The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would there be a reason not to have a permanent wave put in Fanny’s hair?

She is obsessed with curls ,and spends an inordinate amount of money on machines and endless hours wandering about looking unhinged with her hair in curlers , rags or pins.
Yes, it seems ann inordinate amount of effort when the lustrous, bouncing waves are limp and lank within minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Listen carefully, I will say this only once.
I've been trying to think who Fanny reminds me of when she calls out "''Alloo" to the Chapel restorer. Then it came to me.....

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 20.01.29.png
Unknown.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't know exactly what the dress looks like, but the details and pattern are there:
Not cheap.

Screenshot_20240212_205740_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I don't know exactly what the dress looks like, but the details and pattern are there:
Not cheap.

View attachment 2752756
The length is about right for her. Hopefully the neckline can be adjusted for maximum boobage exposure.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Congratulations @Pyke for naming the thread, and congratulations @YoungAtHeart for nominating it.

C'mon Fanny this is mainly your thread, you need to do better, LOL.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Yesterday at 10:37 AM
Thanks @tuffiti you legend. Well that was an abomination you're in SA and you flog discount baked beans.

What is wrong with Fanny's bottom lip it is all wobbly and swollen and uneven. Why doesn't Fanny get her roots done is it because she is too tight to pay so only Annalise and Michael Petherick.

How anyone is sending them money at this point is beyond me, she keeps highlighting old purchases and Zara finds (that should have stayed on the rail) but her two flights to South Africa alone would be around £3,000. or more
---
On Avalanche below the bollocks Stephanie Flog:

70Fg_Ptii8gGxy-o1KrDdgTw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@ItsMe-yv9jd
1 day ago (edited)
@ShelCM-xn3hp All the work that contractor, (the skinny old guy with the gottee and tinted glasses, named Ian?) was doing 2 years ago... removing the attic floor in Narnia's closet, building Natalia's office/apartment in the carriage house, installing the tiny shower upstairs in the hall and removing the hallway next to her bedroom, was stopped, because the new toilet/shower leaked through to the room below, (Ian also installed the heater right next to the toilet so you would burn your legs sitting there, and he had the bathroom door open out into the hallway, which is never done) and he was immediately fired... she is suing him for damages. So while he is waiting for his day in court, nobody is allowed, (by law) to do any work in the areas where Ian worked. (We all know it takes years to finally get a court settlement in France, so she has to wait and cannot hire anyone to redo his mistakes or finish those areas, until Ian has been proven liable or not.) It also reminds me of the guy that dug the trench, (bald, husky guy with the diggers they always borrowed, named Matt?) in the front field 3 years ago, (to install the pipes into the moat) and finally get water flowing to the garden... as he was also fired and sued, because he was digging the new swimming pool, next to the road in front, and Matt was told by the government to stop immediately, (as he did not have any permits or planning permission to do so.) And that brings me to the huge bread oven that Michael Potts spent a fortune to restore 15 years ago... apparently when the architects were hired 2 years ago, they discovered that it was not built to code and it was a fire hazard, (now nobody is allowed to use it.) So you wonder where all of the money is going? (We all know she keeps a few hundred thousand dollars in the bank to be sure she has money to pay the bills for the next 10 years... for every 100 dollars donated, 50 dollars goes to restoration costs and 50 dollars sits in the bank for her to spend, if and when needed in the future.)
---
2 days ago (edited)
?? I almost choked on my glass of wine when you stated 'she is a visionary, a trail blazer'... ooooh it must be wonderful to live in your precious bubble of rainbows, unicorns and lollypops. You have totally lost the plot if you admire a British woman posing as a French princess, after moving to France and spending her last dime to buy the cheapest 'chateau' she could find, (with the money she got from the sale of the house she kept from her divorce.) It's a forgettable, mismatched mess of sad, crumbling outbuildings left over from a chateau destroyed in the revolution... stuffed with a God awful mix of cheap, broken and torn thrift store finds, (more suited to that ghastly 'Hoarders' TV series.) She was actually telling people it was a 'historic' property... even though she knew it was NOT LISTED by the French Government, (she was later ordered to remove such claims in all her videos, or she would be sued.) With no job or any savings left over to do urgent repairs, (hire an architect, a carpenter, a decorator or a gardener) she forced her retired parents, (they worked tirelessly as nurses at a private asylum in the UK, where they lived in the attic) to move in with her and spend their retirement savings on the repairs needed for the next 15 years, (while living there without any heating.) Instead of getting a job to help pay her bills, she actually asked two ex-boyfriends for money to pay her bills and they became co-owners. For years, she invited total strangers/volunteers to stay for months and work for her, (cooking, cleaning, cutting the grass, etc. etc., in exchange for free food and shelter... even slaves got free food and shelter.) Then she has the nerve, during a deadly global pandemic, (where millions of people have suddenly lost their income) to beg complete strangers on the internet for charity, to help pay her bills... so she can swish around all day in a chateau, watching everyone else work all day, every day. She now gets over 40 thousand dollars every month from complete strangers on YouTube to restore the chateau, update the interior decor and landscaping... that's over half a million dollars every year folks, (she also gets a 75% tax deduction from the French government every year, for restoration costs... which is a big government tax refund she can spend on herself!) She is screaming to the world on YouTube how poor she is... while constantly buying the most expensive wall paper on the planet, at 1 thousand dollars PER ROLL. And flaunting her massive closet stuffed with designer clothes, handbags, tiaras and designer shoes. There is even a new room being built, to be stuffed with her endless collection of expensive dinnerware, crystal, silverware and GOLD cutlery. She even managed to find extra money to pay a volunteer to stay on as a full-time employee, that 'sets her dinner table' every day, (let's not forget to mention that she was publicly humiliated, when the BBC exposed him as her well paid, MUCH YOUNGER, secret boyfriend... better known as the tripod.) She also loves to tell everyone she is an Opera singer, even though nobody, anywhere, has ever paid her to sing in an opera, (just because her parents paid for her to have voice lessons, does not make her an opera singer!) This self entitled, shameless freeloader is what you decided is someone that should be celebrated and worthy of your time and attention?? Seriously, what were you thinking... the question is, what qualifies a woman that has never had a job, has spent her entire life using everyone around her, has a horrific sense of style, lives like a hoarder, and she never thought of setting up the YouTube vlog, (as she has commented before that she hates videos and she refuses to answer a phone!) It was that guy Michael, that lived with her and always did her hair and make-up for FREE, as he set up the vlog for her as a surprise, (she never mentions that to anyone... instead, she is always taking credit for starting the vlog herself!) This woman makes my skin crawl... her only claim to fame is how she has been using people all her life and how she has been begging complete strangers on the internet for charity, to pay her bills. All so she can live like a pampered princess in a castle... especially when you consider there are soooo many desperate people and institutions that are more deserving of charity and in need of money to help pay the bills... like all of the sick children's hospitals and animal shelters that are struggling to SAVE LIVES. And yet this self absorbed wannabe princess thinks she is a top priority and complete strangers should send her their hard earned dollars every month, so she can show off her lavish lifestyle and post videos of how she spends their money, (while constantly filming herself traveling the world in style, instead of her actually focusing her time and energy on 'restoring' a chateau.) Seriously though, who paid you to post this ridiculous promotional video?

Last edited: Yesterday at 10:52 AM
Reactions:You, Fromthenorth, billybudd and 56 others

Karma baby!

VIP Member

Thursday at 8:38 PM

So… I have to say I’m with Scotchette here, to an extent. There are a couple of people here, who -while well intentioned- sometimes go way too deep in the tin foil hat territory 😂 talking about manipulating YT numbers and Patreon numbers and constantly talking about buying views and subscribers… and honestly I can’t be bothered to correct them every single time. I used to do it, but these days I just scroll by.

So here is the gist of it.

No one with 2 brain cells to rub together would buy Patreon members for themselves. The amount of fees they end up paying on fake users far surpasses any optical illusion and the fact that Fanny’s Patreon numbers are generally going down is proof that she’s not manipulating those numbers. They fluctuate as she fucks up, and then turns in a sob story to raise the numbers again. And no matter what you say, Fanny does have 2 brain cells to rub together or she wouldn’t be so successful in her con. There is just absolutely no profit for her in buying Patreon members.

As for YT number manipulation, buying subscribers and views has absolutely no impact on the YT algorithm, because there are checks and balances in place to see through that, and the creators sure as duck aren’t getting paid on bought views. And if you’re wondering why doesn’t YT stop creators from doing that, because YOUTUBE DOESN’T CARE! 🎉🎉

Fanny and the likes of her are absolute nobodies in YT verse! And as long as YT is making money off of these creators, they don’t give a tit. They can buy views to inflate their egos and pretend they’re some hot tit, it won’t pay them an extra dime. Unless there’s an actual legal issue that goes to court and causes YT headache, nothing will happen. If you want to know how much YT doesn’t care, look up what happened with SSSniperwolf and JacksFilms… or what went down with Coleen Ballinger… and none of these people got kicked off YT because they’re making YT money…

So, we can engage in our gossip and try to bring consequences upon these fraudsters, but unless that consequence comes from the “real world”, I am sorry to say that none of them will lose their money making machine and YT certainly won’t stop them from making money and handing %45 of it to Google…. Just like any other corporation in this capitalist world.

That’s it. Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Reactions:You, juniperroad, jojonz and 54 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Saturday at 10:22 PM
F I L T H Y P A T R E O N V I D E O
R E C A P

Mummy, Percy, and Gerry are all at the beach house. Nick, Marie, and Antoine are on their way to stay as well. Fanny and PhiPhi go grocery shopping for booze and all the ingredients for tuna pasta salad. No I’m not kidding.

Upon return, Mummy asks PhiPhi to rearrange all of her pillows and chotchkis. He actually makes it look better.

Electricity is being rationed and every time it’s off the alarm system beeps when people move. Hahahahaha! Karma.

Nick et al are delayed as flights did not connect. Spends birthday at airport. Hahahahahahah. Karma

After buying a bunch of food the Beach House Bums decide to go out for dinner. Guess who they run into. Potty and his mum. No Ruthie in sight unless she was hiding or has an invisibility cloak.

After dinner we are treated to a shot of Fanny in bed. Shes so happy to see her 15 yer old Ralph Lauren sheets bought in a French discount shop are still holding up because she loves them. Had to get her little I’m frugal virtue signaling in, lest the viewers think she’s rich in her ocean front beach house or something.

I hate this witch. Can you tell?

OIDK out.

Reactions:You, Alice Strictknickers, Mountainy Man and 48 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:10 PM
No no no no no! This has got to be a joke.

Attachments
Reactions:You, Fromthenorth, Sunnee and 46 others

C'est moi

VIP Member

Friday at 8:34 PM

@tcm087 I believe the entirety of tattlers also struggle to understand. However, we have a bloody good time trying.

Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, StephaniesSupportConsort and 44 others

ComtesseRose

VIP Member

Wednesday at 11:55 PM
He stands like this???
PhiPhi Standing.png

Did he also jizz on the burned cake?
Burned Cake.png

Reactions:StephaniesSupportConsort, Margo Polo, Magpie2020 and 43 others

Beachgirl

VIP Member

Thursday at 11:46 AM
Just seen on Marie’s instagram.

A picture speaks a thousand words but unfortunately the words she has used make it speak a thousand more.

Attachments
Reactions:You, Miss Eliza Bennet, MsPitstop and 43 others

As always, thank you all for contributing.
I see we have new lurkers and likers, remember we have a wiki, just for you
Happy Tattling.
Thank you for the shiny new thread @ComtessRose ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not cheap.

View attachment 2752756
Thank you Tea with Lemon for working your magic and identifying Stephanie’s newest expensive dress !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Or maybe the announcement is that Gerry is retiring and moving to the dump full time. If he were there Fanny would not need Snorts anymore, to keep her company. Remember BS (before Snorts). She traveled with Gerry.
Gross! I can't stand the tartan gnome and his pathetic jokes. I have to ffwd when he speaks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Would there be a reason not to have a permanent wave put in Fanny’s hair?

She is obsessed with curls ,and spends an inordinate amount of money on machines and endless hours wandering about looking unhinged with her hair in curlers , rags or pins.
I am not a hair dresser, but I think with all the bleach and coloring she does a permanent wave for curls might fry her hair. She would also have to pay for it, and I think she likes the attention when she fusses with her hair. A good hair spray when she first has the curls would keep them longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fanny is showing her age and middle age mum vibes getting stronger every day. All Fanny's histrionics are definitely aging her face.
Histrionic Personality Disorder (Fanny seems to tick lots of the boxes)
I do think her Mother 🦇 has this too but not so intense as Fanny as she plays up to the camera all the time.
So I feel it runs in her family and then I must mention Gerry..... well he does love to act the fool too. Yes I feel he is related by blood otherwise those two shockers (Mummy 🦇and Fanny )would have dumped him a long time ago.
The three of them all love the attention and strive to be the center of it all . Mummy and Fanny can be seen fighting for it when they are together for a time. I feel sorry for Percy at times.
This is why they grift so well as their life is a act.

Before I forget ... thank you ComtesseRose for the new thread- big kiss ! 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Listen carefully, I will say this only once.
I've been trying to think who Fanny reminds me of when she calls out "''Alloo" to the Chapel restorer. Then it came to me.....

View attachment 2752740View attachment 2752741
.......and Madame Edith couldn't sing either.
---
Not cheap.

View attachment 2752756
She's hankering for a sponsorship with Farfetch. I'm sure in the past I've seen something similar to the awful black number she wore New Years Eve on there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Zimmermann is a Aussie company and when I walk past their shop where I live with my daughter who is a pattern cutter and grader I say to her "I could make that " and we laugh....... I am Hopeless at sewing unlike my daughter who has always be fabulous at sewing , even as a child .
I am not that fond of their clothing ( Zimmermann ) I guess you have to be young , thin and tall to look good in their stuff !
That's not you either Fanny ! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I put some rough dates in for return flights Doha to Durban and business class are around £2k. Leaves her with plenty of her patrons money for more tat.
Taking your example of flights from March 14, 2024:

Qatar march 14, 2024 Johannesburg to Doha flights run from $1789 to $3376.00

Qatar March 15, 2024 Doha to Durbin flights run from $3734.00 to $ 3965

At a minimun, it would be $5623.00 or more for Stephanie’s plane tickets to fly from Johannesburg to Doha, and from Doha to Durbin? The same for Snorts, $5623.00. $11,246 for tickets for the gruesome twosome to travel one way from South Africa to England. under that travel scenario,

Snorts isn’t worth $1, much less over $10,000 for tickets to haul his lazy, useless, allergic grifting ass to South Africa and back to the dump. Fanny loves to spend those grifted funds.

Will it cost over $22, 000 + to fly Fanny and Snorts from England to South Africa and back?
Add $717 for Stephanie’s new Zimmerman dress that she wore from the airport.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.