The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know exactly what the dress looks like, but the details and pattern are there:
Not cheap.

View attachment 2752756
So now she’s buying Zimmerman! I just bleeping can’t with her. Been reading my posts Fanny? Sorry darling you still look like a little alcoholic gnome with crappy hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
1. Snorts has got a job
2. Snorts has won an Oscar
3. ALL Chapel Stars are SOLD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2752925
View attachment 2752921

NeverAgain-xt2ge
1 hour ago
Leopards still have spots

Julie
45 minutes ago
NeverAgain-xt2ge is a trolling troublemaker.

NeverAgain-xt2ge
1 hour ago
I doubt many people here have stolen from churches, but whatever.

Julie
54 minutes ago
@NeverAgain-xt2ge Knock it off. If you can't think of anything positive to say, then don't say anything at all!
Today was the memorial service for a late friend of ours. (The church silver that is of really high value is thankfully kept in a safe.)
Looking at the various items used during todays service made me really wonder about Billy’s mind at the time and his lack of morals.
I cannot imagine how it would feel knowing that the precious church silver had been taken by a thief and then returned. I feel very sorry for all the parishes that have had to face the intrusion , inconvenience , sadness and cost of having sacred items stolen.
As has been mentioned Billy was not short of money at the time . He planned the thefts over many months .

I hope for Billy’s whole family that he has really changed his ways.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How much were Fanny and Snorts‘ plane tickets to and from Venice? To and from Vienna? To and from Scotland?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Today was the memorial service for a late friend of ours. (The church silver that is of really high value is thankfully kept in a safe.)
Looking at the various items used during todays service made me really wonder about Billy’s mind at the time and his lack of morals.
I cannot imagine how it would feel knowing that the precious church silver had been taken by a thief and then returned. I feel very sorry for all the parishes that have had to face the intrusion , inconvenience , sadness and cost of having sacred items stolen.
As has been mentioned Billy was not short of money at the time . He planned the thefts over many months .

I was thinking...Billy stole from those churches because it was convenient…it was easy. The churches were unlocked, no one was around. He probably thought they were stupid suckers for leaving valuable things unsecured…didn’t give a second thought about their religious significance or meaning. In the same way he’s milking YouTube for all it’s worth. Yes, he’s working…but he’d be doing that renovation work anyway. He’s filming and monetizing his work…I wouldn’t be surprised if he thinks of his viewers and subscribers as “suckers,” too…as they leave all of their over-the-top, gushing comments. 🙄 I think he actually reads and respects Tattle…at least we tell it like it is…brutally honest and frank!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Do we know who the woman was. who was with Potts and his mum at the restaurant?

Reactions: 16

This is why the thefts being from churches are not the issue for me. It’s the attack on the congregation and the church’s community that bothers me. I’m not in the slightest bit religious but those thefts were an assault on the parishioners. Billy’s end of an era vlog was the equivalent of spitting on his victims and laughing all the way to the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Taking your example of flights from March 14, 2024:

Qatar march 14, 2024 Johannesburg to Doha flights run from $1789 to $3376.00

Qatar March 15, 2024 Doha to Durbin flights run from $3734.00 to $ 3965

At a minimun, it would be $5623.00 or more for Stephanie’s plane tickets to fly from Johannesburg to Doha, and from Doha to Durbin? The same for Snorts, $5623.00. $11,246 for tickets for the gruesome twosome to travel one way from South Africa to England. under that travel scenario,

Snorts isn’t worth $1, much less over $10,000 for tickets to haul his lazy, useless, allergic ass to South Africa and back to the dump. Fanny loves to spend those grifted funds.

Will it cost over $22, 000 + to fly Fanny and Snorts from England to South Africa and back?
Add $717 for Stephanie’s new Zimmerman dress that she wore from the airport.
Why didn't Fanny simply fly Air France direct from Paris to Joburg? Air France and Qatar leave Paris about the same time (9:00 p.m) and a direct flight would have saved about 8-10 hours of travel time. Plus Fanny would have avoided a tight 1 hour connection in Doha and reduced the risk of lost luggage when changing planes.

The only reason not to fly direct is because on the return flight Fanny plans to stop over in Doha for more than 12 hours. Snorty is probably upset that Fanny didn't take him to Dubai last year so she's promised the little twerp a trip to the Middle East.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sings like her too.
Snap. You got there before me.
---
How much were Fanny and Snorts‘ plane tickets to and from Venice? To and from Vienna? To and from Scotland?
More than mere mortals can afford. But... they did make savings by buying a picnic lunch in the superette and taking it back to the hotel. And by decanting wine into empty plastic water bottles. All hail thrifty fanny. Oh no, not so thrifty! A potential $11,000 on 2 return flights to south Africa and around 700$ on the 1st new outfit we've seen in south Africa.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Would there be a reason not to have a permanent wave put in Fanny’s hair?

She is obsessed with curls ,and spends an inordinate amount of money on machines and endless hours wandering about looking unhinged with her hair in curlers , rags or pins.
If she had a perm, her bleached hair would look like a blonde version of Phi Phi's rat nest
I was thinking...Billy stole from those churches because it was convenient…it was easy. The churches were unlocked, no one was around. He probably thought they were stupid suckers for leaving valuable things unsecured…didn’t give a second thought about their religious significance or meaning. In the same way he’s milking YouTube for all it’s worth. Yes, he’s working…but he’d be doing that renovation work anyway. He’s filming and monetizing his work…I wouldn’t be surprised if he thinks of his viewers and subscribers as “suckers,” too…as they leave all of their over-the-top, gushing comments. 🙄 I think he actually reads and respects Tattle…at least we tell it like it is…brutally honest and frank!
I wonder if Billy may have had some kind of beef in the past with the church. Gwen even made some comment that it doesn't surprise her. Maybe someone he knew was abused or something.

And maybe not and he was just a selfish pig.

Reactions: 20
I am finding Stephanie more and more immoral. I wondered why she didn’t film her flight as she normally does, the expensive plane seats explains it. She pleads poor and the viewers spotting her luxury travel might put them off giving her cash for projects, when she lives a more luxurious lifestyle than they do.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can someone please explain the reference in this thread title to Billy being a tealeaf? What does that mean????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In last night Cd comments section.
Why does Fanny deserve everything according to the blind viewers ? There is no sense of reward for spending other people’s money.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.