The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope they book the tents they "borrowed" for Patreon Day for the Reception on the lawn, if they are still in one piece

Tuna and Peach salad for the Guests or Dana's Falafels?

Imagine the Wedding List / Registry at Bernardaud Limoges, Ardmore S.A. and Emmaus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Hope they book the tents they "borrowed" for Patreon Day for the Reception on the lawn, if they are still in one piece.
They'll get married during Patreon days just to guarantee attendance.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guess it’s MariE’s time to shine. Now she can cater the wedding and do the flowers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Fanny's happy to repeatedly tell you when she's flying Ryan Air on the cheap for a 90 min flight, but is going to hide flying 1st class, long haul on Qatar
She is not fooling all of her viewers. But even these are pleased for her!? Aargh.
I guess many do not want the dream of Stephanie’s fairytale life to end. She has become engaged to a brother grim tho.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Will our clairvoyant and Tarot reading Trolls and Hags please share your insights on this latest development?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So will Philip wear virginal white designed by Villoti after he (she) purchases a SA blood diamond for granny's ring?:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So will Philip wear virginal white designed by Villoti after he (she) purchases a SA blood diamond for granny's ring?:sick:
Oh no Abuela ........ I am very sure Everything will be purchased at Emmaus !!!
Its the Love Birds Favourite shop ! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is Ollie getting divorced?
Is the Australian married volunteer getting separated?
Is Sebastian’s significant other upset with the commando little orphan princess scaling scaffolding in front of her man?
Does she want to upstage CUZ at any cost? Is it killing you, Cuz?

Will the happy couple wear matching dresses and tiaras?

Since you need a civil ceremony to be held first in France before any type of a chapel ceremony, I bet the gruesome twosome will fake a chapel ceremony wedding, but never go through a civil ceremony so they will not be legally married,

CLEO’s ASP CALLED THE ” MARRIAGE” IN OCTOBER, 2023:

Cleo's Asp said:
If her patron money drops too low, she might agree to marry him in order to make a vlog and pull in some more gullible idiots who love a spectacle! It would probably be like her first marriage and last about 18 months and then she could make another vlog sobbing in the dark so that the fans could rescue her by sending in more money

I posted a response in October. 2023 to the above post about how such a wedding between” Fanny and Snorts would likely play out. Let’s see what happens.

“Here is my theory on how such a wedding would play out: Fanny would probably get Snorts shitfaced drunk on dessert wine, then at the last second, substitute Mummy in a veil as the substitute bride. Drunk Snorts then unknowingly weds Isabelle during the wedding ceremony, which would be invalid since she is married to Percy. Stephanfraudie would flee the wedding, taking all the wedding presents with her, and have Pottie accompany her on the 3 week round the world honeymoon trip that had been meticulously planned by Khillip.”

check out the Post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just think about it, he gave her a ring with no stone, he had all that time to get a stone put in it before he proposed and he didn’t. Me thinks Stephanie is going to have to buy her own diamond.
Sorry - just read this. I KNOW🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That was just bleeping weird. First of all he should have asked her mother for approval and permission to propose to her. You don’t spring that tit on parents. I understand the ring thing, but there’s no way he’s putting a ten carat cushion cut diamond in that ring. No way. And fellow tattlers I commend you for predicting she chose this story line because she’s out of tit to vlog and now she’ll have wedding plans, finishing the chapel and selling all the stars, fixing her yard etc for content. She can pretend she’s going to marry him for years. She can’t even pick wallpaper, so there’s no way she’s fully committed. Neither one of them are acting normal or in love. It’s weird.
At least she can shop for her own diamond in SA

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Could she possibly be setting him up to take the fall for all her misdeeds? Snorts would make an excellent scapegoat. It would explain an awful lot of her vlog decisions regarding her affianced. She’s cunning enough for this plan of action. Particularly if the real owners have any input into this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Could she possibly be setting him up to take the fall for all her misdeeds? Snorts would make an excellent scapegoat. It would explain an awful lot of her vlog decisions regarding her affianced. She’s cunning enough for this plan of action. Particularly if the real owners have any input into this.
No shotgun wedding in South Africa? All the Dump owners, Mummy, Percy and Gerry will be present.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just to vent a bit more. Those in the comment section under Billy’s videos apparently don’t care about him stealing items worth thousands from rural churches 10 years ago, but do care and are deeply offended by slightly critical comments about this under his vlogs. At least they have their priorities straight.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I swear…this engagement and wedding is a farce, it’s all for show…for content. I’m convinced Fanny hired Snorts to play the part of her “boyfriend” for content. This engagement and wedding is simply advancing the story. Will provide loads of additional content and, more importantly, money. Snorts is simply Teabag’s piss poor replacement. This could have been Michael Petherick’s wedding to Fanny but he didn’t want to play along. Snorts was more than happy to take his place. I didn’t think Fanny could disgust me more…but she succeeded.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.