The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hello my lovelies, proposal underwhelming
me for once doesnt agree with all said here, but I believe that fanny feels her age, she sees her wrinkles and all her friends moved on with their families, her fun farmhouse is now just that only a farm house, the idea that potty will come back ''home'' is far gone and only one left is philipa
lizy doesnt like him personally but she knows that he keeps her in check as a good handler who will keep an eye on fanny as once was gerry;s job
with the rock, maybe partnership with IDYL is on the horison as all influencers seem to work with them
on for snort, it is obvious, he will never become bigger actor as he is now, he has his own reality tv show, and will get an inheritance in a process, not a first gay who married older lady and then left her once he was ok financially ..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm sure it was all discussed and planned prior. He proposed because she gave him permission and told him exactly where and when to do it, in the chapel, on the scaffolding next to that one saint what's his name.
..but make sure my next boyfriend the chapel guy isn't watching...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is all part of Fanny’s plan, already set into motion, to get rid of Snorts. Right? Please…right???
Staaaahp 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not “the plan set into motion” 😂😂😂 that was the paaarfect Clara answer 😂

btw, whoever said it will end like Saltburn… bang on!! 🎯 with the respirator tube and everything! And I bet pheeph has already gone through bathtub water stage to get here 🤢😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Here’s a bit of a mood board for The Pubes’ upcoming wedding of the century, sorry Meghan Markle…
IMG_8914.jpeg

IMG_8919.jpeg

IMG_8918.jpeg

IMG_8920.jpeg

IMG_8915.jpeg

IMG_8917.jpeg

IMG_8916.jpeg

IMG_8923.jpeg

IMG_8910.jpeg

IMG_8922.jpeg

IMG_8921.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
St Kathy thinks maybe she should be looking for a hat. Just say what you want Kathy, the objections are that you pretend not to want to "join in" and "don't watch" you can have as many opinions as you want but be honest and not Hollier than true Tattlers.

Saturdays Patreon vlog will be footage of the scaffolding moment Snorts popped the question. With Sebastian offering felicitations a round of applause and shouts of Bravo !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, Fanny knows how to get attention! It's taken me a large part of today to go through all this! Are we sad, or what? Not quite as sad as the happy couple, I hasten to say! Seriously, there have been some great reactions.We'll see what happens next.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This makes me feel sick. I screamed at the TV when she announced it. I was thinking it was Clickbait. How in the world can she marry him? And, honestly, he’s essentially marrying his mother. I wonder if his mother is older than Stephanie or not. I wonder how her co-owners are feeling about this? Now she’s going to write him into the will??? What a joke. It just gets worse and worse and worse.
She's spent the last 50 years on the take... you think she's going to start giving now? Not in a million years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I want Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen to get legally married more than I’ve wanted anything in my entire life. Is that weird?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Finally, I have a fashion scoop- the striped blue and white dress she wore to the beach, I have nearly the same. Nearly the same dress as Stephanie Jarvis! Stephanie has been casting far and wide to find that dress, and who would believe it, she found it in Australia at Kmart reduced to $10. I knew Stephanie would just love it, just love it, when I popped it into my plastic trolley.
I thought it was the one she bought from Emmaus.. the nightshirt striped one.
---
I want Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen to get legally married more than I’ve wanted anything in my entire life. Is that weird?
I'd love to be a fly on the wall at The Pethericks gaff. Ma P will be having a laugh 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just think Fanny wants a big diamond. There’s no cheaper place than South Africa, Fanny will have that pebble switched out in no time. Fly back via Dubai and slide through CDG customs unnoticed. Thanks Patreons.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That's interesting. I can't see her living on her own in that place as she ages. He is incapable of defending her from any harm but he enables her spending and likes the hedonistic way of life as much as she does. We have heard it said that shd can't travel on her own and the chaos she creates wherever she goes anywhere proves that. At least, he would attempt not to lose tickets or be as late and chaotic as she is so she will see all that as being positive. He is her support animal and maybe that's all she wants: someone she can control to a certain extent and whom she can hold equally responsible if things go wrong. Also, Clara said she dislikes sex, so in that respect, he's perfect for her. She can get away with anything with him by her side, however unlovable and useless he may be.
I thought Clara said she could be heard squealing through the bedroom walls...maybe on the occasions when she did fancy a tickle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Maybe they are getting married in Argentina as speak
I really hope so!
Madame Le’Fan puts everyone’s life and personal moments on her vlogs, and when it comes to her own announcement, all the viewers get is her, standing alone, jumping up and down.

I truly hope Amaury and Natti will ban her from showing even a second of their wedding in the vlogs and to stop her from making money of their personal and intimate moments.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The most gorgeous wedding dress ever, far too classy for the Lalande freaks though.
1707843811942.png
1707843876247.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've been thinking about 'the ring', which is bizarre even by Fanny's standards. I'm still laughing about it, between bouts of WTAF :unsure::unsure:

So I've come to my favourite conclusion, only because with my LaLande hat on, it's almost feasible :

The Great GrandMother angle is total BS. On their travels, and possibly when they arriived in SA or Vienna, they went to a jeweller, picked the ring and diamond (probably a yellow one :rolleyes:), and are awaiting the diamond's arrival, newly cut to fit the mount. In the meantime, she's kept the ring to flash on the vlog and announce the engagement. As we all know, if she opens he mouth, Fanny is probably lying. She cant really say 'and I've just bought myself a 10 caret diamond ring now can she. We'll soon know when 'the rock appears'. Vienna is pobably best location travel wise.

Also, another thought. If she got a yellow diamond, she could pass it off as a yellow citrine, a stone I love, and I have two rings with them in. That way she can pass it off as 'budgeting'. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: FFS I'm thinking into this tooooooo much 💍💍💍💍💍

Just when I thought Lalande content was getting boring. The entertainment value about the engagement & wedding will keep us laughing for yonks.

+++++++++Edit - what I am thinking, Amsterdam, of course, the diamond capital of Europe with Snorts' parents in situ. That dismond is bought already I tell yer++++++++++

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.