The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not acting normal AT all. There’s nothing on her social media other than YouTube about it. No big kiss photos or anything. My whole family knew hubs was going to ask me because he asked for their approval before he asked me. It was a second marriage for both of us, but he followed tradition. He’s a Southern boy so I wouldn’t expect anything less. 🤣. He tricked me into picking out my ring. I drew a pic what my dream ring was and I said but that is too expensive! Don’t get that! It was two trillions with a square cut in the middle. Damn if he didn’t find a laser cut version that was $35,000 less but looked like my dream ring. Again, it was our second rodeo and he still did that. This is PhiPhis first roadeo and he is sucking it big time!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Snorts is busy planning for his return to the dump , here is another example of his creativity.
Yes...and he's texting Marie Wiik as we speak, demanding (as Lord of the Manse) that she "make it happen". After all, she is Channel 4's floristry maven!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"THIS IS THE LEAST JEALOUS I'VE EVER BEEN" (Rachel, Friends)
Tattlers this is not me speaking, just quoting !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who will be best man, Bubble girl? He doesn't seem to have any other friends. Who will give her away, Gerry? Bridesmaids: Marie, the flower girl, will be scattering weeds and roadkill; Dana scattering falafels? Tess will bring her baby doll. Thor and Aloysius could be pageboys. Antoine's a bit too old to be a pageboy and he may resent it as his inheritance doesn't look very promising now. Quite a lot of guests will be wearing paper bags: the Janssons, Ruthie (if she's on the guest list after the latest book), and Baghead, of course. Potty could dance down the aisle in front of the procession, playing the pan pipes. If Fanny wears a yellow Villiotti dress; Snorty dresses up as Louis quinze, and Gerry wears a kilt, it will look like something out of Alice in Wonderland, and if Ruthie does attend, she'll gain lots of ideas for her next masterpiece. Dan and Selmar could provide the music when Fanny and Snorts emerge from the chapel. I can't wait for the spectacle, it will certainly be worth watching, that is if it ever happens!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What a missed chance for product placement: Vivian could have sponsored the ring in exchange for them mentioning her website!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If the marriage is unconsummated, they can get it annulled, that may be a bit difficult to prove with Fanny being the bride! Boris Johnson managed to get an annullment from his second marriage, despite having several children from the marriage and several other out of wedlock children as well. If he can manage that, I 'm sure the equally moral Fanny can too!
---
Sorry about this rather tasteless, joke but Chateau diaries is beginning to look like one wedding and three funerals.
---
Delicate?? Panda needs to go to Specsavers!!!!!!
Just saw this, I said exactly the same!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
What a missed chance for product placement: Vivian could have sponsored the ring in exchange for them mentioning her website!
If they'd stayed friends with the Peterick's Billy would have nicked her a belter in exchange for some wood.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it's the phone mirror image ? Same problem deciding which eye of Boxer Tyson Fury is cut
I thought that too but I looked at Percy’s buttons and it seemed as though she definitely had ring on wrong hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think marrying Snorts after 30 years of single life is a tacit admission she's not pulling any more.
I wonder if that's why she no longer has the party people to the shitoo?
I think most of the party people were using her for weekends away and Fanny loves full house and taking pics of all the beautiful people to show to the world on IG. A kind of a ‘scratch itch’ situ.
Those giddy days are long gone as most will have simply grown up or moved onto bigger, better and let’s face it, more comfortable places to party in.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If she had a perm, her bleached hair would look like a blonde version of Phi Phi's rat nest

I wonder if Billy may have had some kind of beef in the past with the church. Gwen even made some comment that it doesn't surprise her. Maybe someone he knew was abused or something.

And maybe not and he was just a selfish pig.
Do any of us NOT know of someone abused by religion somehow? My Dad was (born 1924), by the nuns...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Can someone please explain the reference in this thread title to Billy being a tealeaf? What does that mean????
I'm sure you're question's been answered.. I'm still on page 3.. But here's a small sample of Cockney rhyming slang... quite fascinating we could hold full conversations all day every day and know what each other were saying.. but couldn't learn a foreign language to save our lives... 😂 https://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/jun/09/guide-to-cockney-rhyming-slang

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Snorty mentioned growing the family then SJ told the story about marrying a gay to have a child. Tattlers hear me out, Snorty mind tricked her into being a kaboom, getting a dog, could a child be his main goal to end up with all the cash, forks, houses and toe socks he could ever want? This will be the best train wreck ever. SJ escaping through a wall like a teenager just to have sex with Potty before the double celebration party:her x-lover Baghead’s birthday & her engagement party to a gay child. Potty will be there waiting for SJ when the breakup happens. Bubble girl on the other hand is PISSED!

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sure you're question's been answered.. I'm still on page 3.. But here's a small sample of Cockney rhyming slang... quite fascinating we could hold full conversations all day every day and know what each other were saying.. but couldn't learn a foreign language to save our lives... 😂 https://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/jun/09/guide-to-cockney-rhyming-slang
Gets used quite often in our house.

Another thought she's hoping noone is thinking about..................THE HEATING........

1707839314484.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.