The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we all know how that story ended, right?

if all the babbling about lawsuits is true, why didn't she say so? it's nothing to be ashamed of. i just think pink bathroom and natty's apartment are not finished because there is noone who will do the thing under her conditions. this si not amaury expertise, god knows what kind of reputation regarding payment she has (showing off your sour panties is not a currency among decent people, Stephanie!) and what kind of mess are instalations in filthy shatow. we did see the wirings in bedrooms, didn't we?
I tend to not believe the law suit baloney as after Matt did that work she & Dan purchased all his run down equipment including van that never was registered.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fanny is obviously wanting to pop to SA and only take hand luggage. The beach house has definitely been repainted inside and out.
Has Fanny become tired of the chateau now no one wants to be there?
Is no one questioning why they all meet up at Mummys house but not the dump?
Mummy will not want to be a hostess so will the staff there get a mention?

Why was Fanny taking so much lace to SA?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fanny is obviously wanting to pop to SA and only take hand luggage. The beach house has definitely been repainted inside and out.
Has Fanny become tired of the chateau now no one wants to be there?
Is no one questioning why they all meet up at Mummys house but not the dump?
Mummy will not want to be a hostess so will the staff there get a mention?

Why was Fanny taking so much lace to SA?
For Potts

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am not a huge fan of Nicky at Positano but I do like Carlo and some of the vlogs are very interesting. They recently bought an old, rather run down house in rural Tuscany. It's not a chateau, of course, but what they have managed to achieve in just a couple of weeks is amazing, not only inside the house but also on the outside land as well. It's just the two of them doing the work themselves. Carlo must be about 20 years older than Snorty. It just emphasises how lazy those two LL slobs are. It's incredible to think of how long Fanny has lived at LL and how much money she has had over the years and she has done next to nothing but swan off on expensive holidays and shopping sprees. Nicky and Carlo go to secondhand brocante-like places but have resolved to buy only what they need, nothing more. Nicky wears practical, sensible clothes and would not dream of buying designer brands.F and S should be ashamed of themselves.
I watched some of one of her vlogs and the previous owner took the sinks and taps when they left, even most of the light bulbs!
And if that wasn't rude enough they left lots of rubbish around outside that they are "coming back to cleanup".

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Fanny to Ratso (Cosy and happy in Marie's arms) I'm going to miss you...... Ratso just looked away 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Percys "Paddington Hard Stare" at Snorts when he decants the crockery is absolutely priceless, I wish he had said how he felt.
Why don't they have battery lamps or candles given that power cuts happen every night ? Ecoflow need to sponsor Mummy and Percy,

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now the bedlinen is 17 years old it has aged 2 years in a day. Fanny is not good on detail and keeping track
---
Percys "Paddington Hard Stare" at Snorts when he decants the crockery is absolutely priceless, I wish he had said how he felt.
Why don't they have battery lamps or candles given that power cuts happen every night ? Ecoflow need to sponsor Mummy and Percy,
or a generator which is what most houses have for outages

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No surprise regarding his response. Aggressive and combative because the internet peons dared to critique them. Full of himself because of the baby mamas immense wealth. If there were no money to pay fines, he’d most likely have served jail time.

His bragging or explaining about kitchen costs was OTT. Made him look a bit dim as no one cares. Deflecting from the real issue. The arrogance still oozes forth. He had been keeping it in check. The both of them are full of themselves. That’s what too much money does. Makes people Total assholes.

Speaking of which, a hideous 12k coffee pot! Now that’s just plain stupid, vat repayment or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No surprise regarding his response. Aggressive and combative because the internet peons dared to critique them. Full of himself because of the baby mamas immense wealth. If there were no money to pay fines, he’d most likely have served jail time.

His bragging or explaining about kitchen costs was OTT. Made him look a bit dim as no one cares. Deflecting from the real issue. The arrogance still oozes forth. He had been keeping it in check. The both of them are full of themselves. That’s what too much money does. Makes people Total assholes.

Speaking of which, a hideous 12k coffee pot! Now that’s just plain stupid, vat repayment or not.
A chefs view of the 200k kitchen aswell…
---
We saw Fanny packing a case with lace…, was that the case we saw Snorts put the china in??
Who else is keeping their suitcases in Fanny’s bedroom?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New designer sweater or sweater coat. Can anyone identify the sweater and matching solid sweater underneath? London, Venice, Vienna, Paris? Still carting around $1500 freebie luggage.
DB40B8B7-967A-4B20-99B6-4A6899B40E18.png

---
New dress or old dress at South African airport. Anyone identify designer?
AFAD29BD-9806-46F0-A0C5-667689F39E07.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
May monkeys climb in through the open windows and tit in their mouths as they sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I watched some of one of her vlogs and the previous owner took the sinks and taps when they left, even most of the light bulbs!
And if that wasn't rude enough they left lots of rubbish around outside that they are "coming back to cleanup".
It sounds like buying a home in Italy must be a free -for -all. Recently my daughter sold and bought a house (in the states) and had to leave the curtains since the rod was up and attached to the wall. Anything attached to the floor/walls /ceiling goes with the house.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think they were giving the kids something to make them sleep so they could go out every night and accidentally overdosed her then found her dead, panicked and so hid the body
I had heard that it's not uncommon for medical professionals to do that - my doctor friends wouldn't dream of it, but wowsers. Apparently the hotel had a baby sitting service AND you could ask security to do regular checks but these parents used neither service.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
@lindadavis3728
14 minutes ago
Traveling with Stephanie is quite an adventure and very relatable. She is lucky to have Philip that has lots of patience. For the rest of us well lets just say she is lucky

hilltopgirl2665
54 seconds ago
You calm, Steph? Hmm.....

@sonnykat462
31 minutes ago (edited)
Never, ever put something on the roof of the car, put it on the front hood, chances are better that you'll see it.

@monalingan9523
34 minutes ago
Poor Philip, Stephanie you’ve given him a couple of hair raisers on this trip. Bless his heart for his patience

izaihpaponette4366
34 minutes ago
Those pantry doors are FILTHY. May need to swap out the handles for something that won't let hands touch the paint as much

@carenvisser607
41 minutes ago
Poor Lancelot is getting left alone so much lately. Just saying.

@carolewegner1639
50 minutes ago
Have a wonderful time in South Africa. Please put painting the kitchen cupboard on your list. It looks quite unhygenic!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.