The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe, just maybe, Stephanie does not care if he is using her for her assets. She will inherit quite a few properties from her mother one day, she has part of the chateau and the flat in London. She has no immediate family members who would inherit from her, so maybe she thinks she will be gone and she was not alone for the rest of her life.
That's interesting. I can't see her living on her own in that place as she ages. He is incapable of defending her from any harm but he enables her spending and likes the hedonistic way of life as much as she does. We have heard it said that shd can't travel on her own and the chaos she creates wherever she goes anywhere proves that. At least, he would attempt not to lose tickets or be as late and chaotic as she is so she will see all that as being positive. He is her support animal and maybe that's all she wants: someone she can control to a certain extent and whom she can hold equally responsible if things go wrong. Also, Clara said she dislikes sex, so in that respect, he's perfect for her. She can get away with anything with him by her side, however unlovable and useless he may be.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Seen on my homepage right now.......

1707840002019.png

I clicked on the article. Fanny could consider these to him out of her garden:

1707840056361.png

1707840099999.png

1707840121639.png

1707840167640.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
JESUS CHRIST - THEY'RE ENGAGED TO GET MARRIED!!!!
I NEED A VERY LARGE DRINK!!!
COULD YOU IMAGINE MARRYING THIS????
WHY DO I FEEL THEY JUST DOING IT TO TRY AND TRUMP AMUARY & NATTI!!!!!
That's her man... Now she has him she'll never have to worry.. two incomes and all.... oh wait..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, they aren't as expensive as I thought, but she will have to go to an expensive jeweller, so she could be looking at $20000? Chicken feed to her.
I don't think finding a gemstone is the difficult part.. I would think the ring itself may be.. it's old, heaven knows how old his grandmother was when she passed it to him or how old she was when she herself received it... I have a diamond and sapphire ring my late husband had bought for me and I wanted it resizing. It was going to cost more than the ring itself was worth as the shanks had worn down and the claws holding the stones in needed adjusting. I can understand giving a ring with the stone to someone (Prince William gave Kate, Princess Diana's ring) I know not a great comparison, but to just give the 'bones' of it and propose with it. Can you imagine "Will you marry me, sorry about the ring, there's no guts to it, but it was my grandmothers, so until you buy a stone that you like, please accept this gobstopper until you get it sorted."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2753749

as they announce she starts jumping up and down like a excited 5 year old and percy starts scratching his head in wonder:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so telling .omg the jokes write themselves mummy with champagne struggling for words hes dependable came easily the word faithful was a struggle she had to search hard in her brain for that ... below the exact moment shes searching for god for to give her the right word to say View attachment 2753765
So where’s the groom? Plus there’s no way in hell they would not have filmed the proposal. Hell the kids at school put more effort into their promposals!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine you wait till you're 50 and he is the best you can do. This song would make a perfect back drop to some pf Phi Phi's finest moments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Engagement Ring or not, the heating will be turned on before either Fanny or Snorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What an anti climax! An engagement proposal on scaffolding. As Fanny herself said with Vienna and Venice being so romantic but it just had to be the chapel!
Exactly why did the little twit think to propose a week ago? What was the occasion?
Gerry tries to make it that a ring is eternal and love is blah blah.
A big ring with no stone how romantic. What will Fanny choose? Her favourite colour being yellow so either a yellow diamond, yellow sapphire…?
And… to celebrate Fanny goes and has breakfast with Potts!
So what's a ring with two orifices than Gerry?
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️ A clusterf'ck..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And one of the Fanny Fans has mentioned how they are looking forward to the patter of little feet (not Ratso's).

She seems to have forgotten that Fanny is 50 years old <give or take a few months> and is post menopause.

Any babies will be along the lines of Archie and Lillibet via a surrogate.
Fanny and Snorty can’t toilet train a dog so there's no chance they could raise a child, but I would enjoy watching a toddler in the shitoo teetering around Snorty’s porcelain, grandmother’s crystal and the Ardmore vase!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.