The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like Ratso, a “ marriage” with Philip is for content, not for life.
---
Get the duck out of here, she accepted a proposal from that skinny, unattractive, undersized teenager with no job, no money and no hope. I’m convinced it’s all a ploy to string out her vlogs, patrons and whoever believes this tit. Again I’m so wild that she takes everyone for a ride, such a grifting, immoral, ugly as sin, user. And as for her family, friends and sycophant followers they can get stuffed too.
Today is the day Stephanie Jarvis officially sold her soul for money, comments, clicks, and views.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Let's say the quiet part out loud, SHE'S DESPERATE. I think it's simply the fact that she doesn't want to live alone at the doom and gloom Chateau again, especially in her approaching senior years. Phlip seems willing to play the part in return for copious amounts of porcelain. And, since there are no other prospects nor have there been for a VERY long time, she has settled for Phlip. The charade continues...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
In all seriousness what the frack is she thinking? What exactly does he bring to the table besides the damn dinner plates?
He’s not smart, educated, funny, capable, or attractive. He’s got no future, no money, no friends, he’s got nothing!
If and when this whole you tube thing collapses how the hell is he going to help?
If Stef was your friend what would you tell her???
Oh and he’s queer as a three dollar bill!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Stephanie is planning to do a special reveal for Patrons of the wedding ring that she purchased at the local Emmaus for Snorty. Stephanie thought it would be wonderful to memorialize Snorty’s love for peppermint candies and candy canes in his wedding ring that he will wear daily until death.

ADE5D411-4A92-4295-84B4-8B605D286747.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just came here to say that I see this all ending like Saltburn. If you haven't seen it, its time LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I had the my hair permed a few times when younger. In my hair it didn't last very long, maybe a month or so and then was straight-ish again, and my hair has more natural wave than Fanny's. But I have no knowledge of new perm methods they may have improved.
I went down the perm route as well. Problem was it 'took' on one side and not the other. Looked quite weird for a while then it dropped out. Never wasted $$s on that again. Fanny should cut all her split ends off and it would improve the health of her hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nobody asked, but if Fannyphi have been lucky enough to secure each other's affections, I am delighted for them both. However, I phoned Ruby to see what his take on the news was. There was a hollow laugh. Apparently, now that gifts are not be shown on cadeaux, the rate of receipt has gone down. Senders don't want to just do what they perceive to be a good deed, they want that good deed acknowledged. So there is to be a new channel, working title: Marital Grabitall to minimise Collateral damage at the Chateau. This will allow Fannyphi to, according to them, "share with the world their joy at the engagement gifts, wedding gifts and new home gifts" and allow them to announce a GoFundMe for the wedding, unless she gets an offer from Hello magazine. Patrons will be able to attend at a cost of $5000.00 per head or better still stay away and just send cards enclosing cheques / checks. Ruby says Patrons will be able to vote on a stone for the ring and their names will be microscopically engraved onto the inside of the band. Ratso has been asked to be the ring ring bearer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Nobody asked, but if Fannyphi have been lucky enough to secure each other's affections, I am delighted for them both. However, I phoned Ruby to see what his take on the news was. There was a hollow laugh. Apparently, now that gifts are not be shown on cadeaux, the rate of receipt has gone down. Senders don't want to just do what they perceive to be a good deed, they want that good deed acknowledged. So there is to be a new channel, working title: Marital Grabitall to minimise Collateral damage at the Chateau. This will allow Fannyphi to, according to them, "share with the world their joy at the engagement gifts, wedding gifts and new home gifts" and allow them to announce a GoFundMe for the wedding, unless she gets an offer from Hello magazine. Patrons will be able to attend at a cost of $5000.00 per head or better still stay away and just send cards enclosing cheques / checks. Ruby says Patrons will be able to vote on a stone for the ring and their names will be microscopically engraved onto the inside of the band. Ratso has been asked to be the ring ring bearer.
Ratso will carry the ring down the aisle on his tail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I would have been less surprised if the proposal had taken place at the Vilaggio Mall in Doha during their layover! (The entire mall is a Venice reproduction, complete with gondolas!) It's over the top gaudy, just like Fanny!

(Disclaimer: they do have a solid grocery store- a Carrefour at that!)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
According to Mummy, Snorty is caring, dependable, faithful and loves Fanny.
Sounds like she's describing a dog. 🐩 Fanny already has Ratso and doesn't need Snorty too.
The only thing Mummy forgot to mention is that Snorty is gay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
According to Mummy, Snorty is caring, dependable, faithful and loves Fanny.
Sounds like she's describing a dog. 🐩 Fanny already has Lancelot and doesn't need Snorty too!
The only thing Mummy forgot to mention is that Snorty is gay!
Snorty is a gay broke boy who relies on his allowance from Mummy Stephanie.

I would love to have seen Amaury’s reaction to the news of the upcoming fake wedding of his Cuz.
Don’t you think Permasmile and hubby are laughing up a storm?
Maria and Pavlina must think it’s hilarious.

AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE REACTIONS OF NICK, CAMERON, AND DAN. They probably laughed so hard that it caused a portion of the newly installed crispy château roof to collapse.

Tess laughed so hard that she accidentally dropped “baby has a glamorous life” in a Venice canal and a rescue team had to be summoned to save the doll.

Dana is probably busy doing the math on how to make her famous falafel’s by the dozens in preparation for the wedding.

Shrek is probably sobbing in the arms of his wife.

Ruthywriter and Pottie are planning a celebratory dinner to toast the upcoming fake wedding of Stephanie and DePHIne.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Gertie......... a Call Out for you Darlin !!!! 💓💓💓

The wind is up and the weather is really bad for Bush Fires ........... are you OK ?????????

The temp is 35c or 95 f and very windy ..... bad for bush fires and Gertie is up in the bush !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ruby has just send me a copy of e mail he found from Fanny to Marie: "I have succeeded where you have failed my dear, and secured Phiphi for myself. And he has promised to write to all those who have donated to the chapel and ask them for a similar donation towards the stone. Then I shall have a ring that even Elizabeth Taylor wouldn't have sneezed at and Liberace would have been proud of. As Davy says, "Go big or go home." and I, my dear, shall do both."

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is engaged…I am laughing so much, she is so naive. He out manipulates her and she is just so unprepared for a conman who is better at it than her.
Exactly . . . he wants her property or at least a foot in the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.