The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't stopped chuckling since I watched the vlog this morning before work.

Another thought, they could go to Limoooooges and have Berrrrrrrnadoh comemerative wedding mugs for the crazies.

1707831712228.png

Yours for a ton (£100.00) Squire.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am waiting for my invitation, along with @Marquis de Potpourri, @Jeeves and @Heathcliffe...
Remember this post is from, 10/19/21...
Just seen your post Kiki. Sorry, I was out shopping for my wedding guest outfit - definitely NOT a polyester number from Villainetti. Are boobs in or out this year? Bumped into Heathcliffe who was hot-footing it to Saville Row to meet his tailor. 🎩 I think Mojo has an invite to the wedding of the decade too.👰 See you there!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Fanny's already on the phone to Kleinfeld's.... she'd like to say Yes to the Dress on camera. Pnina Tornai will be hired to make Snorts something custom, preferably a mermaid style since he likes things tight.
Lena Hoschek does bridal wear.

1707832318683.png
1707832336616.png
1707832362890.png
1707832430947.png

All shoulders back tits out style, Fanny's fave.

I like this one but it's too demure for her

1707832564893.png

---
I laughed when they showed the ring with no stone. Of course Fanny can now customise it with her favourite gemstone - nothing less than 10ct.
Then I saw the cocktail ring and thought, why is there a huge fruity mentos on top of all those paste diamonds... LOL.
I'd be more concerned about the material; angel skin coral - nothing says exotic and delightful than jewellery that is banned from being harvested. Now I wonder if she's got ivory pieces she wants to pawn off as mammoth ivory or vintage...
I wonder what recent Auction it's from?

Mummy didn't let her chose one of her rings did she, like Tata did for Natti.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dear all, wow, what an insane thread 🧵 it went from 2 to 20 pages while I slept...
Thank goodness we have @ComtesseRose with her amazing abilities of thread setting.
Guess we all learned something in London cockney dialect with the funny title.
Well done @Pyke

What can I say that has not already been said? Nothing really. You have said it all.

But this is how I see it. This engagement with a stoneless ring proves what we already knew, Fanny has serious mental health problems. This entire thing shows how much lost and mental the woman is. Who in good mental health would marry Snorts? That creature brings nothing to the table, I mean, to an eventual marriage. He is useless as trophy husband as he is not even good looking. That boy is ridiculous. We can all see that she has real trouble being alone and decided to accept and take along the only thing that sticked to her. Snorts.

She is as ridiculous as any 50 year old man shagging his 27 year old secretary and calling it love, or whatever. Maybe she loves him but, it so, she clearly has other mental problems of all sorts and her "feelings" should not be trusted by her close relatives. On the other side, if it is publicity, still mental if she is doing it for financial gain. Who in sane conscience would expose one's life for views and patreon money? I mean, Fanny of course. What am I saying, she is hopeless.

One thing I know, she can say whatever she wants, BUT, as a divorcee she will never get married in her chapel. Divorced Catholics can not remarry in the church. They can make the fuss they want around the chapel but no Catholic priest will ever be able to marry or bless her union. Maybe bless, since the current pope allowed some new blessings to take place. But she can not marry there. Not even if she invites another priest from a different Christian religion to perform the cerimony because that would be scandalous and no serious pastor or priest would take the job.

The recently engaged will have no one but the mayor of their locality to marry them.
Now, I’m heading back to page 9…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What’s happened to Baghdad, Marie and Antoine? Forgotten about? More flight problems? What a fun half term for Antoine.
Remember we are watching vlog on Fanny time, so this all happened last week, Baghead will appear tonight with engagement present. They arrived in South Africa on 6th Feb ? showed Mummy the teapot to sweeten her up then the Stone less ring.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No shotgun wedding in South Africa? All the Dump owners, Mummy, Percy and Gerry will be present.
Didn't she pack some lace in her suitcase? Perhaps it's for a veil. They could get married in SA to avoid Percy having to fly. If, that is, she has any intention at all, to marry that idiotic sloth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
@Cleo's Asp That's a good point, but I think she'll want to get married from the dump and have Percy and the bat come there. It'll prove the perfect delaying tactic as she has to wait for them to return to France, and they in their turn come up with every excuse not to board that plane.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I laughed when they showed the ring with no stone. Of course Fanny can now customise it with her favourite gemstone - nothing less than 10ct.
Then I saw the cocktail ring and thought, why is there a huge fruity mentos on top of all those paste diamonds... LOL.
I'd be more concerned about the material; angel skin coral - nothing says exotic and delightful than jewellery that is banned from being harvested. Now I wonder if she's got ivory pieces she wants to pawn off as mammoth ivory or vintage...
I wonder what recent Auction it's from?

Mummy didn't let her chose one of her rings did she, like Tata did for Natti.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OK ...... if Snorts has a Stag Night .......who will be there with him??? Everyone dislikes him so !

Plus....... where will they go--- to a Strip Club or a Drag Show ???? :unsure:
Vogue, vogue, vogue

1707834282463.png
1707834324990.png
1707834341029.png

Never in a month of Sundays would it be this

1707834409104.png
1707834427989.png
1707834448517.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Since we know they read here, Natalia, Amaury this witch will do everything in her power to sabotage your wedding. Even to the point of trying to break you up. But this is what she is going to do. As soon as you set a date, she’ll plan hers around it, knocking yours off the family calendar. Stephamememe will then cry and boohoo, flap her giant man hands in mock distress that this date is precious to her because of insert inane reason here and you must change yours. She will force your parents to chose between your wedding and hers. Amaury, son, they’ve already proven scuzzy cuzzy takes priority over you. If this is indeed what occurs, disown Chantal and Stephen. They’ve proven themselves time and again to be poor parents. The Biggio apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Then pack up your tit, send it wherever you wish to go and burn that fucker down boy! Go full Mrs. Danvers and lay waste to Manderley. You know you want to. LaLande needs to be ashes, it’s the only way. To quote Martha Stewart, “it’s a good thing”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Well, they aren't as expensive as I thought, but she will have to go to an expensive jeweller, so she could be looking at $20000? Chicken feed to her.
I have bought and sold a lot of vintage/antique jewelry in the last 20 years - I had a side hustle for many years doing so. I did some poking around last night on the coral ring. I'm guessing around the $2000 to $2500 area - RETAIL. If they got it at a brocante, an auction or an antique shop it could skew that number in either direction. Just a quick word.....at least in the US, that coral ring would be considered "of value" yet the style itself not very popular with younger folk, probably not even us older folk. That would affect price, as well.

A question, because I can't bear to go back into the video and look for myself - did she say he bought her that coral ring?

I ventured a guess about the price of the coral ring to make the point that if Philip bought the coral ring, he could have easily used the money to buy a stone for his relative's ring. Maybe not a diamond, but a semi-precious stone. These days, a lot of brides aren't going for traditional engagement rings (think about Nati's ring) or even the traditional diamond, so a colored stone would have been right on trend.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That person should have gone to Specsavers, "tiny, delicate hands"??!
well I hate to be crude but if they are in a sexual relationship with Fanny's huge Kenny Everett man hands and Pube's pathetic Pecker a hand job is out of the question just a finger and thumb.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Remember we are watching vlog on Fanny time, so this all happened last week, Baghead will appear tonight with engagement present. They arrived in South Africa on 6th Feb ? showed Mummy the teapot to sweeten her up then the Stone less ring.
In the Patreon video they mention they already have a drinks party planned, so the engagement announcement is from before the Patreon blog. The drinks party is an engagement party (plus, reluctantly, Baghead’s birthday!)!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.