMG_3977.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Real appropriate choice for the Chatelaine!
It’s incomplete, empty like her soul. To top it off, her
Non-employed broke gay BFF
Got it for free. Paaaaaarfect!!!!!

IMG_6815.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope it happens. I hope SJ drags it out with the registry, engagement parties, bridal showers, bachelor parties, crazy over the top wedding in the chapel and a huge in the papers divorce. Like Liza & her last husband David Gest. I hope Philip ends up with everything she’s got. Let’s cheer them on every step along the way!View attachment 2753240
View attachment 2753264
View attachment 2753265
I once had a long and interesting business encounter with Liza's first (?) gay husband, the very cute, talented and flirty Peter Allen. Darling guy. Had a job, too. Unlike Pheeph. Started playing piano in the ladies' lounge of a hotel in Australia at the age of 11. (Wrote "I Honestly Love You" for Olivia Newton Johns' great hit).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This will be getting juicy....the battle of the weddings!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a fiasco, she is either desperate or stupid, possibly both. And what a little weed, going in the sea with his shirt on. I haven't watched for a few weeks but tonight I felt I had to. Now I don't know if I should laugh, cry or throw up. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
OMG…will Fanny wear white? Will she and PhiPhi wear matching dresses? Will Teabag and Tealeaf be invited? So many questions
Will there be a double wedding with Bun Boy and Natti ?
Will Ratso be Ring Bearer ?
Will FRK do the flowers and the food?
Will Patreons be invited along with their $$$ ?
Will Snort wear a special brooch?
Will Snort's family be there?
Will Dana and Cat be a Bridesmaids?
Will there still be orange netting in the Courtyard?
Will Scotti Dog "give her away" ?

Sooooo many questions like you say KyBourbon !!! :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I bet they plan to get married in the chapel, as soon as it's done. At least that's the grift they'll sell......

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Real appropriate choice for the Chatelaine!
It’s incomplete, missing a stone - empty like her soul. To top it off, her
Non-employed broke gay BFF
Got it for free. Paaaaaarfect!!!!!

View attachment 2753300
I don’t see dishonest, money hungry Stephanie Jarvis marrying her fake gay son, who struggled to purchase a McDonald’s fish sandwich for her in the drive thru a few months ago. This is a major several month long diversionary tactic, look over here at the gross mommy/ son “couple” and our “ chapel” grift a star program ( plus send us gifts etc.) and not at the death and injuries at the Dump, no work performed, no content, crazy spending on luxuries, misappropriation of funds, etc. He gave her an ugly empty ring. This sham is Stephanie Jarvis‘ ultimate screw you to her Patrons and viewers to extend her grifting scam.

Can spouses be forced to testify against each other in France or the UK? Hmmmmmm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I am finding Stephanie more and more immoral. I wondered why she didn’t film her flight as she normally does, the expensive plane seats explains it. She pleads poor and the viewers spotting her luxury travel might put them off giving her cash for projects, when she lives a more luxurious lifestyle than they do.
Fanny's happy to repeatedly tell you when she's flying Ryan Air on the cheap for a 90 min flight, but is going to hide flying 1st class, long haul on Qatar

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The Chapel is restored and the Congregation rehearsals are going well for the up coming big day !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who believes the proposal in the chapel nonsense. That is a Fanny lie to try and tie her viewers to the dream and distract them from her spending on anything but her chateau.
Geisha girl Snorts cannot afford a cocktail ring, a plane flight just a fish finger sandwitch.
Does this look like a delighted mother?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I have two bees to ‘exorcise’ from my bonnet.

Firstly, Stephanie pleading for donations for her chapel, all whilst buying dresses (such as one from Zimmermann) that those donating could probably never afford. She is such a manipulative person and has no conscience about it whatsoever. I remember the flea market they went to, claiming they had to watch their spending because of the chapel repairs. I feel for the naive and well-meaning (old) fools who donate in all sincerity but don’t spot the diamonds and caviar lifestyle she indulges in.

Secondly, Billy Petherick. All the sycophants in his comment section do him no favours. To claim they do not care about his past, that is bull. If you do not care that someone you followed stole from small rural churches and took advantage of their open doors, that were left open because they trusted visitors, then you are not fit for society, as a healthy social group should hold their ‘own’ to a standard

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm sure it was all discussed and planned prior. He proposed because she gave him permission and told him exactly where and when to do it, in the chapel, on the scaffolding next to that one saint what's his name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Who believes the proposal in the chapel nonsense. That is a Fanny lie to try and tie her viewers to the dream and distract them from her spending on anything but her chateau.
Geisha girl Snorts cannot afford a cocktail ring, a plane flight just a fish finger sandwitch.
Does this look like a delighted mother?
Sadly and unfortunately, Mummy bears a resemblance to the fatally ill peachick gasping for breath in the still shot above.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh what an epic Bridezilla series.
Will it be Pheeph or Frankengrifter? Or both?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sure it was all discussed and planned prior. He proposed because she gave him permission and told him exactly where and when to do it, in the chapel, on the scaffolding next to that one saint what's his name.
Is it a Saint that has several thousand dollars of chapel stars remaining to be sold? Fanny wants to sell all the Chapel stars remaining on the ceiling, and in the new repaired area of the chapel ceiling, and she will sell it as ” buy a star and it would be like your attending our wedding in the chapel, twinkling from above.”🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

This is a huge grift a star scam, part 2

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.