Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jeeves

VIP Member
I am waiting for my invitation, along with @Marquis de Potpourri, @Jeeves and @Heathcliffe...
Remember this post is from, 10/19/21...
Just seen your post Kiki. Sorry, I was out shopping for my wedding guest outfit - definitely NOT a polyester number from Villainetti. Are boobs in or out this year? Bumped into Heathcliffe who was hot-footing it to Saville Row to meet his tailor. 🎩 I think Mojo has an invite to the wedding of the decade too.👰 See you there!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
I laughed when they showed the ring with no stone. Of course Fanny can now customise it with her favourite gemstone - nothing less than 10ct.
Then I saw the cocktail ring and thought, why is there a huge fruity mentos on top of all those paste diamonds... LOL.
I'd be more concerned about the material; angel skin coral - nothing says exotic and delightful than jewellery that is banned from being harvested. Now I wonder if she's got ivory pieces she wants to pawn off as mammoth ivory or vintage...

• Haha
  • Heart

chillijam

Imagine having to pretend to find that limp pasty wimpy liver-lipped ignorant little boy ahem, attractive 😂😱😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Pekey

VIP Member
Can you imagine the Engagement Party old Mummy 🦇 will give them !
All the food will be made out of things Snorts is allergic too !
That is one way to get rid of him. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Ouch 🤕 ohhh daddyyyyyyy
1707968285163.jpeg

But I applaud 👏 you
A bientout

Good to know you are still among us @MojoDublin. I'm same timezone as you and noted the posting time, you previously mentioned family health issues, hope all is well and it was just the excitement of SJ'S engagement that had you awake at that hour.

That house you had your eye on in Killiney is still on the market.
Not ingoring anyone - I tried to keep reading and am popping in to get threw this thread 🧵

thank you 🙏 family life almost sorted still remote working hence time difference !!!!!!!!

thank you all for your kindness to my virbage 🥳😎🤓

but the sight of her in business class was the last strip of wax ……I had to pull it off !!!!

estimate of her grifting around 5.6 million
And she’s so high on her own shite IMHO

I simply cannot wait for that walking dildo to pull the entire farmhouse out from under her

1 table setting at a time …
he’s doing the lords /grannys work

thankfully It will all end in tears 😭

**************************** forgot how to add tag 🤓
truthfully ( spoiler alert ‼)

I can see him shagging her grave
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

[IMG alt="Sparrowsfart"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/294/294118.jpg?1707865548[/IMG]
Sparrowsfart
VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:47 AM
Sparrowsfart said:
Missed you heaps, good to have the ol gang back together.
PS I have just been and done my homework (watched Saltburn).
And yes I think that is how this made for youtube soap opera may end.

Haha Haha Quote
Repor

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Of all the blokes she has had-seriously are we meant to believe he is a keeper. Well I suppose there is a little freak for everyone.

• Haha
  • Sick

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I bet they plan to get married in the chapel, as soon as it's done. At least that's the grift they'll sell......

• Sick
  • Angry

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Hahahahahaha this is the funniest thing I’ve seen this year so far 😂
Well played Snorts, you’ll be dancing around the dump naked soon!
He won't even go in the sea without being fully clothed.. He obviously can't swim either, add that to list of Things Philip Can't Do..

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I just keep snorting (sorry I hope it isn't contagious) about the proposal. The renaissance man thinks proposing to his old maid on the scaffolding is the most romantic thing he can do, with Sebastian just round the corner. It is like the little tosser is just marking his territory, like some ugly wire haired terrier. It is all a bit tragic really, the faded old glamour puss can't even pull a man with a job let a lone a trust fund. The young pretender will now never know the joys of working for a living, meeting a girl saving for a house it is all really really sad. The age gap doesn't matter too much at the moment but in 10 to 20 years it will very much and Snorts will just have led an empty life. What on earth can the grifters put on their wedding list surely not more china.

• Haha
  • Sad

Lady Pinkadella

Once again a vlog that raises more questions than answers. The way she tells the engagement story, sounds like Phiphi has marked his territory once again - marriage proposal on the scaffolding with Sebastian around the corner. Was that the reason for the obviously cooled down vibes between Steph and Sebastian? Does he wonder why she marries her gay son?

Given the fact that Phiphi feels so close to his goal of becoming the ruler of the Land of Lies, he was surprisingly unpresent and silent in this vlog, also very unusual for him. He seems to be feeling pretty uncomfortable on the whole South Africa trip so far.

What's next for Marie? After all, it was obvious that she had a crush on him. Will she finally realize that she is nothing more than a cheap worker and dog sitter?

Amaury's reaction could also be exciting. He never hid his opinion about Phiphi. Was this engagement the last straw that broke the camel's back?

But here's another theory - perhaps a bit presumptuous but not impossible. What if Phiphi proposed because he assumed she would say no? Because isn't his position as a gigolo better than that of her husband? As a husband he could be held responsible (financially and legally), as a gigolo he only benefits. She rejects his proposal and he would sulk like a toddler (but he loves her so much and will stay with her even without a marriage) and rub the rejection in her face at every opportunity to make her feel guilty (and to open her wallet).

So it could be like this or completely different.

What will happen next? What does she hope Mummy and Percy will get her as a wedding present? The beach house in South Africa, the share in the Land of Lies, all shares in the Land of Lies, real estate in the UK?

I would like to be a fly on the wall when it comes to discussions about prenuptial agreements. Let the games begin. Now Mummy can show how much strength is still in her old bones.

• Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Amaury the artificer #1:

Steffi: „Oh Amaury, you’ll never know how thankful and blessed I feel, that you decided to move to lalande to help with the renovations. Your skills and genius mind brought so many positive changes into the chateau, and your positive attitude keeps the rest of us believing in living the dream. Your pure and innocent heart is just exceeded by your warm aura. You are the best and most important thing that ever happened to us. You will always have a place at lalande and within our hearts.

… can you please take care of Philip‘s toilet with the plunger.? He ate to many Cadbury‘s chocolate bars yesterday and the toilet can’t handle it by itself.“

IMG_4836.png

• Haha

Ladeda1957

This makes me feel sick. I screamed at the TV when she announced it. I was thinking it was Clickbait. How in the world can she marry him? And, honestly, he’s essentially marrying his mother. I wonder if his mother is older than Stephanie or not. I wonder how her co-owners are feeling about this? Now she’s going to write him into the will??? What a joke. It just gets worse and worse and worse.
Isn‘t she embarrassed marrying this twerp, does she not read the comments and everybody’s opinion that he is a closet gay and he’s after her money and he’s very unattractive. It’s like she’s just joking with her idiot patrons and audience, they are laughing behind everybody’s back. As I said as if they would think Stephanie would marry Philip. I’m so embarrassed for her because she looks like the biggest fool in the world. I’m embarrassed for the people who follow her too if they believe this will ever happen.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pippip

I have two bees to ‘exorcise’ from my bonnet.

Firstly, Stephanie pleading for donations for her chapel, all whilst buying dresses (such as one from Zimmermann) that those donating could probably never afford. She is such a manipulative person and has no conscience about it whatsoever. I remember the flea market they went to, claiming they had to watch their spending because of the chapel repairs. I feel for the naive and well-meaning (old) fools who donate in all sincerity but don’t spot the diamonds and caviar lifestyle she indulges in.

Secondly, Billy Petherick. All the sycophants in his comment section do him no favours. To claim they do not care about his past, that is bull. If you do not care that someone you followed stole from small rural churches and took advantage of their open doors, that were left open because they trusted visitors, then you are not fit for society, as a healthy social group should hold their ‘own’ to a standard

• Heart

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Is the engagement to stop us from talking about the lack of renovations going on or the general grift?

• Heart
  • Haha

Bogue de Juin

No romance between the newly engaged couple, you say? Did you not hear that beautiful rendition of "Lovin' You" by Minnie Riperton on the walk back from the beach?

Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 2.57.27 PM.png

Spit it out Mummy

Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 3.04.56 PM.png

Welcome to hell, Phlip.

Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 3.05.38 PM.png

• Haha